This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Thread

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:18 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Randomhero wrote:I love the first reviews excuse for the figures falling is because neither are very stable when they actually are and you can tell he doesn't have the knees flushed. The left knee is more bent than the right on MP Prime. Seriously if you're going to knock it over that many time should and start groaning reshoot the video.

People will always want see where there is none to see. Sometimes, reviewers and other critics put being first first than being correct or accurate.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby xMXUx » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:09 am

Motto: "True hell is life gone wrong"
Weapon: Corrosive Acid Bolt Gun
Just received Ginrai and Brainstorm from AE. This has to be the fastest SAL shipping I've ever experienced, only took 9 days to get to me despite all the holidays. And in comparison, MP Inferno and Co. only arrived two days ago despite being shipped end of November :HEADHURTS: Oh well.

Now to the figures, Brainstorm is gorgeous and the mold works very well for him. Plus his little drone car / hover bike thingy is adorable.
As for Ginrai, he looks amazing as well. Love the new hands and the arm transformation is quite clever IMHO. My biggest gripe are the feet, I don't mind how they look and the added articulation is very welcome in theory. Unfortunately the heels on mine aren't capable to support him, so getting him in a pose that works is near impossible :BANG_HEAD: I tried tightening the screws, but no changes... Overall still a great figure
If drinking's what it take to be accepted
I'd rather stay aware and be rejected

Uniform Choice - No Thanks
xMXUx
Minibot
News Credits: 11
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby Cyberpath » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:43 am

My Legends package finally arrived today! Impressions about the figures hopefully later. I feel like I've got a lot to catch up on. :lol:

Meanwhile I scanned the manga from LG32 through 34 --

Also, does this note say anything important?

Note1.jpg

Annnd.. Highbrow's Headmaster port kind of sticks out, is that intentional?
Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Postby prjkt » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:42 am

Motto: "What'd I miss?"
Weapon: Laser Pistol
Must be a mould thing, as Scourge (who shares similar engineering) has the same thing
prjkt
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby primalxconvoy » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:42 am

The Ginrai toy is worth importing if you are either fully happy with it as it is, want a different, or "closer to G1" styled figure, or have the aim of getting the (perfect effect) upgrade parts and/or Reprolabels to make it "more G1". However, it might be worth considering getting the Hasbro version and/or an upcoming third party figure (especially of a God/Power-Bomber solution is also released) to possibly save money.

Things to consider before purchase are, IMO:

- The feet. Aesthetically, they don't really seem as "pointy" as the original toy, and IMO, even the Japanese anime. If Anime authenticity was the design aim, then the original animation model seemed far slimmer overall anyway. the feet also don't support the figure very well, or easily, either. Wotafa, a Japanese speaking reviewer on Youtube, stated that the figure can't stand up, legs together, in a straight or neutral pose, without it falling backwards (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1VLlApu-9Rs ) . I have managed to do it, but only once. Usually, it needs to be put in an "A-stance", with one leg slightly more forward than the other.

- The lack of powermaster figure. this is an issue for some people. Perfect Effect are bringing out a kit that replaces the head with a light up, permanent version and a full powermaster mini-fig that either goes inside the existing cab, and/or attaches to a new chest/cab via a second add-on kit.

- The head. Regardless of the "Geewun not Tie-tanmahstur" debate, the existing head features sunk-in, eyes, which give the appearance of "dead eyes". This might be rectified with either modding, or the first PE kit. Also, to be honest, I can't see the point in having such a tiny head inside a massive helmet, unless that head also interacted with a twisted, smaller body, which brings me nicely to...

- The cab doesn't transform into a regular "Ginrai/OP" figure. This is an issue for me, just like it was for Ultra Magnus. Hopefully, the upcoming PE kit will make a decent cab-to-robot that folds out to make a fairly tall, if somewhat skin base figure (a bit like the original toy), and that PE brings out one for UM, too.

- The guns. IMO, they are a bit too slim and/or short. Both the white and black find just seem a bit "off" to me.

- The chest. It seems that the middle is recessed, while the faux side windstorms are precessed, which seems the opposite of the original toy. I kind of like this, but it seems something should have been done to advice this look better somehow? Hopefully, the second PE kit will rectify this.

- Paint/stickers. There are no chromed parts, and the anime look seems to be assistant, with silver parts painted white (such as the stripes). The original Japanese toy had lovely chromed thighs and trailer stickers. Reprolabels has a set out for PM OP, and although we could use that, I hope a specific version comes out for Ginrai, with chromed cab bumpers, full upper thigh fronts in chrome, and the white faux lorry stripes, actual cab stripes and trailer stickers having silver instead of white stripes. I also think the choice of red is a little bit too "light", and preferred the original darker G1 toy shade of red.

- No waist articulation. Although there is a mod that works for UM, there are no easy to apply kits that can give this waist articulation.

- God/Power-Bomber wings. These wings stick up too much for me and look silly, even if we ignore that it's not in keeping with the original position of the wings in the original toy/animation model.

In conclusion, if this is cheap, then go for it. I bought it and will get the PE and/or other kits to hopefully fix the most annoying lack of features and probably sell them and get a full third party solution if one comes out that blows even a mixed regular version away. That's because I'm a huge fan of the original PM Prime. If it's not cheap and/or you want to wait for a full third party figure, then wait. I'm waiting also for a "Fire Guts" version to have as "Ginrai", a black " Nucleon" version (which I really hope comes out using the Hasbro mold, whichwould tie-in with the lack of full transformation/lack of cab-bot and Piwer-Bomber). I might then have a Hasbro Nucleon Convoy, Takara/PE orange Super Power-Ginrai and a third party Powermaster Optimus Prime withPet-Bomber Apex Armour...

(Errors courtesy of typing this via a phone on a mobile-hostile website...)
primalxconvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby DestronMirage22 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:56 am

Cyberpath wrote:My Legends package finally arrived today! Impressions about the figures hopefully later. I feel like I've got a lot to catch up on. :lol:

Meanwhile I scanned the manga from LG32 through 34 --

Also, does this note say anything important?

Note1.jpg

Man, these comics just keep on going with the lewdness don't they? :lol: So Chromedome still has a thing for Arcee, huh? I liked where that was going in the Headmasters, and It's cool seeing that continued here. I just don't think Arcee'd appreciate Chromedome drawing weird dōjinshi about her, though. Also, about how many years after The Headmasters would this take place? Papika doesn't look old so I'm guessing not that many, right?
DestronMirage22
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:12 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
DestronMirage22 wrote:So Chromedome still has a thing for Arcee, huh? I liked where that was going in the Headmasters, and It's cool seeing that continued here.
It's not the same Arcee, though. The one seen in these comics is a native to the Legends Universe rather than the same Arcee as seen in the cartoon universe.

DestronMirage22 wrote:Also, about how many years after The Headmasters would this take place? Papika doesn't look old so I'm guessing not that many, right?
Well, time seems to be irrelevant to the Legends Universe, as everyone who has come to it from the cartoon universe so far have all come from different points in the cartoon universe's timeline. For instance, all of the Headmaster-gimmicked G1 characters (except for G1 Megatron) came to the Legends Universe from the year 2021 (circa post-Masterforce, pre-Victory) of the cartoon universe, while G1 Megatron arrived in the Legends Universe before all of those guys, but did so from a point in the late 2030s of the cartoon universe.

As far as Papika's age is concerned, she could have been plucked from the cartoon universe into the Legends world from a point in the cartoon universe's timeline set not very long after her appearance in The Headmasters cartoon.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Cobotron » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:39 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Cyberpath wrote:My Legends package finally arrived today!
HORAAAAAY! :APPLAUSE:

CP wrote:Also, does this note say anything important?

Note1.jpg
I think it's just illustrating that there are notches on the side of the HM's head that correspond with the nubs on the port.

CP wrote:Annnd.. Highbrow's Headmaster port kind of sticks out, is that intentional?
Intentional? Not sure. It does the same on the Hasbro release though.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:51 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Cyberpath wrote:Also, does this note say anything important?

Note1.jpg

I was also wondering if that bonus instruction with Chromedome's head is anything of importance? I thought it was showing us to turn the Titan Master's head 180 degrees to connect, which I feel needs to be done with some of these, but not all. But it just shows the head the way that it should be.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby prjkt » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:46 pm

Motto: "What'd I miss?"
Weapon: Laser Pistol
To all those wondering about Ginrai's stability, I've had mine a few days now, and provided the feet are extended properly, I've had zero issues with him falling over. Maybe I got lucky/reviewer got unlucky?

If the feet aren't extended fully, then yes stability is a concern, and it's not always obvious at first - I'll have to see if I can photograph what I mean
prjkt
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby kurthy » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:15 pm

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
Is it really just Astrotrain, Leo Convoy, and Godbomber through May? Any rumors on other figures?
kurthy
Pretender
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Strength: 1
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby Cyberpath » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:20 pm

I Google Translated the note and it doesn't say anything new. Basically: insert the head in the right direction otherwise you might damage the toy. Odd.

Cobotron wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:My Legends package finally arrived today!
HORAAAAAY! :APPLAUSE:
And the tracking for Inferno and Brainstorm have been updated!
Cyberpath
City Commander

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:26 pm

Cyberpath wrote:I Google Translated the note and it doesn't say anything new. Basically: insert the head in the right direction otherwise you might damage the toy. Odd.
It's just a formality note explaining how the toy's Headmaster gimmick is supposed to work and be used correctly, letting people know that misuse of the toy and the function of its gimmick could lead to breakage. Just the usual message of "This is what it's supposed to do and how. Please don't break it."

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby DestronMirage22 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:53 pm

Sabrblade wrote:It's not the same Arcee, though. The one seen in these comics is a native to the Legends Universe rather than the same Arcee as seen in the cartoon universe.

Well, time seems to be irrelevant to the Legends Universe, as everyone who has come to it from the cartoon universe so far have all come from different points in the cartoon universe's timeline. For instance, all of the Headmaster-gimmicked G1 characters (except for G1 Megatron) came to the Legends Universe from the year 2021 (circa post-Masterforce, pre-Victory) of the cartoon universe, while G1 Megatron arrived in the Legends Universe before all of those guys, but did so from a point in the late 2030s of the cartoon universe.

As far as Papika's age is concerned, she could have been plucked from the cartoon universe into the Legends world from a point in the cartoon universe's timeline set not very long after her appearance in The Headmasters cartoon.

Oh yeah... this is Rattrap's "great-aunt" with transformers sickness. Forgot about that.

Didn't know that about the Legends universe. That's really cool, it allows them to use any of the upcoming toys in their new fiction, without it mucking up continuity ir making things too complicated.
DestronMirage22
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:06 pm

DestronMirage22 wrote:Didn't know that about the Legends universe. That's really cool, it allows them to use any of the upcoming toys in their new fiction, without it mucking up continuity ir making things too complicated.
Heh, in a way, the Legends universe is almost kinda like Japan's answer to Axiom Nexus, only a lot more meta since the Transformers franchise exists as a toy and fictional media franchise in the Legends world. :P

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:41 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Kurona wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:If there's one single thing that works against Super Ginrai for me, it's the face, specifically the mouthplate. Doesn't anyone else feel the weirdness of Ginrai having a double mouthplate with the helmet on?

It feels very redundant to me. Cool thing about the helmet on PM OP is that you essentially get two different heads.
I guess they're doing it so Japanese fans and kids can have an Optimus titan master in some capacity, since they're very likely not going to use the Wave 3 Voyager OP.

The Titan Master face isn't Optimus, but the smaller Ginrai head that was on the cab robot. It's a very close likeness due to the original toys' head being on a flat tab of sorts.

Drift082111 wrote:That rfc review was hard to watch tbh. He should def take some time to get more acquainted with the nuances of a figure before attempting to review it imo.

Chuck as always does a great job however. ;)^

You shall be with me in paradise. Seriously though the instructions are terrible at telling you how far to flip the feet out. There's some double ratchet hinge action going on there.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Emerje » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:13 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Cobotron wrote:
CP wrote:Annnd.. Highbrow's Headmaster port kind of sticks out, is that intentional?
Intentional? Not sure. It does the same on the Hasbro release though.

It sticks out because it has to be able to reach out and grab the mushroom peg on the back of the cockpit that locks it in place. Why they didn't just make that peg longer and keep the port recessed I don't know, fear of breaking the peg maybe?

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Cyberpath » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:22 am

LG34 Mindwipe -- some first impressions.

Face-sculpt is really nice. Spot-on and looks kind of evil. I appreciate Takara not "settling" for Hasbro's sculpt (which was already pretty close) and taking this extra step.

First off he passes the "can hold his gun with two hands" test.

Legs are clunky but are kind of like Megatron's from the side, which is rather nice.

Transformation felt simplistic the first time, but I appreciated it more when I had transformed him back to bat, without the instructions. I like how the large red bat wings become purple legs in robot mode. And he still has proportional wings as a robot.

Except for Skullcruncher maybe, the Titans Return figures have such innovative, MP-like, transformation steps.

The lack of ankle tilt on these guys though makes it difficult to balance them on one leg, like a running pose. Because they're molded in an angle.

I don't understand or particularly care for the use of rubber. Does anyone know how to twist rubber into the proper shape/angle?

A little disappointed that you can't give him a half-beast half-man mode like Skullcruncher & Weirdwolf; but on the other hand HasTak made this very easy --

Bat mode in the cartoon was cooler looking. But I still like it. And how Vorath can tab to his back like in Rebirth.

I don't like the wrong colour limbs on Vorath though, bought some paint to fix it, I might.

Mindwipe has less articulation than Skull & Wolf in beast-mode. They can even open and close their jaws.

The pilot hatch reminds me of the transtectors of the Destron Headmaster Juniors from the "Masterforce" cartoon.

But hands down, the coolest feature in LG34 is the mind-control abilities.. I don't know how Takara did it, but it's really neat!

Cyberpath
City Commander

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:14 am

Cyberpath wrote:But hands down, the coolest feature in LG34 is the mind-control abilities.. I don't know how Takara did it, but it's really neat!

"As blind as a bat in battle you will be. As blind as a bat in battle, you will be."

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby fenrir72 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:14 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Cyberpath wrote:LG34 Mindwipe -- some first impressions.

Face-sculpt is really nice. Spot-on and looks kind of evil. I appreciate Takara not "settling" for Hasbro's sculpt (which was already pretty close) and taking this extra step.

First off he passes the "can hold his gun with two hands" test.

Legs are clunky but are kind of like Megatron's from the side, which is rather nice.

Transformation felt simplistic the first time, but I appreciated it more when I had transformed him back to bat, without the instructions. I like how the large red bat wings become purple legs in robot mode. And he still has proportional wings as a robot.

Except for Skullcruncher maybe, the Titans Return figures have such innovative, MP-like, transformation steps.

The lack of ankle tilt on these guys though makes it difficult to balance them on one leg, like a running pose. Because they're molded in an angle.

I don't understand or particularly care for the use of rubber. Does anyone know how to twist rubber into the proper shape/angle?

A little disappointed that you can't give him a half-beast half-man mode like Skullcruncher & Weirdwolf; but on the other hand HasTak made this very easy --

Bat mode in the cartoon was cooler looking. But I still like it. And how Vorath can tab to his back like in Rebirth.

I don't like the wrong colour limbs on Vorath though, bought some paint to fix it, I might.

Mindwipe has less articulation than Skull & Wolf in beast-mode. They can even open and close their jaws.

The pilot hatch reminds me of the transtectors of the Destron Headmaster Juniors from the "Masterforce" cartoon.

But hands down, the coolest feature in LG34 is the mind-control abilities.. I don't know how Takara did it, but it's really neat!

All inputs 100% agree. Future concerns are the rubberized bat head and wings. Will it still remain solid 2 years from now? Or suffer rubber rut like Shockwave? Wished Hb/Takara made the bat head/ wings (robot mode wings) from the same bat hard plastic "wings" that turns into the robot's shins (though his robo calves are also made from the same soft plastics as the former).
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Firepower: 8

Postby Insurgent » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:45 am

Cyberpath wrote:Mindwipe has less articulation than Skull & Wolf in beast-mode. They can even open and close their jaws.

The hasbro mindwipe can open his bat jaw too. Not very much but enough. I'd be surprised if Takara took that out.

Oooh. Didn't know Vorath could ride his back. I'll have to check that out.
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Insurgent
City Commander
News Credits: 2

Postby Evil Eye » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:10 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Funny, I don't really plan on getting Mindwipe. Robot mode is cool but the bat mode looks absolutely terrible- it makes the FP version's somewhat...wide bat mode look positively stellar by comparison. Also I fear for how that rubber is gonna age.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Intelligence: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Supreme Convoy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:27 pm

Got my Ginrai in the mail! Stoked for this figure.
Supreme Convoy
Gestalt
News Credits: 34

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:34 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Insurgent wrote:The hasbro mindwipe can open his bat jaw too. Not very much but enough. I'd be surprised if Takara took that out.

I dont think they did. Cyberpath, would you mind checking again if you can move the mouth, you really should be able to.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:06 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Supreme Convoy wrote:Got my Ginrai in the mail! Stoked for this figure.

I'm trying real hard to resist buying this bad boy now and wait for a good sale. I may be loosing this battle.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Firepower: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2022"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME COMMANDER-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool 191206a"
OPTIMUS PRIME COMM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Feature Bot OPTIMUS PRIME action figure Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2015"
Feature Bot OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize OPTIMUS PRIME COMMANDER-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool"
Energize OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TERRAN NIGHTSHADE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
TERRAN NIGHTSHADE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYWARP Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
SKYWARP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOULDER CONSTRUCTION-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool 191206a"
BOULDER CONSTRUCTI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots 2015 yellow muscle car 201217a"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOIST TOW-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool 191206a"
HOIST TOW-BOT Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ELITA-1 Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
ELITA-1 Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHIEF CHARLIE BURNS + RESCUE CUTTER Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool"
CHIEF CHARLIE BURN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool Racing Truck New"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON