This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Postby Ravage XK » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:06 pm

Motto: "Are those my feet?"
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
Not in the UK it's not.

Booooooooooooooooooo.

TF COUNT: Lost count!
Latest Additions: Haslab Unicron, Siege Jetifre, SS Blitzwing
Ravage XK
Gestalt
News Credits: 15
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Stuartmaximus » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:09 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
i know a lot of people will be bingewatching DareDevil this weekend but don't forget the new episode of RID this weekend too
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:25 pm

so just watched episode 5 of season 2, aye it was a no bad episode!
although yet ANOTHER repaint! what's this one? Desert Camo mode or Desert Strike?

yet ANOTHER Con that forms a 4WD!(Razorpaw) how many is this now?

the minicons were ok(Swelter & Glacious)

nitpick....when Windblade fell off that cliff....why didn't she just transform into jet mode?
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Lunatic Prime » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:11 am

Motto: "For 'cons I'm annoying like a swarm of Scraplets."
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
Stuartmaximus wrote:so just watched episode 5 of season 2, aye it was a no bad episode!
although yet ANOTHER repaint! what's this one? Desert Camo mode or Desert Strike?
I think it's called Scorch Strike: Scorch Strike Beastbox, Scorch Strike Undertone.

yet ANOTHER Con that forms a 4WD!(Razorpaw) how many is this now?
I guess we have another potential Deployer now. :DANCE:

nitpick....when Windblade fell off that cliff....why didn't she just transform into jet mode?
Because there was not enough time, I guess.
My customs thread [click image]:
Check out my DEVIANT ART and Twitter, too ;)

new stuff (designs, innovation, character interpretations and evolution), bots with more or less than four limbs, non-humanoid robot modes

Dislikes:
sticking to outdated stuff, ignorance, stubbornness

And I am not a completionist. I buy what I judge being cool to me.
Lunatic Prime
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch Lunatic Prime on YouTube
Buy from Lunatic Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Triplechanger - dragon and giant monowheel
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10+

Postby psj333 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:23 am

In the game, Razorpaw`s alt-mode is portrayed to be some type of 80s-type muscle car, similar to the 1987 Mustang hatchback. But in the cartoon, it appears that his vehicle mode, is much more of a SUV, like Steeljaw. Is Razorpaw is actually a car as was shown in the game, or he is a SUV? Also will he part of Steeljaw's militia, since that he will be releasing at least most of the Decepticons from their pods, just as predicted in the trailer? So far, we all already do know that Bisk, Springload, Quillfire, Clampdown, Thunderhoof, Groundpounder, Kickback, Overload, and many others will be part of the team. But what about the rest, like Hammerstrike, Chop Shop, Terrashock, Malador, Veretebreak, Octopunch, Scowl, Fracture, Zizza, Filch, and Pseudo? What about these guys? Will they be part of Steeljaw's group as well? Is the Jailbreak is in fact going to happen in the following episode, "Brainpower? :CON:
psj333
Combiner

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:42 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I'm thinking Razorpaw will not be a part of the main group of badguys. He, like Polarclaw, are now stored in Windblade's caches and not the actual scrapyard, so if there is the jailbreak they would not be in the right place to be broken out.

I also cannot see them releasing all the prisoners. It feels a bit too cheap and I think Steeljaw would prefer more ideally loyal troops than some of the more independent cons. :MAXIMAL:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby psj333 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:19 pm

Will more brand-new Decepticons will show up in the upcoming episodes of Season 2? If they are, will they be more dangerous and tougher to catch than any other Decepticons combined? Also will brand-new Autobots (excluding Team Prime) be in this series, as well? If so, will there be an Autobot spy? If there is going to be an Autobot spy, will it be a humanoid or an animal-based one? :BOT: :CON:
psj333
Combiner

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:35 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
We really don't know psj. I wish I could tell you, but I don't know anything. However, new cons are highly likely :MAXIMAL:
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:45 pm

as for a spy, i dunno if they could introduce someone like Doubledealer or Punch/Counterpunch or if they went the TFA route! then maybe Shockwave/Longarm?
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby psj333 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:05 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I'm thinking Razorpaw will not be a part of the main group of badguys. He, like Polarclaw, are now stored in Windblade's caches and not the actual scrapyard, so if there is the jailbreak they would not be in the right place to be broken out.

Well, quite possibly. But what many of you might not be aware of was that there was another Decepticon named, "Fancyclaws", a name given by Windblade because that is not his actual name, bears a resemblance to Razorclaw, since there are both cats. Rather than being a cougar, Fancyclaws was actually a black leopard. He first appeared in episode 23 in Season 1. You must first reassure yourselves that it was actually Bumblebee that captured Fancyclaws and not Windblade, thus, located in the scrapyard and not a chache. Since you said that Razorpaw can't be one of Steeljaw's member, will Fancyclaws will likely be a member in that case, since that he is located in Bumblebee's scrapyard? If he does become one, I'm pretty that he will be given an actual name, transform, and finally will be given a speaking role. :CON:
psj333
Combiner

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:21 pm

"Fancyclaws" was the name the wiki gave him after Razorclaw became a different character, and that guy was so generic all he did was growl and get knocked out, so I highly doubt that guy will have much to say in the series. And Windblade captured him, not Team Bee. :MAXIMAL:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby psj333 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:59 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:"Fancyclaws" was the name the wiki gave him after Razorclaw became a different character, and that guy was so generic all he did was growl and get knocked out, so I highly doubt that guy will have much to say in the series. And Windblade captured him, not Team Bee. :MAXIMAL:

Here, let me give you a little hint. This is a quote taken from TFWiki site:

""Fancyclaws" was one of the many Decepticons incarcerated aboard the prison ship Alchemor, and was freed after the ship crash-landed on Earth. He eventually ran into the Autobot Windblade, who was on a mission of her own. Although "Fancyclaws" blasted her with his claw-lasers, she was able to take him down as Sideswipe watched. His unconscious form was secured inside a stasis pod alongside the fugitives that Bumblebee's team had recaptured. The Buzz on Windblade"

Does that sound like Fancyclaws' been captured by Windblade to you? To me, from the quote above, this most likely refers to the Bumblebee's scrapyard and not Windblade's chache. It should be noted that Windblade did not started putting Cons in her chaches, until she left Bumblebee's Team to join Optimus' Team for a new assignment. :CON:
psj333
Combiner

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:14 pm

psj333 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:"Fancyclaws" was the name the wiki gave him after Razorclaw became a different character, and that guy was so generic all he did was growl and get knocked out, so I highly doubt that guy will have much to say in the series. And Windblade captured him, not Team Bee. :MAXIMAL:

Here, let me give you a little hint. This is a quote taken from TFWiki site:

""Fancyclaws" was one of the many Decepticons incarcerated aboard the prison ship Alchemor, and was freed after the ship crash-landed on Earth. He eventually ran into the Autobot Windblade, who was on a mission of her own. Although "Fancyclaws" blasted her with his claw-lasers, she was able to take him down as Sideswipe watched. His unconscious form was secured inside a stasis pod alongside the fugitives that Bumblebee's team had recaptured. The Buzz on Windblade"

Does that sound like Fancyclaws' been captured by Windblade to you? To me, from the quote above, this most likely refers to the Bumblebee's scrapyard and not Windblade's chache. It should be noted that Windblade did not started putting Cons in her chaches, until she left Bumblebee's Team to join Optimus' Team for a new assignment. :CON:

If you would read your original post, you would see I was telling you Windblade captured him, not Team Bee. He may be held in the scrapyard, but I was correcting you saying Windlbade captured him not Bee. If you watched the episode you would also see she captured him.

And he was a generic. i very much doubt he will do much. Several of these guys are just generics. they are like the prime vehicons, just given different forms rather than a single design. Only the major characters or ones that have appeared more often or ones that have attracted more attention than others will probably show up, but as i previously stated, we do not know anything you don't already know. :MAXIMAL:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby psj333 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:58 am

Does the firefly Insecticon, Glowstrike, has a vehicle mode, like Kickback, or has a beast mode, like Scorponok and Sabrehorn? So far to date, Kickback is the only Insecticon to have a vehicle mode. :CON:
psj333
Combiner

Postby Stuartmaximus » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:15 am

psj333 wrote:Does the firefly Insecticon, Glowstrike, has a vehicle mode, like Kickback, or has a beast mode, like Scorponok and Sabrehorn? So far to date, Kickback is the only Insecticon to have a vehicle mode. :CON:

the Hearts Of Steel insecticons had vehicle modes
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby psj333 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:26 am

Stuartmaximus wrote:the Hearts Of Steel Insecticons had vehicle modes

We're not talking about Hearts Of Steel. We're only talking about Robots In Disguise 2015.
psj333
Combiner

Hasbro and SuperAwesome Partnet for Transformers: Robots In Disguise Content

Postby Va'al » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:35 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Building on the following of Transformers: Robots in Disguise, Hasbro has partnered again with the SuperAwesome platform to release digital content with interactive, multimedia experience across the globe, as reported by Toynews-online.Biz. Find out more in the full piece below!

Hasbro will release full length episodic Transformers Robots in Disguise content on the platform every two weeks.

Following content partnerships for the My Little Pony and Littlest Pet Shop brands, Hasbro has once again teamed up with digital kids engagement platform SuperAwesome to deliver Transformers branded content.

SuperAwesome’s platform reaches over a quarter of a billion kids each month around the world and is used by hundreds of brands for safe digital advertising and branded content delivery to the under-13 audience.

As part of this campaign, Hasbro will release full length episodic Transformers Robots in Disguise content on the platform every two weeks.

Kids can also enter competitions, meet the bots, play games, download Transformers content, and choose a side in the Autobots v Decepticons battle.

The branded Transformers content will also appear on an integrated ‘Drive in Cinema’ section on the Bin Weevils virtual world, dedicated to the Transformers brand.

“As one of the most innovative companies in the toy market, we’re extremely excited to be working with Hasbro on this Transformers content partnership," said Dylan Collins, SuperAwesome CEO.

"Hasbro realise that kids need to engage with content in multiple locations and devices and this is the perfect way to achieve that objective.”

This latest activity complements the companies’ existing partnerships as Hasbro is also using SuperAwesome’s Kids Web Services platform to power its My Little Pony Friendship Club site in the UK, Italy and France.

Craig Wilkins, marketing director, Hasbro UK & Ireland, added: “Transformers has always been a hugely popular brand for kids across the country, capturing audience’s imaginations for over 30 years.

"SuperAwesome is the perfect partner to bring this exciting brand to life for an increasingly digital generation and introduce Transformers on a unique, interactive level.”
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Flashwave » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:05 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
*Nevermind*
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Skill: 9

Transformers: Robots In Disguise Episode 6 Preview

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:42 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Fellow Seibertronians, a short clip from the upcoming sixth episode of the new season of Transformers: Robots in Disguise has been uploaded to YouTube. The synopsis has been left below, although, it doesn't seem to have any link to the preview, which involves 'Bee, Strongarm and Grimlock attempting to capture a Mini-con that has the ability to blind opponents. So check out the video and let us know what you think in the comments below.

Grimlock's attempt to make himself smarter by transferring all the information in a Cybertronian data cylinder directly into his brain goes horribly awry, leaving his team at a disadvantage against genius ape Decepticon Simacore.

I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:52 pm

This sounds vaguely reminiscent of the G1 cartoon episode where Grimlock made the Technobots, I hope by 'horribly awry' they mean this episode is hilarious, been extremely let down by this season so far >:oP

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:25 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
That Mini-Con looks to be a remold of Airazor.

Hellscream9999 wrote:This sounds vaguely reminiscent of the G1 cartoon episode where Grimlock made the Technobots,
It sounds like a cross between that episode ("Grimlock's New Brain") and the TF: Prime episode where Bulkhead gets a massive data upload into his brain from a data cylinder ("T.M.I."). >:oP
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:32 pm

Sabrblade wrote:That Mini-Con looks to be a remold of Airazor.

Hellscream9999 wrote:This sounds vaguely reminiscent of the G1 cartoon episode where Grimlock made the Technobots,
It sounds like a cross between that episode ("Grimlock's New Brain") and the TF: Prime episode where Bulkhead gets a massive data upload into his brain from a data cylinder ("T.M.I."). >:oP

Should be decently funny then, I already like Grimlock :-?

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:34 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Sure, but they really couldn't have come up with something more original than mashing together the plots of two very known episodes (one from the very previous series, even)?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:44 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Sure, but they really couldn't have come up with something more original than mashing together the plots of two very known episodes (one from the very previous series, even)?

I prefer that to the near-ceaseless whining about o/p that the season has been so far, but I agree >:oP

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:05 pm

good episode! but basically it's Grimlock's New Brain!(sadly no Technobots were created this time) Simacore(a recycled Ground Pounder) + minicons Axiom & Theorum were ok.

meanwhile minicon Tor-Pur got little screentime at the start.
Stuartmaximus
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METALHAWK Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
METALHAWK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada HOT SHOT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
Armada HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOULDERCRASH Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
BOULDERCRASH Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon 2023 240224"
NEW!
SHRAPNEL Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POINTBLANK + PEACEMAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
POINTBLANK + PEACE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERTRON Transformers Legacy United Voyager Class Prime Hasbro 2024 New"
THUNDERTRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASER OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy United Leader G2 Universe 2024 New"
LASER OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOW STRIKER Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Cyberverse Hasbro 2023 New"
SHADOW STRIKER Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IGUANUS Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
IGUANUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINER MEGATRON + SENATOR RATBAT Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
MINER MEGATRON + S ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON