New Galleries: Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, and Beast Machines

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, and Beast Machines

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:31 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Yeah, these two look quite different in colour, especially on the head:

Image

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28011
News Credits: 3137
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, and Beast Machines

Postby Powered Convoy » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:31 am

I have both Scorponoks. The 2nd version is a grayish purple color instead of black. I don't recall there being any difference in the reds though.

Scorponok is near impossible to tell which is which in the packaging as the colors are pretty similar.

I still have my Scorponok, but the Japanese one's tail broke.

Randy
User avatar
Powered Convoy
Vehicon
Posts: 348
News Credits: 86
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:25 pm

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, and Beast Machines

Postby Seibertron » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:59 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Powered Convoy wrote:I have both Scorponoks. The 2nd version is a grayish purple color instead of black. I don't recall there being any difference in the reds though.

Scorponok is near impossible to tell which is which in the packaging as the colors are pretty similar.

I still have my Scorponok, but the Japanese one's tail broke.

Randy


Any chance you can show us what they look like side-by-side? I just got the Japanese one with the green sticker. It's different but more like "factory run" different. The US one is a dark black and the Japanese one that I just got today is a lighter black. It's possible the translucent plastic used for the legs is a different shade as well but it's very subtle if it is different at all. The red plastic all seems the same.
Image

Black lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13304
News Credits: 3496
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, and Beast Machines

Postby Seibertron » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:23 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Powered Convoy wrote:I have both Scorponoks. The 2nd version is a grayish purple color instead of black. I don't recall there being any difference in the reds though.

Scorponok is near impossible to tell which is which in the packaging as the colors are pretty similar.

I still have my Scorponok, but the Japanese one's tail broke.

Randy


I'm glad you said that about the grayish purple color. Upon closer inspection with the more white lights that I use for my gallery setup, the Takara Scorponok that I recently purchased is indeed a different color! I swear the translucent plastic used for his legs and claws are also a more bluish color but I can only tell when I hold them in front of the light, but it could have more to do with different factory runs or just how translucent the plastic is. Or it could be my imagination. Either way, the "black" plastic is definitely a different color which you can see in the pictures below!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image

Black lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13304
News Credits: 3496
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, and Beast Machines

Postby william-james88 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:28 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Is your new scorponok also with the green sticker? Because if so, that grey colour continues the tradition of green stickers being a "better" attempt at screen accuracy.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28011
News Credits: 3137
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, and Beast Machines

Postby Seibertron » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:46 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
william-james88 wrote:Is your new scorponok also with the green sticker? Because if so, that grey colour continues the tradition of green stickers being a "better" attempt at screen accuracy.


It's a green sticker version. The green stickers are, for the most part, the "better" attempts which only applies to single packed versions of the toys. The only ones I'm aware of that this applies to are Cheetor, Dinobot, Rhinox (though both Takara versions are different from the Hasbro version and from each other), Tarantulas, Blackarachnia (both Takara versions are the same, but is different from Hasbro), and Scorponok. Not sure about Waspinator and Buzzsaw yet. To the best of my knowledge, Ultra Class Megatron and Optimus Primal are the same (with the exceptions of all of the different versions of Beast Convoy/Optimus Primal).
Image

Black lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13304
News Credits: 3496
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, and Beast Machines

Postby Seibertron » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:51 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Seibertron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Is your new scorponok also with the green sticker? Because if so, that grey colour continues the tradition of green stickers being a "better" attempt at screen accuracy.


It's a green sticker version. The green stickers are, for the most part, the "better" attempts which only applies to single packed versions of the toys. The only ones I'm aware of that this applies to are Cheetor, Dinobot, Rhinox (though both Takara versions are different from the Hasbro version and from each other), Tarantulas, Blackarachnia (both Takara versions are the same, but is different from Hasbro), and Scorponok. Not sure about Waspinator and Buzzsaw yet. To the best of my knowledge, Ultra Class Megatron and Optimus Primal are the same (with the exceptions of all of the different versions of Beast Convoy/Optimus Primal).


:D Can you guys tell I'm getting ready for Seibertron.com's celebration of Beast Wars 20th anniversary??? :D
Image

Black lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13304
News Credits: 3496
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, and Beast Machines

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:12 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Seibertron wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Is your new scorponok also with the green sticker? Because if so, that grey colour continues the tradition of green stickers being a "better" attempt at screen accuracy.


It's a green sticker version. The green stickers are, for the most part, the "better" attempts which only applies to single packed versions of the toys. The only ones I'm aware of that this applies to are Cheetor, Dinobot, Rhinox (though both Takara versions are different from the Hasbro version and from each other), Tarantulas, Blackarachnia (both Takara versions are the same, but is different from Hasbro), and Scorponok. Not sure about Waspinator and Buzzsaw yet. To the best of my knowledge, Ultra Class Megatron and Optimus Primal are the same (with the exceptions of all of the different versions of Beast Convoy/Optimus Primal).


:D Can you guys tell I'm getting ready for Seibertron.com's celebration of Beast Wars 20th anniversary??? :D


Yeah, it's looking to be pretty great, I'm really excited, it's already shaping up better than hasbro's 'attempt' [-(
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7861
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, and Beast Machines

Postby Seibertron » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:21 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Got this guy too :D

Image

Image

Image

C-1 Special Convoy Gray Type!!!
Image

Black lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13304
News Credits: 3496
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, and Beast Machines

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:26 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Seibertron wrote:Got this guy too :D

Image

C-1 Special Convoy Gray Type!!!


You spoil us :BLUSH:
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7861
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

New Galleries: Beast Wars II X-4 Magnaboss with Lio Junior, Santon and Skywarp

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:26 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Image

Beast Wars Tuesdays begins here! Every Tuesday, we'll be focusing our camera lens on a new set of galleries featuring vintage Transformers action figures from the Beast Wars era. Check back next Tuesday to see our next set of Beast Wars related galleries.

Now onto today's topic of discussion: Seibertron is proud to bring to you galleries of Beast Wars II X-4 Magnaboss with Lio Junior, Santon and Skywarp! This version of the figure is a repaint of its Hasbro counterpart Magnaboss, which featured Ironhide, Silverbolt and Prowl as the 3 components. In this case, Santon, Skywarp and Lio Junior are repainted from their Hasbro members as the elephant, eagle and lion, respectively. Beast Wars II Magnaboss was sold by Takara back in 1998 and featured some extra paint details, among which were very badly needed robot mode head details outlined. Check out this mighty 3-member combiner down below and experience one of the most complex figures of the Beast era and let us know what you think of this Big Boss in the comments section down below. And as always stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your latest Transformers News and Galleries!

Beast Wars II Magnaboss (124 images) - Ultra Beasts

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Beast Wars II Lio Junior (114 images) - Basic Beasts

Image

Image

Image


Beast Wars II Santon (114 images) - Deluxe Beasts

Image

Image

Image


Beast Wars II Skywarp (133 images) - Basic Beasts

Image

Image

Image
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 20775
News Credits: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, and Beast Machines

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:49 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Digging the facepaint
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
Posts: 4184
News Credits: 1235
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, and Beast Machines

Postby Railbomb » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:12 pm

Motto: "A leader who stays dead is the best kind."
Weapon: Sword
Why does it seem no one can pose Magnaboss' horns like they're supposed to be.
Image
The way they are in this picture are incorrect. I'm not sure what the instructions say but you can very much pose them as they are in the show, sticking out of the side of the head like this:
Image

EDIT: Looking at the full gallery there's even a picture of the box with it showing the right way to put them. :BANG_HEAD:
Image
Shhhhhhh... I was never here. You never got anything from me.
User avatar
Railbomb
Vehicon
Posts: 366
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:04 pm
Location: Back allies of Metroplex
Alt Mode: Highly Modified Seeker Body
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 4
Skill: 8

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, and Beast Machines

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:19 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I can't wait to get to the episodes where these guys show up in the cartoon.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35163
News Credits: 382
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, and Beast Machines

Postby thedistinctroom » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:43 pm

Motto: "Will it blend?"
Weapon: Acid Rays
My Magnaboss met a terrible GPS fate (like so many). :GHOST:
User avatar
thedistinctroom
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 940
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:38 pm
Location: Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea
Alt Mode: Giant Sombrero
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: 1
Rank: 10+
Courage: ???
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, and Beast Machines

Postby UltraPrimal » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:35 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Does Takara's version suffer from GPS/BPS like the Hasbro one does?

Man, do I wish Hasbro would do a BW reissue line. I went to pull my TM2 Cheetor out of storage last weekend. Grabbed him out of the box and all the vac-metal transferred from his body to my hand. I was so sad I just put him back in the box.
Image
User avatar
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
Posts: 2260
News Credits: 32
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:21 am
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, and Beast Machines

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:38 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
UltraPrimal wrote:Does Takara's version suffer from GPS/BPS like the Hasbro one does?
Yes. Skywarp is able to suffer the same tailfin GPS as Silverbolt.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35163
News Credits: 382
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, and Beast Machines

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:08 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
UltraPrimal wrote:Does Takara's version suffer from GPS/BPS like the Hasbro one does?

What's BPS? I've heard of Gold Plastic Syndrome but not this other kind.
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Image
User avatar
Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
Posts: 1028
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:52 pm
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, and Beast Machines

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:14 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Decepticon Stryker wrote:
UltraPrimal wrote:Does Takara's version suffer from GPS/BPS like the Hasbro one does?

What's BPS? I've heard of Gold Plastic Syndrome but not this other kind.
It's a nickname for what Hasbro's Transmetal Megatron suffers from: "Brown Plastic Syndrome". It's essentially the the same thing as GPS, only that the fundamental plastic involved is brown instead of gold.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35163
News Credits: 382
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, and Beast Machines

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:15 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
Decepticon Stryker wrote:
UltraPrimal wrote:Does Takara's version suffer from GPS/BPS like the Hasbro one does?

What's BPS? I've heard of Gold Plastic Syndrome but not this other kind.
It's a nickname for what Hasbro's Transmetal Megatron suffers from: "Brown Plastic Syndrome". It's essentially the the same thing as GPS, only that the fundamental plastic involved is brown instead of gold.

Ah, thanks. I figured it was something like that.
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Image
User avatar
Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
Posts: 1028
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:52 pm
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, and Beast Machines

Postby Noideaforaname » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:51 pm

Image
Wow, just look at all the details! Not just the painted ones, either, there's all these wrinkles and cables and veins and spikes and stuff. Simply marvelous to behold!


UltraPrimal wrote:Man, do I wish Hasbro would do a BW reissue line.

Same here. They release so much every year, would be nice to throw us BW fans the occasional bone. I mean damn, surely there must be AT LEAST as many people that'd want a non-breaking Transmetal Megatron as there are that wanted a G2 Stunticons set.
Image
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
User avatar
Noideaforaname
City Commander
Posts: 3282
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 pm
Location: South Jersey

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, and Beast Machines

Postby Seibertron » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:53 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Railbomb wrote:Why does it seem no one can pose Magnaboss' horns like they're supposed to be.
Image
The way they are in this picture are incorrect. I'm not sure what the instructions say but you can very much pose them as they are in the show, sticking out of the side of the head like this:
Image

EDIT: Looking at the full gallery there's even a picture of the box with it showing the right way to put them. :BANG_HEAD:
Image


Apparently I used to back in the day! The Hasbro Magnaboss gallery has the horns more or less properly transformed, with a few creative liberties, so I must have been aware of something. It's just been a while since I had transformed these guys, though I swear Takara's Magnaboss instructions show the horns positioned like I had them in the gallery, but I haven't had a chance to confirm yet since your post. I know each version of Magnaboss had their own unique instructions with different "artwork" for the various steps. I'll check it out in a little bit. I'm about to head down to start working on galleries before I hit the sack.

Image
Image

Black lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13304
News Credits: 3496
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, and Beast Machines

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:57 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Noideaforaname wrote:Same here. They release so much every year, would be nice to throw us BW fans the occasional bone. I mean damn, surely there must be AT LEAST as many people that'd want a non-breaking Transmetal Megatron as there are that wanted a G2 Stunticons set.

They do, we bought Armada Predacon :-P
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7861
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, and Beast Machines

Postby Seibertron » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:03 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Just looked at Takara Magnaboss' instructions. I'll be damned. I have no idea why I've been transforming his horns the way I do other than it just seems more natural than having them stick straight up. All of the instructions and artwork I just looked over show it the "correct" way so I'm unsure where I ever got the idea to wrap them around his head like I usually do (and did in his gallery).
Image

Black lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13304
News Credits: 3496
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Wars II, Neo, and Beast Machines

Postby Seibertron » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:24 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Noideaforaname wrote:Same here. They release so much every year, would be nice to throw us BW fans the occasional bone. I mean damn, surely there must be AT LEAST as many people that'd want a non-breaking Transmetal Megatron as there are that wanted a G2 Stunticons set.

They do, we bought Armada Predacon :-P


To be fair, Takara did a non-show accurate Transmetal Megatron that doesn't have the problem of the Hasbro version. Hopefully one day some of those figures will be reissued. I could really go for a non-GPS Grimlock!

Just so all of you know, Beast Wars Tuesdays is going to go strong for a while. I think I've photographed about 2 dozen Beast Wars toys that aren't up on the site yet. Here's a list of what I've photographed so far plus there will be a few additional surprises that will happen along the way.

  • Beast Machines Tankor
  • Beast Machines Jetstorm
  • Beast Machines Thrust
  • Beast Machines Sonic Attack Jet Drone (unfinished)
  • Beast Machines Tank Drone
  • Beast Machines Motorcycle Drone
  • Beast Wars C-1 Special Convoy Gray Type
  • Beast Wars C-5 Rattrap
  • Beast Wars C-7 Rhinox
  • Beast Wars D-3 Waspinator
  • Beast Wars Drill Bit (unfinished)
  • Beast Wars Powerpinch
  • Beast Wars Transmetals 2 Optimus Minor (unfinished)
  • Beast Wars Transmetals 2 Prowl II (Black)
  • Beast Wars Transmetals 2 Prowl II (White)
  • Beast Wars Transmetals 2 Scourge
  • Beast Wars VS-7 Rhinox (different than regular retail version which is also different from Hasbro version)
  • Beast Wars II X-3 Tripledacus (with DJ, Gimlet, and Motorarm)
  • Beast Wars II Drillnuts
  • Beast Wars II Scissor Boy
  • Beast Wars Special Lio Junior (Black)
  • Beast Wars Special Lio Junior (White)
  • Beast Wars Metals Rattle Special Version
  • Beast Wars Telemocha TM-12 Gimlet
  • Beast Wars Telemocha TM-12 Motorarm

In addition, I'm also working on galleries of the following "Beast Wars" related toys that might be separate from the "Beast Wars Tuesdays" galleries (all are being finished currently):

  • Transformers Legends LG-01 Rattrap
  • Transformers Legends LG-02 Optimus Primal (who is currently featured in the header on the homepage)
  • Transformers Legends LG-03 Tankor
  • Transformers Legends LG-EX Rattrap
  • Transformers Legends LG-EX Rhinox
  • Transformers Legends LG-EX Waspinator

You will see these galleries as well in the upcoming days/weeks just to fill out the Transformers Legends series:

  • Transformers Legends LG-04 Roadbuster
  • Transformers Legends LG-05 Whirl
  • Transformers Legends LG-19 Springer

I'm sure I've got a bunch of surprises up my sleeves but just wanted to give all of you an idea of what I've already photographed so that you know Beast Wars Tuesdays will continue for a while into the future. I hope all of you enjoy the love I've put into these galleries.
Image

Black lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13304
News Credits: 3496
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
Twincast / Podcast #278:
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "2016 Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Laserbeak + Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "AUTOBOT JAZZ figure TRANSFORMERS tiny titans TOY (no card) robots in disguise" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 & 2015 RID McDonald's Happy Meal Grimlock Figures" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Of Cybertron Megatron 2005 Dexepticon" on EBAY
Buy "Megatron Transformers Cybertron Decepticon Leader Class Armada RID Prime MINTY!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise (RID) Mini-Con Lancelon 2016 Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Angry Birds Gray Silver Rare Energon Lockdown Pig Telepods Works" on EBAY