This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Age of Extinction Blu-Ray Preorder & Possible Release Date

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:19 am

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Walmart's website has a pre-order for their exclusive Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray, DVD, and Digital HD pack with three Transformers figurines for $24.96. Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, and Stinger. In the description of the item, it says that there could be shipping December 31, 2014. It's not confirmed if this is the actual release date for the regular Blu-Ray and DVD releases. If this is the set you want, click the link here.

UPDATE: You can also preorder the DVD and UV copy here and it has the same release date.
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray Preorder & Possible Release Date

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:34 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Walmart's website has a pre-order for their exclusive Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray, DVD, and Digital HD pack with three Transformers figurines for $24.96. Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, and Stinger. In the description of the item, it says that there could be shipping December 31, 2014. It's not confirmed if this is the actual release date for the regular Blu-Ray and DVD releases. If this is the set you want, click the link here.

UPDATE: You can also preorder the DVD and UV copy here and it has the same release date.

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/walmart-age-of-extinction-bluray-preorders-bumblebee-mask-packaging-or-figurine-giftset/30740/
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray Preorder & Possible Release Date

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:40 am

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Sabrblade wrote:
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Walmart's website has a pre-order for their exclusive Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray, DVD, and Digital HD pack with three Transformers figurines for $24.96. Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, and Stinger. In the description of the item, it says that there could be shipping December 31, 2014. It's not confirmed if this is the actual release date for the regular Blu-Ray and DVD releases. If this is the set you want, click the link here.

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/walmart-age-of-extinction-bluray-preorders-bumblebee-mask-packaging-or-figurine-giftset/30740/

Oh I'm sorry. #-o
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Speed: 9

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby Hero Alpha » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:23 am

Motto: "You'll never walk alone"
Weapon: Twin Cryo-Blasters
Sabrblade wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:Sorry if this already was mentioned (lotta pages in this thread)

But did anyone else find the Dinobots adorable?

I think it's because they didn't talk and remained in their dino modes for the most part, but they came off less like the rebellious bruisers they're usually portrayed as and more like innocent animals. When Lockdown was sucking them up through the air, I was like "No, Slug, grab the wall, kick those little legs!"

Slug is now the cutest Dinobot. :P
Yes. Yes! YES! Slug was so CUTE in this movie! Forget Grimlock, Prime, and Bee, I want a SLUG plushie! :D

Moonshot wrote:It looks like the AoE Dinobots are based kinda off Brave Exkaiser show designs. Especially the heads:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmPP2kRP5DM Is it just me or does AoE Snarl look a lot like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Onss3GyaY
Funny you should bring up the Geisters from Brave Exkaiser in relation to the Dinobots since, rather than the AOE Dinobots being based on the Geisters, it was the Geisters who were based on the G1 Dinobots.

Horn Geist was based on G1 Slag's toy:

Thunder Geist was based on G1 Sludge's toy:

Armor Geist was based on G1 Snarl's toy:

And Ptera Geist was based on G1 Swoop's toy:

Though, none of them received any toys of their own (bummer), their leader did. Red Geist, who surprisingly was not based on G1 Grimlock's toy, was a straight redeco of Deszaras's toy from Transformers Victory:

Yeah I know, they basically just changed colours and heads on them. But the AoE Dinobots heads look a lot like the Brave Exkaiser heads.
:RUBSIGN: :WRECKERS: Image
Hero Alpha
Targetmaster
News Credits: 2
Buy from Hero Alpha on eBay
Alt Mode: Motorcycle and Utahraptor
Strength: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:27 am

Moonshot wrote:Yeah I know, they basically just changed colours and heads on them. But the AoE Dinobots heads look a lot like the Brave Exkaiser heads.
I really don't see how aside from them each being "generic, visored robot heads".

It's more likely a coincidence, since the Hasbro guys barely even know about Japanese-only Transformers stuff.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:05 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Sabrblade wrote:
Moonshot wrote:Yeah I know, they basically just changed colours and heads on them. But the AoE Dinobots heads look a lot like the Brave Exkaiser heads.
I really don't see how aside from them each being "generic, visored robot heads".

It's more likely a coincidence, since the Hasbro guys barely even know about Japanese-only Transformers stuff.

I've got Slug's toy in hand and I can't see much resemblance at all. The knight theme is loud and clear but that's it.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:24 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
dalekslayer96 wrote:
Slashercon wrote:
Burn wrote:
Slashercon wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Slashercon wrote:How to Train Your Dragon 2...an example of a superior film to something that is getting heaps of money. And I haven't even seen AOE yet. I KNOW that I'm gonna see and maybe possibly enjoy it.(I refuse to pay money for seeing it.) And seeing Bay pass up so many directors is a constant reminder of the shear ignorance of the world. (This is is also the most negative post I've ever had on seibertron.)

I think that's a little harsh. About the ignorance of the world I mean, people have seen this and loved it, getting their money's worth. People see what will interest them.

Sad but true. But I still stand by what I said, harsh or not. I honestly think the only reason I'm so upset is because HTTYD2 isn't doing well financially while TF4 is. Had that not been the case, I probably wouldn't be as riled up. And I'm not even a hardcore Dragons fan.

You are basically say that everyone who has enjoyed the Transformers movies is ignorant.
It's not harsh, it's insulting.

And yet its also insulting to like a movie like Frozen when you ask Disney diehard fans. POV I suppose. Some people just have a hard time conveying their opinions (I am of course referring to myself)

Don't bring up that movie. Seriously. Don't get me started on how much I hate it.

It's ok bro, "Let it Go." See what I did there?
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Speed: 10
Skill: 10

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:35 pm

Cyberpath wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:If you don't still find any enjoyment out of those shows today, then you're not nostalgic towards them. Nothing wrong with that.

I am, but that's it exactly.

Sabrblade wrote:After all, the G1 cartoon was indeed treated as "just another job" by its makers and actors, rather than a serious piece of work for most of them.

I don't think it's fair to say, but it's funny that you bring it up now, because just recently I watched for the first time the interviews with David Wise, Buzz Dixon, and other writers on the Australian DVD set, and I was really impressed with them. They were very much into it, they did put effort and thought into the show, and they even remember details.

"[..] it also worked because the crew that we brought together to do the writing, and the art design, and the story-boarding and whatnot; these were people who really wanted to tell a good story. We did not talk down to our audience, we wrote for ourselves, we wrote: "what's the kind of story I would be interested in seeing on the show." And we realised there were certain limitations, there were certain boundaries that were out there. But within those boundaries there's a lot we can do and we figured: well, since the network is this tiny little thing and syndication is this big thing, lets take advantage of that and explore as much as this territory as we can. It gave us freedom to do different type of stories -- interesting stories. Having as many characters as we had let us have villainous characters who had, you know, slightly virtuous aspects to them; heroic characters who had some rough aspects to them -- in other words: complex characters and complex stories [..]" (Buzz Dixon)

I feel like the show wouldn't have been this good, and wouldn't have inspired so many new series and movies, if the original people involved didn't give a damn.
I also watched an interview with Wally Burr a while back, he also did great as well; it's actually Hasbro that didn't mind. He used to send them samples to approve and they were like "hey, whatever you guys think." (Which is actually a good thing.)
And Floro Dery's designs, I don't think anyone can say he was phoning it in; there's always a lot of thought behind what he does.

Sabrblade wrote:Right, and I said that he spoke it in acknowledgement of Prime's declaration, affirming it.

I understand, but Galvatron's response may not have been literal.

Sabrblade wrote:One would think, had the movie made an attempt to show his spark somehow restored so that it

could be housed in there. But it never did, as though it forgot to. :???:

Isn't that the red glow in Galvatron's chest?

As someone who has interviewed most of the writers and creators of Transformers and GI Joe let me just state that to say they phoned it in is a major insult. These people were fascinated by what they worked on and loved what they did. Most if not all of the "issues" with these shows has to do with the limitations of the technology of the day and the time crunch they were all working under. Lets see how many of you can make a product based cartoon that airs 5-6 days a week without the internet or overnight mail service.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:41 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Though, none of them received any toys of their own (bummer), their leader did. Red Geist, who surprisingly was not based on G1 Grimlock's toy, was a straight redeco of Deszaras's toy from Transformers Victory:

I've seen reviews of Red Giest and nothing is in common with Deszaurs unless it's very well hidden.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper

Age Of Extinction Now The Highest Grossing Film In China's History

Postby Autobot032 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:55 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Age Of Extinction, much like the previous films in the series, is a big film (we mean BIG) and the box office just keeps growing as we previously reported. (Which you can see here and here)

Now, Age Of Extinction has been certified as the highest grossing film of all time in China, even beating out Avatar! The total box office take in China, as of right now, is a staggering $219.2 million and it pulled it off in 11 days!

You can read the full article here, and a couple of snippets below:

The movie's phenomenal success in China can be chalked up to three main factors. First, it's important to remember that the franchise was already extremely popular in China. In Summer 2011, Transformers: Dark of the Moon earned over $165 million; in comparison, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides made around $70 million that Summer.

It's not unheard of for a movie's Chinese haul to exceed its U.S. take: recent examples include Pacific Rim, Escape Plan and Need for Speed. For a movie to do it on this scale, though, is truly remarkable.

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby BERSEKAEL » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:19 pm

Nice, Transformers, Hasbro, Mr. Bay and all the team involved deserve it!!! is a lot of work behind.

Haters are gonna HATE!, but we, fans, are loving it. :michaelbay:
BERSEKAEL
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Buy from BERSEKAEL on eBay
Speed: 5
Firepower: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:32 pm

BERSEKAEL wrote:Haters are gonna HATE!, but we, fans, are loving it. :michaelbay:
Fans of the movie or fans in general? Cuz several folks on this board might not agree with the latter.

I'm still putting my thoughts together about the movie to decide how I feel about it.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:13 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I sort of had a feeling TF was big in China when the local farmers started building 20-foot TF sculptures in their free time.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:55 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
No surprise why G1 K.O.s proliferate from that neck of the woods. :lol:
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 8

Postby Bumblevivisector » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:03 am

Sabrblade wrote:
BERSEKAEL wrote:Haters are gonna HATE!, but we, fans, are loving it. :michaelbay:
Fans of the movie or fans in general? Cuz several folks on this board might not agree with the latter.

I'm still putting my thoughts together about the movie to decide how I feel about it.
Since only the former option makes logical sense, let's just assume he meant that rather than asking a borderline confrontational "true-fan"-ish question atop a never-ending powder-keg. Do not prove Boltax right about too much knowledge leading to madness. ;)

I for one hope AofE breaks every record because it's the first Bay TF movie that I genuinely enjoyed from start to finish without at any point feeling like I was forcing myself to forgive something. The biggest reason is probably that I disliked the human cast of the first trilogy more than I realized at the time, and felt that all their replacements were at least minor upgrades.

Even reading posts slamming it has revealed a delightful schism amongst its detractors: While traditional Bay-bashers have gotten so intense and vehement that Michael has become THE scapegoat for everything wrong with cinema today (even economic, cultural, and technological factors, apparently...he's probably even ruining Bollywood forever!), there've been plenty who liked the first three but hate #4, or feel the current movie's in the middle of the pack, so opinions are skewing all over the place rather than polarizing. Considering several points where AofE seemed to be addressing some of the loudest fan complaints, we have ourselves to blame for how this one turned out moreso than ever, making it the perfect film to commemorate our happy 30th.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby Skywarp64 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:23 am

Motto: "I think, therefore I am. But I don't always think, so I guess I am not."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Bumblevivisector wrote:Considering several points where AofE seemed to be addressing some of the loudest fan complaints,

Oh really? Were fans complaining that Megatron had too much screen time?

Because, as I recall, his lack of screen time has always been a major problem, which was only made worse in this film, wherein he got 3 or 4 lines, the first being some garbled, incomprehensible rubbish uttered to Optimus, the second being his "speech" (was barely even a speech, just a few sentences) to his new minions, the third being his whining about the Dinobots ruining everything, and the fourth being what amounts to "Eh, i'll get you next time".

He took a backseat to a new villain, which is exactly what he did in ROTF and DOTM. I dunno, maybe I was the only one complaining about that, but I sincerely hope I wasn't.

However, the new human cast was way better. I'll admit to that.
Last edited by Skywarp64 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
PLEASE contact me if you have any of the following, or know where I can find them:
[list]
[*]Cybertron Leader Class Optimus Prime's wings
[*]Powermaster Optimus Prime's Supermode Head
[*]Powermaster Optimus Prime's "Super Smokestacks", or whatever those big grey guns on his Supermode shoulders are called
[*]G1 Optimus Prime's left arm, preferably with the long smokestack

Thank you.

-----------------
#TillAllAreOne
Skywarp64
Godmaster
Watch Skywarp64 on YouTube
Buy from Skywarp64 on eBay
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 9
Skill: 1

Postby wilcosu35 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:35 am

i hope megatron gets more screentime in upcoming movies, otherwise his revival would be completely useless.

i'm divided on the humans. i think cade is a very good human hero, being intelligent and brave, and actively and effectively fighting against the 'cons.
his daughter and her toyfriend, not so much. shane doesn't do much useful stuff apart from driving, and tessa is just a typical damsel in distress, doing nothing much beside screaming and being scared.
'Met grijze worst, lekker warm, formaat afgeschoten kinderarm.
Wordt in Utrecht zeer terecht, al eeuwenlang het brood belegd'
wilcosu35
Headmaster

Postby Vicalliose » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:52 am

Motto: "Focus on one thing at a time? Are you crazy!? WHO DO YOU THINK I AM!!!"
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Sonic Boomer Gun
I'm still not certain what pride can be taken from success in a country like China.

Though considering their populace gets payed crap to make countless plastic Optimus Primes every year, working in poor conditions which I'm sure Hasbro was only lying about fixing, I'm surprised they don't look upon big-franchise money grabs like this with more disdain. Seems to have the opposite effect actually.
"Government, even in it's best state, is but a necessary evil; in it's worst state, an intolerable one." -Thomas Paine
Vicalliose
Targetmaster
Watch Vicalliose on YouTube
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Postby Peridot » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:20 am

Motto: "The sea, it calls to me!"
Weapon: High-Energy Laser Rifle
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Though, none of them received any toys of their own (bummer), their leader did. Red Geist, who surprisingly was not based on G1 Grimlock's toy, was a straight redeco of Deszaras's toy from Transformers Victory:

I've seen reviews of Red Giest and nothing is in common with Deszaurs unless it's very well hidden.

What? They are literally the exact same toy, only with different decos.
Peridot
Combiner
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Burn » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:28 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
It's had its ride. This weekend AOE is going to be decimated by Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. Brilliant movie.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:19 am

Anyone see Brad Jones's (the Cinema Snob) review of the movie? (warning: massively foul language) - http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/bj/bcmr/43852-transformers-age-of-extinction

He's surprisingly not as harsh on this one as he was the first three. He's still harsh about it, but also torn up about it.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Sub-Prime » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:56 am

Apes will be the number one movie of course. But TF4 was the number one movie not just in America but the whole world for 2 weeks straight and made back its budget 3x over in 13 days. DOTPOT Apes I'm going to see on Sunday but I hope it does well too. I can also see why folks would love the plot of that movie since it's more of a sci fi grounded kind of evolution movie. Where as TF is more sci fi action and fantasy.
Sub-Prime
Minibot

Postby Burn » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:17 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Dawn won't reach monetary levels of AoE, AoE has the kid market backing it.

But as far as story and acting go, Dawn is vastly superior.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:57 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Metro Prime wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

Sabrblade, you got the wrong Geist here. What you're thinking of is Dino Geist, while the unrelated Red Geist appeared two series later, as a piloted mech even.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:07 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Metro Prime wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

Sabrblade, you got the wrong Geist here. What you're thinking of is Dino Geist, while the unrelated Red Geist appeared two series later, as a piloted mech even.
Okay. let me see if I got this right.

Dino Geist is the leader of the Geisters, while Red Geist is from a different series, but is a redeco of Deszaras, correct?

So what I goofed on was the "leader" bit, while getting the rest of stuff correct, right?

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRACKS Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 Alien Mask figure 2023 New"
TRACKS Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNICRON Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 G1 Prototype 2023 New"
UNICRON Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy 2018"
IRONHIDE (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Vinyl Figure #23 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts OPTIMUS PRIMAL Vinyl Figure 1376 2023"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME W/ MATRIX Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 4 New"
FALLEN LEADER OPTI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure"
HYPER STEEL OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JAZZ Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
JAZZ Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Junkion action figure 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Red) Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Vinyl Figure #22 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Dead action figure WV5 2024"
NEW!
FALLEN STARSCREAM ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON