This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:27 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
The little vehicles are a lot of fun!

I'm going the same path as you will, going for Skytread for that drone
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:31 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:The little vehicles are a lot of fun!

I got both Skytread and Terri-bull. I love that little vehicle. It reminds me a drop ship that's full of troops.

Skytread's head looks great on almost any bot too.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:39 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:The little vehicles are a lot of fun!

I got both Skytread and Terri-bull. I love that little vehicle. It reminds me a drop ship that's full of troops.

Skytread's head looks great on almost any bot too.

Good sign. I am hoping to use his head on Blitzwing should the colors work out and make that my generations Flywheels
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus

Postby primalxconvoy » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:17 pm

Railbomb wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:I do like to fiddle with Hardhead's drone while watching TV..

Kind of reminds me of Blitzwing.

I, too, like this drone. I don't have the one with Legends Hardhead, but the two TR (Crashbash and Terri-bull?) sit on my desk and I fiddle with them all the time. The other one I really like is Apeface. For such a weird drone/ape/plane thing, he's just...fun.

Apeface (and as named by my friends, his drone Harambecon) is definitely my favorite out of the ones I have so far. Hasbro definitely got something right with with the Titan Master class, I kind of feel bad for how awkwardly they're being released in Japan, being split up from a drone and all.

I think Takara believes (as I do) that just selling a Headmaster with a vehicle is weak sauce. People won't buy them, especially at the price points Takara will sell them at. There also isn't any space on shop floors, as Adventure toys are already out. If you have noticed, TT has been popping non-RID figures into the Adventure line probably for this reason, too.

Also, in order to justify the more expensive price and to further distinguish it from the US version, they've given the vehicles names and new paint.

It wouldn't surprise me though that all of the orphaned headmasters will get proper releases with repainted bodies in the future.
primalxconvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:00 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I find it funny there was a human character named Cancer, I guess it must mean something else in Japanese.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:07 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I find it funny there was a human character named Cancer, I guess it must mean something else in Japanese.
Thing is, he's a Chinese human. ;)

Though, the real world reason is likely that the toy was given the name "Cancer" first, and then the cartoon and manga came along and created the character as a human Headmaster Junior bonded to a lifeless Transtector.

As to why Takara named the toy "Cancer", since its altmode is a crab monster, the name most likely came from the Latin word for crab "cancer", which is used for the Zodiac sign, the constellation, and other crab-related things named "Cancer".
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Strength: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby primalxconvoy » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:12 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I find it funny there was a human character named Cancer, I guess it must mean something else in Japanese.

Though, the real world reason is likely that the toy was given the name "Cancer" first, and then the cartoon and manga came along and created the character as a human Headmaster Junior bonded to a lifeless Transtector.

As to why Takara named the toy "Cancer", since its altmode is a crab monster, the name most likely came from the Latin word for crab "cancer", which is used for the Zodiac sign, the constellation, and other crab-related things named "Cancer".

That is exactly why the name was chosen. Although now, I think Takara should have either used a Katakana rendering, or the official (US) English name, to avoid misconceptions. Imagine going into a ship shop in Japan and seeing Marlboro Wheeljack's box next to Shockwave and Cancer...
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:17 pm

primalxconvoy wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

That is exactly why the name was chosen. Although now, I think Takara should have either used a Katakana rendering, or the official (US) English name, to avoid misconceptions. Imagine going into a ship shop in Japan and seeing Marlboro Wheeljack's box next to Shockwave and Cancer...
*shrug* Gundam Wing back in the day got away with a Mobile Suit called a Cancer, even in its English dub.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby primalxconvoy » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:04 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

*shrug* Gundam Wing back in the day got away with a Mobile Suit called a Cancer, even in its English dub.

Back in the day, Hasbro christened a Dinobot "Slag", and only several years ago, there was a "Spastic/Spazmo" toy, which caused an incident in British-English speaking countries. Even Takara had problems releasing an MP re-release of their original Diaclone Marlborough Wheeljack, while during Binaltexh, Porsche and VW refused to allow Jazz and Bumblebee to have Beetle and Porsche alt modes.

What was once "OK", might not be so now.
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby primalxconvoy » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:30 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Back in the day, Hasbro christened a Dinobot "Slag", and only several years ago, there was a "Spastic/Spazmo" toy, which caused an incident in British-English speaking countries. Even Takara had problems releasing an MP re-release of their original Diaclone Marlborough Wheeljack, while during Binaltexh, Porsche and VW refused to allow Jazz and Bumblebee to have Beetle and Porsche alt modes.

What was once "OK", might not be so now.
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:21 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
The thing is, the Japanese language is kind of funny when it comes to loanwords vs. original terms. For starters, 悪性腫瘍 akushoushuyou, or for short 癌 gan, is their word for "malignent tumor" or "cancer". Looking through the Japanese wiki on the matter, I don't see キャンサー kyansaa anywhere, but it is used on the disambugation page for it. This tells me that our word "cancer" isn't that associated with the disease there (and more with crabs) and thus more acceptable.

At any rate, this whole debate is kind of pointless IMO. We all know "Cancer" refers to the crab, yet we touchy people automatically associate it with the disease the moment we see it. Why? In fact, why aren't we associating the Zodiac sign with it?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby primalxconvoy » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:35 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:The thing is, the Japanese language is kind of funny when it comes to loanwords vs. original terms. For starters, 悪性腫瘍 akushoushuyou, or for short 癌 gan, is their word for "malignent tumor" or "cancer". Looking through the Japanese wiki on the matter, I don't see キャンサー kyansaa anywhere, but it is used on the disambugation page for it. This tells me that our word "cancer" isn't that associated with the disease there (and more with crabs) and thus more acceptable.

At any rate, this whole debate is kind of pointless IMO. We all know "Cancer" refers to the crab, yet we touchy people automatically associate it with the disease the moment we see it. Why? In fact, why aren't we associating the Zodiac sign with it?

That's not entirely my point. In my post, I alluded to terms that, either at the time or in the culture, were fine, but when exposed to outside/present day viewpoints, is called into question. Thus, if the katakana rendering was used, Takara would have more scope to claim that no harm was intended. However, by using the English rendering, especially on a toy that, in its present form isn't an actual crab, Takara have exposed themselves to misunderstanding and/or complaints.

Personally, I think that, as they used English, then they should have used the English names, as that's what they have done with most of their recent releases.
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:13 pm

primalxconvoy wrote:Personally, I think that, as they used English, then they should have used the English names, as that's what they have done with most of their recent releases.
Yes, but they do that only for the characters who are the same characters as their Western counterparts (which, admittedly, is the majority of the figures in the Legends line, but not all of them). Squeezeplay and Cancer, however, are counterparts but not the same character.

And they did use the Katakana rendering for Cancer's name in addition to the Latin one. And it's not like Takara's selling the toy in an English-speaking market with the Western mindset that auto-associates the word with the disease. Like JelZe said, they're selling it in a non-English market whose mindset more likely associates the word more predominately with the crab connotations.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby primalxconvoy » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:37 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:Personally, I think that, as they used English, then they should have used the English names, as that's what they have done with most of their recent releases.
Yes, but they do that only for the characters who are the same characters as their Western counterparts (which, admittedly, is the majority of the figures in the Legends line, but not all of them). Squeezeplay and Cancer, however, are counterparts but not the same character.

And they did use the Katakana rendering for Cancer's name in addition to the Latin one. And it's not like Takara's selling the toy in an English-speaking market with the Western mindset that auto-associates the word with the disease. Like JelZe said, they're selling it in a non-English market whose mindset more likely associates the word more predominately with the crab connotations.

I don't agree. The Katakana would have been for the Japanese name, with the English name using the "correct" English name. Having the indirect English name is what is being debated here.

Also, the market is also debatable. Takara products are also sold in parts of Asia, which Hasbro Asia sells. These areas may also have a higher level of English ability than Japan. Also, the market can also be irrelevant to the constrain. With the controversy over the "Spastic" TF toy, Hasbro stated that the toy was only going to be sold in American-English speaking markets, rather than British-English speaking ones. That still wasn't enough and Hasbro Acquiesced, putting stickers over the offending term.

Likewise, Takara changed their designs for Marlbro Wheeljack, due to legal pressure from the company behind the brand, even though Japan Tobacco is the big boy in Japan, with the American company having no clear legal way to take action or force them to change the design. Takara even went to the trouble of not selling it outside Japan (in Asia), even though Philip Morris again had no legal power to stop them (they only had power in the USA).
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby Kurona » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:25 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
you guys havin this big conversation about why they did or didn't change the name cancer and i just think its probly bc takara didnt give a shizzlefrickfrack
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby primalxconvoy » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:42 pm

Kurona wrote:you guys havin this big conversation about why they did or didn't change the name cancer and i just think its probly bc takara didnt give a shizzlefrickfrack

If so, then it error be due to ignorance. This is a common problem in Japan, when English is used. It causes all kinds of problems or incidents.
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:43 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Kurona wrote:you guys havin this big conversation about why they did or didn't change the name cancer and i just think its probly bc takara didnt give a shizzlefrickfrack

This. :lol:
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+

Postby Seibertron » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:34 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
william-james88 wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:I tell you what; both Skull cruncher and hardhead are IMPOSSIBLE to buy in Japan right now. Galvatron too. The week they came out, they were all gone from toys r us, Yamada denki, bic camera, Amazon Japan, etc. Even more, fortress maximus, which is meant to be available for pre order at Amazon Japan, is sold out, yet the scumbags that scalped them from Amazon are selling them as pre orders back at Amazon Japan for 300 dollars.

This isn't always the case with tfs, just specific Japanese only characters...

Interesting. But these arent Japanese only characters right?

No, they just were WAY bigger deals in Japan than they were here thanks to the Headmasters cartoon and manga.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby EmirateXaaron » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:33 pm

Motto: "Becoming the physical body of Primus really lowers your life-expectancy."
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Yeah, I've been trying to find a decently-priced Skull lately, but I've been having no such luck. Hopefully the demand for them will die down soon enough.
EmirateXaaron
Minibot
News Credits: 6
Buy from EmirateXaaron on eBay
Alt Mode: Space tank
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: ???

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:02 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Seibertron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:I tell you what; both Skull cruncher and hardhead are IMPOSSIBLE to buy in Japan right now. Galvatron too. The week they came out, they were all gone from toys r us, Yamada denki, bic camera, Amazon Japan, etc. Even more, fortress maximus, which is meant to be available for pre order at Amazon Japan, is sold out, yet the scumbags that scalped them from Amazon are selling them as pre orders back at Amazon Japan for 300 dollars.

This isn't always the case with tfs, just specific Japanese only characters...

Interesting. But these arent Japanese only characters right?

No, they just were WAY bigger deals in Japan than they were here thanks to the Headmasters cartoon and manga.

Even if they were made into new characters? Except for two, the toys were the same back in G1. I wonder how that will work out for Cancer aka "the rich-man's Squeezeplay".
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Agamemnon » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:24 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
So, I was hoping Convobat was going to be one of those E-hobby exclusives that was going to be hard to come by so I wouldn't be tempted to order. ARRRGGGGHHH!! :BOOM:

BBTS Preorder listing for Legends LG-EX Convobat E-Hobby Limited, $89.99

Why? Why? Why did it have to be so expensive and yet so easy to order.? :-(

It looks just too awesome to pass up, especially that Optimal Optimus paint job....Now I need a second Skullcruncher.... #-o

#AdultDisposableIncomeInAnEightYearOld
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby King Kuuga » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:32 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Agamemnon wrote:So, I was hoping Convobat was going to be one of those E-hobby exclusives that was going to be hard to come by so I wouldn't be tempted to order. ARRRGGGGHHH!! :BOOM:

It looks just too awesome to pass up, especially that Optimal Optimus paint job....Now I need a second Skullcruncher.... #-o

Good god that's beautiful. I want one, and I want a Skullcruncher redecoed as Megaligator now to go with him. They can use Crashbash as his vehicle partner.

As far as the debate over Cancer goes, I don't think renaming him Squeezeplay on the packaging would be fitting. Squeezeplay and Cancer are different characters, much like Ginrai and Optimus Prime, and Minerva and Nightbeat. And as discussed, the association with the disease is much weaker over there, and even in the west you can make the connection with the zodiac sign. As the Legends toys aren't meant for release to an audience that would be particularly bothered by such usage, Takara, if they considered it at all, thought it a non-issue.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:23 pm

That Bot wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:So, I was hoping Convobat was going to be one of those E-hobby exclusives that was going to be hard to come by so I wouldn't be tempted to order. ARRRGGGGHHH!! :BOOM:

Good god that's beautiful. I want one, and I want a Skullcruncher redecoed as Megaligator now to go with him. They can use Crashbash as his vehicle partner.\
Takara intends for people to just use Legends Skullcruncher for the body of the Megalligator head, as they've color-matched the Megalligator head's green to Skullcruncher's green.

The inclusion of Batora with Legends Skullcruncher also works in Megalligator's favor as Batora's purple/red deco and tyrannosaur/bird altmodes help to evoke Megatron's season 1 purple T-Rex mode and his Season 3 red dragon mode.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby fenrir72 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:04 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
primalxconvoy wrote:

If so, then it error be due to ignorance. This is a common problem in Japan, when English is used. It causes all kinds of problems or incidents.

:lol:

Okay. Maybe to not ruffle the feathers, instead of calling him Crab/Cancer, why not call him Kani? That's what they call the crab in sushi/sashimi. Less intimidating more appetizing and will get Cancer laughed out of the Destron army......just like "Erector" or maybe Skull would get the eats for him?
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Endurance: 10+

LG25 Blurr package

Postby Cyberpath » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:40 am

月末発売予定!超おすすめアイテムですが、タカラトミーモールでは在庫無しかぁ!>トランスフォーマー レジェンズ LG25 ブラー: た行|タカラトミー公式通販サイト「タカラトミーモール」
http://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810868507/
Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Blue) T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
DINOBOT Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts ARCEE Vinyl Figure 1374 2023 New"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Jumbo Transformers UNICRON Vinyl Figure #103 SDCC convention 2022 New"
Funko Pop! Jumbo T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JAZZ Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
JAZZ Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRACKS Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 Alien Mask figure 2023 New"
TRACKS Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANTA OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 5 Holiday Christmas 2021"
SANTA OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK + WHEELIE Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" dino figure WV2 figure 2023"
GRIMLOCK + WHEELIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOMBSHELL Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV1 2022 New"
BOMBSHELL Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Vinyl Figure #22 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy 2018"
IRONHIDE (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Vinyl Figure #23 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNICRON Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 G1 Prototype 2023 New"
UNICRON Transforme ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON