This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Postby Madeus Prime » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:08 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
Well, after watching Overloaded P1, I can say Overload is a nice refreshing light villain with a good egomaniacal streak. I like his attitude towards Prime and his constant usage of acting terms. :D

Forget everything I said about the polar bear 'Con being a redesign of Steeljaw, different animation model. :lol: But you can see why I had assumed it was the same, in my defense. ;)
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby RevTibe » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:18 pm

Madeus Prime wrote:Well, after watching Overloaded P1, I can say Overload is a nice refreshing light villain with a good egomaniacal streak. I like his attitude towards Prime and his constant usage of acting terms. :D
I appreciate how they gave him a characterization that isn't suggested by his bodytype - the majority of tank TFs tend to be dim bruisers (Brawl, Warpath) or warlords (Bludgeon, Turmoil, some Megatrons). This obnoxious, egotistical actor's an entertaining twist.

Judging from the comments about his face perhaps being a weakpoint, I imagine we'll see an appearance of the face-mask his illusion-doppelganger had. Considering Overload was a figure from Optimus's past who hurt those OP felt obligated to protect, it would make sense the Primes used an illusory double of him in one of Optimus's tests.
RevTibe
Vehicon
News Credits: 2
Buy from RevTibe on eBay

Postby Madeus Prime » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:32 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
RevTibe wrote:I appreciate how they gave him a characterization that isn't suggested by his bodytype - the majority of tank TFs tend to be dim bruisers (Brawl, Warpath) or warlords (Bludgeon, Turmoil, some Megatrons). This obnoxious, egotistical actor's an entertaining twist.

Exactly, it calls back a little bit to Beast Wars Megatron, who was such a delight to watch.
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 6
Skill: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:11 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Episode 27 -

Lots of strong elements within a rather so-so story.

Optimus being depicted as an old wounded warrior who insists he can keep going in spite of everyone's concerned protestations is an interesting take on the character. We've seen Optimus be persistent before, but the sheer level of stubbornness he displayed in this one had him act less like the mighty, heroic, and fatherly figure he's usually seen as, and instead more like an old codger who wants to prove himself to those darn whippersnappers who think they know better. It's almost like he was being written more like Kup or Animated Ratchet rather than Optimus. But, as a result, this showed us a side of Optimus we really haven't seen very much of before. For once, Optimus is part of a team of bots who are far more separated from his generation than normal. Here, he has no peers, no "old friends" besides the already much younger Bumblebee. Everyone around him is a junior of his juniors, making him stand out less like a parental figure and more like a grandparental figure. This Optimus is old and aged, and he knows it, but still wants to prove his mettle in spite of that. It's almost like Optimus is showing an insecurity towards his age and condition, as though he's trying to not just convince the others of his usefulness and capabilities, but himself as well. While Sideswipe will undoubtedly learn a lesson about respecting his elders in his disrespect towards Optimus, it's sure seems like Optimus himself will be the one to also learn a lesson of his own, one about his not needing to push himself so much to be useful or appreciated.

Speaking of Sideswipe, I kinda liked this angle of him showing little respect towards Optimus. His calling Optimus "Pops" leading to Optimus berating him for doing so was a little surprising given how most Autobots in Aligned media generally treat the guy named "Optimus Prime" with the utmost respect and reverence. To see Sideswipe be so unimpressed by Optimus, especially given the big spectacle Optimus's appearance in the season 1 finale was, is not something I ever saw coming. The two of them also beginning things on not-so-good terms also opens up numerous possibilities for relationship growth and dynamics for the two in the rest of the season, as it's rare for there to be a series where Optimus doesn't really like one of his teammates that much. That berating he gave to Sideswipe also makes me wish he had done so to Ratchet back in the Prime cartoon whenever Ratchet would either speak out of line towards Optimus or question Optimus's actions like when the Omega Lock was destroyed. Whenever these happened, Optimus would either just stand there in silence looking disappointed at Ratchet or try giving some pontificated speech to make his case. Here, however, Prime basically just snapped at Sideswipe and put him right in his place. Firmly.

As for the rest of the episode, where do I even begin to discuss how fun a character Overload is? The guy basically has the body build of a brawling macho man... and he's instead of theatrical thespian! Ha! SO did not see that one coming. Dave Fennoy made this character such a hoot in his small amount of airtime that I eagerly anticipate seeing more of him both next episode and hopefully throughout more of the season. Though, his connection to Bumblebee is kind of uninteresting. He injured Bee back in the War for Cybertron and now Bee wants payback. Like, so much that Bee has completely fixated his whole world on taking Overload down. I get that the guy hurt Bee in the past, but Megatron took away Bee's voice! How much worse could Overload have done that the mere sight of him would be enough switch Bee into Revenge Mode, when such was never the case for whenever Bee saw Megatron (the guy who stole Bee's voice). The vengeance subplot doesn't really strike me as being all that interesting, to be honest. But thankfully the Decepticon it pertains to is entertaining enough on his own. I wonder if Optimus might recall the illusionary Decepticon he fought in the Realm of the Primes when he sees Overload and if he'll point any visual resemblance the two have,

Meanwhile, seeing as how the Cyclones were captured prior to this episode, I guess that means the six shorts from Hasbro's website really were meant to be their own thing and not chopped-up pieces of a larger episode. Consider them "Season 1.5" or something. Oh, and has it been mentioned that the two Cyclones are voiced by none other than STEVE BLUM!!! That's right, Steve Blum is in this show now! And he also provided the "voice" for Polar Claw. One can only hope that The Man with the Sexy Voice will get to take on larger voice roles later in this season.

Overall, while the story felt rather pedestrian with just being some setup for things to come later, the little bits it had here and there were definitely interesting in their own right.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:15 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I agree about Overload. He may be a very interesting character that I shall enjoy watching! :MAXIMAL:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby o.supreme » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:34 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
The episode was pretty good. I wish we would have seen a bit more of the white Con in the Polar region (I'm sure next week we will). -Away team will get their "Blizzard" gear no doubt.

But I do have to address something. -Like I've said many times, I'm not too proud to admit when I am wrong. I thought for sure those mini 5 segments would be part of an episode. and I was wrong. However, I will state this was a very poor decision by Hasbro & CN. Unless a *possible* future 2nd season DVD (or perhaps the season 1 DVD set will have these as extras...who knows). I assume most kids who watch this on CN would know nothing of the short chapters. When Fixit blurts out "Hey- Be careful! It was a lot of trouble to capture those Cyclone Mini-cons" referring to Strongarm & Sideswipes wrestling resulting in the capture pod nearly breaking...Most kids would have no idea what they were referring to.

That being said. It was a pretty good overall episode. Not really a fan of Overloads flamboyant personality. But he is supposed to be an 'actor", so I guess it was well done for what it was supposed to be. I wish there would have been a little more substance to his bonding with the Cyclones other than mutual love of destruction, but still... Introductory episodes have to deal with a lot of issues. New characters, where the new season is going etc... I'm sure there will be several season 2 episodes that give us some nice action sequences, and new characters with more appealing personalities (both autobot & decepticon).
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:39 pm

Season 2 is finally up on KissCartoon with episode 1 ready. Sure took'em long enough.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Flashwave » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:27 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Is it me, or does Sideswipe feel like a Step backwards? Seems like the end of S1 was starting to develop a more responsible side to Sideswipe. Not that he wasn't still a jokester, but he was a more willing part of the team than where he started out. His out-right brawl with Strongarm felt more like part of he first 1/3 of Season 1 than the end. Similarly, his being on Windblade's las nerve also seemed out of place given her previous appreciation of SIdeswipe's personal style. One could make the argument that she only ever met him in short passing and under the pressure of conflict, where this is a more relaxed moment and he's let the responsible facade slip, but wihout seeing anyhing else, his comes off as being more judgementasl of Sideswipe than Strongarm was, and that doesn't jive for me.

I never go he impression that Sideswipe was trying to be disrespectful, either. Pops was only ever meant as a nickname of endearment, which is totally Sideswipe, but I do like how Prime would take offence at it, and Bee trying to get ahead of the situation was fun.

The running gag needs to die. Now. Painfully.

Fun thought. Micronus said "Only Time knows." And I suspect that is nothing more than a saying, but wouldn't it be awesome if that was a foo in the door for Vector Prime? ;)

Like the others, I too am enjoying Overload. Never thought I would wan a Snagglepuss Decepticon, ("Exit,stage left") and I may find it overdone soon, but for now, enjoyable. Tank/spy makes me think of Animated Longarm in a way. I wonder if they'll reuse the tank from the Quillfire/Springload episode to save on rendering, or if he gets his own?
Madeus Prime wrote:
Forget everything I said about the polar bear 'Con being a redesign of Steeljaw, different animation model. :lol: But you can see why I had assumed it was the same, in my defense. ;)
Funny you say that, I thought it was a reuse of the animation model from the bot Windblade took down in her first ep.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:30 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
I took it as Sideswipe is trying to adapt to new people around him. With Windblade being around all the time now and he clearly really likes her, not to mention to him Prime must be very old, He is in a new situation that he never really has been in. His old team chemistry is a bit stirred up since the new guy and gal arrived, so he is adjusting to it a big differently.

At least, that's how I sort of felt about it :MAXIMAL:
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Robots In Disguise Episode Titles 3-7

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:57 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Fellow Seibertronians, Zap2it has listed the episode titles for Transformers: Robots In Disguise episodes 3-7. Interestingly, it seems that the show will air new episodes on both Saturday's and Sunday's after the third episode airs.

March 5: Meltdown

March 19: Suspended

March 20: Cover Me

March 26: Brainpower

March 27: Misdirection

So what do you make of these titles? Are you excited for back-to-back new episodes? Let us know in the comments below.
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:46 pm

Strange dates for episodes. Back to back days for new episodes? Strange... :MAXIMAL:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Deadput » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:53 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Just watched the first episode of season 2

Was disappointed with Overload extremely mostly his personality and voice which were annoying and hardly suits his design I wont say more it's better you guys see the episode yourselves..
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby gantzrunner » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:14 pm

Motto: "This life is a game...and I play for keeps"
Weapon: Double Beam Guns
Deadput wrote:Just watched the first episode of season 2

Was disappointed with Overload extremely mostly his personality and voice which were annoying and hardly suits his design I wont say more it's better you guys see the episode yourselves..

Watched it. I fully agree. I haver never really enjoyed this type of personality in any show, and to see it attached to overload's design. ..just no. So disappointed. :BANG_HEAD:
gantzrunner
Minibot
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10

Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Season 2 Decepticons Teaser

Postby Va'al » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:57 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We saw the Australian Transformers: Robots in Disguise YouTube channel uploading an Optimus Prime-centric season 2 teaser a while back - we now have a second teaser, featuring the new Decepticon additions to the cast, Overload included! Check it out embedded below.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby BERSEKAEL » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:12 pm

I wish to see some stunticons or any other combiner,and I would love legion class out of that. The actual decepticons are meh
BERSEKAEL
Combiner
Buy from BERSEKAEL on eBay
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Mkall » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:33 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
BERSEKAEL wrote:I wish to see some stunticons or any other combiner,and I would love legion class out of that. The actual decepticons are meh

Agreed. While the show it mindless fun, I am certainly not a fan of the "furry" approach to Decepticon design.

The non-Furry Decepticons are of some interest to me though.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Speed: 6
Firepower: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:23 pm

Episode 28 is now on Dailymotion. So far, however, there is only an SD version available to watch - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3upc1d

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby RevTibe » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:32 pm

Overload continues to be a treasure, and the episode makes the Blizzard Strike decos feel well-justified (even if they've got to deviate from the look of the toys to do it). Was hoping Optimus's new, teachable, ability would also soften their weakness to the cold to differentiate it from past recolors, but ah well.

Optimus is showing certain degrees of Kup-itude, but I'm down with that. The "flawless, wise leader" thing is more based on G1-nostalgia than the character's origins, in which he was a bit of a goofball. He had a smug moment! I could get used to smug Optimus.

Helps that they've set up two character arcs that somewhat conflict - a "respeckt yer elders" thing for Sideswipe and a "Know your limitations" thing for OP. The vague possessiveness Sideswipe has towards Windblade is still pretty weird, though.
RevTibe
Vehicon
Buy from RevTibe on eBay

Postby Deadput » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:39 pm

Mkall wrote:Agreed. While the show it mindless fun, I am certainly not a fan of the "furry" approach to Decepticon design.

Do you like Beast Wars?

If you do and dislike the Decepticon designs of the show being based on animals that makes you a hypocrite.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby RevTibe » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:36 pm

Deadput wrote:
Mkall wrote:Agreed. While the show it mindless fun, I am certainly not a fan of the "furry" approach to Decepticon design.

Do you like Beast Wars?

If you do and dislike the Decepticon designs of the show being based on animals that makes you a hypocrite.
That's a bit hyperbolic - although I like both Beast Wars and RiD15's animalistic designs, I can totally see how someone might like one and not the other - a wolf tail on a carformer might seem a lot like wheels on a wolfformer, yeah? In my eyes the two examples aren't equivalent, but I can see how it might affect someone else's enjoyment.
RevTibe
Vehicon
Buy from RevTibe on eBay

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:51 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
just watched episode 2, loved the Blizzard Strike look(does this mean that we can also expect Blizzard Strike Sideswipe & Windblade figures?) also liked the look of Polar Claw's vehicle mode(hope we get that figure soon too!).

a bit miffed we didn't get to see Overload's vehicle mode(even though we know what that looks like from the Deployer figure).

btw those new Minicons....i hope the figures come with pots & pans accessories! lol

oh btw liked how Windblade used her turbines to lessen the force of the avalanche

& i'm still in awe every time Prime transforms into his vehicle mode.

also

youtube have both eps up now

Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Mkall » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:15 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
RevTibe wrote:
Deadput wrote:

Do you like Beast Wars?

That's a bit hyperbolic - although I like both Beast Wars and RiD15's animalistic designs, I can totally see how someone might like one and not the other - a wolf tail on a carformer might seem a lot like wheels on a wolfformer, yeah? In my eyes the two examples aren't equivalent, but I can see how it might affect someone else's enjoyment.

Precisely RevTibe.

Beast Wars, robots with animal modes, was the entire theme of the show. The characters personalities were related to their altmodes a little bit, but not overwhelmingly so (except Waspinator, but he's special). Even when the lore did not require them to need animal modes (after all the Energon became stable), they still stuck with the theme. Why? Because there was in-lore reasons.

With RiD, there is no REASON given in-story (to my knowledge) that describes why all criminal Decepticons, from disparate backgrounds from all over Cybertron, that were locked into stasis pods that they be given some sort of animalistic persona/appearance to varying degrees. Sure, it's an obvious Hasbro marketing idea, and to give points to the show's writing most of them are pulled off well with a good personality. However to me it's a suspension of disbelief that I really have trouble accepting. Granted I'm not a 6-10 kid anymore, but I feel that similar characters/stories could have been made with more traditional-style Decepticons.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Speed: 6
Firepower: 6

Postby Microraptor » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:17 pm

Motto: "Don't bother praying, I'll kill your god too."
Weapon: Railgun
Overload, decepticon thespian!
Shark-lover, dolphin-puncher, Hasbro fan, and all around enigmatic guy.
Microraptor
Combiner
Alt Mode: Bugatti Chiron
Strength: 4
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10+

Postby Microraptor » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:46 pm

Motto: "Don't bother praying, I'll kill your god too."
Weapon: Railgun
Mkall wrote:
RevTibe wrote:
Deadput wrote:

Do you like Beast Wars?

Precisely RevTibe.

Beast Wars, robots with animal modes, was the entire theme of the show. The characters personalities were related to their altmodes a little bit, but not overwhelmingly so (except Waspinator, but he's special). Even when the lore did not require them to need animal modes (after all the Energon became stable), they still stuck with the theme. Why? Because there was in-lore reasons.

With RiD, there is no REASON given in-story (to my knowledge) that describes why all criminal Decepticons, from disparate backgrounds from all over Cybertron, that were locked into stasis pods that they be given some sort of animalistic persona/appearance to varying degrees. Sure, it's an obvious Hasbro marketing idea, and to give points to the show's writing most of them are pulled off well with a good personality. However to me it's a suspension of disbelief that I really have trouble accepting. Granted I'm not a 6-10 kid anymore, but I feel that similar characters/stories could have been made with more traditional-style Decepticons.

Because this stretches suspension of disbelief much further than thirty-foot alien robots that turn into human-scaled guns and cassette players.
Shark-lover, dolphin-puncher, Hasbro fan, and all around enigmatic guy.
Microraptor
Combiner
Alt Mode: Bugatti Chiron
Strength: 4
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10+

Postby Deadput » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:15 pm

Mkall wrote: I feel that similar characters/stories could have been made with more traditional-style Decepticons.

The further we move away from tradition and cliche tropes the better.

I prefer Steeljaw over the last couple Megatron's we have had (Thinking about the Movie and Prime versions of him here Animated Megatron was cool)
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRANKCASE Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
CRANKCASE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDCOVER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager G2 Universe Hasbro 2023 New"
CLOUDCOVER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 RID Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCARR Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class G1 Dinobot Skar Hasbro 2023 New"
SCARR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Lio Convoy 2023 New"
NEMESIS LEO PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CROSSCUT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
CROSSCUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
SKIDS Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WINDBLADE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Cyberverse Hasbro 2024 New"
WINDBLADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD END Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
DEAD END Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON