This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Postby Shadowman » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:46 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Ravage XK wrote:Shame it's on not on a channel that most people can see.

Give it an hour after airing and it'll be on every video upload site on the planet.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 2

Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Air Dates Announced for UK and Germany

Postby leokearon » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:59 am

Motto: "Every little bit helps"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Va'al wrote:In some animated series news from the Old World, both the UK and Germany have a confirmed (more or less) airing date for the upcoming Robots in Disguise! According to ToonZone.net, as of 7th March, Cartoon Network UK will start showing the new series, with a new episode shown twice each weekend. Starblight.de, on the other hand, simply confirms the month of March, without a set date yet. How long can it be until we hear something certain for the US too?

Saturday 7th sees the UK premiere of the new series Transformers: Robots in Disguise. Continuing where Transformers: Prime left off, Bumblebee now finds himself leading a ragtag team of new Autobots in a mission to round up the escapees of a Decepticon prison ship which has crashed on Earth. Episodes will air weekends at 10:30am and 6:30pm.

Darn it I don't have Cartoon network, I only have Disney XD and Nick
Looking for:
G2 Sideswipe's spoiler
leokearon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 18
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Whiplash33 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:02 am

Thank the lord that I have Cartoon Network just do not let it premiere on the 7th of March one reason is because of the fact that I have a play and a vocal contest that day
Whiplash33
Mini-Con

Postby psj333 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:45 am

We`re all excited to see the action figures of Quillfire, Springload, Thunderhoof, and Clampdown. But the listing only classified these characters as One-Step and Legion, which I know that you're not a big fan of, due to their lousy transformation. Will we ever see a Warrior Class figures for each of these new characters?

I also do hope that when Bisk, Terrashock, Filch, and Ped show up at the Toy Fair, they will be classified in all sections, including Warrior class. Because you know, it would be more fun to see these guys in their Warrior forms. :CON:
psj333
Combiner

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:58 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
psj333 wrote:But the listing only classified these characters as One-Step and Legion, which I know that you're not a big fan of, due to their lousy transformation.

...Who are you talking to?
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Postby Madeus Prime » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:26 am

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
PrymeStriker wrote:
psj333 wrote:But the listing only classified these characters as One-Step and Legion, which I know that you're not a big fan of, due to their lousy transformation.

...Who are you talking to?

Me? I mean, I was the one who reported the news from TFW2005, and even if I think one-steps are useless and the Warrior's have been less than stellar, it's still important news, especially the Legion Windblade bit. ;)

Also, show of hands, who wants her to be absolutely adorable and vaguely anime looking? :lol:
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Whiplash33 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:50 pm

Question why is steel jaws deception logo scratched out is he starting a new race of decepticon :CON: Also with this picture why is clampdown fracture underbite and thunder hooves logo scratched out
Attachments
image.jpg
Whiplash33
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:58 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Whiplash33 wrote:Question why is steel jaws deception logo scratched out is he starting a new race of decepticon :CON: Also with this picture why is clampdown fracture underbite and thunder hooves logo scratched out
Steeljaw has taken upon himself the task of becoming the de facto leader of the Decepticon convicts running amok on Earth, and will be going around rounding up each of them to join his army. Those who join him get scratches on their Decepticon symbols as a sign of their having joined his army.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Madeus Prime » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:06 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
Sabrblade wrote:
Whiplash33 wrote:Question why is steel jaws deception logo scratched out is he starting a new race of decepticon :CON: Also with this picture why is clampdown fracture underbite and thunder hooves logo scratched out
Steeljaw has taken upon himself the task of becoming the de facto leader of the Decepticon convicts running amok on Earth, and will be going around rounding up each of them to join his army. Those who join him get scratches on their Decepticon symbols as a sign of their having joined his army.

I'm getting the feeling that Fracture is going to be the Starscream to Steeljaw's Megatron. He seems too...cool looking.
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Whiplash33 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:38 pm

so I am thinking he grabs thunder hoof to build a space bridge for him
Whiplash33
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:50 pm

Whiplash33 wrote:so I am thinking he grabs thunder hoof to build a space bridge for him

If you're referring to the screenshots of Thunderhoof standing in front of a makeshift space bridge, then no, that's not quite it.

Warning: Actual spoilers below.

In episode 6, Thunderhoof pretends to be a mythical creature of local folklore called something like "Cospego"/"Kospego" and forces humans to gather materials for building a space bridge so he can get back to Cybertron. The plan fails and causes some unexpected consequences for Thunderhoof, Bumblebee, and Sideswipe.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby psj333 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:32 am

Aside from Optimus and Megatron, is Steeljaw`s team the same age as Bumblebee`s team, or that they are older? :CON:
psj333
Combiner

Postby william-james88 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:46 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
psj333 wrote:Aside from Optimus and Megatron, is Steeljaw`s team the same age as Bumblebee`s team, or that they are older? :CON:

All the same age
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby psj333 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:15 am

Wiilliam-James88, if Steeljaw`s team are about the same age as Bumblebee`s team, then that means that these are very young Transformers to begin with. But you know, sometimes is hard to tell how old or young they are, due to how they look. From what I've known so far, they are 13 Decepticons in the show. Which of these Decepticons is the oldest, and which one is the youngest? As for Drift, I can't really tell if he is young or old, due to the fact that he have a beard. Is Drift, young, middle-aged, or old? Because, you know, I have many friends who used to wear their beards when they were quite young. And to the Decepticons, tell me which of the Decepticons by name is young or old. This how it goes:

Name = Young/Middle-Aged/Old

:CON:
psj333
Combiner

Postby william-james88 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:19 am

psj333 wrote:Wiilliam-James88, if Steeljaw`s team are about the same age as Bumblebee`s team, then that means that these are very young Transformers to begin with. But you know, sometimes is hard to tell how old or young they are, due to how they look. From what I've known so far, they are 13 Decepticons in the show. Which of these Decepticons is the oldest, and which one is the youngest? As for Drift, I can't really tell if he is young or old, due to the fact that he have a beard. Is Drift, young, middle-aged, or old? Because, you know, I have many friends who used to wear their beards when they were quite young. And to the Decepticons, tell me which of the Decepticons by name is young or old. This how it goes:

Name = Young/Middle-Aged/Old

:CON:

walked right into that one
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:30 am

Little does he realize that Bumblebee isn't as young as he seems, having been alive for thousands of years and being a veteran of the war for Cybertron.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby psj333 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:38 am

William-James88, you still haven`t fully answered my questions. The first question is is Drift young, middle-aged, or old, because he is bearded? The second question is which of the Decepticons is the oldest and which one is the youngest? The third question is can you name each of these Decepticons and tell me which ones are young, middle-aged, or old which can be typed in the following way: Name = Young/Middle-Aged/Old? :CON:
psj333
Combiner

Postby william-james88 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:43 am

psj333 wrote:William-James88, you still haven`t fully answered my questions. The first question is is Drift young, middle-aged, or old, because he is bearded? The second question is which of the Decepticons is the oldest and which one is the youngest? The third question is can you name each of these Decepticons and tell me which ones are young, middle-aged, or old which can be typed in the following way: Name = Young/Middle-Aged/Old? :CON:

I will stop humouring you, as I find this entirely nonsensical to ask and waste time pondering over.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Whiplash33 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:54 am

Why does it seem still jaw is thinking about more brute strength than more tactical choices when he picks the deceptions to join his ranks
Whiplash33
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:56 am

Whiplash33 wrote:Why does it seem still jaw is thinking about more brute strength than more tactical choices when he picks the deceptions to join his ranks
The show hasn't aired in English yet. There is much that we still do not yet know.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby psj333 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:01 am

I`ve recently went to YouTube and I found that Terrashock was originally started out as a Lego Transformer character, who was a Fembot. Now that Terrashock is finally making his or her debut as animated character, is Terrashock a male or a female? :CON:
psj333
Combiner

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:06 am

psj333 wrote:I`ve recently went to YouTube and I found that Terrashock was originally started out as a Lego Transformer character, who was a Fembot. Now that Terrashock is finally making his or her debut as animated character, is Terrashock a male or a female? :CON:
There are no such things as Lego Transformers.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:30 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
psj333 wrote:William-James88, you still haven`t fully answered my questions.

No one will fully answer your questions because they're impossible to answer without having a TARDIS. :roll:
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Skill: 1

Postby Whiplash33 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:05 pm

psj333 wrote:I`ve recently went to YouTube and I found that Terrashock was originally started out as a Lego Transformer character, who was a Fembot. Now that Terrashock is finally making his or her debut as animated character, is Terrashock a male or a female? :CON:

Dude I am sorry but there is no such thing as Lego transformers unless you are referring to the kreo figures
Whiplash33
Mini-Con

Postby psj333 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:23 pm

Sabrblade, if you really don't know what I'm talking about, you can find the video on YouTube by typing Lego Transformers Terrashock, and you will realize what I'm talking about.

To William-James88, I didn't say anything that is nonsensical. I'm just saying the exact same thing that you said about what and could not happen, that the Autobots and Decepticons are exacting the same age. I've already given you the information when that happens, and you decided to just spin it around in another direction.
psj333
Combiner

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HEATWAVE Fire-Bot Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2019 Fire Truck"
Rescan HEATWAVE Fi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ELITA-1 Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
ELITA-1 Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers EARTHSPARK Official Guidebook Paperback Simon Spotlight Book 2023"
Transformers EARTH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2022"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan WHIRL Flight-Bot (VTOL jet) Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2019 Hasbro"
Rescan WHIRL Fligh ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots 2015 yellow muscle car 201217a"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2020 Offroad vehicle"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HEATWAVE Fire Bot Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2019 Racecar"
Rescan HEATWAVE Fi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHIEF CHARLIE BURNS + RESCUE CUTTER Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool"
CHIEF CHARLIE BURN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Slugslinger and Caliburst" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON