This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:08 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
fenrir72 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:Takara flipped on SW and Broadcast's feet. Blaster should have had the black and SW the silver.

Blame the mold layout and the Titan Master, plus TakaraTomy's desire for a blue Twincast.

I'm talking about the transtector's feet.
I think JelZe is trying to say that the plastics are gangmolded, meaning that the color of the feet was dependent on the colors of the Headmasters.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:24 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Sabrblade wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:Takara flipped on SW and Broadcast's feet. Blaster should have had the black and SW the silver.

Blame the mold layout and the Titan Master, plus TakaraTomy's desire for a blue Twincast.

I'm talking about the transtector's feet.
I think JelZe is trying to say that the plastics are gangmolded, meaning that the color of the feet was dependent on the colors of the Headmasters.

Actually I was thinking of the wrong parts involved, namely the blue hinges on Broadcast :oops:

The Transtector feet parts are independent from those of the Titan Master.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby tumacher » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:18 am

Hi! Here are my reviews for the Takara Legends Soundwave, Ravage, and Laserbeak:

Soundwave:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32YUmw5HiX4
Ravage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-doM99EHiNo
Laserbeak:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Ii9vupmVI
tumacher
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby Cyberpath » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:22 am

PoweredConvoy posted the latest Legends manga --

LG36 Soundwave Bio & Manga

LG37 Ravage and Bullhorn Bio & Manga

LG38 Laserbeak and Apeface Bio & Manga

LG39 Brainstorm Bio & Manga

Can anyone explain the Apeface/Laserbeak comic?
Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Postby fenrir72 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:57 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Cyberpath wrote:PoweredConvoy posted the latest Legends manga --

LG36 Soundwave Bio & Manga

LG37 Ravage and Bullhorn Bio & Manga

LG38 Laserbeak and Apeface Bio & Manga

LG39 Brainstorm Bio & Manga

Can anyone explain the Apeface/Laserbeak comic?

Ginrai?
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:52 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Nexus Knight wrote:Takara-Tomy. You're awesome. You're truly and brilliantly awesome. But those minions are supposed to be tablets... please stop trying to turn them into cassette types. It just... It just doesn't work.

Nothing about those minion figures work.

Autobot N wrote:For those buying Ginrai:
PC-16.jpg

This is very interesting but likely adds a big chunk more expense to a figure I already likely can't afford. How big will the 'little' Optimus be? Deluxe or Voyager? Voyager would be more appropiate scale wise but I would assume it would need to be Deluxe to be small enough to fit? Anyways the lack of a smaller Optimus really put me off PM and Ginrai's base mode cos it just makes no sense having the Autobot's leader just completely lay there dormant while little Titans walk about on him. At least on the original figure it's much more obvious the base is formed just from the trailer which he can then combine with to form his super mode like a suit of armour and it's not actually him sprawled out on the ground awkwardly like Metroplex and co.

Still think Blaster and Soundwave look ridiculous being Leader class figures. If anyone knows of a scaled down to Voyager size KO for either of them let me know. Obviously probably harder to scale down than a normal TF figure due to the Titan and minion gimmicks but hey :P
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Targetmaster Kup » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:11 am

Motto: ""Whatever it takes, as long as it is moral, legal, and just.""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
Here the only video review of ConvoBat and Megalligator I've found. https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=Um3-YcaP3jQ
Find what Transformers; Titans Return, Legends, Combiner Wars, Unite Warriors, Generations, Masterpiece, Universe, Adventure, & RiD 2015 toy action figures are on sale at https://goo.gl/3UaMAu
Targetmaster Kup
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Buy from Targetmaster Kup on eBay
Alt Mode: Spaceship
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby primalxconvoy » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:53 am

For those discussing the ability for the cab to be replaced and the cover for the bot mode chest, then, yes, the cab CAN be removed, just like Ultra magnus' can. Just like UM and PM OP, the cab front is covered by an additional chest. On Ginrai, it has the two extra "windows" on the side, and a faux Powermaster engine and cab front, too.

This is held in place by a (friction?) mounted joint at the bottom of the cover, which allows it to swivel forward and back to open it and close it during transformation. I am sure this will be replaced with either a new pice, or an additional pice. In either case, these pieces will house the new Hi-Q/Ginrai Powermaster mini-fig in engine mode. Currently, without this add-on kit, the Powermaster engine will be housed inside the existing cab in bot mode.

Hope this helps.
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:49 am

primalxconvoy wrote:For those discussing the ability for the cab to be replaced and the cover for the bot mode chest, then, yes, the cab CAN be removed, just like Ultra magnus' can. Just like UM and PM OP, the cab front is covered by an additional chest. On Ginrai, it has the two extra "windows" on the side, and a faux Powermaster engine and cab front, too.

This is held in place by a (friction?) mounted joint at the bottom of the cover, which allows it to swivel forward and back to open it and close it during transformation. I am sure this will be replaced with either a new pice, or an additional pice. In either case, these pieces will house the new Hi-Q/Ginrai Powermaster mini-fig in engine mode. Currently, without this add-on kit, the Powermaster engine will be housed inside the existing cab in bot mode.

Hope this helps.

Oh cool I must have missed the bit that says the new cab would be a proper Powermaster. Ungh now I'm gonna have to somehow afford Ginrai and then save up for that Prime cab.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Bios and Comics for Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Soundwave, Ravage, Laserbeak, Brainstorm

Postby Va'al » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:38 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Fellow Seibertronian Cyberpath has shared the Imgur images by PoweredConvoy of the latest Takara Tomy Transformers Legends bios and accompanying comics for LG36 Soundwave, LG37 Ravage and Bullhorn, LG38 Laserbeak and Apeface, and LG39 Brainstorm. You can check them all out mirrored below, as we wait for a translation from Japanese!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Targetmaster Kup » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:50 pm

Motto: ""Whatever it takes, as long as it is moral, legal, and just.""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
Beautiful!
Find what Transformers; Titans Return, Legends, Combiner Wars, Unite Warriors, Generations, Masterpiece, Universe, Adventure, & RiD 2015 toy action figures are on sale at https://goo.gl/3UaMAu
Targetmaster Kup
Combiner
Buy from Targetmaster Kup on eBay
Alt Mode: Spaceship
Strength: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Kurona » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:01 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
So clearly, the most interesting thing here is Frenzy (the blue one) using the Rewind mold. Seems they've got plans.

I'm also kind of starting to like the idea of everyone being a headmaster, much as you might like to hang me up at the stake for saying that. Seeing the small Megatron and Soundblaster interact with everyone among other things gives me a sort of appreciation for the idea of them being able to go human-sized.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:11 pm

I think it's time for the manga artist to take a cold shower. As if Wheelie's skirt-flipping antics aren't bad enough, Apeface just tears clothes off of the girls and we see Ai-chan bathing... again! :lol:

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Deadput » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:04 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
I see T-AI is still treated with dignity in these comics...
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9

Postby fenrir72 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:28 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Deadput wrote:I see T-AI is still treated with dignity in these comics...

The Legend Universe workings. It's like a time warp to the 80s of anime with the indestructible bikini armors of that era. It's not gonna change for the sake of one or two oppositors of the vintage era.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 8

Postby primalxconvoy » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:38 pm

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:For those discussing the ability for the cab to be replaced and the cover for the bot mode chest, then, yes, the cab CAN be removed, just like Ultra magnus' can. Just like UM and PM OP, the cab front is covered by an additional chest. On Ginrai, it has the two extra "windows" on the side, and a faux Powermaster engine and cab front, too.

Hope this helps.

Oh cool I must have missed the bit that says the new cab would be a proper Powermaster. Ungh now I'm gonna have to somehow afford Ginrai and then save up for that Prime cab.

There are two add-on kits. One includes rear upper thigh-fillers (similar in function the UM upgrade kit), a new, full head (with LED eyes and hopefully a ball-joined neck) and a Powermaster version of Hi-Q/Ginrai. The SECOND kit includes the base cab robot, and possibly a super-mode robot chest/adaptor for Hi-Q's/Ginrai's engine mode (I hope this also works on the cab in alt mode). If you check the picture in the OP, it states that the first kit isn't included with the new cab.
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:27 am

primalxconvoy wrote:
There are two add-on kits. One includes rear upper thigh-fillers (similar in function the UM upgrade kit), a new, full head (with LED eyes and hopefully a ball-joined neck) and a Powermaster version of Hi-Q/Ginrai. The SECOND kit includes the base cab robot, and possibly a super-mode robot chest/adaptor for Hi-Q's/Ginrai's engine mode (I hope this also works on the cab in alt mode). If you check the picture in the OP, it states that the first kit isn't included with the new cab.

Oh ok. Just keeps getting more expensive then... :/

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby steals_your_goats » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:02 am

Weapon: Twin Swords
Ginrai, Soundwave and brainstorm showed up today and overall I'm really happy with them.

Brainstorm is a great yet simple retool that gives him a totally new feel. Plus that face sculpt is incredible.

Soundwave is really cool and I love the changes from the Hasbro version. My only complaint is his tape door, while awesome looking, doesn't hold together very well.

And finally Ginrai. I was looking forward to him the most and if I'm being honest I'm kinda disappointed. While I have Ultra Magnus and kinda knew what to expect I was still hoping for more. Maybe it's because of all the hype leading up to his release that inflated my expectations. While he is nice and big he's got a few little things that put me off.

First and foremost his feet suckkkk. They're all fiddly and don't actually tab into anything. They don't feel complete and before the usual suspects come to defend them I know that's how they originally were and I know they are for the combination gimmick but that doesn't make them suck any less.

I also dislike the arm panels. The parts that fold up behind the forearm are fine but then there's that third panel that's longer than the rest of them that just sticks out. If they added another hinge or evened out the panels it would've been better.

Finally the new cab section. It looks great in pictures but it doesn't seem to hold together super well in hand. Maybe because the plastic is real thin it just slips easier or what but it never really sits flush.

All in all he's a good figure but he's not this perfect superior to Hasbro's version. I appreciate the changes but I think some of them could've been handled better.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:37 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
steals_your_goats wrote: First and foremost his feet suckkkk. They're all fiddly and don't actually tab into anything. They don't feel complete and before the usual suspects come to defend them I know that's how they originally were

Ah damn, thats really too bad. Many of us thought they would suck but we were at least hoping to be proven wrong, which has been a trend lately (like MP Ironhide). But here it ends up being what we thought it would be and thats too bad.

Also, those feet are very different from the original and a completely new take on it, the original was totally different and anyone who uses that to defend for this has no clue what the original looked like. This is a new take on the feet and a bad one at that. I am very sorry you arent happy with your purchase though, especially with how expensive he was.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby steals_your_goats » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:52 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
william-james88 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote: First and foremost his feet suckkkk. They're all fiddly and don't actually tab into anything. They don't feel complete and before the usual suspects come to defend them I know that's how they originally were

Ah damn, thats really too bad. Many of us thought they would suck but we were at least hoping to be proven wrong, which has been a trend lately (like MP Ironhide). But here it ends up being what we thought it would be and thats too bad.

Also, those feet are very different from the original and a completely new take on it, the original was totally different and anyone who uses that to defend for this has no clue what the original looked like. This is a new take on the feet and a bad one at that. I am very sorry you arent happy with your purchase though, especially with how expensive he was.

I'm not totally dissatisfied with him but he definitely wasn't what I was expecting. As far as price goes though I paid $180 shipped for all three so while it's more than the Hasbro versions it's still $50 cheaper than buying off of like tfsource or something.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Relic0037 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:32 pm

Motto: ""More than Meets the Eye, although my eyesight isn't what it used to be!""
Weapon: Slingshot
steals_your_goats wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I'm not totally dissatisfied with him but he definitely wasn't what I was expecting. As far as price goes though I paid $180 shipped for all three so while it's more than the Hasbro versions it's still $50 cheaper than buying off of like tfsource or something.

I'm wondering how much the God Bomber add on will (hopefully) improve this figure. Of course, at the same time, for as much as he costs, Ginrai should be able to stand on his own as a good figure without it.
Relic0037
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Speed: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Postby Emerje » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:07 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Kurona wrote:So clearly, the most interesting thing here is Frenzy (the blue one) using the Rewind mold. Seems they've got plans.

They also have Wilder there, presumably from the Fangry mold, so that could be a potential two-pack with Frenzy.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Skill: 6

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:17 pm

Emerje wrote:
Kurona wrote:So clearly, the most interesting thing here is Frenzy (the blue one) using the Rewind mold. Seems they've got plans.

They also have Wilder there, presumably from the Fangry mold, so that could be a potential two-pack with Frenzy.

Emerje

I should remind you all that the red one hasn't been released by TakaraTomy yet ;)

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Emerje » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:33 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

I should remind you all that the red one hasn't been released by TakaraTomy yet ;)

Oh, that's right, they've only (just) released Laserbeak and Ravage for Decepticon tapes so far. But now that Soundwave is out maybe they'll work on the rest (along with Eject, Buzzsaw, and maybe Stripes)? Then again there are a lot of other Legends figures on the way they need to work on. Perhaps Legends scale two-packs?

You know, I'm surprised we still haven't seen blind box Headmasters yet similar to what we've seen with Microns and EZ Collection for all of the heads they haven't (and probably wont) released yet.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Skill: 6

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:52 pm

Emerje wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

Oh, that's right, they've only (just) released Laserbeak and Ravage for Decepticon tapes so far. But now that Soundwave is out maybe they'll work on the rest (along with Eject, Buzzsaw, and maybe Stripes)? Then again there are a lot of other Legends figures on the way they need to work on. Perhaps Legends scale two-packs?

Or three-packs *hint hint*

You know, I'm surprised we still haven't seen blind box Headmasters yet similar to what we've seen with Microns and EZ Collection for all of the heads they haven't (and probably wont) released yet.

Emerje

We'll have to wait and see what they'll do with these skipped heads:

Grimlock
Flywheels
Lightfoot (Getaway)
Orion Pax
Gong (Brawn)
Alpha Trin
Cerebros (US)

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman BRAVE AND BOLD #4 Cvr E 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0623DC172 4E (CA) Anacleto"
Batman BRAVE AND B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #686 DC Comics 1995 (CA) Nolan + Janson (W) Dixon 230915B"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1056 Cvr B Superman DC Comics 2023 0423DC049 1056B (CA) Sandoval"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #5 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 0423DC043 5B (W) Williamson (CA) Cassaday"
SUPERMAN #5 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #135 Cvr J 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0323DC056 135J LGY #900 (CA) Artgerm"
BATMAN #135 Cvr J ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #437 DC Comics 1989 (CA) Perez (W) Wolfman (A) Broderick 230915A"
BATMAN #437 DC Com ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #798 Cvr D 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0323DC222 798D (W) Adams (CA) Acuna"
FLASH #798 Cvr D 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN & SCOOBY-DOO MYSTERIES #10 DC Comics 0523DC252 (A/CA) Brizuela (W) Cohen"
BATMAN & SCOOBY-DO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WORLDS FINEST #10 DC Comics 2000 (CA) Taylor (W) Kesel (A) Nolan + Guice 230915A"
WORLDS FINEST #10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN & SCOOBY-DOO MYSTERIES #9 DC Comics 0423DC213 (A/CA) Jeralds (W) Cody"
BATMAN & SCOOBY-DO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Scooby-Doo WHERE ARE YOU #127 DC Comics 2024 0224DC159 (W/CA) Fridolfs"
NEW!
Scooby-Doo WHERE A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SUPERMAN #3 DC Comics 2019 (A/CA) Marquez (W) Williamson 230915A"
BATMAN SUPERMAN #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1054 Cvr C Superman DC Comics 2023 0223DC030 1054C (CA) Talaski"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #4 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0323DC072 4A (W) Williamson (A/CA) Campbell"
SUPERMAN #4 Cvr A ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON