This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Postby Burn » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:45 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
ZeroWolf wrote:So does it reference the last series at all or at the moment, just acting like a complete reintroduction to the status quo?

Not at the moment.

Shadowman wrote:So, I haven't seen part 2 yet, but at any point does Bee try to contact Fowler? Because that is really bugging me something fierce. That and the fact that the Aligned continuity has basically been totally given up on. (Sideswipe is a young punk...even though he's a war hero who fought alongside Optimus and Bumblebee)

No contact. I'm hoping down the track he does, just to see an old man with a walking stick or something.

But who knows how much time has passed between Prime and RiD. But at the moment any connections making it a "sequel" are very loose.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Pilot Review

Postby Va'al » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:56 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
The new animated series Transformers: Robots in Disguise has aired already in the Australian cyclone-lands, and Seibertron.com board admin Burn was able to both watch the Pilot and report on it without giving too much away! Read on below for a breakdown and thought cap on this new venture for team Bumblebee.

Burn wrote:
Burn Reviews Transformers:Robots in Disguise

So I guess this job falls to me after having watched the two-part "Pilot".

First and foremost, from what I've seen of the series from the initial character designs, through to a few short videos, and then the toys, I wasn't expecting much from the series.

Suffice to say, I've been pleasantly surprised.

The show, may be ... fun. There's a number of moments where you just have to laugh. Put that down to the characterisation, all of the characters are incredibly unique. So let's run through them!

THE CHARACTERS

Bumblebee - The veteran, reluctantly thrown into the leader position of a bunch of misfits. It's so weird hearing him talk ...
Strongarm - The ride-along, a stickler for the law. She quotes the rules more than Red Dwarf's Rimmer quoted Space Corps directives. Young and out to impress her ranking officer.
Sideswipe - The perp, reluctantly dragged into the mix when arrested by Strongarm. Very little respect for authority, but being one of the good guys, he'll fall into line eventually.
Fix-It - The mini-con, in charge of a prison transport ship that has crashed to Earth. Currently suffering glitches which you could describe as dyslexia. Not really living up to his name ...
Denny - The father, a collector of ... things ...
Russell - The son, not a collector, typical cartoon human kid
Grimlock - The Dinobot, an escaped prisoner from the transport ship, a little amnesic over a few details, not a fan of Underbite. Also nothing like previous Grimlocks.

Which brings us to ...

Underbite - The Chompazoid, the first escaped prisoner we meet. The Popeye of the Transformers world (his spinach is anything metal), a body builder type personality who loves his muscles ... a lot. Fun and interesting character. And not a Dinobot.

Oh and then there's that other guy who's dead ... kinda ... he's still preachy.

THE ANIMATION

I liked it. The aesthetic may not be my preference, but it worked quite well for my liking.

THE STORY

It was different, it was unique. This isn't your usual "Optimus Prime and his team are out to stop Megatron and the Decepticons with help from the humans". This is a whole new team with only one character we know well. It's a bold new move, and it works. It proves we don't need established names to enjoy a Transformers cartoon. Just give it a good story. As I said, there's little bits of comedy. Underbite, despite being the bad guy, is a character you can get behind.

OVERALL

It's good. It's worth watching. It's got potential. Some series you watch "just so you can join in the conversation", this one is WORTH watching because I think many will enjoy it, and so you can join in the conversation, right here, on the Energon Pub forums!
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby griftimus prime » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:59 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
not a fan. hope it gets canceled.
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Burn » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:03 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
griftimus prime wrote:not a fan. hope it gets canceled.

Wow ... you've watched more than two episodes then?
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:08 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Think they're just not a fan of the style but then not everyone can get past the visual.

(Unless he's from the future, has seen the first season...if that's true I would like lottery numbers please)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Dagon » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:02 am

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Burn wrote:

Wow ... you've watched more than two episodes then?

Assuming the post was serious in the first place, there really is no required amount of exposure to something before a person is allowed to make their judgement. That fact often gets lost in the rush to defend things. I don't have to eat X amount of poisonous plants before I declare them poisonous just because someone thinks they're pretty.

Nice write up Burn. While I've not seen any episodes, I realize that that does not leave me unable to have decided that I also don't care much for the way it looks visually, and except for the little clips of Grimlock being interesting, I don't much care for what I know of the show. I'm sure I'll check it out if I stumble across it when it's on, but it just doens't really seem to be the kind of series that I go for.
But I love Beast Machines, so.
Dagon
Faction Commander
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 2
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby Peridot » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:51 am

Motto: "The sea, it calls to me!"
Weapon: High-Energy Laser Rifle

"I personally don't like it, therefore nobody should be able to enjoy it." :roll:
Peridot
Combiner
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:11 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Episode 2 is online! - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1okRQjL32875nacuAx

Spoilers Below

Episode 2 -

The "Previously On" segment omits the "Transformers" part of the show's title ("Previously on Robots in Disguise...") for the first since Beast Machines.

Still no theme song for this episode either. Come on, Hasbro Studios. We LIKE theme songs. Stop diminishing the level of excitement we'd want to feel.

Grimlock's got a score to settle with Underbite. Even though the two of them came from the prison ship, Grimlock wants to fight Underbite simply because he likes picking fights with worthy opponents. And because he and Underbite haven't fought yet, he considers his business with Underbite unfinished.

Denny is lost for words at the sight of a "talking robot car"

Underbite's right and left arms are named Thundercruncher and Bonesmasher, respectively.

Underbite's spotted Crown City and is heading there.

Fixit's repaired one cell and has equipped the other Autobots with capture devices.

Bee insists that they take on Earth altmodes to draw less attention to themselves. Strongarm scans one, but Sideswipe's fine as he is.

Seems that Bee's altmode is supposed to be the same one he had on Earth back in Prime. Guess we can account for its aesthetic differences in this show being due to this show's slightly different art style.

Sideswipe is ordered to stay behind since he didn't scan a new form.

Underbite's losing power the longer he goes without eating metal.

Seems Sideswipe changed his mind since he's scanned a new form anyway. His new altmode has kanji on it like RID 2001 W.A.R.S. and G1 Drift.

At the quarry, Everyone (even Denny in his truck) rams into Underbite to force him over the cliff.

However, Undebite proves his might over them with a boost from a quick bite and take Denny hostage, threatening to kill him.

But an interception from beyond the grave steps in, Optimus Prime.

After delivering his message of encouragement, Optimus returns to the afterlife.

The unconscious Underbite is returned to his stasis cell.

The Autobots move the equipment from the Alchemor to Denny's scrapyard, where they'll set up their HQ with better cover than the woods.

Grimlock's is granted mercy by Bumblebee, who tells him to consider himself on probation, much to his delight.

Seems this team's gonna be butting heads just as much as the Maximals of Beast Wars were.

Well, this one was fun. Simple, but fun. It feels more serious than Animated, yet lighter than Prime, so it feels right around where it needs to be. Though, it could have stood to be a bit more funny, but we did get some great moments from Underbite, who completely stole this episode. He is a wonderful Decepticon character with the charm and charisma like that of a macho wrestler. And the humans proved their mettle in this one with Russell coming up with the plan to lure Underbite away from the city to the quarry, and with Denny having the guts to stand against Underbite in his truck and help in trying to push Underbite over the cliff. Though, with this taken place after Prime, it does raise the question of why Bee's team hasn't contacted Unit:E for help yet. Though, it is still pretty early in the series, so it's entirely possible that they still could. But, if they don't, it's also possible that Bumblebee since doesn't want to involve any more humans in the conflict than he already has, as he was previously adamant about keeping Denny and Russell out of it. And it's also quite possible that many many years have occurred since Prime ended that Unit:E might not exist anymore. After all, from what we could see of Crown City, it sure looked like some futuristic high tech alien city rather than any 21 century Earth city. Really makes me wonder what time period this show takes place in. Overall, it was pretty good. I'm not over the moon for the show yet, but I'll keep watching.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby dreadwing95 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:47 am

okay i love this show so far
dreadwing95
Minibot

Postby Madeus Prime » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:50 am

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
Well, caught the first episode...

Can't say I'm digging the animation, it seems to be very fluid at times and then very jittery, perhaps it was lag on the vid, but I thought it seemed that way.

Characters are okay for now, I'm disliking Strongarm's back and forth excitable Prime fan and by-the-book rookie personality. I'd have liked to see a tiny bit more conflict on her decision, as well as Bumblebee being a lot more angry at them for tagging along and for Sideswipe picking up a human.

Now, Fix-It seemed entertaining and Underbite was a great new con to add to the franchise. He puts me in mind of a combination of Runabout/Runamuck with the added bulk and bravado of TFP Breakdown.

Story wise, wish we'd gotten a prologue with an explanation of the time elapsed from Predacons Rising, as well as a glimpse of maybe the prison ship actually crashing.

Humans are, well Denny, and I haven't seen the second episode yet, seems like he's going to be a bit annoying. Russell is actually a refreshing difference, a kid who's got an eccentric dad who he still loves but also has to deal with in a angsty way.

Overall, I enjoyed the first episode, think the Autobots could use some character development, liking the new 'Con, divided on the humans, and am hoping they will explain the time difference.

P.S. Oh psj? HE'S A CHOMPAZOID, A FORM OF CYBERTRONIAN THAT HAS A BESTIAL ROBOT FORM!! IN OTHER WORDS: NOT A DINOBOT.
Last edited by Madeus Prime on Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:57 am

Madeus Prime wrote:Well, caught the first episode...
Got the second episode linked to up above. ;)^

As for the animation, the video for both episodes was very laggy on my end as well. I'm thinking it's due to all the ads that Dailymotion has.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Peridot » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:00 am

Motto: "The sea, it calls to me!"
Weapon: High-Energy Laser Rifle
Peridot
Combiner
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Va'al » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:35 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
^Va'al likes this post.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby the1snapdragon » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:36 pm

Any links for first ep?
the1snapdragon
Mini-Con

Postby PrymeStriker » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:50 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
The first episode was okay. I mean, I'm not expecting much out of the pilot of any show, let-alone this one, but the first five minutes seem terribly rushed. To an extent, the whole episode is. It's one event after another with no time for buildup, which led to a lazy way of introducing and bunching up the characters. I'll see how part 2 fairs, but right now, I'm not entirely impressed.
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Skill: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:13 pm

the1snapdragon wrote:Any links for first ep?
On the previous page, at the top of my review of it.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:33 pm

Expect episode 3 to be coming pretty soon, as it has aired in Australia as well.

4 and 5 will air next weekend.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Burn » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:34 pm

It did air @ 6:30am ... not sure how many would have been up to watch it.

Woke up at 5:45am and I thought it was 8:30am, same as yesterday. Then I remembered it was 6:30am.

Then I remembered daylight savings which mean 5:30am for me.

I went back to bed for over 2 hours.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:51 pm

Episode 3 is online! - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5my4G4HPpQdPtacLYd

Spoilers below

Episode 3 -

Not even two seconds into the episode and already are Sideswipe and Strongarm at each other's throats.

Hello, Steeljaw!

Finally, a theme song! And it's just okay. Better than Prime's boring first one, but not as good as its Beast Hunters version or the awesome Rescue Bots theme.

Fixit's intercepted a radio communication about a giant metal shark attacking an oil tanker. Fixit confirms that the Alchemor's database does mention a Sharkticon having been among its prisoners.

But there's anothere signal out there as well. Bee and Grimlock are gonna head for the oil tanker while Strongarm and Sideswipe are sent to check the other signal.

LOL at Bee and Grimlock driving the boat like so:

One thing's for certain about Grimlock, his dino mode head and tail transform just like those of his FOC counterpart, literally morphing out of his body from nothingness. Y-Yay for consistency?

Hammerstrike, the Sharkticon, has a West Country accent. And he's voiced by David Kaye.

Strongarm's found Steeljaw, who tries to trick her into thinking that he wasn't a prisoner on the ship, but a guard, to get her to drop her guard.

Hammerstrike hates walking on two legs "like some foul land-dweller". And he considers himself "Cybertron's most feared pirate."

Just like X-Brawn in the 2001 RiD cartoon, Grimlock can only sink instead of swim.

Human authorities are headed to the tanker, so both Hammerstrike and Bumblebee have to finish their fight later and get outta there.

Steeljaw, having captured Strongarm, tries to explain himself to her, claiming that he just wants a chance to start over in peace, which he feels he can acquire on this planet since he had no criminal record here.

Man, Hammerstrike's face sure is expressive for a guy with such a simple face design.

Sideswipe pretends to be a Decepticon ("Grimbee") to distract Steeljaw while Russell frees Strongarm.

Using Hammerstrike's own frictionless oil-covered floor against him, Bee and Grimlock trap him in a large metal barrel.

Steeljaw calls out "Grimbee's" treachery as being "how like you Autobots."

Though Steeljaw was beaten, he got away when the others weren't looking.

Bumblebee states that Steeljaw is now at the top of their Most Wanted list.

Ted McGinley -- Ship Captain

Okay, things are looking up for this show with this one. We got plenty of character focus and some progression on each Autobot, and both of the Decepticons were great. Hammerstrike is fun pirate type brought to life wonderfully by David Kaye, and the animation on him was so excellently done in spite of his fairly simplistic look. Steeljaw, oh man, Steeljaw is so intriguing. He strikes me as one of those who believes himself to be in the right, on a more noble ground than the Autobots, whom he views to be underhanded and corrupt. Though he claims to want a second chance at a peaceful existence, it likely isn't the same definition of "peace" as the Autobot think. But it is very possible that he has reformed like his says, but likely reformed from one form of evil into another. Either way, this guy's cool and I wanna see more of him. As of now, I think this show's really got the potential to be better than Prime was.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby psj333 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:21 pm

The episodes that just aired Australia hasn`t been aired on YouTube yet. Will these recently aired episodes be aired on YouTube in just days later, right before the North American release is available?
psj333
Combiner

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:25 pm

psj333 wrote:The episodes that just aired Australia hasn`t been aired on YouTube yet. Will these recently aired episodes be aired on YouTube in just days later, right before the North American release is available?
For once, there IS an answer to be given. They will not be put on YouTube because all attempts by the Australian fans to put them on there have been taken down by YouTube. This is why the one guy who has been uploading them for online viewing has instead been putting them onto Dailymotion, which I have linked to in all three of my episode write-ups in this thread. It is thanks to these Dailymotion uploads that I've already watched all three episodes. Do not go looking for episodes on YouTube as you won't find them there. Stick to Dailymotion instead.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Burn » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:18 pm

If you're going to say "Spoilers Below" ... use the spoiler tag as well, that's what it's there for.

Some people may be waiting for it to air rather than downloading. Just saying. >:oP
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby psj333 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:39 pm

Sabrblade, show me how those links work on dailymotion.com, so that me or anybody else in this community can watch current and future episodes once they`re aired in Australia.
psj333
Combiner

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:42 pm

psj333 wrote:Sabrblade, show me how those links work on dailymotion.com, so that me or anybody else in this community can watch current and future episodes once they`re aired in Australia.
Just go to the posts I wrote for each episode in this thread and click the links I posted.

Episode 1's write-up is on the previous page, while episode 2's and 3's are further up this current page.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Madeus Prime » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:50 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
psj333 wrote:Sabrblade, show me how those links work on dailymotion.com, so that me or anybody else in this community can watch current and future episodes once they`re aired in Australia.

You marmalated numpty, he has. :lol:
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Courage: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #23 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD ERA 23B JUN200583 (CA) Baumgartner"
TRANSFORMERS #23 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0124IM320 6B (CA) Araújo"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 3A (CA) Thomas"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #44 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2015 44RI Garbowska"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220443 War's 3B (CA) Margevich"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 1E 1123IM201 (CA) Sorrentino"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of BEASTS #1 IDW Comics 2022 MAY221564 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #2 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 2RIA"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #31 IDW Comics 2014 (CA) Griffith (W) Barber"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #31 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 MAR210482 31A (CA) Zuniga (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #31 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 5RI (CA) Maher 230301B"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of BUMBLEBEE #1 IDW Comics 2022 JUL221658 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #6 Cover B IDW Comics 2020 DEC190653 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926A"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON