This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Postby dreadwing95 » Sun May 10, 2015 3:37 pm

psj333 wrote:You know, Madeus Prime, I`m pleased to see that Razorpaw has a vehicle mode, and according to TFW2005.com, he turns into a buggy resembles a Rallyfighter from Age of Extinction. However, that`s not completely true. You see, by the looks of him, it seems to us that Razorpaw is actually a muscle car, resembling a 1980s Mustang. Only difference is monstrous wheels. That`s great news! All we need right now is an action figure of him.

As for the cartoon itself, Razorpaw makes his debut alongside with Windblade. What we know already is that Razorpaw escaped Windblade`s attack, due to Sideswipe`s interference. You said he will likely be captured like all the rest. But according to a Transformers site, it shows a lists of which Decepticons are captured and which ones are still at large. According to the site, it says that Razorpaw is still at large and not captured. Could this mean that he`ll join Steeljaw`s army, or will he choose to live individually, since that dogs always hate cats?

We also now know that Megatronus will be the main villain of the series and not Steeljaw. Does that mean that he will be Steeljaw's boss, in the same way as Optimus is Bumbleebee's boss? :CON:

i can see steeljaw becoming more like a starscream figure. constantly trying to regain control while also being an underling to him
dreadwing95
Minibot

Postby Madeus Prime » Mon May 11, 2015 8:52 am

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
psj333 wrote: But according to a Transformers site, it shows a lists of which Decepticons are captured and which ones are still at large. According to the site, it says that Razorpaw is still at large and not captured.

He's not even shown up chronologically in the series dude, so of course he's "still at large"...we don't know the first thing about him other then his name and appearance. So, just because somebody, somewhere said otherwise, does not make it true.

psj333 wrote: Could this mean that he`ll join Steeljaw`s army, or will he choose to live individually, since that dogs always hate cats?

psj333 wrote:We also now know that Megatronus will be the main villain of the series and not Steeljaw. Does that mean that he will be Steeljaw's boss, in the same way as Optimus is Bumbleebee's boss?

We don't know that Megatronus is going to be the lead villain...
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby psj333 » Mon May 11, 2015 9:42 am

Madeus Prime, whether on how you feel about this situation or not, that's fine. All I'm saying is that we all hope that we get to see more animals that can turned into vehicles, since that I'm a huge fan of animal-based Transformers that have vehicle modes, both animated and toy forms, including Razorpaw. So far, the only animals that don't have vehicle modes, are Chop Shop, Filch, and formerly Grimlock. Here are the animals that I'm do wanting to see them as characters that can turn into vehicles: lions, alligators, some Insecticons, hopefully some birds (excluding Filch), jaguars, tigers, opossums, bats, pigs, rhinos, tapirs, and along many others. :CON:
psj333
Combiner

Postby Madeus Prime » Mon May 11, 2015 4:35 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
psj333 wrote:Here are the animals that I'm do wanting to see them as characters that can turn into vehicles: lions, alligators, some Insecticons, hopefully some birds (excluding Filch), jaguars, tigers, opossums, bats, pigs, rhinos, tapirs, and along many others.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail wrote:And the people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large chu...
Madeus Prime
City Commander

Postby weebot17 » Tue May 12, 2015 3:21 pm

Has anyone else seen the Pic of fixits alternate form?
weebot17
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Watch weebot17 on YouTube

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 12, 2015 3:31 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
weebot17 wrote:Has anyone else seen the Pic of fixits alternate form?
I feel like we've seen that in an episode before. :-?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Transformers: Robots In Disguise Video Shorts: To Catch a Phrase, Sticky Situation

Postby Va'al » Wed May 13, 2015 2:11 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Following the Fixit Jam video from a while back, the Hasbro Transformers: Robots in Disguise section of the official franchise website has added another two shorts for the animated show.

First one up is To Catch a Phrase, centering around Bumblebee's ongoing struggle with finding an apt battle cry, while the second, A Sticky Situation, has Bumblebee dealing with the messiness of human allies - and Cybertronians. Click here to head to the Hasbro site to view them both!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed May 13, 2015 9:16 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Sabrblade wrote:

I'm not sure the episode's aired in the U.S/Cartoon Network yet, but it has been in one of the episodes from Australia.
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Skill: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Wed May 13, 2015 9:23 am

Both of those are funny. They better be included on the DVDs.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Madeus Prime » Wed May 13, 2015 9:35 am

PrymeStriker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I'm not sure the episode's aired in the U.S/Cartoon Network yet, but it has been in one of the episodes from Australia.

It's from Adventures in Bumblebee-Sitting!. He turns into it to remove Quillfire's poison spike.
Madeus Prime
City Commander

Postby thedistinctroom » Wed May 13, 2015 11:15 am

Motto: "Will it blend?"
Weapon: Acid Rays
I can empathize with Bumblebee. Hamburgers really are gross. [-(
thedistinctroom
Gestalt Team Leader
Alt Mode: Giant Sombrero
Intelligence: N/A
Courage: ???
Firepower: 8

Transformers: Robots In Disguise Episode 15 to Air in France on June 3rd

Postby Va'al » Thu May 14, 2015 12:52 am

You might know by now that, though the US is currently airing the new Transformers: Robots in Disguise animated series on Cartoon Network, Australia and Singapore had the first 14 episodes shown quite a while in advance. It now appears that France might be catching up, according to the schedule on Programme-tv.com: June 3rd will see the airing of episodes 13 and 14 on Canal J, plus the new episode 15! It is likely that the show will air in its dubbed version, but great news for Francophone fans nonetheless.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu May 14, 2015 10:07 am

Okay, I know I'm really late, but I had no idea "Out of Focus" was around until a week ago and couldn't be bothered to watch it until this morning. I will say that the episode was a great one, showing the parallels of Optimus and Bumblebee's conflicts of focus and moving past them. Though, I would've liked for the episode to have started with Optimus' plot rather than Bumblebee's, as it just sort of shows up in the middle of the prologue without much segue. Unless I missed something, I mean, the episode did start rather abruptly in the Dailymotion link.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Japanese Transformers: Channel App in iTunes Store

Postby Va'al » Fri May 15, 2015 2:53 am

Via the Japanese iTunes store, we have news of new Transformers Channel app, revolving around the animated Robots in Disguise show. The app appears to feature information on toys, bios, episodes, allows for code scanning (similar to the Anglophone app for the toys) and also includes a history of the Transformers since 1984. Check out some screenshots below, and a machine translation of the description!

Has been published in the Transformers official website, it is a free app that can scan the Transformers code.

[Scan]
Has been published in the Transformers official website, you can scan the Transformers code.
After a successful scan, information of Transformers is registered in the picture book.

※ Transformers code I have been published on the following page.
http://tf.takaratomy.co.jp/toy/search/a ... e/toy.html
http://tf.takaratomy.co.jp/toy/event/2015/02/dvd.html

[I see animation]
Tomy official channel of YOUTUBE, it will link to Tomy channel.
In the link destination of Takara Tommy channel, you can watch the animation and deformation videos.
※ Safari starts, it will move to YouTube. Video stay viewing at there site.

[See a picture book]
Transformers In this mode, you can view the picture book on the application that the Chronicle.
You can see his collection that was collected by scanning the Transformers code.

[Transformers introduction]
"World No.1 robot character! "
From familiar rides and machinery and tools, even animals and dinosaurs is the global character of Japan to the deformation of the robot.
Birth in 1984. Has about 30 years of history, toy sales area of ​​the world more than 130 countries.
So far total sales number of is a variation robot with more than 500 million pieces.
Such as animation and movies, also has become a big attraction various video works.

[Description]
- And every effort has been made to the quality of the programming, but please contact us from the support If you have any chance trouble.

※ Please use the app on the radio a good location.
※ video playback in the 3G network is not guaranteed, please understand. In Wi-Fi environment, downlink 3Mbps or more of the measured values, we have recommended more than 10Mbps.

© TOMY

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Working number for Denny's Salvage Depot from Transformers: Robots In Disguise

Postby william-james88 » Fri May 15, 2015 12:43 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Here is a fun lil' bit of news. The official Transformers Facebook page has an add for Denny's Vinatge Salvage Depot. This is the Salvage Yard that the human character Denny operates. It is a working toll free number and everyone is welcome to try it out. It's always fun to see Hasbro and company go the extra mile to add to the fan experience.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4469
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri May 15, 2015 1:32 pm

Denny's? Ah, yes, I'd like to place an order for take out. Yes. I'm gonna build my own grand slam. I'll have the eggs sunny side up and a double order of hash browns. Aaaaaaaaand an English Muffin works too. Great, thanks!

PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Shuttershock » Fri May 15, 2015 2:25 pm

PrymeStriker wrote:Denny's? Ah, yes, I'd like to place an order for take out. Yes. I'm gonna build my own grand slam. I'll have the eggs sunny side up and a double order of hash browns. Aaaaaaaaand an English Muffin works too. Great, thanks!

"For the LAST time, this iis NOT a restaurant! Now, if you'd like to do business, step iinto my refurbished 50s diner and... Ohhh."
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri May 15, 2015 2:57 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
PrymeStriker wrote:Denny's? Ah, yes, I'd like to place an order for take out. Yes. I'm gonna build my own grand slam. I'll have the eggs sunny side up and a double order of hash browns. Aaaaaaaaand an English Muffin works too. Great, thanks!

And an hour later you'll be making a ground rule double.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Fri May 15, 2015 10:36 pm

Shuttershock wrote:

"For the LAST time, this iis NOT a restaurant! Now, if you'd like to do business, step iinto my refurbished 50s diner and... Ohhh."
Ironically (and sadly), despite having that diner in his scrapyard, Denny wasn't named after the restaurant.

Something writer/producer Adam Beechen regrets.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Transformers: Robots In Disguise Bumblebee, Windblade, Optimus Prime Concept Art by Jose Lopez

Postby Va'al » Sat May 16, 2015 5:15 am

Via the Instagram account of Jose Lopez, the art director on Transformers: Robots in Disguise, we get a handful of concept shots of some of characters from the show. Other than Bumblebee, which we are now familiar with, Lopez showed off the newcomer (to the franchise and show) Windblade face studies, and a full body concept Optimus Prime with thundershoulders - check them our below to see what we mean by that!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby bluecatcinema » Sat May 16, 2015 12:14 pm

Yeesh, check out Op's shoulders. They're almost as big as his hammer.
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster

Postby MaverickPrime » Sat May 16, 2015 12:19 pm

Motto: "Why do I even bother?"
Weapon: Metal-slashing Claw
Nice to see them, but Prime looked wonky! And Bee's design is pretty much identical to his final design, but what the hell is going on with that pose?
MaverickPrime
Vehicon
News Credits: 26
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby no-one » Sat May 16, 2015 12:29 pm

MaverickPrime wrote:Nice to see them, but Prime looked wonky! And Bee's design is pretty much identical to his final design, but what the hell is going on with that pose?

Looks like he is stepping to the side like his leg is broken, he might be shaking and twitching, kinda like he's been smoking, when a 'con chump punk points a finger like a stump, he'd tell them to step off, he's doing the hump.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Transformers: Robots In Disguise Megatronus vs Optimus Prime Screencaps

Postby Va'al » Sun May 17, 2015 3:45 am

The Transformers: Robots in Disguise line has been bringing together quite a few strands of the Transformers mythos, and the mystery behind new character Megatronus has yet to be cleared. We've heard of the Warrior class toy, we've seen both alt-mode and robot mode in the RID app - and now we have some screen caps featuring a battle between MEgatronus and Optimus Prime (who is also sporting a new body) in an upcoming episode of the show!

Check out the mirrored images below, via the Autobase Aichi Facebook page, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby bluecatcinema » Sun May 17, 2015 6:55 am

Whoa, not bad. Maybe Megatronus came to Earth to avenge his fallen master, and Optimus was chosen to stop him.
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KNOCK-OUT Transformers Legacy Deluxe Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
KNOCK-OUT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CROSSCUT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
CROSSCUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOW STRIKER Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Cyberverse Hasbro 2023 New"
SHADOW STRIKER Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INFERNO Transformers Legacy Voyager Beast Wars Predacon 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
INFERNO Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRANKCASE Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
CRANKCASE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRGE Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Class Conehead Hasbro 2023 New"
DIRGE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOULDERCRASH Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
BOULDERCRASH Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETRITUS Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Hasbro 2023 New"
DETRITUS Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION HOT ROD JUNKION SCRAPHEAP WRECK GAR SET" on AMAZON