This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Thread

Postby fenrir72 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:29 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:No, just the fact it's called LG35 Ginrai kind of hints that that's what's gonna be printed on the box

That varies from place to place. His real name on the site with this listing was actually Super Jinrai with a J. So I dont know if that will be there too. The main reason I dontk now anymore is because a lot of Convoys have become Optimus in English on the Japanese boxes.
But Ginrai isn't a Convoy. Japan knows he's not the same character as Optimus like Convoy is. They're the ones who made the distinction in the first place.

And outside of special cases like Scorponok/MegaZarak and Fortress/Fortress Maximus, the little Headmasters don't get their own unique names in Japanese fiction, as they're the same identity as the larger bodies. The little Headmaster here is still Ginrai just as the Transtector body is Ginrai (though, in this case, this toy represents Ginrai's Double On mode Super Ginrai, as the normal Ginrai transtector cab is fully integrated with the trailer this time around).

Japan etymology has Gin as silver. So Silver or something shiny. Rai is like thunder. So "silver thunder" or Shining Thunder? Kind of reminds me of one of Starscream's nick name "silver snake".
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:59 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
fenrir72 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:No, just the fact it's called LG35 Ginrai kind of hints that that's what's gonna be printed on the box

That varies from place to place. His real name on the site with this listing was actually Super Jinrai with a J. So I dont know if that will be there too. The main reason I dontk now anymore is because a lot of Convoys have become Optimus in English on the Japanese boxes.
But Ginrai isn't a Convoy. Japan knows he's not the same character as Optimus like Convoy is. They're the ones who made the distinction in the first place.

And outside of special cases like Scorponok/MegaZarak and Fortress/Fortress Maximus, the little Headmasters don't get their own unique names in Japanese fiction, as they're the same identity as the larger bodies. The little Headmaster here is still Ginrai just as the Transtector body is Ginrai (though, in this case, this toy represents Ginrai's Double On mode Super Ginrai, as the normal Ginrai transtector cab is fully integrated with the trailer this time around).

Japan etymology has Gin as silver. So Silver or something shiny. Rai is like thunder. So "silver thunder" or Shining Thunder? Kind of reminds me of one of Starscream's nick name "silver snake".

Japanese has only one character set (hira- + katakana) per sound, however English uses multiple, which is why proper translations are difficult at times (see "Gregevor" vs. "Greejeeber", same pronunciation). Standard transliterations use the "g" as the voiced "k" (like in "get"), but English uses it for the "j"-sound as well (like "gee").
The proper transliteration, and pronunciation, for his name is "Jinrai", but since the "g" can do double duty, TakaraTomy spells it as "Ginrai", just cause. "Gin" (with the soft "k") does indeed mean silver (in compounds), but that's not part of the meaning for "Jinrai/Ginrai"

Besides, names in katakana (most if not all Transformer names are in katakana) are hardly ever translated, since they're mostly proper nouns or loanwords.
Last edited by Jelze Bunnycat on Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby King Kuuga » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:00 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
fenrir72 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

It is a soft "G". The "Gin" in Ginrai is ジン, literally "Jin". It's not 銀 or ぎん "Gin", which would be the silver you're thinking of. Also, "gin" and "jin" phonetically can have several meanings, so without a kanji ascribed to them to give them meaning it's a nonsense name.

But going back to the point there's no reason to assume the headmaster will be referred to as Hi-Q or anything other than just Ginrai. The head IS Ginrai, the body is just a transtector (originally meant for Optimus Prime but that's another story). Referring to it as Hi-Q in news posts is incorrect until proven otherwise, and misleading. None of the other Legends headmasters have given their heads separate names on the packaging, I don't expect Super Ginrai to be an exception.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Comparison from Yuki

Postby Cyberpath » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:35 am

Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Postby King Kuuga » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:48 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Thanks for reminding me that LG Metroplex is unequivocally superior and I don't have one and he's crazy expensive on the aftermarket, asshole. :P
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9

Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-31 Fortress Maximus and TG-23 Metroplex comparison image

Postby Kurona » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:52 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Yet another comparison picture comes from TFYuki's Twitter Account courtesy of Seibertronian Cyberpath. This time he's comparing the upcoming Transformers Legends LG-31 Fortress Maximus with the figure the mighty Headmaster leader is heavily retooled from; TG-23 Metroplex, from Takara's former Transformers Generations line. Check out the comparison below and tell us what you think of these two titans!

Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby RNSrobot » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:27 am

I really like how much thicker Max looks. Waiting for a good sale, but I'm looking forward to having him in-hand.
RNSrobot
Minibot
Watch RNSrobot on YouTube
Buy from RNSrobot on eBay

Postby Kurona » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:28 am

RNSrobot wrote:I really like how much thicker Max looks. Waiting for a good sale, but I'm looking forward to having him in-hand.

Same, looking at this picture it really makes him stand out from Metroplex imo. That added bulk really helps.
... of course, I'm saying this as if I'm interested in any titan that's not a decepticon t-rex
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby BERSEKAEL » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:34 pm

TAKARA colors are way better than hasbro's version... I am buying this one
BERSEKAEL
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Buy from BERSEKAEL on eBay
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby RAR » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:31 pm

I'd consider swapping the knees over between Metroplex and Fort Max I suspect it might make both of them look better.

Also I agree the Takara colours are FAR superior to the Hasbro ones, it still might be worth buying both for the sake of the remoulded pieces though.

I do however still think the G1 toy is a better "toy" it does more and has more play features - the flat ramps also mean it play integrates with little cars much nicer too.

I'd like there to be a Grand Maximus repaint if only as I don't have him in any form at all that might fit in nice with some future potential repaints that might get made too.

------

It is a shame they no longer make Ultra scale as if they did that might be a nice size to use for the likes of : Ape Face, Snapdragon, Double Dealer and also Dreadwind & Darkwing. Though Double Dealer would make a great leader - especially if they put a lot of effort into a sexy bird mode and maybe relented and made actual "Powermasters" as well.
-------

As for Jinrai isn't it simply a Japanese guys name like Tomoaki or Shigaru or this list :

Haruto
Yuto
Sota
Yuki
Hayato
Haruki
Ryusei
Koki
Sora
Sosuke
Riku
Soma
Ryota
Rui
Kaito
Haru
Kota
Yusei
Yuito
Yuma
Ren
Takumi
Minato
Eita
Shota
Daiki
Hiroto
Kosei
Takeru
Hinata
Toma
Manato
Ryuki
Rikuto
Aoto
Ibuki
Tatsuki
Haruma
Yamato
Ryuto
Taisei
Yuta
Itsuki
Soshi
Taiga
Kosuke
Shoma
Yushin
Ryuga
Ryo
& Rento
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Kurona » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:38 pm

RAR wrote:
As for Jinrai isn't it simply a Japanese guys name like Tomoaki or Shigaru or this list

Actually, Ginrai's name was made up - in a way that, in Japanese, if you remove every second syllable it spells Godzilla.
As an aspiring writer this sort of **** is what inspires me. There's no real reason for it. It doesn't really link into the theming of Masterforce as far as I'm aware. They just did it because Godzilla.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:43 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Kurona wrote:
RAR wrote:
As for Jinrai isn't it simply a Japanese guys name like Tomoaki or Shigaru or this list

Actually, Ginrai's name was made up - in a way that, in Japanese, if you remove every second syllable it spells Godzilla.
As an aspiring writer this sort of **** is what inspires me. There's no real reason for it. It doesn't really link into the theming of Masterforce as far as I'm aware. They just did it because Godzilla.
And as a happy accident, it ends up sounding like "thunder god" in Japanese. 8-)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:50 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Sabrblade wrote:
Kurona wrote:
RAR wrote:

And as a happy accident, it ends up sounding like "thunder god" in Japanese. 8-)

I know you were going for "Raijin", but if you switch the two syllables, you get "Godly Thunder"?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby RAR » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:01 pm

'God Thunder' would be a good name for Diaclone coloured Ultra Magnus.

--------

I think Jinrai (or Ginrai) works just great as a Japanese boys name - I've long suspected that Anakin will be a regular boys name that people forget was made up for a Movie by the 22nd Century.
Leia is normalised already - though I'm not sure if that was a legit name or not anyway when I first heard it I always took it as a bastardised version of other names like Laia & Leia & Leaha but it is a legit name supposedly as Luke was.. Leia is actually Hebrew curiously.
But I don't think people automatically think Star Wars when they hear it. so I do wonder could someone "Get away" with Ginrai in Japan ? :STARSEEKERS:
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Kurona » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:05 pm

RAR wrote:'God Thunder' would be a good name for Diaclone coloured Ultra Magnus.

--------

I think Jinrai (or Ginrai) works just great as a Japanese boys name - I've long suspected that Anakin will be a regular boys name that people forget was made up for a Movie by the 22nd Century.
Leia is normalised already - though I'm not sure if that was a legit name or not anyway when I first heard it I always took it as a bastardised version of other names like Laia & Leia & Leaha but it is a legit name supposedly as Luke was.. Leia is actually Hebrew curiously.
But I don't think people automatically think Star Wars when they hear it. so I do wonder could someone "Get away" with Ginrai in Japan ? :STARSEEKERS:

I'd name a kid Ginrai. Or at least a character.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Logan. » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:52 pm

Motto: "Our passions are life"
Weapon: X-Ray Laser Pistol
TF YUKI

Logan.
Headmaster
News Credits: 34

Postby fenrir72 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:53 pm

I wonder if Takara will fit this "Ginrai" into what continuity as in the original Masterforce, the Transtector actually acquired a "spark" without theneed for Ginrai? So the cab portion is no longer needed so to speak. And in Victory, it seems that Godbomber was permanently bonded to "him"

Or will this be just a wack pocket universe back story as seen in the instruction manuals.

Gawd I miss those JP catalogs of yester years.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby fenrir72 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:54 pm

Logan79 wrote:TF YUKI

=P~ =P~
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:18 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
fenrir72 wrote:I wonder if Takara will fit this "Ginrai" into what continuity as in the original Masterforce, the Transtector actually acquired a "spark" without theneed for Ginrai? So the cab portion is no longer needed so to speak. And in Victory, it seems that Godbomber was permanently bonded to "him"

Or will this be just a wack pocket universe back story as seen in the instruction manuals.

Best guess is the Japanese G1 cartoon continuity like the others.

As to a specific point in the timeline, though, the online comic with the Headmasters and non-Headmasters-who-became-Headmasters losing this bodies was set in 2021, after Masterforce but before Victory. But, as the Transtector gained a life of its own at the end of Masterforce, like you said, maybe the Legends toy form would be a temporary form he'd take that would have him re-bond with his former human host as a Headmaster, and would then ultimately get turned back to normal later on so as to prevent contradicting Victory.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby fenrir72 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:12 am

Sabrblade wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:I wonder if Takara will fit this "Ginrai" into what continuity as in the original Masterforce, the Transtector actually acquired a "spark" without theneed for Ginrai? So the cab portion is no longer needed so to speak. And in Victory, it seems that Godbomber was permanently bonded to "him"

Best guess is the Japanese G1 cartoon continuity like the others.

As to a specific point in the timeline, though, the online comic with the Headmasters and non-Headmasters-who-became-Headmasters losing this bodies was set in 2021, after Masterforce but before Victory. But, as the Transtector gained a life of its own at the end of Masterforce, like you said, maybe the Legends toy form would be a temporary form he'd take that would have him re-bond with his former human host as a Headmaster, and would then ultimately get turned back to normal later on so as to prevent contradicting Victory.

I was then under the impression that this is the transtector brought to life but given how the headmaster part by Takara is painted flesh like Ginrai, this indeed left me head scratching. 8-}

After that universal bomb thingie by Scorponok which affected those HM (so he survived being possessed by Devil Z in Masterforce?) which lead to this toyline timeline is gonna give the retro writers a headache. :lol: Either that or the wacky story in the instruction manual.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-31 Fortress Maximus size comparison images

Postby Kurona » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:19 am

Courtesy of fellow Seibertronian Logan79, we have two more comparison pictures from TFYuki's Twitter account which should prove very useful to many of you - both including the previous picture's LG-31 Fortress Maximus and TG-23 Metroplex. The first picture also features the deluxe-sized LG-21 Hardhead and the leader-sized LG-27 Broadcast (Blaster), while the second picture features the previous line's Titan Class figure - UW-04 Devastator! Take a look below and tell us if this influences your choice on buying the Headmaster Titan!

Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:39 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Hm nope. These just don't do it for me. I can't justify paying loads of money for a giant mass of plastic that doesn't actually turn into anything decent (and certainly wouldn't fit on any of my shelves too). It's making me worry about Scorponok too whenever he gets made cos he'll likely get made giant to compete with the Autobots here and cos of the cartoon when I far, faaaar prefer the Marvel Comics Scorponok character who was relatively normal sized (if larger than most bots... same goes for Fort Max) and had decent characterisation (particularly loved his sacrifice against Unicron which felt far more natural a heroic deed for a Decepticon than turning Megatron into an Autobot). I'd love a brand new Scorpy but not a giant.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Kurona » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:42 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:Hm nope. These just don't do it for me. I can't justify paying loads of money for a giant mass of plastic that doesn't actually turn into anything decent (and certainly wouldn't fit on any of my shelves too). It's making me worry about Scorponok too whenever he gets made cos he'll likely get made giant to compete with the Autobots here and cos of the cartoon when I far, faaaar prefer the Marvel Comics Scorponok character who was relatively normal sized (if larger than most bots... same goes for Fort Max) and had decent characterisation (particularly loved his sacrifice against Unicron which felt far more natural a heroic deed for a Decepticon than turning Megatron into an Autobot). I'd love a brand new Scorpy but not a giant.

Scorponok and Omega Supreme were the two other choices on the Titan Class poll, so yup, he's getting a Titan Class Toy. Which is a shame, because like you I prefer him to be Leader-sized.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Railbomb » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:50 am

Motto: "A leader who stays dead is the best kind."
Weapon: Sword
Kurona wrote:

Papa Max and Mama Metro didn't raise no Decepticon!
Shhhhhhh... I was never here. You never got anything from me.
Railbomb
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Highly Modified Seeker Body
Strength: 6
Courage: 5
Firepower: 4

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:59 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Kurona wrote:Scorponok and Omega Supreme were the two other choices on the Titan Class poll, so yup, he's getting a Titan Class Toy. Which is a shame, because like you I prefer him to be Leader-sized.

Yeah. Damn. I'd certainly buy a Leader class version to pose next to Takara's upcoming version of Powermaster Prime and would be a lot more affordable and practical than a Titan class figure.

Metro and Trypticon I almost let slide cos they're never usually portrayed as more than simple minded behemoths but still this Titan size is just too large for my collecting. It might have suited Unicron though. :P
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IGUANUS Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
IGUANUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BURN OUT Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Diaclone Deluxe 2022"
BURN OUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRANKCASE Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
CRANKCASE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K22 DRACODON Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
NEW!
WFC-K22 DRACODON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BULKHEAD Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BULKHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada POWERINX HOT SHOT + JOLT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe 2023 New"
NEW!
Armada POWERINX HO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRONGARM Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Robots In Disguise 2023 New"
STRONGARM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KICKBACK Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
KICKBACK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON