This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: The Official Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Animated Series) Thread

Postby o.supreme » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:01 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I've said this before, but I really wish there could have been a Chop Shop toy (They could have started it out as one solid color, then re-released it as a multi-color version. I would have bought both) ;) . But the engineering involved to make the torso exactly the same as any of the limbs I guess isn't quite there yet...but it looked good in design theory. It would have been an amazing first for the Transformers brand.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:31 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Finally got to watch the final two episodes and thought they were good. I liked how they worked Steeljaw in at the end, almost made up for the lack of a Megatron cameo.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:09 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
o.supreme wrote:I've said this before, but I really wish there could have been a Chop Shop toy (They could have started it out as one solid color, then re-released it as a multi-color version. I would have bought both) ;) . But the engineering involved to make the torso exactly the same as any of the limbs I guess isn't quite there yet...but it looked good in design theory. It would have been an amazing first for the Transformers brand.
Honestly, they wouldn't even need to go as complex as making all of his components capable of forming either a torso, an arm, or a leg. All they'd need to do is just have one torso mold, two of the same leg mold, and two of the same arm mold able to all transform into the same kind of insect altmode.

Think like the Autobot and Decepticon Clones, but with the altmodes being identical instead of the robot modes.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby WreckerJack » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:04 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
I'm spending some time today catching up on episodes I've missed. I thought for a second Stockade had a cygar in his mouth and after a few seconds of disbelief I realized it was just a screw (or maybe a railroad spike. Here I was hoping the show was getting a little edgy but I guess I knew better to get my hopes up.

WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Flashwave » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:24 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Sabrblade wrote:
o.supreme wrote:I've said this before, but I really wish there could have been a Chop Shop toy (They could have started it out as one solid color, then re-released it as a multi-color version. I would have bought both) ;) . But the engineering involved to make the torso exactly the same as any of the limbs I guess isn't quite there yet...but it looked good in design theory. It would have been an amazing first for the Transformers brand.
Honestly, they wouldn't even need to go as complex as making all of his components capable of forming either a torso, an arm, or a leg. All they'd need to do is just have one torso mold, two of the same leg mold, and two of the same arm mold able to all transform into the same kind of insect altmode.

Think like the Autobot and Decepticon Clones, but with the altmodes being identical instead of the robot modes.

The RID Combiners
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Skill: 9

Season 3 Transformers: Robots In Disguise First Episodes on Home Release in Australia

Postby Va'al » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:50 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Via online electronics retailer in Australia JB Hi-Fi, we have a listing that confirms the release of the third season of Transformers: Robots in Disguise - or at least, its first six episodes, collected in a single volume titled after the first two-parter, King of the Hill.

The DVD set is being released by Beyond Home Entertainment, the same company who has released the entire series so far in Australia (as opposed to Shout! Factory in the US, and Primal Screen in the UK)

Transformers: Robots In Disguise - King Of The Hill
Model: BHE7828
SKU: 603676

Bumblebee, still relaxing after the Autobots’ triumph over Starsceam, feels his team can tackle any issue that might come up… but the Bee Team unprepared when they face a Stunticon that proves more formidable and crafty than they anticipated!

Later, the Bee Team discovers a mysterious artefact that has a strange effect on Cybertronian minds, turning the bots against one another! Can the Bee Team get it together in time to keep obsessed treasure-­‐hunter Springload from accidentally destroying Crown City?

Episodes:

King Of The Hill - Part 1
King Of The Hill - Part 2
Defrosted
Blurred
Sphere Of Influence
Bee Cool

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E22 QUINTESSON JUDGE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER EX-08"
NEW!
WFC-E22 QUINTESSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover A IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9A (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON