SDCC 2014 Coverage - Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: SDCC 2014 Coverage - Discussion Thread

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:28 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Zeek99g wrote:The new series looks good. I wonder if it will be a darker storyline than TF Prime.


It's been said by Hasbro that it's the opposite.
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6217
News Credits: 170
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: SDCC 2014 Coverage - Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:29 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Zeek99g wrote:The new series looks good. I wonder if it will be a darker storyline than TF Prime.
Nope! Just the opposite.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30168
News Credits: 260
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: SDCC 2014 Coverage - Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:33 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I love these even more now :D Next year will be a busy year for me. I'm personally not bothered by any member changes as I plan my collection around what looks visually appealing to me...Plus I freaking love gesalts of all kinds.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 7183
News Credits: 57
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: SDCC 2014 Coverage - Discussion Thread

Postby STngAR » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:36 pm

Weapon: No Weapon
I'm like the look of that deluxe bee. Not bad, not bad at all.


:MAXIMAL:
Sledge wrote:Finally! Wheelie will get the credit he's due with a set of five Wheelies.



"People who live in glass houses sink ships"

"Loser, loser chicken dinner"

"She was playing robota-possum"

"If you want to get rich, collect money, not toys"
User avatar
STngAR
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 521
News Credits: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:14 am
Location: PA
Watch STngAR on YouTube
Buy from STngAR on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: Infinity

Re: SDCC 2014 Coverage - Discussion Thread

Postby jgilkinson » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:41 pm

That Superion is everything I have ever wanted in a combiner. But why did they miss form him by leaving Airraid out?
User avatar
jgilkinson
Pretender
Posts: 738
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:10 pm

Re: SDCC 2014 Coverage - Discussion Thread

Postby Mkall » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:42 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Interesting... it looks like the combiner's hands and feet are the same part that can transform. I love Superion, and I'm seriously debating whether or not to get the Stunticons to display separately.
Image

My Collection! Updated June 18, 2016
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11109
News Credits: 387
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: SDCC 2014 Coverage - Discussion Thread

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:42 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Sabrblade wrote:
durroth wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:I hoped someone at least mentioned Masterpiece Star Saber... I'd like to own him when he's released, but without paying import prices.


If Prowl is any indication, you should pay import prices ;)


What's wrong with the domestic prowl release? I thought there were no major changes between them reported so far. Has something come up?
Hasbro's MP Prowl costs more than Takara's MP Prowl, even when import prices are factored into the cost.


Really? I thought it was $60 and change. I paid $80+ from BBTS for the Amazon exclusive with one launcher and the coin.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5390
News Credits: 175
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: SDCC 2014 Coverage - Discussion Thread

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:44 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Mkall wrote:Interesting... it looks like the combiner's hands and feet are the same part that can transform. I love Superion, and I'm seriously debating whether or not to get the Stunticons to display separately.


Honestly, I'm just glad they aren't trying to force the integration of the appendages into the figures themselves. They tried that with Fall of Cybetron Bruticus, and we all know how well that turned out.
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6217
News Credits: 170
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: SDCC 2014 Coverage - Discussion Thread

Postby sabrigami » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:44 pm

Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
I am liking the direction of the new deluxe. The style and details Hasbro is pulling off are really something. I know it comes at the cost of more simple transformations. But I am more than willing to pay that price if the figures are look more complete and like actual action figures like they do here. It will be an exciting year in 2015 indeed :)
User avatar
sabrigami
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 567
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:17 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: SDCC 2014 Coverage - Discussion Thread

Postby STngAR » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Weapon: No Weapon
A little to early to judge the new cartoon but As of righ now I'm not too impressed


:MAXIMAL:
Sledge wrote:Finally! Wheelie will get the credit he's due with a set of five Wheelies.



"People who live in glass houses sink ships"

"Loser, loser chicken dinner"

"She was playing robota-possum"

"If you want to get rich, collect money, not toys"
User avatar
STngAR
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 521
News Credits: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:14 am
Location: PA
Watch STngAR on YouTube
Buy from STngAR on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: Infinity

Re: SDCC 2014 Coverage - Discussion Thread

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. Warrior Class Bumblebee is awesome. I'm love struck with Underbite's mold and colors. The Aerialbots Silverbolt, Air Raid, Skydive, Alpha Bravo, and Firefly? Firefly sounds like a big trademark fight that Hasbro won.
Image
Image
Hmmmm. Alpha Bravo doesn't look anything like Universe Ro-tor.
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
Image
User avatar
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 979
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:49 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: SDCC 2014 Coverage - Discussion Thread

Postby mooncake623 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:46 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
durroth wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:I hoped someone at least mentioned Masterpiece Star Saber... I'd like to own him when he's released, but without paying import prices.


If Prowl is any indication, you should pay import prices ;)


What's wrong with the domestic prowl release? I thought there were no major changes between them reported so far. Has something come up?
Hasbro's MP Prowl costs more than Takara's MP Prowl, even when import prices are factored into the cost.


Really? I thought it was $60 and change. I paid $80+ from BBTS for the Amazon exclusive with one launcher and the coin.


I paid around 50ish shipped from Japan for the cars
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
Image
User avatar
mooncake623
City Commander
Posts: 3722
News Credits: 418
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Location: NYC
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: SDCC 2014 Coverage - Discussion Thread

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:47 pm

Motto: "Gimme dem Funyuns! I need dat treat! Dey make a hum, in mah tum!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Motormaster looks WAY better in that mold than Optimus does. Though I wonder, if Optimus is using a Combiner Torso mold, will he be able to combine with the Arialbots? Will the Limb-bots be modular "Scramble City" style?

OR are we going to see updates to Prime's drones from TF: Energon?
Go here to see my customs! Updated 5/10/15

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

Shadowman wrote:"Puberty is a hell of a drug. Get out of my office."

carytheone wrote:It's very sausage like. I mean who doesn't like a good sausage :-?
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Posts: 2137
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Bumdumbourg. It's near Totalslava.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: SDCC 2014 Coverage - Discussion Thread

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:50 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Motormaster looks WAY better in that mold than Optimus does. Though I wonder, if Optimus is using a Combiner Torso mold, will he be able to combine with the Arialbots? Will the Limb-bots be modular "Scramble City" style?

OR are we going to see updates to Prime's drones from TF: Energon?


Here's art that was used at the panel briefing today. You be the judge. ;)

Image
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6217
News Credits: 170
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: SDCC 2014 Coverage - Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:52 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Motormaster looks WAY better in that mold than Optimus does. Though I wonder, if Optimus is using a Combiner Torso mold, will he be able to combine with the Arialbots? Will the Limb-bots be modular "Scramble City" style?

OR are we going to see updates to Prime's drones from TF: Energon?

Yup, they're scramble city style ;) feel free to put prime with the stunticons :lol:
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 7183
News Credits: 57
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: SDCC 2014 Coverage - Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:54 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
jgilkinson wrote:That Superion is everything I have ever wanted in a combiner. But why did they miss form him by leaving Airraid out?
What do you mean? He's right there:

Image
Image

chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
durroth wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:I hoped someone at least mentioned Masterpiece Star Saber... I'd like to own him when he's released, but without paying import prices.


If Prowl is any indication, you should pay import prices ;)


What's wrong with the domestic prowl release? I thought there were no major changes between them reported so far. Has something come up?
Hasbro's MP Prowl costs more than Takara's MP Prowl, even when import prices are factored into the cost.


Really? I thought it was $60 and change. I paid $80+ from BBTS for the Amazon exclusive with one launcher and the coin.
You have to know where to look. Some folks managed to get theirs between $45-$60 total. Hasbro's MP Prowl is gonna have a $70 base price, which TRU will undoubted up the price even further.

OptimalOptimus2 wrote:I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. Warrior Class Bumblebee is awesome. I'm love struck with Underbite's mold and colors. The Aerialbots Silverbolt, Air Raid, Skydive, Alpha Bravo, and Firefly? Firefly sounds like a big trademark fight that Hasbro won.
Image
Image
Hmmmm. Alpha Bravo doesn't look anything like Universe Ro-tor.
He' more like Vortex wearing Slingshot's colors.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30168
News Credits: 260
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: SDCC 2014 Coverage - Discussion Thread

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:55 pm

Motto: "Gimme dem Funyuns! I need dat treat! Dey make a hum, in mah tum!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Mindmaster wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Motormaster looks WAY better in that mold than Optimus does. Though I wonder, if Optimus is using a Combiner Torso mold, will he be able to combine with the Arialbots? Will the Limb-bots be modular "Scramble City" style?

OR are we going to see updates to Prime's drones from TF: Energon?


Here's art that was used at the panel briefing today. You be the judge. ;)

Image

Ah, I just hadn't fished around to,see all of the images. There's just so many!

But, it looks like those are in fact the Arialbots, and they do appear to work as in the days of old.

I am one happy fan.
Go here to see my customs! Updated 5/10/15

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

Shadowman wrote:"Puberty is a hell of a drug. Get out of my office."

carytheone wrote:It's very sausage like. I mean who doesn't like a good sausage :-?
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Posts: 2137
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Bumdumbourg. It's near Totalslava.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: SDCC 2014 Coverage - Discussion Thread

Postby Peridot » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:01 pm

Motto: "The sea, it calls to me!"
Weapon: High-Energy Laser Rifle
Holy crap, a Fembot that isn't an Arcee copy!
User avatar
Peridot
Combiner
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:34 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: SDCC 2014 Coverage - Discussion Thread

Postby Diem » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:02 pm

Sometimes there isn't enough WANT in the world.

Yeah, changing Slingshot to a copter is a tough choice but I suspect this might be a marketing choice (mums not wanting to buy a toy plane for their kids when "you already have enough planes"). From the Geewun perspective it's a whiff but from the objective perspective of having a slightly less homogenous looking set of figures on shelves it's smart, and there's already more than enough homage in these sets to go around. The other four Aerialbots look mouth-wateringly good AND homage-y.

The same for Wildrider. I am reaaaaaaaally hoping for a Technobot set.
User avatar
Diem
City Commander
Posts: 3184
News Credits: 201
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:39 am

Re: SDCC 2014 Coverage - Discussion Thread

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:04 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Diem wrote:The same for Wildrider. I am reaaaaaaaally hoping for a Technobot set.


You're wanting a Technobot set, I'm wanting a Combaticon set, everybody's wanting a Constructicon set...

Good God, Hasbro really knows how to brutally murder wallets when push comes to shove, can they? :BOOM:
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6217
News Credits: 170
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: SDCC 2014 Coverage - Discussion Thread

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:11 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Mindmaster wrote:
Diem wrote:The same for Wildrider. I am reaaaaaaaally hoping for a Technobot set.


You're wanting a Technobot set, I'm wanting a Combaticon set, everybody's wanting a Constructicon set...

Good God, Hasbro really knows how to brutally murder wallets when push comes to shove, can they? :BOOM:


Ya know I really didn't even think about Wildrider, I think Hasbro has found a new way to work mold sharing in. Brilliant!
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5390
News Credits: 175
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: SDCC 2014 Coverage - Discussion Thread

Postby hehe » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:13 pm

Come on Hasbro. F U, lets us watch this one minute promo.
hehe
Mini-Con
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:18 am

Re: SDCC 2014 Coverage - Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:17 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
hehe wrote:Come on Hasbro. F U, lets us watch this one minute promo.
El Duque wrote:It can also be viewed on the TF Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=683133768423487
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30168
News Credits: 260
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: SDCC 2014 Coverage - Discussion Thread

Postby TK415 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:17 pm

Are they really deluxe size?

Edit:
Yes they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just went and looked at the other pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes!
Last edited by TK415 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TK415
Fuzor
Posts: 298
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:16 pm

Re: SDCC 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Product Images: Robots in Disguise

Postby Alpha Weltall » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:20 pm

Motto: "I am the seeker of power."
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Image

Image


Who's that Pokemon? It's Granbull!

Seriously though, I want that. Then I want a warrior class version.
Alpha Weltall
Fuzor
Posts: 265
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:44 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Attacker 30 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #207 - Through The Fargate
Twincast / Podcast #207:
"Through The Fargate"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 9th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon

Buy "4PC TRANSFORMERS 5 THE LAST KNIGHT OPTIMUS PRIME MEGATRON BUMBLEBEE SQWEEKS TOY" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O, TRANSFORMERS, BUMBLEBEE MINI KIT #31144, 2 IN 1 KIT,  75 PIECES, NIB" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O, TRANSFORMERS, OPTIMUS PRIME MINI KIT #31143, 2 IN 1 KIT,  90 PIECES, NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers God Fire Convoy Clear RID TRU Exclusive Optimus Prime Takara sealed" on EBAY
Buy "JADA TRANSFORMERS 2016 CHEVY CAMARO BUMBLEBEE 1:24 DIE CAST METAL" on EBAY
Buy "[Toys Hero] In Hand Transformers Iron Factory IF-EX14L IDW Nemesis Prime IFEX14L" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Megatron Deluxe  2011 Decepticon Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Movie Advanced AD-02 Evasion mode Optimus Prime Japan" on EBAY