This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Postby Madeus Prime » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:44 am

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
psj333 wrote:Is the feline Decepticon that Windblade is fighting in the preview clip is actually a lion or a puma? Of course, it can't be a jaguar or a leopard, since that these cats do have spots on it. What kind of vehicle does this cat transform into? :CON:

Honestly, I get a puma/mountain lion/catamount/cougar vibe. And we cannot tell from the clip as to what he turns into.
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby NuclearConvoy » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:45 am

Madeus Prime wrote:
psj333 wrote:Is the feline Decepticon that Windblade is fighting in the preview clip is actually a lion or a puma? Of course, it can't be a jaguar or a leopard, since that these cats do have spots on it. What kind of vehicle does this cat transform into? :CON:

Honestly, I get a puma/mountain lion/catamount/cougar vibe. And we cannot tell from the clip as to what he turns into.

I second the mountain lion vibe.
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 8

Postby Archanubis » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:27 am

Motto: "Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out of it alive."
Weapon: Lightning Rifle
NuclearConvoy wrote:
Madeus Prime wrote:

I second the mountain lion vibe.

She does call him/her "kitty." Though I'm not entirely discounting that it's actually based on a wolverine (or at least some features mixed in).

:CON:
Archanubis
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby Madeus Prime » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:05 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
TFW2005 has found a much larger and clearer photo of Filch's robot form. Also, mods, if me reporting news from other sites is against the rules or something, please let me know.
Madeus Prime
City Commander

Postby NuclearConvoy » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:14 pm

Madeus Prime wrote:TFW2005 has found a much larger and clearer photo of Filch's robot form. Also, mods, if me reporting news from other sites is against the rules or something, please let me know.

And now I want a toy of her even more.
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster

Postby Madeus Prime » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:27 pm

NuclearConvoy wrote:And now I want a toy of her even more.

I agree, I'd like to see a repaint in the Energon Divebomb colors as well.
Madeus Prime
City Commander

Fixit Jam: A Robots In Disguise Digital Short

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:37 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Oh, poor Fixit...

The Official Transformers Facebook Page has posted a brand new digital short focusing on newest Autobot TV star Fixit, from the new series Transformers: Robots In Disguise.

The synopsis, according to the Facebook page is as follows:
"Sometimes Fixit has trouble finding his words. And sometimes Team Bee has trouble finding Fixit, as you’ll see in the premiere of this original digital short."

You can watch the video by clicking on the image below:

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Deadput » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:40 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
The Facebook comments make me want to tear my head off.

Whats wrong with people Jesus Christ.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Madeus Prime » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:49 pm

TFW2005 boards member Inciteful Has found some new characters!

Madeus Prime
City Commander

Postby NuclearConvoy » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:58 pm

Champion is the level that doesn't require a toy to unlock
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster

Postby dreadwing95 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:12 pm

megatronus looks like a mix of megatron from transformers cybertron and megatron from prime. not exactly impressed. hopefully he looks better in the show
dreadwing95
Minibot

Postby NuclearConvoy » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:52 pm

Master Megatron-sama is one of the coolest toys the Transformers franchise has produced.
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster

Postby william-james88 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:16 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Those pics line up perfectly with the shadow foud in the japanese intro

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4495
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby psj333 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:18 pm

From the images above, it is now confirmed that the puma or lion that Windblade is fighting against is Razorpaw. Because Thunderhoof, Fracture, and Razorpaw are part of the game as shown in the image, this leads us to believe that Razorpaw has been recruited in Steeljaw's army, along with Clampdown. Judging by the clip, when Windblade is about to finish Razorpaw, Sideswipe interrupted her, and she attempts to attack him instead as being mistaken for a Decepticon. This might explain why Razorpaw quickly escapes and joins Steeljaw's team. Few question remains, will Razorclaw be a male or female? Judging by his robot mode, what vehicle does he turn into?

I'm glad to see Prowl make a comeback for this series. Because he and Strongarm are police vehicles, does that means that Prowl is actually one of Strongarm's relatives?

Megatronus, who we all believe is actually Megatron, who chose to go back to his old name and to his original self as he was before? Does that mean that we will get a chance to see Optimus and Megatron fight each other once again? :CON: :BOT:
psj333
Combiner

Postby william-james88 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:33 pm

psj333 wrote:
Megatronus, who we all believe is actually Megatron, who chose to go back to his old name and to his original self as he was before? Does that mean that we will get a chance to see Optimus and Megatron fight each other once again? :CON: :BOT:

Woah, dont go assuming things. Not that Megatronus is Megatron, but that we all think the same way. You dont know what I think, and thats fine, but please dont lump us all in one opinion.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:58 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
william-james88 wrote:
psj333 wrote:

Woah, dont go assuming things. Not that Megatronus is Megatron, but that we all think the same way. You dont know what I think, and thats fine, but please dont lump us all in one opinion.

Especially when I disagree strongly that he is Megatron, given the events of Predacons Rising.
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Skill: 1

Postby Deadput » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:16 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
I heard that the creators said on Twitter somewhere that there was a scene cut from the first episode's beginning with Prowl that shows that he is Bumblebee and Strongarm's boss.

Would explain why the show starts so abrupt.

No source besides one of the Creators twitter but I have seen multiple people say this so it seems like its true I'll edit this post when I can confirm.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Skill: 5

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:27 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
That digital short was fun. Fix-It saying help me when he was stuck in Grimlocks' foot reminded me of the movie "The Fly." The original from like the 50's.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Archanubis » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:31 am

Motto: "Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out of it alive."
Weapon: Lightning Rifle
PrymeStriker wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
psj333 wrote:

Especially when I disagree strongly that he is Megatron, given the events of Predacons Rising.

Indeed. And don't forget, there are two Megatronus in the Aligned Universe - the one who eventually shortened his name to "Megatron" and the one who is known as "the Fallen." Persoanlly, I believe it's the latter, especially since the other Primes are training Optimus for a "returning danger."

:CON:
Archanubis
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby Madeus Prime » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:07 am

psj333 wrote:From the images above, it is now confirmed that the puma or lion that Windblade is fighting against is Razorpaw.

Yes, true.

psj333 wrote:Because Thunderhoof, Fracture, and Razorpaw are part of the game as shown in the image, this leads us to believe that Razorpaw has been recruited in Steeljaw's army, along with Clampdown.

Not necessarily. Just because you see a pattern here, does not mean there is one.

psj333 wrote:Judging by the clip, when Windblade is about to finish Razorpaw, Sideswipe interrupted her, and she attempts to attack him instead as being mistaken for a Decepticon.

Yes, true.

psj333 wrote:This might explain why Razorpaw quickly escapes and joins Steeljaw's team.

Not necessarily. There is literally zero evidence that Razorpaw is going to be part of Steeljaw's alliance.

psj333 wrote:Few question remains, will Razorclaw be a male or female?

Pretty clearly is a male character. Just going by the look and the sound of him in that clip with Windblade.

psj333 wrote: Judging by his robot mode, what vehicle does he turn into?

Nobody knows dude. You'll find out when we find out.

psj333 wrote:I'm glad to see Prowl make a comeback for this series. Because he and Strongarm are police vehicles, does that means that Prowl is actually one of Strongarm's relatives?

Yet again, your ability to group characters together that probably have no relation astounds me. There will likely never be any proof of transformers siblings in this, or any other, series. And there's a fairly low chance that Prowl will even show up.

psj333 wrote:Megatronus, who we all believe is actually Megatron, who chose to go back to his old name and to his original self as he was before? Does that mean that we will get a chance to see Optimus and Megatron fight each other once again?

Nope, actually almost none of us believe him to be the same Megatron from Prime. There are some possible options. One, he's a pretender to the throne, taking Megatron's name for his own purposes (AKA Beast Wars Megatron), Two, he's the ancient evil Prime Megatronus.
Madeus Prime
City Commander

Postby psj333 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:37 am

Madeus Prime, when you say that Razorpaw won`t likely join Steeljaw`s faction, does that mean that he will get lockup for life along with the other Decepticons, no matter how strong, fast, or powerful that they are? Would Steeljaw find a way to free those Decepticons to join him?

Also, you're right that Megatronus is not Megatron. But given the theories that you have right now, I also do have a theory about him. What if Megatron had a son? Because RID takes place 20 years after Prime, it is assumed that Megatron's son, Megatronus will take over his place after Megatron resigned as a Decepticon leader. :CON:
psj333
Combiner

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:08 pm

Madeus Prime wrote:
NuclearConvoy wrote:And now I want a toy of her even more.

I agree, I'd like to see a repaint in the Energon Divebomb colors as well.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Also, dont know if anyone else is like me, but I just check this thread once a week or less, post my thing or reply, and then make sure I unsubscribe.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:25 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
psj333 wrote:Also, you're right that Megatronus is not Megatron. But given the theories that you have right now, I also do have a theory about him. What if Megatron had a son? Because RID takes place 20 years after Prime, it is assumed that Megatron's son, Megatronus will take over his place after Megatron resigned as a Decepticon leader. :CON:

Kid, you've got one wild imagination. Never grow up.

Before someone misses the point, I know how old his profile states/used to state he is.
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Skill: 1

Postby Madeus Prime » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:08 pm

psj333 wrote:Madeus Prime, when you say that Razorpaw won`t likely join Steeljaw`s faction, does that mean that he will get lockup for life along with the other Decepticons, no matter how strong, fast, or powerful that they are

You do realize that all the Decepticons in this series will either end up imprisoned again or destroyed? And it's perfectly possible that Razorpaw will be another standalone character, like Hammerstrike or others.

psj333 wrote:Would Steeljaw find a way to free those Decepticons to join him?

We don't know, believe it or not, we're neither withholding vital info from you or from the future.

psj333 wrote:What if Megatron had a son?

Madeus Prime wrote:There will likely never be any proof of transformers siblings in this, or any other, series.

That counts for parental relations as well. The producers won't want the series to raise questions, they want it to raise toy sales.

psj333 wrote:Because RID takes place 20 years after Prime

When did we get an exact date?

psj333 wrote:it is assumed that Megatron's son, Megatronus will take over his place after Megatron resigned as a Decepticon leader

Assumed? By who? I am not trying to be rude psj, but every time you assume something, it doesn't mean we share in your wild theories.
Madeus Prime
City Commander

Transformers: Robots In Disguise Decepticon Filch Image

Postby Va'al » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Via the official Transformers Facebook page, we have a new image of the Robots in Disguise bird-like escaped Decepticon prisoner Filch in her robot mode - and a reminder to tune in to Cartoon Network this Saturday at 6.30 am EST to catch the new episode in the series! Check out more below.

There’s a new Decepticon preying on Crown City, and it’s up to Team Bumblebee to put an end to her pickpocketing. Watch the newest episode of Robots in Disguise this Saturday at 6:30 AM EST on Cartoon Network.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIER Transformers War Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E22 QUINTESSON JUDGE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER EX-08"
NEW!
WFC-E22 QUINTESSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN + HIGHJUMP Transformers Siege Micromasters Off-Road Patrol"
WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON