This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Postby psj333 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:37 pm

RevTibe wrote:So far, we've only seen Shifters thrown in so the writer can use a stock shapeshifter-attack plot, and I'm doubtful we'll get more than that.

That might be true. But let's just hope that at least Pseudo returns for Season 2, as Steeljaw has already released many Decepticons from Season 1. Will he ever released more of them to come? :CON:
Last edited by psj333 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
psj333
Combiner

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:06 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I think we are really overthinking those dreams. they were not real: just a realization of the worst nightmares they could have, and Strongarm's worst nightmare is being arrested and breaking the rules, so it made sense. :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Lunatic Prime » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:31 am

Motto: "For 'cons I'm annoying like a swarm of Scraplets."
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I think we are really overthinking those dreams. they were not real: just a realization of the worst nightmares they could have, and Strongarm's worst nightmare is being arrested and breaking the rules, so it made sense. :BOT:

I think so, too. Maybe psj333's phantasy is running a bit wild :-P
And why a second shapeshifter? #-o One is totally enough.
My customs thread [click image]:
Check out my DEVIANT ART and Twitter, too ;)

new stuff (designs, innovation, character interpretations and evolution), bots with more or less than four limbs, non-humanoid robot modes

Dislikes:
sticking to outdated stuff, ignorance, stubbornness

And I am not a completionist. I buy what I judge being cool to me.
Lunatic Prime
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch Lunatic Prime on YouTube
Buy from Lunatic Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Triplechanger - dragon and giant monowheel
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10+

Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Season 2 Optimus Prime Teaser

Postby Va'al » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:54 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
The official YouTube channel for the Transformers has uploaded a new teaser clip aimed at Australian fans, focusing on returning Autobot leader Optimus Prime, in time for the new season starting this week (in the US at least) - check it out embedded below, as we find out some of the big bot's new abilities and toy potentialities!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby PeterPrime » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:39 am

Return of Polar Claw maybe :D
PeterPrime
Mini-Con

Postby psj333 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:34 am

https://www.facebook.com/LogicalFTW/pho ... 98/?type=3

Judging by the image above, can you please tell me which animal is this new Con is based on? Of course it can't be Groundpounder, since we do already know what he looks like which will be used to make a Legion Groundpounder toy in the near future. Please tell me, what animal is it, and what kind of vehicle does it transform into? :CON:
psj333
Combiner

Postby Madeus Prime » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:00 am

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
psj333 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/LogicalFTW/photos/a.324784230975682.75794.266949023425870/864028350384598/?type=3

Judging by the image above, can you please tell me which animal is this new Con is based on? Of course it can't be Groundpounder, since we do already know what he looks like which will be used to make a Legion Groundpounder toy in the near future. Please tell me, what animal is it, and what kind of vehicle does it transform into? :CON:

Two things:

One, if you can't tell what kind of animal that 'Con is themed on, you need to look in a children's animal book. Here's a hint, we are all distant relatives of it.

Two, it is Groundpounder....'s mold. It'll transform into a variation of his vehicle mode. So it is just a remold of Grounpounder's design, something that should be obvious, much like the polar bear con, who resembles Steeljaw's mold with a new head, halftracks, plow, and a variation on his chest design.
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity

Postby psj333 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:21 am

Madeus_Prime wrote:Two things:

One, if you can't tell what kind of animal that 'Con is themed on, you need to look in a children's animal book. Here's a hint, we are all distant relatives of it.

Two, it is Groundpounder....'s mold. It'll transform into a variation of his vehicle mode. So it is just a remold of Grounpounder's design, something that should be obvious, much like the polar bear con, who resembles Steeljaw's mold with a new head, halftracks, plow, and a variation on his chest design.

No, that's not Groundpounder. Just because a character is based on that design, that does not mean that it's him. As you can tell, Groundpounder is a gorilla who turns into an excavator, whereas this unknown Con transforms into some type of a large treaded heavy-duty truck. And by the looks of it, that doesn't appear to be a gorilla at all. It's either an ape of an unknown type or a brown bear. You decide. Also, you've stated that the polar bear rumoured to be Polar Claw, shares the same body type as Steeljaw's, which suggests that he also has a vehicle mode as opposed to his Beast Wars counterpart, pretty much like Crazybolt. But after I saw the recent trailer for Season 2, his body didn't appeared to resemble that of Steeljaw's except for his colors.

Finally, if Hasbro stated that if the Decepticons for this series are animals that can turn into vehicles, then why are some animals in this series can turn into humans? For example, why Kickback is the only Insecticon to have a vehicle form which is an F1 racer-type dragster, and the rest of them have human forms? I'm not saying that I'm not a fan of characters who are animals that can change into humans. I'm just not a fan of their designs, that's all, for I'm interested in animals that can turn into vehicles, as I myself a huge fan of animals and cars. :CON:
psj333
Combiner

Postby Lunatic Prime » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:10 am

psj333 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/LogicalFTW/photos/a.324784230975682.75794.266949023425870/864028350384598/?type=3

He looks like Groundpounder, just with different colors and a new head, so he's the same vehicle as him. And the head looks like a mandrill or baboon.

Madeus Prime wrote:Two things:

So, the half track we sam in the first season 02 trailer is that polar bear?! Would make sense and yes, he could be a remold of Steeljaw.

psj333 wrote:No, that's not Groundpounder. Just because a character is based on that design, that does not mean that it's him. As you can tell, Groundpounder is a gorilla who turns into an excavator, whereas this unknown Con transforms into some type of a large treaded heavy-duty truck. And by the looks of it, that doesn't appear to be a gorilla at all. It's either an ape of an unknown type or a brown bear. You decide. Also, you've stated that the polar bear rumoured to be Polar Claw, shares the same body type as Steeljaw's, which suggests that he also has a vehicle mode as opposed to his Beast Wars counterpart, pretty much like Crazybolt. But after I saw the recent trailer for Season 2, his body didn't appeared to resemble that of Steeljaw's except for his colors.

Did you really carefully read what Madeus Prime wrote? :roll:
Or do you just not understand it?

new stuff (designs, innovation, character interpretations and evolution), bots with more or less than four limbs, non-humanoid robot modes

Dislikes:

Lunatic Prime
Headmaster

Postby Whifflefire » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:17 pm

Motto: ""From Primus Every Help""
Weapon: Gattling Gun
*Watches Optimus randomly drive through side of bridge*
Isn't he supposed to be preventing needless destruction? :-P
Whifflefire
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Triplechanger_Jet and Car
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:20 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Whifflefire wrote:*Watches Optimus randomly drive through side of bridge*
Isn't he supposed to be preventing needless destruction? :-P

I think that part is mirrored from his dramatic entrance to fight Megatronus in the Season 1 finale :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:31 pm

Lunatic Prime wrote:

He looks like Groundpounder, just with different colors and a new head, so he's the same vehicle as him. And the head looks like a mandrill or baboon.

Madeus Prime wrote:Two things:

So, the half track we sam in the first season 02 trailer is that polar bear?! Would make sense and yes, he could be a remold of Steeljaw.

psj333 wrote:No, that's not Groundpounder. Just because a character is based on that design, that does not mean that it's him. As you can tell, Groundpounder is a gorilla who turns into an excavator, whereas this unknown Con transforms into some type of a large treaded heavy-duty truck. And by the looks of it, that doesn't appear to be a gorilla at all. It's either an ape of an unknown type or a brown bear. You decide. Also, you've stated that the polar bear rumoured to be Polar Claw, shares the same body type as Steeljaw's, which suggests that he also has a vehicle mode as opposed to his Beast Wars counterpart, pretty much like Crazybolt. But after I saw the recent trailer for Season 2, his body didn't appeared to resemble that of Steeljaw's except for his colors.

Did you really carefully read what Madeus Prime wrote? :roll:
Or do you just not understand it?

If it helps anything, I'm pretty sure this new guy is an orangutan. It's the distinctive saggy cheeks that gave it away for me, along with the overall proportions (as far as we can see).
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner
News Credits: 8
Buy from Autobot Roadburn on eBay
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2

Postby psj333 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:40 pm

Autobot Roadburn wrote:If it helps anything, I'm pretty sure this new guy is an orangutan. It's the distinctive saggy cheeks that gave it away for me, along with the overall proportions (as far as we can see).

Well, thank you. I really do appreciated. But we'll see what kind of animal that he really is, once the show airs this weekend. :CON:
psj333
Combiner

Postby Madeus Prime » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:44 am

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
psj333 wrote:No, that's not Groundpounder. Just because a character is based on that design, that does not mean that it's him. As you can tell, Groundpounder is a gorilla who turns into an excavator, whereas this unknown Con transforms into some type of a large treaded heavy-duty truck.

Did I-? I did! I said it was his mold and design!! :BANG_HEAD: I never ONCE said it was Groundpounder, all I said was "Two, it is Groundpounder....'s mold" And have you been paying attention to Transformers these days? An extensive repaint and remold is more likely than a new design.

psj333 wrote:But after I saw the recent trailer for Season 2, his body didn't appeared to resemble that of Steeljaw's except for his colors.

All you can see is his head and chest! And it does actually resemble Steeljaw, you just need to look past the additional bit on his chest and the head.

psj333 wrote:Finally, if Hasbro stated that if the Decepticons for this series are animals that can turn into vehicles, then why are some animals in this series can turn into humans? For example, why Kickback is the only Insecticon to have a vehicle form which is an F1 racer-type dragster, and the rest of them have human forms? I'm not saying that I'm not a fan of characters who are animals that can change into humans. I'm just not a fan of their designs, that's all, for I'm interested in animals that can turn into vehicles, as I myself a huge fan of animals and cars

Doesn't matter, Hasbro doesn't give a damn about inconsistencies. Also, technically in this universe, the Insecticons are a very specific form of Cybertronian, specifically the ones from Prime. And just possibly this version of Kickback isn't an Insecticon, omitting the forgotten connection to the WFC/FOC Universe.

psj333 wrote:Well, thank you. I really do appreciated. But we'll see what kind of animal that he really is, once the show airs this weekend.

He is an ape, an orangutan or a gorilla, there is no question of what animal he really is, you just need to study some basic taxonomy to figure out what you constantly ask us.

Oh and another thing, psj, we won't know ANYTHING about ANYTHING until the episodes with said characters you have oh so many questions about comes out. So, Overloaded part 1 and 2 won't answer anything for you, as all it'll do is somehow weaken Prime and introduce Overload with his Cyclones.
Madeus Prime
City Commander

Postby psj333 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:09 am

Madeus_Prime wrote:All you can see is his head and chest! And it does actually resemble Steeljaw, you just need to look past the additional bit on his chest and the head.

Sure, I can exactly where you're from, now. The reason why they looked similar but not exactly alike, is because they are carnivores, animals related to dogs and cats. That is why both Polar Claw and Steeljaw are similar in build. So far Steeljaw turns into a futuristic SUV, but whether Polar Claw will be the same as Steeljaw remains to be seen. And when Optimus whacks Polar with his own pole, as Polar Claw is sent flying through the air, there seems to be another Con besides him, whom I'm curious to know what kind of animal he really is, since it's hard to tell from the trailer. And I'm not talking about Razorpaw. And since Quillfire is a porcupine, which is indeed a rodent, I suppose that any rodent Cybertronian would share a similar bodytype of Quillfire. I would love you to explain that to me.

Madeus_Prime wrote:Doesn't matter, Hasbro doesn't give a damn about inconsistencies. Also, technically in this universe, the Insecticons are a very specific form of Cybertronian, specifically the ones from Prime. And just possibly this version of Kickback isn't an Insecticon, omitting the forgotten connection to the WFC/FOC Universe.

I am not doing this for characters, but only for the toys. First off, Prime is not the first series to introduce Insecticons. In fact, Insecticons, go way back to G1. Hasbro officially confirmed that Kickback for RID is indeed a Insecticon. He was a grasshopper back then on Cybertron, but became a F1 dragster on Earth. He did this, because he felt it allows him to run from his enemies a lot quicker. Perhaps, this might explain why Kickback is the only Insecticon to have a vehicles while others don't. A new female Con, whose name is yet to be determined is rumoured to be a mosquito. But according to her design, her body and looks strikingly resembles that from Elita-1 from Animated and that below her trunks are two circles that are believed to be wheels. Does this mean she has a vehicle mode of sorts? :CON:
psj333
Combiner

Postby Lunatic Prime » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:38 am

psj333 wrote:
Madeus_Prime wrote:All you can see is his head and chest! And it does actually resemble Steeljaw, you just need to look past the additional bit on his chest and the head.

Sure, I can exactly where you're from, now. The reason why they looked similar but not exactly alike, is because they are carnivores, animals related to dogs and cats. That is why both Polar Claw and Steeljaw are similar in build. So far Steeljaw turns into a futuristic SUV, but whether Polar Claw will be the same as Steeljaw remains to be seen. And when Optimus whacks Polar with his own pole, as Polar Claw is sent flying through the air, there seems to be another Con besides him, whom I'm curious to know what kind of animal he really is, since it's hard to tell from the trailer. And I'm not talking about Razorpaw. And since Quillfire is a porcupine, which is indeed a rodent, I suppose that any rodent Cybertronian would share a similar bodytype of Quillfire. I would love you to explain that to me.

Your arguements do absolutely make no sense. You're just talking b u l l s h i t!!!

And Quillfire is clearly a lizard. Maybe a Bearded Dragon or something like that.

From now on, I'm going to ignore your posts and comments. >:oP

Dislikes:

Lunatic Prime
Headmaster

Postby o.supreme » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:45 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Lunatic Prime wrote:From now on, I'm going to ignore your posts and comments.[/color][/b] >:oP

:APPLAUSE: Thank you. This is appreciated more than you know. I did that months ago. But when ppl keep quoting him, I still have to see his posts, which kind of defeats the purpose.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby psj333 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:50 am

Lunatic_Prime wrote:And Quillfire is clearly a lizard. Maybe a Bearded Dragon or something like that.

According to Hasbro sources, Quillfire is a porcupine and not a lizard, which is why he earned his name. First of all, lizards don't have quills, only porcupines and some birds do. :CON:

Lunatic_Prime wrote:From now on, I'm going to ignore your posts and comments. >:oP

If you really do hate me for anything, that's your business, and not mine! And to the people who are criticizing me, I do believe that it is now time to be proud of who you are. Because when this is all over, haters are only going to do whatever it takes to get something that you want. But until then, instead of hating me for what I have, what I say, what I believe in, and for what I do, just go out and get it. Remember, you can hate me all you want, but you can't hate me simply just by asking for or standing up for something. :evil:
psj333
Combiner

Postby Lunatic Prime » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:50 am

o.supreme wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:From now on, I'm going to ignore your posts and comments.[/color][/b] >:oP

:APPLAUSE: Thank you. This is appreciated more than you know. I did that months ago. But when ppl keep quoting him, I still have to see his posts, which kind of defeats the purpose.

I'm just wondering what kind of logic he has.

Dislikes:

Lunatic Prime
Headmaster

Postby Lunatic Prime » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:02 am

psj333 wrote:
Lunatic_Prime wrote:And Quillfire is clearly a lizard. Maybe a Bearded Dragon or something like that.

According to Hasbro sources, Quillfire is a porcupine and not a lizard, which is why he earned his name. First of all, lizards don't have quills, only porcupines and some birds do. :CON:

For example, :HASBRO: has Age of Extinction Slog declared to be an Apotosaur although he clearly looks like a brachiosaurus.

psj333 wrote:
Lunatic_Prime wrote:From now on, I'm going to ignore your posts and comments. >:oP

If you really do hate me for anything, that's your business, and not mine! And to the people who are criticizing me, I do believe that it is now time to be proud of who you are. Because when this is all over, haters are only going to do whatever it takes to get something that you want. But until then, instead of hating me for what I have, what I say, what I believe in, and for what I do, just go out and get it. Remember, you can hate me all you want, but you can't hate me simply just by asking for or standing up for something. :evil:

I don't hate you, I just can't endure that nonsense you are writing anymore. It just makes no sense. For example to say :HASBRO: would give all bots with rodent alt modes the same mold. In Beast Wars that might make sense. But not here!

I just wanted to finally clarify that I do NOT hate you. Last answer.

Dislikes:

Lunatic Prime
Headmaster

Postby psj333 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:17 am

Lunatic_Prime wrote:I don't hate you, I just can't endure that nonsense you are writing anymore. It just makes no sense. For example to say :HASBRO: would give all bots with rodent alt modes the same mold. In Beast Wars that might make sense. But not here!

I just wanted to finally clarify that I do NOT hate you. Last answer.

Good, that's fine! But here is my message to all of my supporters out there:

Don't give a crap of what anyone else thinks, but stay true to yourself and be who you are, and that's what impresses people! ;)^
psj333
Combiner

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:35 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Episode 27 (season 2 episode 1), "Overloaded, Part 1" aired this morning on Cartoon Network.

Since KissCartoon still doesn't have the episode up, see if this Dailymotion link works - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3tc9a2
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Madeus Prime » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:03 pm

psj333 wrote: The reason why they looked similar but not exactly alike, is because they are carnivores, animals related to dogs and cats.

No, it's because they appear to share cartoon animation models with a good heaping of recoloring and remolding. Such as Groundpounder and the unknown ape 'Con. They look similar because of their ANIMATION MODEL, not because they are both carnivores. BTW, just so you know, bears are actually omnivores.

psj333 wrote: So far Steeljaw turns into a futuristic SUV, but whether Polar Claw will be the same as Steeljaw remains to be seen.

We've seen it! It's the snowcat that Windblade is fighting, and my reasoning for this, which is founded on logic and not assumptions, is that we see the unknown polar bear 'Con fighting Optimus under glacial ice flows, which matches the terrain we see the snow cat in. Now, that snow cat, aside from the halftracks and the plow, seems to resemble Steeljaw's alternate mode. Now, I offer this question to the masses: Is my reasoning for making that assumption sound? I'd think it is.

psj333 wrote:I would love you to explain that to me.

Sure, let me get out my doctorate on advanced Cybertronian biology and zoology...

psj333 wrote: First off, Prime is not the first series to introduce Insecticons. In fact, Insecticons, go way back to G1.

:shock: Whaaat? I didn't know that?! :shock:

psj333 wrote:He was a grasshopper back then on Cybertron, but became a F1 dragster on Earth. He did this, because he felt it allows him to run from his enemies a lot quicker. Perhaps, this might explain why Kickback is the only Insecticon to have a vehicles while others don't.

Or maybe it's because Hasbro and the cartoon writers don't care about plot consistencies. And where did you get the info that he adopted that vehicle mode for that purpose? It's never stated in the show or officially, he just appears to be a snitch and a coward, has zero difference with what he turns into. Also, if you ever played the FOC game, you'd know that the Kickback in FOC is NOWHERE near the same as the RID incarnation. Different characters, by all intents and purposes.

psj333 wrote:Does this mean she has a vehicle mode of sorts

Hrm, guess what? WE DO NOT KNOW. :HEADHURTS:

psj333 wrote:Good, that's fine! But here is my message to all of my supporters out there:Don't give a crap of what anyone else thinks, but stay true to yourself and be who you are, and that's what impresses people!

Psj333, I'm going to be no longer helping you from now on, as you seem to think your opinion reflects that of any and all fans of whatever current cartoon is on the air. Also, your attitude towards people who disagree with you seems to reflect that of which I was taught in health class (a bunch of hippie drama and feel-good nonsense). You are a grandstander when you feel attacked, but you can't see that your commentary and constant barrage of questions makes you a target for attack. Just take this piece of advice, which you won't, don't ask questions when the answers don't exist yet, this is a board for facts and discussion, not theorizing and lecturing about Shifters, character continuity, or alternate modes.

So, goodbye :michaelbay:

o.supreme wrote:Thank you. This is appreciated more than you know. I did that months ago. But when ppl keep quoting him, I still have to see his posts, which kind of defeats the purpose.

I'm mostly responsible for that :oops: , you have my apologies, I'm going to block him as well, it's just not worth arguing with somebody who asks questions and never takes anything away from the answers.
Madeus Prime
City Commander

Postby RevTibe » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:15 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Episode 27 (season 2 episode 1), "Overloaded, Part 1" aired this morning on Cartoon Network.

Since KissCartoon still doesn't have the episode up, see if this Dailymotion link works - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3tc9a2
Thanks! Decent enough ep, felt a bit rushed/"just because" in places, but my opinion of it's going to mostly be defined by the quality of the stories it's setting up.

The blue mini-con's "attack mode" is totally giving me an Armada Dead End (Unicron's mini-con) vibe;
...come to think of it, the Cyclones are described as "chaotic", and aren't normally associated with 'bots or 'cons... /tinfoilhat
RevTibe
Vehicon
News Credits: 2
Buy from RevTibe on eBay

Postby psj333 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:56 pm

Madeus_Prime wrote:Psj333, I'm going to be no longer helping you from now on, as you seem to think your opinion reflects that of any and all fans of whatever current cartoon is on the air. Also, your attitude towards people who disagree with you seems to reflect that of which I was taught in health class (a bunch of hippie drama and feel-good nonsense). You are a grandstander when you feel attacked, but you can't see that your commentary and constant barrage of questions makes you a target for attack. Just take this piece of advice, which you won't, don't ask questions when the answers don't exist yet, this is a board for facts and discussion, not theorizing and lecturing about Shifters, character continuity, or alternate modes.

Look, correct me if I'm wrong, but I wasn't actually referring to you, just to clear that up. I was only referring to those who supported my views. You have to understand this, if our views don't respect yours, what you're going to do, block us for good? Is it? No, you cannot do that! You have to accept that. You have to realize that in this world, nobody and nothing rules.

Madeus_Prime wrote:I'm mostly responsible for that :oops: , you have my apologies, I'm going to block him as well, it's just not worth arguing with somebody who asks questions and never takes anything away from the answers.

You can block me if you want, but you cannot block me simply just by asking or standing up for something. :-$
psj333
Combiner

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1223IM855 (CA) Howard"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero YEARBOOK #2 IDW Comics 2021 APR210632 Lattie 230926V"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #15 Marvel Comics 1989 (A/CA) Vosburg (W) Hama 220721A"
TALES OF GI JOE #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 6th ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM897 (CA) Lullabi (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #2 6th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 4A GI JOE 0124IM247 (A/CA) Reilly (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cvr B Destro Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM897 (CA) Howard"
DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1123IM281 303A (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2023 APR239177 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 4C 0224IM257 (CA) Burnham + Reber"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #285 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUN210467 285RI Anderson"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORIGINS #7 RI 1:10 virgin var IDW Comics 2009 7RI (CA) Feister (W) Dixon"
GI JOE ORIGINS #7 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe 230915J"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 4th ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM819 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #281 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 210518B 281RI (CA)Maloney"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON