This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:42 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Sabrblade wrote:
Bee's Girlfriend wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Something interesting about this reveal is that there is only room for 13 episodes in this lineup, meaning that either this season will only be 13 episodes longer, with 13 more to show up at a later date, or this season will be split in half, with another 13 episodes arriving later in the year.

Transformers Prime's final season had just 13. Not just saying.
Sabrblade wrote:The number of Saturdays and Sundays between those airdates is 18, allotting a total of 18 episodes to air during that window.

1) We had confirmation that there were 26 more episodes of RiD to come:

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... 1st/37625/

2) Sabr, if you would look, the news story had been updated a while ago with the proper date, as "May 7" was meant to be "May 27" and was corrected accordingly
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:44 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:2) Sabr, if you would look, the news story had been updated a while ago with the proper date, as "May 7" was meant to be "May 27" and was corrected accordingly
Ah, that explains it. :D
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Robots in Disguise Combiner Force To Premiere In US On April 29

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:25 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Thanks to an email from Hasbro themselves, we have confirmation that the US air date for the long anticipated season 3 of Robots in Disguise will begin airing on April 29! The cartoon, which has had air dates continuously listed and pushed back, appears to finally be getting underway, and will feature Team Bee facing off against all kinds of combiner, as we have team combiner renders for Ultra Bee and Menasor and the new opening sequence which features a crash combiner. Get ready for all the combiner action as the new season arrives in just 11 days, and make sure to catch up on Seasons 1 and 2 on Cartoon Network!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:48 am

Wow! That's 11 days from now! Sooner than I thought. Glad to hear that it's finally getting underway.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby o.supreme » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:58 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Interesting...there was this entry on Wikipedia yesterday, which has since been removed...of course you don't believe everything you read, but...

Season 3: Combiner Force (2017)

This season is subtitled "Combiner Force" and was originally slated to start airing in January 2017. However, as of April 13 2017, that hasn't happened. UPDATE: 4/16/17 : The Season will debut Saturday , april 29th at 6:30 , 5:30 CST. Two Episodes will play respectively on Saturday from 6:30-7:45. The Series entirety will most likely continue in Saturday pre-morning death slot, and there is no clarification if this will be the final season or not, fans may only hope for the best. Written Respectively by Jim Douglas , Nick Digital co-designer as well as a supervising co-director of the bee movie , I also am an animator on Ratchet and Clank: BTN, production of a ratchet and clank 2 movie will not be possible said my old friend , steven smitz, the head character designer of the game , the movie simply flopped due to a generational shift that concurred , said my head manager when it released. Also , I am a supervising writer for an upcoming steven universe episode , "Are You My Dad" premiering May 18th at 7:00 , they didn't count me as a cameo because I simply am not very famous and little to no productions make me easy to find. On Google Play , however , they show my name as my respective role so that will confirm what I'm saying. Some Spoilers for the new steven universe episode , humans get abducted by the diamonds for the zoo and there will be some HUGE character development , believe me , they allowed me to attend the pitch of the episode "I am My Mom" back in October 2016 back when production began, and that episode has a HUGE overarch. I am not allowed to say everything , but steven finds something that is REMARKABLE within the connection of Rose And Steven and this will influence how he may save the humans, SPOILERS: This isn't filler , it is an over-arch ,UPDATE SAME DAY DIFFERENT TIME: as of currently I am attending cal-arts the college , the reason I say this is because I was just told by nick brian , creator of pitch dionsysus for CN MENA and other respective European/Asian countries has informed me that there is to be no actual spoilers for it is prohibited online , hope I don't get in trouble for this.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Kurona » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:05 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Anyone know if this'll be the last season?
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:27 am

o.supreme wrote:Interesting...there was this entry on Wikipedia yesterday, which has since been removed...of course you don't believe everything you read, but...
No wonder that... thing was deleted. It just stops being about RID after the fourth or fifth line and just rambles about nonsense for rest of it.

Kurona wrote:Anyone know if this'll be the last season?
Not officially, no.

'Course, no one knew that Rescue Bots Season 4 would be the last season of that show until after it was over.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Kurona » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:54 am

o.supreme wrote:Interesting...there was this entry on Wikipedia yesterday, which has since been removed...of course you don't believe everything you read, but...

Season 3: Combiner Force (2017)

This season is subtitled "Combiner Force" and was originally slated to start airing in January 2017. However, as of April 13 2017, that hasn't happened. UPDATE: 4/16/17 : The Season will debut Saturday , april 29th at 6:30 , 5:30 CST. Two Episodes will play respectively on Saturday from 6:30-7:45. The Series entirety will most likely continue in Saturday pre-morning death slot, and there is no clarification if this will be the final season or not, fans may only hope for the best. Written Respectively by Jim Douglas , Nick Digital co-designer as well as a supervising co-director of the bee movie , I also am an animator on Ratchet and Clank: BTN, production of a ratchet and clank 2 movie will not be possible said my old friend , steven smitz, the head character designer of the game , the movie simply flopped due to a generational shift that concurred , said my head manager when it released. Also , I am a supervising writer for an upcoming steven universe episode , "Are You My Dad" premiering May 18th at 7:00 , they didn't count me as a cameo because I simply am not very famous and little to no productions make me easy to find. On Google Play , however , they show my name as my respective role so that will confirm what I'm saying. Some Spoilers for the new steven universe episode , humans get abducted by the diamonds for the zoo and there will be some HUGE character development , believe me , they allowed me to attend the pitch of the episode "I am My Mom" back in October 2016 back when production began, and that episode has a HUGE overarch. I am not allowed to say everything , but steven finds something that is REMARKABLE within the connection of Rose And Steven and this will influence how he may save the humans, SPOILERS: This isn't filler , it is an over-arch ,UPDATE SAME DAY DIFFERENT TIME: as of currently I am attending cal-arts the college , the reason I say this is because I was just told by nick brian , creator of pitch dionsysus for CN MENA and other respective European/Asian countries has informed me that there is to be no actual spoilers for it is prohibited online , hope I don't get in trouble for this.

That's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I want to frame it and hang it up on my wall
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby o.supreme » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:57 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
hey you gotta dig through a lot of dirt to find some gold nuggets sometimes ;) .
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:06 am

I think I just got the same announcement email:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:29 pm

Sabrblade wrote:I think I just got the same announcement email:

Yep, that's the email we got and used as well
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby bluecatcinema » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:40 pm

Clearly, they didn't know how "Menasor" is spelt. And it's kind of a surprise that they put this news out, barely two weeks before the premiere.
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:53 pm

bluecatcinema wrote:Clearly, they didn't know how "Menasor" is spelt.
Maybe John Warden wrote it, since he keeps speaking the name like that. :-P

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Deadput » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:46 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
bluecatcinema wrote:Clearly, they didn't know how "Menasor" is spelt. And it's kind of a surprise that they put this news out, barely two weeks before the premiere.

Or it's licensing.

But who cares it's still pronounced pretty much the same.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby william-james88 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Sabrblade wrote:

Just wondering but arent those Homonymes? Not in the strict sense but wouldnt it sound the same no matterhow its spelt?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Deadput » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:15 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Just wondering but arent those Homonymes? Not in the strict sense but wouldnt it sound the same no matterhow its spelt?

saur or sor?

Nope sounds completely different! /s
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Kurona » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:20 pm

Depends on the accent. *shrug*
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:34 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

In several Combiner Wars Designer's Desk videos, John Warden kept saying the last syllable in Menasor's name with more of an "au" sound instead of an "oh" sound, before the R.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Season 3 Trailer for Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Combiner Force

Postby Va'al » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:31 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
As we know, season 3 (the actual season 3) of Transformers: Robots in Disguise will be arriving on Cartoon Network at the end of the month - we also now have a trailer for the next step in the animated series! Featuring Soundwave's voice, Blurr, Stunticons, and even more Combiners - via ComicBook.com.

video

It's bad enough when you have to deal with the Decepticons year in and year out, but when they start combining into gargantuan versions of themselves things become even more stressful.

That's the premise of the third season of Transformers: Robots in Disguise, which will hit Cartoon Network on April 29th. Bumblebee's squad of Autobots will have to figure out how to work together to take down the new threat, but the Decepticons aren't going to make it easy. In fact, the only way to beat them might require for the Autobots to do some combining of their own.

Many of your favorite Autobots are making a return, but there will be a few new faces joining the battle as well. Transformers: Robots In Disguise stars Mitchell Whitfield (Fixit), Khary Payton (Grimlock), Will Friedle (Bumblebee), Constance Zimmer (Strongarm), Darren Criss (Sideswipe), Stuart Allan (Russell Clay), Ted McGinley (Denny Clay), Eric Bauza (Drift), Rager Craig Smith (Jetstorm), and Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime).

You can view the synopsis for the new season below, and the new trailer for season 3 "combiner force" can be viewed above.

Created by Hasbro Studios, the series focuses on Bumblebee as the leader of the Autobots as they seek to save the Earth from the Decepticons.

The season 3 theme is “Combiner Force” and the Autobots and Decepticons will take the battle between good and evil to new heights with the creation of Combiners – teams of Transformers who combine forces to create larger, more powerful bots. Bumblebee and the Autobot team must learn how to fight the Decepticons when combined with one another and truly work as one.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby WreckerJack » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:48 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Even though I don't like the combiner force toys, Blurr looks awesome in the cartoon!
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Speed: 5

Postby MrBlack » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:49 pm

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
The RID Blurr toy is pretty awesome as well.
MrBlack
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Deadput » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:50 pm

Ahhh finally a new Autobot.

This was my only initial problem with Prime while watching the show we only got 3 new Autobots in the entire 65 episodes and two of them were rather late in the show and the first was only around sometimes until season 3, I mean now I have more problems with Prime after talking about it with other fans on other sites but this part was still something that bugged me.

Hopefully Jazz, Windblade, Ratchet and Undertone come back and that we get Stormshot, Blastwave and Twinferno in the show at some point the latter three will probably be part of Optimus's group on Cybertron against the council or something.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:00 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haha yeah!

As cool as this looks and as excited as I am for combiners in a good show, Grimlock totally gets me: "am I the bottom? Yep, figured." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby WreckerJack » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:08 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
MrBlack wrote:The RID Blurr toy is pretty awesome as well.
The Warrior figure is tempting. I was talking more about those crash combiners battle packs. The RiD line has some gems even though there are some figures that lack details and are hollow. See the Overload Deployer - I swear he is lighter than some of the warrior figures even though he is a bigger toy.
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Speed: 5

Postby Deadput » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:08 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haha yeah!

As cool as this looks and as excited as I am for combiners in a good show, Grimlock totally gets me: "am I the bottom? Yep, figured." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grimlock is the pants!

Also Drift is the sword how racist /s (I don't actually think like that but I can see people saying that especially on Youtube, Twitter and Tumblr)
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #3 Cvr H 1:75 Boom Studios Comics 2023 DEC220390 3H (CA) Guara"
MMPR TMNT II #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT X STRANGER THINGS #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 JUN231493 2B (CA) Corona"
TMNT X STRANGER TH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 MAY231425 5A (CA) Sakai"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr G 1:5 virgin action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230263 12G"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #2 Cvr F action figure Dynamite Comics JUN230665 2F (CA)Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr P 1:75 B&W Dynamite Comics 2022 Disney OCT220557 1P (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics SEP221734 3RI (CA) Qualano 230103A"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JUL221656 1RI (CA) Myer"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR #116 Cvr F 1:25 Boom Studios Comics NOV230038 116F Power Rangers 240123A"
MMPR #116 Cvr F 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #141 Cvr C RI 1:10 IDW Comics MAY231410 141C Turtles Ongoing (CA) Lonergan"
TMNT #141 Cvr C RI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #148 Cvr D 1:25 RI IDW Comics 2024 DEC231063 148D (CA) Harren (W) Campbell"
TMNT #148 Cvr D 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #145 Cvr C 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 AUG231421 145C Turtles Ongoing (CA) Ziritt"
TMNT #145 Cvr C 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS DRAKKON NEW DAWN #2 (of 3) 1:10 variant Boom Studios Comics 2020"
POWER RANGERS DRAK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr F Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230248 5F (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON