This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force First Episode Titles and Schedule

Postby Va'al » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:10 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Via a number of online programming guides, including TVGuide, we have yet further confirmation that the third season of the animated series Transformers: Robots in Disguise - sub-named Combiner Force - will indeed be airing on April 29th on Cartoon Network (for the US, other countries may have different channels as expected).

Episodes 1 and 2 will be two halves of a two-parter titled King of the Hill, airing back to back on Saturday 29th at 6.30 and 7 am! There is no synopsis more than what we have already seen, but you can still check out the listing here, and below.

Sat Apr 29 6:30am
King of the Hill - Part 1New TOON

Sat Apr 29 7:00am
King of the Hill - Part 2New TOON

Mon May 1 6:30am
Transformers: Robots in Disguise TOON

An animated series in which armies of intergalactic robots battle for control of a mechanical universe.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force First Episode Description

Postby Va'al » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:05 am

To add to recent news of the beginning of Combiner Force - season 3 of Transformers: Robots in Disguise - French website programme-tv.net also has a synopsis for King of the Hill (and it looks like both parts), which will air this Tuesday in France. We've translated it into English for you below!

The Transformers Robots In Disguise face a new threat and need to combine their strengths. When Team Bee confront a dangerous Stunticon with missiles at his disposal, Grimlock, the brawn of the group, suggests they learn new combat techniques. The Autobots reach Antarctica to fight Decepticon Prong, a monster that has just thawed out of a glacier that was holding it prisoner.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Postby MadProject » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:54 am

Weapon: Sword
MadProject
Fuzor
News Credits: 19
Alt Mode: Armored truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:14 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
MadProject wrote:new RID trailer from Youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VihT-oI ... ture=share
This guy must be Prong, then.

Also, this Polish site has the names of four more episodes after the "King of the Hill" two-parter:

Episode 48. "Defrosted"
Episode 49. "Blurred"
Episode 50. "Sphere of Influence"
Episode 51. "Bee Cool"
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby o.supreme » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:03 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Supposedly today 4 new episodes are going to be aired in France

Youtube user *Angelina Pax* has stated they are going to try to live stream them beginning at 11:30am PST, 2:30pm EST, 3.5 hours form this post. Not sure what language they will be in, but if you want to se them as quickly as possible this might be a good chance
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

More Titles and New Clip for Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force

Postby Va'al » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:37 am

We have some more news concerning Transformers: Robots in Disguise, thanks to Seibertronians MadProject and Sabrblade! After the French listings were found, a trailer for the apparently four-episode 'marathon' on French channel Gulli was uploaded to YouTube - which makes more sense of the description, especially when combined with the titles of the four episodes that follow King on the Hill, as found here:

Episode 48. "Defrosted"
Episode 49. "Blurred"
Episode 50. "Sphere of Influence"
Episode 51. "Bee Cool"

'Defrosted' is probably the one featuring Prong, as reported earlier, and 'Blurred' probably (duh) introduces the blue speedster we're familiar with - bringing the total to four new episodes to be shown tonight in France. Check out the trailer, and see if that makes sense to you too!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Ig89ninja » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:20 pm

Motto: "To troll, or be sincere, that is my question"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Looks like this channel treats RID with more respect than cartoon network
Want: ROTF Lockdown/Axor Engine

Ig89ninja
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Peterbilt 379 [movie optimus prime alt Mode]
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:47 am

Zap2it has the titles, airdates, and descriptions for the first seven episodes of Season 3.

Episode 46: "King of the Hill - Part 1", 4/29/2017
Overconfidence leaves the Bee Team unprepared when they face a Stunticon that can fire guided missiles on the desert ground above a nuclear waste disposal site.

Episode 47: "King of the Hill - Part 2", 4/29/2017
The harried Autobots' Stunticon enemy proves more formidable and crafty than they anticipated, using his guided missiles to threaten a nuclear waste disposal site.

Episode 48: "Defrosted", 5/06/2017
Grimlock begs to learn new fighting methods from reluctant teacher Drift and puts them into action when The Autobots travel to the Antarctic to battle the Decepticon Prong - unfrozen from a melting glacier.

Episode 49: "Blurred", 5/13/2017
After his reckless actions cause the escape of a dangerous Sharkticon, Sideswipe goes out of his way to recapture the 'Con and prove his value to the team in fear of getting replaced by a younger, and faster, newcomer - Rescue Bot Blurr.

Episode 50: "Sphere of Influence", 5/20/2017
The Bee Team discovers a mysterious artifact that has a strange effect on Cybertronian minds, turning the bots against one another. Now, the Bee Team must keep obsessed treasure-hunter Springload from accidentally destroying Crown City.

Episode 51: "Bee Cool", 5/27/2017
Bee, trying to prove that he can be as cool as Sideswipe and his intern Blurr, struggles to lead the Autobots against two Stunticons who stole a trailer full of Cybertronian weapons.

Episode 52: "The Great Divide", 6/03/2017
After combining into the Ultra Bee Team Combiner, the Autobots find Sideswipe has split into two individuals. Now, the two Sideswipes must overcome their differences and learn to work together as the Bee Team pursues Stunticon Drag Strip.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Episodes 1-7 Description and US Air Times

Postby Va'al » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:05 pm

Via fellow Seibertronian Sabrblade, and courtesy of US TV listing website Zap2it we have the full English titles, airdates, and descriptions for the first seven episodes of Season 3 of Transformers: Robots in Disguise - Combiner Force! Check them all out below.

Episode 46: "King of the Hill - Part 1", 4/29/2017
Overconfidence leaves the Bee Team unprepared when they face a Stunticon that can fire guided missiles on the desert ground above a nuclear waste disposal site.

Episode 47: "King of the Hill - Part 2", 4/29/2017
The harried Autobots' Stunticon enemy proves more formidable and crafty than they anticipated, using his guided missiles to threaten a nuclear waste disposal site.

Episode 48: "Defrosted", 5/06/2017
Grimlock begs to learn new fighting methods from reluctant teacher Drift and puts them into action when The Autobots travel to the Antarctic to battle the Decepticon Prong - unfrozen from a melting glacier.

Episode 49: "Blurred", 5/13/2017
After his reckless actions cause the escape of a dangerous Sharkticon, Sideswipe goes out of his way to recapture the 'Con and prove his value to the team in fear of getting replaced by a younger, and faster, newcomer - Rescue Bot Blurr.

Episode 50: "Sphere of Influence", 5/20/2017
The Bee Team discovers a mysterious artifact that has a strange effect on Cybertronian minds, turning the bots against one another. Now, the Bee Team must keep obsessed treasure-hunter Springload from accidentally destroying Crown City.

Episode 51: "Bee Cool", 5/27/2017
Bee, trying to prove that he can be as cool as Sideswipe and his intern Blurr, struggles to lead the Autobots against two Stunticons who stole a trailer full of Cybertronian weapons.

Episode 52: "The Great Divide", 6/03/2017
After combining into the Ultra Bee Team Combiner, the Autobots find Sideswipe has split into two individuals. Now, the two Sideswipes must overcome their differences and learn to work together as the Bee Team pursues Stunticon Drag Strip.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:14 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Poor Sideswipe, but yay Blurr! I'm excited for some combining and some new rescue bot backup
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby o.supreme » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:16 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Episode 49: "Blurred", 5/13/2017

ok...I'm confused....

is supposed to be...

???
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:18 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
o.supreme wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Episode 49: "Blurred", 5/13/2017

ok...I'm confused....

is supposed to be...

???

At least they transform the same, unlike Bee, Prime, and Sideswipe when they crossed over to Rescue bots. It makes sense though, the basic design, colors, and feel were there, but the designs were still just different enough, so this does work
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:19 pm

o.supreme wrote:ok...I'm confused....

is supposed to be...

???
Everyone and their mother here was insisting that they had to be the same Blurr back when his RID toy was first revealed.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Kurona » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:21 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
We've had worse examples anyway. Optimus for example; when did he have time to scan the new Earth vehicle mode again? Or is that something else the Primes gave him? Here; have this sword, some basic training and a sweet truck mode. We won't actually bother to give you much help in the fight against a demi-god and instead have you rely on others to beat him up with Prison Equipment. But we gave you a truck mode. Man, we're even better demi-gods than Marvel's Watchers!
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:22 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Why does Blurr have to look the same between shows? RID BB is the same character as Prime BB but they look different. Same thing here.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:29 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Everyone and their mother here was insisting that they had to be the same Blurr back when his RID toy was first revealed.

For the record I didn't, in fact I never even gave it a thought. Always thought they were two completely separate characters that happen to have the same name (like FoC Grimlock & RiD15 Grimlock)...

At least when characters crossed over into RB they had the same color scheme and basic look.
As for changing modes...well...Honestly I never took Rescue Bots seriously. I know its supposed to be part of the "aligned continuity", but it really is its own thing. The designs on RB are all simplified, there's no way they could do in simple flash animation what Prime or BB would look like from TFP. They got the colors and basic design down.

To me the two Blurr's look nothing alike, but I know they can scan new modes. No doubt they'll just have a throw away line about him scanning a new form or something.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:50 pm

The Aligned media rarely ever gave two cents about aesthetic consistency. Across the Prime cartoon, Rescue Bots cartoon, and RID cartoon, we're supposed to believe that the bodies that Optimus and Bumblebee appear in within each cartoon are all the SAME bodies across the board, with the only exception being Optimus's upgraded body and Bee's black-recolored body in Prime season 3.

Same with Sideswipe, too:

Even the video games were guilty of this. Optimus has one body in WFC, then suddenly has a completely new look in FOC with zero in-universe explanation, which we're just supposed to accept as being how he already looked.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby o.supreme » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:00 pm

Sabrblade wrote:The Aligned media rarely ever gave two cents about aesthetic consistency. Across the Prime cartoon, Rescue Bots cartoon, and RID cartoon, we're supposed to believe that the bodies that Optimus and Bumblebee appear in within each cartoon are all the SAME bodies across the board, with the only exception being Optimus's upgraded body and Bee's black-recolored body in Prime season 3.

Granted, but the pictures you posted make my point. Though there are obvious differences in each character(based on each shows animation style)

Objectively speaking...you could show someone who's unfamiliar with these characters and they would be able to match which are Prime with Prime, BB with BB, Sideswipe with Sideswipe, heck even the Cyclone Mini-Con design on RB was recognizable. But with the two Blurr's they are completely different....I'm not saying its not possible/plausible, or that its a bad or wrong decision, I'm just saying the recognition is not instantaneous as it is with all the others.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:06 pm

o.supreme wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:The Aligned media rarely ever gave two cents about aesthetic consistency. Across the Prime cartoon, Rescue Bots cartoon, and RID cartoon, we're supposed to believe that the bodies that Optimus and Bumblebee appear in within each cartoon are all the SAME bodies across the board, with the only exception being Optimus's upgraded body and Bee's black-recolored body in Prime season 3.

Granted, but the pictures you posted make my point. Though there are obvious differences in each character(based on each shows animation style)

Objectively speaking...you could show someone who's unfamiliar with these characters and they would be able to match which are Prime with Prime, BB with BB, Sideswipe with Sideswipe, heck even the Cyclone Mini-Con design on RB was recognizable. But with the two Blurr's they are completely different....I'm not saying its not possible/plausible, or that its a bad or wrong decision, I'm just saying the recognition is not instantaneous as it is with all the others.
Believe me, man, I was on the same side as you before back when the toy was first revealed, but even before the cartoon trailer came out everyone in the toy thread shut me up for even daring to consider the possibility that it might not be Rescue Bots Blurr because everyone was SO SURE it was Rescue Bots Blurr because he looked SO MUCH LIKE Rescue Bots Blurr. :roll:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:17 pm

o.supreme wrote:I know its supposed to be part of the "aligned continuity", but it really is its own thing.

Just like everything else in the alligned continuity :lol:

Only in RID comics and RID season 2 did they actually connect the show with prime.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:19 pm

william-james88 wrote:
o.supreme wrote:I know its supposed to be part of the "aligned continuity", but it really is its own thing.

Only in RID comics and RID season 2 did they actually connect the show with prime.
That's more than Energon connected with Armada. ;)

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:25 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

That's more than Energon connected with Armada. ;)

:lol: What about Cybertron with Energon?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby o.supreme » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:53 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Believe me, man, I was on the same side as you before back when the toy was first revealed, but even before the cartoon trailer came out everyone in the toy thread shut me up for even daring to consider the possibility that it might not be Rescue Bots Blurr because everyone was SO SURE it was Rescue Bots Blurr because he looked SO MUCH LIKE Rescue Bots Blurr. :roll:

wow sorry to hear that...well unfortunately I don't collect RiD toys (other than getting the deployers and Mini-Cons for my son), so I missed out on all that.

that would have been tough, especially with only the toys to compare before we saw any animation. It will be interesting to see in a couple weeks if they address the change at all, or just "business as usual"

Also don't get me started on Cybertron. ;) . Maybe I was jaded after seeing some Galaxy Force episodes first, but I knew from the get-go it had nothing to do with Armada/Energon, why they had to shoehorn continuity was beyond me. To make matters worse, TT caved and did in fact retcon it to connect the other series somehow long after it aired... Should have stuck to their guns on that one.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby PeterPrime » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:12 pm

Springload! :KREMZEEK:
PeterPrime
Mini-Con

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:36 pm

Man, I hope that sharkticon means we finally get a toy of that season one hammerhead.

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOT-T-BUILDER Transformers BotBots Series 5 Cardio Clique kettlebell weight 2020"
BOT-T-BUILDER Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUAVÉ VERDE Transformers BotBots Series 4 Los Deliciosos Hasbro 2020 suave salsa"
SUAVÉ VERDE Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POP N LOCK Transformers BotBots Series 4 Retro Replays Hasbro 2020 blaster"
POP N LOCK Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANDY SHADES Transformers BotBots Series 5 Frequent Flyers glasses Hasbro 2020"
SANDY SHADES Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NANNY MCBAG Transformers BotBots Series 3 Lost Bots tote bag 2019 Hasbro"
NANNY MCBAG Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DRAMA SAUCE Transformers BotBots Series 5 Hibotchi Heats hot sauce Hasbro 2020"
DRAMA SAUCE Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NAMPY Transformers BotBots Series 3 Goo Goo Groopies 2019 Hasbro Baby Crib"
NAMPY Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 2019 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PIRANACON Transformers Kre-o Micro-Changers Combiner Hasbro 2013 New"
PIRANACON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TROPIC GUZZLERUSH Transformers BotBots Series 2 Jock Squad 2019 sports bottle"
TROPIC GUZZLERUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 5 Hasbro 2021 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "QUACKLES Transformers BotBots Series 3 Playroom Posse 2019 Megatron Rubber Duck"
QUACKLES Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE GREAT MUMBO BUMBLO Transformers BotBots Series 4 Magic Tricksters hat 2020"
THE GREAT MUMBO BU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 2019 Hasbro New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON