This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Postby Stuartmaximus » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:27 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
o.supreme wrote:Most sites I'm following read the following:

18. Sep 16, 2017 Breathing Room
19. Sep 23, 2017 Prepare for Departure

For once CN in the U.S. seems to be airing these first... :DANCE: we have something to look forward to for the next 2 weeks.

8-) ;)^
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:19 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:17 am

I think you've covered most of this on here already...but here's some episode schedules(at least UK ones) from TFW2005(after link scroll down to bottom to SeanTF1967's post)
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/s ... 158/page-7
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Burn » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:37 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Sorry, but ... this show can't get cancelled fast enough.

Bunch of incompetent Autobots blundering around trying to stop an equally incompetent bunch of Decepticons. It started out okay but the characters have gotten worse and worse with equally terrible stories.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Stuartmaximus » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:05 am

the latest episode was...meh..ok...nuthin special, aye it was guid tae see Quillfire, Clampdown & Steeljaw again, but can't wait tae see the combiners again & hopefully eventually Galavatronus

oh & burn...if this show goes(I'm sure it'll end someday) there's nothing really else to replace it, ok...ok..i dunno if we're getting more Rescue Bots episodes or not? & yes there's the 10 episode(verrry short) machinima titans return thing coming(even though people hated the previous CW one).
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Burn » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:20 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Exiles started out great. An all out assault on the Autobots by the Decepticons.

The Autobots were forced to retreat! Their base overrun! This just got serious!

And then it just went back to being a parody of a decent Transformers cartoon.

And then Breathing Room comes along and it's just ... stupid.

If it ends and we don't have a cartoon, then that may be a good thing. Give that bit of media a break, regroup, plan things out a bit better.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby Kurona » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:48 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I do feel myself a little bored with the series by this point, I do admit. I think what frustrates me most is how much they try to force everything back into a status quo.

We're back to the very original core Autobot cast and what may as well be the core Decepticon cast. The only consistent Autobot cast member that's joined since the beginning of the show - Drift - has been booted off into space, Soundwave and what is probably Cyclonus is being all but ignored for Steeljaw and his cronies who have been seen and resolved multipled times, we still have no bloody clue what Optimus is doing... there's no progression. Every time it seems like the show wants to move forward, bring in a new plot point or new team addition or any other way to shake things up; it takes two steps back. The only thing different now is that the team lives in a cave, and please excuse me if I'm not terribly excited at that prospect.

The show's simply stagnant at this point with such a refusal to shake up the status quo at all. I'm going to keep watching through to the end; I've seen much worse, but it's just boring.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Burn » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:24 am

Kurona wrote:The show's simply stagnant at this point with such a refusal to shake up the status quo at all. I'm going to keep watching through to the end; I've seen much worse, but it's just boring.

You definitely put it into better words than I did.

Lets not forget the whole "Bee Team Combiner" has suddenly just stopped being a thing while they bring back a bunch of old characters. That in itself just doesn't seem logical.

I already missed Rescue Bots, this makes me miss it even more.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby Kurona » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:33 am

Yeah, it doesn't make a lot of sense. Admittedly, they might not even be able to form Ultrabee without Drift; Bumblebee expressed his concerns as such when Optimus arrived to take Drift away.

Sure would be nice to see that explained or confirmed. Sure would be nice to see them attempt to form Ultrabee. Sure would be nice to see an episode centred around them trying to form Ultrabee with one less member; resulting in a lot more instability and a lot more hijinks, and seeing how Steeljaw's team deals with a Combiner resulting in a different and more advanced dynamic than before. Sure would be nice to use old enemies coming back as an opportunity to show how Bumblebee's team and combiner state has advanced since the beginning of the show.

But, hey, I guess an episode where Sideswipe and Strongarm are stuck in a crate while Steeljaw catches a train to run away from plot development is good too.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:15 am

It honestly feels like the latest episode only existed to create even more fodder for the Sideswipe/Strongarm shippers.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby o.supreme » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:16 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
The reason why I keep watching at this point is for what they tease. I want to know who the "Benefactors" are that freed Steeljaw etc... This and Optimus Prime returning are the things that keep me wanting to see this show. There is still the resolution to Soundwave's story which has not gone anywhere in a long time as well.

Next weeks episode "Prepare for Launch' sounds promising...but I've been wrong before. A return to Cybertron is always welcome, traditionally all TF stories on Cybertron or other alien worlds are the best with little to no earth/human involvement (for me at least).

Also , about giving animated series in general a rest... There was a full 18 months between the Predacons Rising movie and the premiere of RiD15 (despite it going into production immediately after). So it takes a while usually to get another series going, unless like in japan in the 1980's, you have the next one in development before the current one is over (Headmasters, Masterforce, Victory etc...)

Transformers: Cyberverse has already been announced. It currently has a 2018 launch date, but I'm thinking it will likely be late 2018, if anything, and other than telling new stories of past TF incarnations, very little is known at this point (the network, the format, the animation style etc...). A disturbing trend I've noticed is that networks are going cheaper & cheaper with animation, and going for an 11 minute format to conform to children's shorter attention spans, which angers me to no end...but that's a rant for another time.

As for RiD15, we know we are getting at least 2 more new episodes in September, to take us up through Prisoner Principals (episode #20 of Season 3, and #65 overall). I'm not sure if CN plans to air the last 6 in successive weeks (or another country might...) of if they will hold them off until what they perceive is a peek sweeps type time of year...
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:31 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Whatever Prime and Drift are doing will lead to Cyclonus who is also behind the pack and is working with Soundwave.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:04 am

Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Kurona » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:37 am

Is anyone else really getting tired of these lesson-of-the-week things? Stuff like what Grimlock was learning and all the Strongarm arguing with Sideswipe in previous episodes really, really feels like it should be early-series material. We're 7 episodes away from what I presume is the finale and they're still acting like it's the third friggin' episode.
We should be at a point where this team has progressed, where they're a lot more competent and work together well as a team with conflict and lessons coming from external influences like the loss of a teammate, which direction to come from when tackling a huge threat, etc. The villains and the overall plot have escalated but our protagonists have not.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:46 am

+ I still dunno why all the secrecy with Soundwave? I mean we know what he looks like coz of the toys + packaging artwork

+ this stop animation that came out a while back
https://youtu.be/0FImL52ODe8
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Kurona » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:53 am

The secrecy with Soundwave would make sense. If it had been done for a couple episodes and not kept up the entire season. At this point it's not gonna be a satisfying payoff, and every kid who might have been a bit confused if it was only kept up for a couple of weeks knows exactly who it is.
It's once again an example of this show's status quo problem. They hint at Soundwave's presence, but they don't do anything with it or progress it forward until 19 episodes in. This doesn't make me worried or intimidated by some master manipulator behind the scenes; it makes me frustrated that Soundwave hasn't gotten off his ass and done anything.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:03 pm

And, well, the end credits keep telling us who he is.

To speak more positively about this episode, we at least learned that he's an associate of the benefactors, so that's new.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Final Episode Listings for Transformers: Robots In Disguise Posted

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:00 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks to some new listings from TWCC, we have listings and some descriptions for the final episodes of Robots in Disguise. The descriptions and listings provide some information related to current episodes, such as the successful return of Soundwave and the final battles with Steeljaw's pack. The episodes also include an Underbite who eats a groundbridge and starts hiccuping his way across the world. Check it all out below!

Season 3 Episode 21:
Collateral Damage
Soundwave finally escapes the Shadowzone to set up a beacon generator intended to summon Megatron; the Bee Team engages the notorious Decepticon; Optimus Prime takes on Laserbeak.

Season 3 Episode 22:
Something He Ate
When Underbite eats part of the Autobots' GroundBridge, the Bee Team have to chase the teleporting 'Con through the desert, the forest, and even outer space.

Season 3 Episode 23:
Sick as a Bot

Season 3 Episode 24:
Five Fugitives
The Autobots' pursuit of Steeljaw hits an unexpected roadblock when Strongarm's old mentor Detective Dropforge arrives from Cybertron with orders to arrest the Bee Team.

Season 3 Episode 25:
Enemy of My Enemy

Season 3 Episode 26:
Freedom Fighters
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Final Episode Listings for Transformers: Robots In Disguise Posted

Postby Kurona » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:45 am

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:the Bee Team engages the notorious Decepticon; Optimus Prime takes on Laserbeak.

Thanks Optimus, you're so brave :lol:
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby bluecatcinema » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:15 pm

Going by the title, "Enemy of my Enemy" may feature Steeljaw's benefactors turning against him, forcing him and his pack to join forces with Team Bee to fight them.
Last edited by bluecatcinema on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Albatross250 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:56 pm

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
"Freedom Fighters"?

Hold on, did they mention something (Sonic) on the Title of the Last Episode? :HEADHURTS:
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 27
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:11 am

Albatross250 wrote:"Freedom Fighters"?

Hold on, did they mention something (Sonic) on the Title of the Last Episode? :HEADHURTS:
The term "Freedom Fighters" has been used in a lot of media over the years, even in at least one piece of TF fiction where a Peter Cullen-voiced Optimus says "Well done, freedom fighters!"

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Ultra Markus » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:55 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
so far this combiner force season has had only maybe 4 episodes featuring combiners and now the final episodes such a disappointment i was hoping for more combiner action with other combiners :BANG_HEAD:
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:01 am

anyone watched episode 20(prisoners principles) yet?
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:37 am

Stuartmaximus wrote:anyone watched episode 20(prisoners principles) yet?
Yep, right here -
http://kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Transformers-Robots-in-Disguise-2015-Season-4/Episode-20

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #22 Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230860 (CA) Segovia (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #22 Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL + ECHO #1 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230719 (A/CA) Noto (W) Taboo + B Earl"
DAREDEVIL + ECHO # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var Avengers 60th Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230648 Lagace"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMIC GHOST RIDER #1 Marvel Comics 2023 DEC220856 (CA) Giangiordano"
COSMIC GHOST RIDER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #10 var Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221094 (CA) Panosian (W)Percy (A)Smith"
GHOST RIDER #10 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #15 var Last Look Marvel Comics 2023 APR230856 (CA) Cabal (W) Percy"
GHOST RIDER #15 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #24 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 APR230850 (CA) Land (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #24 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #6 var Demonized Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220960 (W) Zdarsky (CA) Lim"
DAREDEVIL #6 var D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #2 var X-Gwen Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210850 (CA) Nakayama 240415D"
NEW!
SHE-HULK #2 var X- ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #19 var classic homage Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221136 (CA) Nakayama"
MOON KNIGHT #19 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #20 var BHM Blade Marvel Comics 2023 AUG229000 (CA) Allen (W) Lore"
MOON KNIGHT #20 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #11 var AAPI Marvel Comics MAR230886 (CA) Lee (W)Zdarsky (A)De Latorre"
DAREDEVIL #11 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var 1:100 virgin Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230647 Granov"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #6 Marvel Comics 2020 variant JAN200992 (A) Frigeri (CA) Kuder"
GHOST RIDER #6 Mar ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON