This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Postby Zeedust » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:00 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:Since the Preds had Starscream completely surrounded, with the throne blocking his way behind him, I'd imagine that they might have gotten to pummel him some before he was able to slip away and flee for his life.

Theoretically possible, but since there was no sign of it onscreen it still feels like they got cheated of their vengeance and Starscream didn't get what he had coming. I want my catharsis, dammit.

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I'm still hoping for a Megatron appearance soon. I want to see him again

And I'm still crossing my fingers and hoping to see how Knock Out is doing as an Autobot. Then again, if they threw out the whole "Starscream is loyal to Megatron now" thing from the last season or so of Prime, they'll probably ignore Knock Out changing sides, too. Megatron might have a better chance of keeping his character development, if only because his absence is part of the backstory and Cyclonus seems to be the next big bad (and therefore Megatron isn't).
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Robots In Disguise Season 2 Final 3 Episodes to Air as TV Movie Event on Cartoon Network

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:13 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks to the Transformers Family, we bring to you news that the final 3 episodes of Robots in Disguise season 2 will be airing on December 16 as a Television Movie Event on Cartoon Network! The final 3 episodes, which star Starscream and the weaponizer minicons, are all being lumped together into this single movie event, which could very well be the TV movie that was anticipated to end Robots in Disguise, before Season 3 was announced. You can check out the video below advertising the movie, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:01 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Even though the first two parts have already on Cartoon Network three and two weeks ago, respectively, while the third and final part will be airing this Saturday (a Teen Titans Go! marathon pushed it back from airing last Saturday).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby o.supreme » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:46 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Teen Titans Go! -making kids dumber every day. But really, that is sad. You can tell CN doesn't give a hoot about Transformers, they should have stayed on HUB/Discovey since CN screwed them with TFA. who wakes up at 6am to watch it? Even back in my college days when Beast Wars was on, I had to program my VCR. How it got so popular I'll never know, I'm just glad we got what we did...maybe it was the airings in syndication on FOX M-F when BM came out.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:52 am

o.supreme wrote:Teen Titans Go! -making kids dumber every day. But really, that is sad. You can tell CN doesn't give a hoot about Transformers, they should have stayed on HUB/Discovey since CN screwed them with TFA. who wakes up at 6am to watch it?
Apparently, the 6am CN airings have garnered RID better ratings that it would have gotten on any timeslot for Discovery Family. So claims Hasbro Studios, at least. More people simply have access to CN than DF, so it's at least airing on a channel that more people watch.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby o.supreme » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:03 am

I haven't had cable or satellite since 2010, but everyone else I know that does has equal access to both stations in most media outlets, of course I'm just speaking from my own experience. When TF: Prime aired regularly on Friday afternoons/evenings and on weekends with marathons I don't see how that could be viewed less than having to wake up at 6am for a show sporadically seen on CN. Of course like you said this is Hasbro, also the people that somehow thought Machimina's CW was received positively... :roll: they have no flippin clue. But I guess as long as toy sales are strong, and TF5 makes a Billion at the box office they don't really have a reason to care, which is why all other forms of media (animation, games, and comics) are basically all just thrown about with little regard to anything.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:36 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Ok, important question (mainly for Sabr):

Have we heard anything about Ultra Magnus, Wheeljack, Arcee, Smokescreen, or Bulkhead returning in this series on screen? Don't ask why, but I just stumbled onto wikipedia and their Ultra Magnus page, and it claims that Magnus, with Micheal Ironside voicing again, is confirmed to return in season 3, but there is nothing so far to back u that claim that I could find. I then went to the other 4 pages and they all said the same thing. No citations, just that each was returning and so was their voice actor.

Has anyone else heard anything to back these up, or is this wikipedia (not the transformers one, just the wikipedia) making this up?
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby o.supreme » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:02 am

^There's been no confirmation as of current that any of these characters are returning. A Safe rule of thumb- if there is no reference on Wikipedia, then it isn't happening, someone will probably come along and correct it within a few hours. Still I'd love to see any of them return, and because we've seen Soundwave, Ratchet, & Starscream, anything is possible somewhere down the line.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:19 am

o.supreme wrote:^There's been no confirmation as of current that any of these characters are returning.
What he said.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:26 am

Just deleted that info from the Ultra Magnus Wikipedia page. Good glory, that page is a disgusting mess. :SICK:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:34 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Just deleted that info from the Ultra Magnus Wikipedia page. Good glory, that page is a disgusting mess. :SICK:

They all really are.

Thanks guys, didn't know if there was something I was completely missing
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby psj333 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:28 pm

In both G1 and RID, Twinferno is a dragon. However, in a Transformers-related website named TFormers.com, he is listed as a Monsterbot in G1 and in a Dinobot in RID. In RID, is he really a Dinobot of sorts, like Grimlock, despite being listed as a dragon? :BOT:
psj333
Combiner

Postby Nexus Knight » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:07 am

Motto: ""I fight for the honor of those whom the Decepticons crush under their pathetic heel.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
So, apparently season two of RiD is on Amazon Direct Video, buuuut... I forgot to see if they have the 2.5 season (using TFwiki's naming of it the last six episodes). It's not Amazon Prime, meaning you have to pay to watch it. In my opinion, wait a couple months for Netflix. Didn't take Rescue Bots too long to get updated, so it's worth it. Just thought I'd mention it in case someone couldn't wait.
Favorite quotes from The Transformers: The Movie-

"Ride in style!" Hot Rod (ever humble)

"Such heroic nonsense" Megatron

"I have better things to do tonight than die" Springer

"Till the day that all are one" Optimus Prime

"I belong to no one!" Megatron

"This is bad comedy" Galvatron (seeing Starscream's last bid for control)

"Ba wee gra na weep nini bong" Universal Greeting

"Till all are one" Rodimus Prime
Nexus Knight
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Alt Mode: Arsonist SnowCat and Stargazer
Strength: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:16 am

Nexus Knight wrote:So, apparently season two of RiD is on Amazon Direct Video, buuuut... I forgot to see if they have the 2.5 season (using TFwiki's naming of it the last six episodes). It's not Amazon Prime, meaning you have to pay to watch it. In my opinion, wait a couple months for Netflix. Didn't take Rescue Bots too long to get updated, so it's worth it. Just thought I'd mention it in case someone couldn't wait.
Here's hoping that Amazon and Netflix list the Season 2.5 episodes as part of Season 2 and not as Season 3 like some places have mislabeled them. More word needs to get out that Season 3 is Combiner Force and not coming until 2017, as per its original announcement.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby TurboMMaster » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:47 pm

Motto: ""Have a hig gun? Have a big fun!!!""
Weapon: Cyclone Gun
Still I'd love to see any of them return, and because we've seen Soundwave, Ratchet, & Starscream, anything is possible somewhere down the line.
Considering that every time old character is returning, series suddenly become much better, I hope we wiull have a few returns in next season, without it, this series is just boring.
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, no more.
TurboMMaster
Headmaster Jr
Watch TurboMMaster on YouTube
Strength: 10
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Postby Nexus Knight » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:40 pm

Motto: ""I fight for the honor of those whom the Decepticons crush under their pathetic heel.""
TurboMMaster wrote:
Still I'd love to see any of them return, and because we've seen Soundwave, Ratchet, & Starscream, anything is possible somewhere down the line.
Considering that every time old character is returning, series suddenly become much better, I hope we wiull have a few returns in next season, without it, this series is just boring.

I honestly disagree. RiD is the perfect amount of silliness while being awesome at the same time.

Nexus Knight
Combiner

Postby Kurona » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:43 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
For me, RiD has been... eh... I guess my feelings can be summed up as "It exists".

It's decent. It's alright. There's nothing particularly wrong with it, but... I never find myself really interested in it and there's no moments that are particularly memorable or stick out to me. It's extremely average.

And returning characters doesn't help.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:45 pm

Kurona wrote:For me, RiD has been... eh... I guess my feelings can be summed up as "It exists".

It's decent. It's alright. There's nothing particularly wrong with it, but... I never find myself really interested in it and there's no moments that are particularly memorable or stick out to me. It's extremely average.
Even the Starscream fight?

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Kurona » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:06 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Sabrblade wrote:
Kurona wrote:For me, RiD has been... eh... I guess my feelings can be summed up as "It exists".

Especially the Starscream fight.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Speed: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby PrymeStriker » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:39 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Kurona wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Sentence him to 40 years in prison! [-(
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:40 pm

PrymeStriker wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Sentence him to 40 years in prison! [-(

She's a she ;) and deserves 50 years for saying Starscream wasn't awesome!
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Bronzewolf » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:09 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Seibertronians, time to set your DVRs! It's been announced that the third season of the Transformers Robots In Disguise cartoon will premier sometime in January of 2017! This info comes from a Press release made by Cartoon Network Germany, which also confirms the series, as well as the corrisponding Toyline, will be subtitled "Combiner Force".

There hasn't been a set premier date announced yet, but it will continue to air at the normal 6:40 AM slot on Saturdays and sundays!

You can check out the synopsis for this new season here!
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 6

Postby Bombilation » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:21 pm

Motto: ""Hark, O shade! Like a radiantly roaring flame, I shall quell Cybertron of its dark resolve!""
Weapon: Concussion Rifle
PLEASE, please let this be the last season! I want a good show with good Deluxe, Voyager and Leader toys!

Why did they have to kill TFA?! It was so perfect...
I'm an online stalker and I'm proud! I lurk boards with the elegance of a mute Reflector!

Bombilation
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Electric Motorcycle
Strength: 3
Speed: 6

Postby Bombilation » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:23 pm

Motto: ""Hark, O shade! Like a radiantly roaring flame, I shall quell Cybertron of its dark resolve!""
Weapon: Concussion Rifle
PLEASE, please let this be the last season! I want a good show with good Deluxe, Voyager and Leader toys!

Why did they have to kill TFA?! It was so perfect...
I'm an online stalker and I'm proud! I lurk boards with the elegance of a mute Reflector!

Bombilation
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Electric Motorcycle
Strength: 3
Speed: 6

Postby Nexus Knight » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:13 pm

Um... because... *checks TFwiki* Well, I think because of a bad timeslot, but TFwiki is being mean, so I'm uncertain.

And I honestly think RiD is lots of fun, almost to TF:A levels of such. Does it have the overarching storylines like TF:A had? Eeehhhhhh... not as well, but it still captures some of the heart of that series, IMO. But, as I keep telling my little brother about Rogue One, everyone's intitled to an opinion. ;)^

Nexus Knight
Combiner

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLASTER Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 3 2020 New"
BLASTER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Pocket Keychain Dangler 1.5" 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOMBSHELL Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV1 2022 New"
BOMBSHELL Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
NEW!
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK + WHEELIE Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" dino figure WV2 figure 2023"
GRIMLOCK + WHEELIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 MEGATRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure 2023 New"
G2 MEGATRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 4 Retro Figure 2021 New"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Dead action figure WV5 2024"
NEW!
FALLEN STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
MEGATRON (Red) Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 1 Retro Figure 2020 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts ARCEE Vinyl Figure 1374 2023 New"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON (Orange) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
MEGATRON (Orange) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy 2018"
IRONHIDE (Blue) Tr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON