This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Thread

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:36 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
The only ways in which that Ravage figure looks even remotely good is because it's done up like Ravage all black and cool but it's still a bloody awful looking figure. Even USB drive Ravage looks a bajillion times better and is actually functional as a real life device.

Yes, Legends Blurr is lovely. Had mine a couple weeks now. Still having a lil issue with his 'antenna(?)' part keeps sliding back down into the head if even a gentle breeze touches it though.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:52 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:The only ways in which that Ravage figure looks even remotely good is because it's done up like Ravage all black and cool but it's still a bloody awful looking figure. Even USB drive Ravage looks a bajillion times better and is actually functional as a real life device.

Yes, Legends Blurr is lovely. Had mine a couple weeks now. Still having a lil issue with his 'antenna(?)' part keeps sliding back down into the head if even a gentle breeze touches it though.

I completely se where you're coming from, honestly the only reason I'm getting the Takara one is because it's good enough to be passable. The light grey looks awful, I've seen him in hand. I just need a decent Ravage to go with my CHUG-ish Soundwave, which for me is the Takara Fall of Cybertron voyager. I'm getting the rest of the cassettes to go with him too, leader Soundwave is just too big and boxy for me, especially since I have the Masterpiece.

I must have gotten lucky with my Blurr, his antenna holds up fine. Maybe a touch of superglue could tighten yours up a bit?
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner
News Credits: 8
Buy from Autobot Roadburn on eBay
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:19 am

Autobot Roadburn wrote:
I must have gotten lucky with my Blurr, his antenna holds up fine. Maybe a touch of superglue could tighten yours up a bit?

I will attempt this later (and carefully so I don't end up with it completely stuck and immobile :P). My Legends Scourge needs it too.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:42 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Autobot Roadburn wrote:

I will attempt this later (and carefully so I don't end up with it completely stuck and immobile :P). My Legends Scourge needs it too.

I recommend Scotch Super Glue Gel/Liquid, I just bought it at Fred Meyer for a couple dollars. I had to tighten my Astrotrain's Titan Master legs, so I put on a thin layer with a toothpick and let it sit for 20 minutes, it turned out fine. Careful of the fumes though, you might want to open a window.

I hope my Scourge doesn't have any issues, I bought a Hasbro one and his head was so loose it didn't even stay on, and his antenna was loose too. He was so awful I returned him. The Takara one looks good enough to risk buying and I know how to fix him now.

Good luck with the fix! This is probably my favorite Titans Return figure yet next to Chromedome, SDCC Brainstorm and Takara Galvatron, I actually really like his lavender color.
Attachments
55630.jpg
55630.jpg (44.52 KiB) Viewed 4204 times
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:33 am

Autobot Roadburn wrote:I recommend Scotch Super Glue Gel/Liquid, I just bought it at Fred Meyer for a couple dollars. I had to tighten my Astrotrain's Titan Master legs, so I put on a thin layer with a toothpick and let it sit for 20 minutes, it turned out fine. Careful of the fumes though, you might want to open a window.

I live in the UK and have never heard of Fred Meyer but thanks for the recommendation anyways. I think I got a good glue and I got some toothpicks. I'll keep moving the antenna up and down while the glue dries so that it doesn't get stuck.

I hope my Scourge doesn't have any issues, I bought a Hasbro one and his head was so loose it didn't even stay on, and his antenna was loose too. He was so awful I returned him. The Takara one looks good enough to risk buying and I know how to fix him now.

The head on my Legends Scourge stays on fine and doesn't wobble or anything. I think only thing that disappoints me about him is that unusually he's lacking a bit of the cartoon accuracy Takara are famous for and that's his pink fingernails/claws. Oh well I've never been a big fan of the cartoon anyways I just thought these decos looked much less bland than Hasbro's attempt (especially Blurr)

Good luck with the fix! This is probably my favorite Titans Return figure yet next to Chromedome, SDCC Brainstorm and Takara Galvatron, I actually really like his lavender color.

I've got Hasbro's Hardhead and Galvatron. Hardhead's head is quite wobbbly and he's a bit dull but eh I dunno. Galvatron looks fine in robot mode (once I cut off the mask and stuck it on the Titan master so I could have proper head articulation, damn Titan gimmick crippling basic figure features, and also I sliced a slot into his cannon handle so it can slide onto the fin on his forearm cos I hated the default position since it limits arm movement). He's... not particularly fun as a Transformer. Both his altmodes are kinda boring not that he ever spends much time in them in any fiction. I'm still waiting for my ideal Galvatron figure. Maybe if I could get that 3rd party figure Tyrant cheap and in Marvel/toy colours (always preferred that and cos Marvel UK Galvatron is 'my' Galvatron).

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:49 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:I live in the UK and have never heard of Fred Meyer but thanks for the recommendation anyways. I think I got a good glue and I got some toothpicks. I'll keep moving the antenna up and down while the glue dries so that it doesn't get stuck.

Sorry about that, shouldn't have assumed you were in the United States! I'd actually try pulling the antenna out as far as you can, putting a tiny amount at the base and letting it sit like that (sideways, so the glue doesn't drip into the head). That way the dried glue can act as friction and might hold it better, as well as making it thicker and sturdier when removing the head for its Headmaster robot mode. Let me know if I explained that well enough, it's almost 2 a.m. over here.

The head on my Legends Scourge stays on fine and doesn't wobble or anything. I think only thing that disappoints me about him is that unusually he's lacking a bit of the cartoon accuracy Takara are famous for and that's his pink fingernails/claws. Oh well I've never been a big fan of the cartoon anyways I just thought these decos looked much less bland than Hasbro's attempt (especially Blurr)

I prefer Takara's Scourge and Blurr for the exact same reason. I don't necessarily need painted claws, but the white (light blue?) on Scourge really helps him stand out better. Those two just look unappreling to me whenever I see them in hand. I almost bought a Hasbro Blurr to use for a custom, but I couldn't make myself do it. I don't usually desperately want perfect cartoon accuracy (outside of Waspinator - that new festival exclusive gave him the yellow on his mouth and I couldn't resist) but some extra highlights to break up a nearly single-toned color scheme are necessary. I honestly don't remember any other recent figures looking quite that bland. Stuff like CW Brawl is almost monotone, but the gunmetal really helps break it up and it actually works for him.

I've got Hasbro's Hardhead and Galvatron. Hardhead's head is quite wobbbly and he's a bit dull but eh I dunno. Galvatron looks fine in robot mode (once I cut off the mask and stuck it on the Titan master so I could have proper head articulation, damn Titan gimmick crippling basic figure features, and also I sliced a slot into his cannon handle so it can slide onto the fin on his forearm cos I hated the default position since it limits arm movement). He's... not particularly fun as a Transformer. Both his altmodes are kinda boring not that he ever spends much time in them in any fiction. I'm still waiting for my ideal Galvatron figure. Maybe if I could get that 3rd party figure Tyrant cheap and in Marvel/toy colours (always preferred that and cos Marvel UK Galvatron is 'my' Galvatron).

I like the Hasbro Hardhead a lot more than Takara's (I prefer his colors and I love faceplates in general - Soundwave has always been my favorite). His head was fairly loose when I got him, but I just rotated the head so both the Headmaster's face and the full robot mode face are looking forward. It's not as good as my Chromedome, but it sits a lot sturdier in the neck that way. I think a lot of these figures, like Galvatron, fit better if you do it like that. I did the same thing with my Galvatron's helmet, it really does help but I honestly agree that he would have been almost prefect if not for being a triple-changing Headmaster. I kind of like the jet mode, but take away the jet nose/cockpit and you have a nearly kibble-free, cartoon accurate Galvy. I'm not too bummed about his alt modes in general, though, mine's always in bot mode on my shelf. I like Galvatron alright, but I really wish Hasbro would make an official Tarn.
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner

Postby Kurona » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:43 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Carnivius_Prime wrote:The only ways in which that Ravage figure looks even remotely good is because it's done up like Ravage all black and cool but it's still a bloody awful looking figure. Even USB drive Ravage looks a bajillion times better and is actually functional as a real life device.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of it either. But when my only other options are either tiny, expensive or...

I'll take tablecat
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby william-james88 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:10 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4462
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Kurona » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:12 am

william-james88 wrote:There is a third option:
Transformers Universe - Classics 2.0 Ravage Gallery

True, but he also goes in the too small category for me. Scout/Legends-sized is what's appealing about TR/Legends Ravage to me.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby RAR » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:49 am

The decent KO of the Device label is nice (it's bigger than the official one) - hard to find though as it's either the ugly long body one or the one that looks like a dog that people are often really selling the actual over scale copy is really hard to get. I really had to chase after it.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby RodimusRex » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:11 am

Kurona wrote:
william-james88 wrote:There is a third option:
Transformers Universe - Classics 2.0 Ravage Gallery

True, but he also goes in the too small category for me. Scout/Legends-sized is what's appealing about TR/Legends Ravage to me.

What about Masterpiece?
RodimusRex
Vehicon

Postby william-james88 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:26 am

RodimusRex wrote:What about Masterpiece?

I thought of masterpiece and its in the same scale as scout (wait a sec... does this mean this new ravage is too big?!) but there are 3 problems:

1: its not a very good mold
2: you cant buy it alone
3: it's an MP ravage and not a Classics ravage (if that matters to anyone)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Cobotron » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:29 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Just my 2 cents, but there has yet to be a better Ravage than the original G1 toy.
Pure plastic elegance.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:42 am

Cobotron wrote:Just my 2 cents, but there has yet to be a better Ravage than the original G1 toy.
Pure plastic elegance.

Always hated that damn thing. For some reason I only had Ravage and no Soundwave but it was one of the most frustrating TF figures to pose and stay standing upright. I didn't have the weapons either. No idea how I got it. Maybe I stole it. :O

Out of all the ones I've seen so far, I like the Masterpiece figure (despite my dislike of the entire MP line), the Classics one you get with that Hound figure, and the USB stick. This Titans one is among the very worst and ugliest. I just can't comprehend how they could ask their loyal customers for money to purchase such crap when there have been better figures before.

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby william-james88 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:51 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote: I just can't comprehend how they could ask their loyal customers for money to purchase such crap when there have been better figures before.

Maybe because its not meant for their loyal customers but to unknowing kids who find the idea of a transforming smart phone cool.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:59 am

william-james88 wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote: I just can't comprehend how they could ask their loyal customers for money to purchase such crap when there have been better figures before.

Maybe because its not meant for their loyal customers but to unknowing kids who find the idea of a transforming smart phone cool.

Wait, that's supposed to be a smart phone? Now I'm even more confused especially in regards to storing it inside Soundwave.

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby william-james88 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:01 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Wait, that's supposed to be a smart phone? Now I'm even more confused especially in regards to storing it inside Soundwave.

Yes, they are all smart phones. Check the screen:

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Buzzsaw Gallery

You can see how much battery is left in the upper right side along with your signal on the left and if your wifi is on:

william-james88
News Staff

Postby RiddlerJ » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:09 am

Ravage would be fine if it wasn't for those damn side panels. I don't even mind the wings, even though they look do goofy.

I can't stop thinking of ways they could've dealt with those panels. If they had a hinge in the middle and some mild sculpting, they could flip over themselves and resemble hip mounted guns like Ravage usually has.

Heck, the only reason he even has those panels into cover the legs in device mode. I'm temped to just break them off. Who cares that the legs are visible in that mode if we get a decent robot mode.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:10 am

Wow... those are butt-ugly smart phones then... Way to go with that design, Hastak. A triple changer that completely fails to look good in any of it's modes and has scale issues in itself the likes of which would make even Broadside feel proud of himself for a change. Cannot believe this junk costs £10.99 in the shops here. Used to be able to buy a quality Deluxe figure for about that much. SHould have at least skipped the cruddy jet mode and put more effort into the beast mode actually look like the animal Ravage is supposed to resemble, at least give it a proper torso as such rather than a huge slab, like most people have referred to as making it look like a table.

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Kurona » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:26 am

I thought MP Ravage was as small as the Universe one? They turn into a Cassette that's the same size anyway iirc.

But yeah, even if it did; way too expensive. Especially since the only way to get it without Soundwave - and don't take that to mean I am not head over heels for MP Soundwave, it looks like one of the most beautiful things I have ever set my eyes upon; he'd just make getting Ravage alone too expensive to be viable - is a Japanese import bundled with... I forget if it's Rumble or Frenzy (though your mileage really varies there).

My ideal one in any case would be Device Label who's still really expensive. I've got a KO of one but he is hilariously goofy.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:33 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Carnivius_Prime wrote:I've got Hasbro's Hardhead and Galvatron. Hardhead's head is quite wobbbly and he's a bit dull but eh I dunno. Galvatron looks fine in robot mode (once I cut off the mask and stuck it on the Titan master so I could have proper head articulation, damn Titan gimmick crippling basic figure features, and also I sliced a slot into his cannon handle so it can slide onto the fin on his forearm cos I hated the default position since it limits arm movement). He's... not particularly fun as a Transformer. Both his altmodes are kinda boring not that he ever spends much time in them in any fiction. I'm still waiting for my ideal Galvatron figure. Maybe if I could get that 3rd party figure Tyrant cheap and in Marvel/toy colours (always preferred that and cos Marvel UK Galvatron is 'my' Galvatron).

You should be able to dismantle the headmaster by removing the screw in his chest ;)^

As for Hardhead, I tossed the head in my tf bin and bought clobber so as to have my official Grimlock. The gunmetal greys perfectly match, and I'd recommend checking it out as he looks amazing with clobber attached ;)
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:53 am

Hellscream9999 wrote:As for Hardhead, I tossed the head in my tf bin and bought clobber so as to have my official Grimlock. The gunmetal greys perfectly match, and I'd recommend checking it out as he looks amazing with clobber attached ;)

Main reason I bought Hasbro's Hardhead over the Takara one was that I like the faceplate far more than the face one (I liked my G1 toy back in the day). I ain't throwing out that head. :P
I have to admit though while most of those lil Titan packs are pretty lousy, that Clobber one is decent (and has the red visor for Grimlock rather than blue, yay!) and the t-rex buddy is charming. I may get it anyways but he's not taking over the Hardhead body (he may borrow it occasionally). I already have a Grimlock I am more than happy with anyways. :P

Is Clobber not out in the UK yet? I've seen Crashbash plenty of times and the others in that wave but no Clobber yet and his prices on Amazon and eBay are ridonkulous.
Last edited by Carnivius_Prime on Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Kurona » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:54 am

Is Crashbash/Clobber the next Universe Cyclonus/Thrilling 30 Springer? As in one of the few things the entire fanbase can agree is amazing?

Because I really hope so since that would be hilarious
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:01 am

Kurona wrote:Is Crashbash/Clobber the next Universe Cyclonus/Thrilling 30 Springer? As in one of the few things the entire fanbase can agree is amazing?

Because I really hope so since that would be hilarious

I dunno. I find the Crashbash titan pretty ugly (especially the face of the head) and not keen on the general colour scheme but the Clobber retool looks decent and is now on my want list.

Weird thing about Cyclonus. When I had him I was disappointed with him. Felt flimsy and his jetmode would not stay together well (at least on mine, the leg section kept falling apart) and I sold him on but now I have Titans Legends Scourge (and to a lesser extent Titans Galvatron) I want universe Cyclonus again to go with him. Now it's just tricky trying to find the Cyclonus that's the right colour for me and I miss the Targetmaster Nightstick too. :P

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby william-james88 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:05 am

Kurona wrote:Is Crashbash/Clobber the next Universe Cyclonus/Thrilling 30 Springer? As in one of the few things the entire fanbase can agree is amazing?

I believe that title goes to Takara's Blurr ;)

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IGUANUS Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
IGUANUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SILVERSTREAK Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Hasbro 2022 New"
SILVERSTREAK Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASER OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy United Leader G2 Universe 2024 New"
LASER OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENATOR SHOCKWAVE + DATA ORION PAX Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
SENATOR SHOCKWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRGE Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Class Conehead Hasbro 2023 New"
DIRGE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SLUDGE Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class G1 Dinobot Hasbro 2023 New"
SLUDGE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD HAULER Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager Hasbro 2022 New"
ROAD HAULER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Megatron Transformers Legacy Core Class G2 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
Megatron Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERRIDE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager 2022 New 231203A"
OVERRIDE Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON