This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Thread

Postby william-james88 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:06 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote: Shipped from Japan is now several dollars cheaper than BBTS before shipping.

But isn't that usually the case, and why we all import figures ourselves?

No.

So buying directly from Japan is usually not advantageous?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:03 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote: Shipped from Japan is now several dollars cheaper than BBTS before shipping.

No.

Um, you edited the part of my post where I explained why Amazon Japan in my opinion is better. If there's another online seller that has a low price guarantee and a flat, fast shipping option, I'm not aware. I should mention Amazon Japan is finicky about what you can order.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Evil Eye » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:18 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Hmm. I think I'll look for Alpha Trion. This Lio Convoy is handsome, and the colours/headsculpt suit it well, but as Lio Convoy it just doesn't work that well. To me, it ain't Lio Convoy without the entire lion head being used as a gigantic asymmetrical pauldron.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Cyberpath » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:34 am

Cool shots of LG40 Astrotrain --

Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Postby Evil Eye » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:24 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Cyberpath wrote:Cool shots of LG40 Astrotrain --

Now that is neat. I wonder what rails those are? Takara's Plarail line?
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Intelligence: 8

Postby RAR » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:50 am

I think the lack of Highbrow having a head in that set strongly implies they plan to make another set - especially as the Decepticons all have different heads and so would also suit a set and they have the Orion Pax PM Optimus head to use too. (Not to mention some of the unreleased heads).

* Unless they didn't bother with Highbrow or some of the others as they thought the colours are enough of a match for the Hasbro version - so they didn't think it was worth the bother.... But like I said they have other uses so that isn't the sole concern i'd say.

I think it terms of worth the most useful would be anyone who comes with a Mini-vehicle accessory as then the 2nd head is useful to complete the function of the accessories.

Clobber/Grimlock wasn't a bad choice even though he lacked a matching body as he has the teeth moulded on his legs so he's a good fit for the mini-dinosaur moulds... and I do like to keep those little fellas in dinomode so something that allows that is always good.

I wonder if Hasbro has noticed that little Dinosaur looks rather like Tyranitron too ?

I'll miss Titanmasters when they stop making them - I hope whatever replaces them is as much fun to mess around with.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Kurona » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:58 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
RAR wrote:I think the lack of Highbrow having a head in that set strongly implies they plan to make another set - especially as the Decepticons all have different heads and so would also suit a set and they have the Orion Pax PM Optimus head to use too. (Not to mention some of the unreleased heads).

* Unless they didn't bother with Highbrow or some of the others as they thought the colours are enough of a match for the Hasbro version - so they didn't think it was worth the bother.... But like I said they have other uses so that isn't the sole concern i'd say.

The thing with Highbrow is that unlike the others, his head isn't much different if at all from his Hasbro counterpart. It's simply that the border of his head is shaped slightly differently but not enough so to be a particularly notable difference.

Compare this to Hasbro's versions of the others being different in that Chromedome has a visor, Hardhead has a mouth and Brainstorm has a mouthplate. It just wouldn't be worth releasing Hasbro Highbrow's head in a set like this because it's not different enough. Hell, to be quite honest I'm not sure why Takara bothered molding a new head for their Highbrow in the first place.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Sigma Magnus » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:59 am

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
I can't imagine them not doing a second Headmaster set...I'd welcome a third, too.

I'm just hoping that, once TR and the Headmaster portion of Legends is over, somebody takes ALL the TMs, from both lines and exclusives, and does a huge group shot or two. :lol:
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Skill: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:46 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Black Hat wrote:Hmm. I think I'll look for Alpha Trion. This Lio Convoy is handsome, and the colours/headsculpt suit it well, but as Lio Convoy it just doesn't work that well. To me, it ain't Lio Convoy without the entire lion head being used as a gigantic asymmetrical pauldron.
It's not the same body, though. It's a new form. An upgrade. Like the Transmetals of Beast Wars. Or the Cybertron Defense Team of Cybertron.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:09 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Kurona wrote:
RAR wrote:I think the lack of Highbrow having a head in that set strongly implies they plan to make another set - especially as the Decepticons all have different heads and so would also suit a set and they have the Orion Pax PM Optimus head to use too. (Not to mention some of the unreleased heads).

The thing with Highbrow is that unlike the others, his head isn't much different if at all from his Hasbro counterpart. It's simply that the border of his head is shaped slightly differently but not enough so to be a particularly notable difference.

Compare this to Hasbro's versions of the others being different in that Chromedome has a visor, Hardhead has a mouth and Brainstorm has a mouthplate. It just wouldn't be worth releasing Hasbro Highbrow's head in a set like this because it's not different enough. Hell, to be quite honest I'm not sure why Takara bothered molding a new head for their Highbrow in the first place.

TakaraTomy is a bit more pedantic in the detailing department it seems. Besides, it would break the chain if all the other Headmasters got retooled heads and Highbrow didn't :lol:

Do we even have enough "Extra Heads" for a second set? We got Ptero for Swoop, Repugnus, and then the Highbrow, Cerebros, Skullsmasher, Mindwipe and Wolfwire heads.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Kurona » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:15 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Kurona wrote:

TakaraTomy is a bit more pedantic in the detailing department it seems. Besides, it would break the chain if all the other Headmasters got retooled heads and Highbrow didn't :lol:

Do we even have enough "Extra Heads" for a second set? We got Ptero for Swoop, Repugnus, and then the Highbrow, Cerebros, Skullsmasher, Mindwipe and Wolfwire heads.

And the Orion Pax head from PM OP. Not to mention any heads from retools they're not likely to use; Megatron and Getaway immediately come to mind. There's easily enough heads, methinks :)
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:36 pm

And stupid me forgot all those, including Alpha Trin. #-o

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:05 pm

English summary for the previous "Lio Dad" comic:
Junior asks his dad, Lio Convoy, to buy him a Transformers toy, but he thinks they're way too expensive. Lio Convoy instead entertains his son for free by "transforming" his face into funny expressions, but once he's done lauging, Junior restates that he still wants a toy.

Later, Lio Convoy takes the 5000 yen intended for Junior's school lunches and claims he'll "transform" it 100 000 yen... by using it to gamble at the races. Instead, he ends up losing it all. Finding his dad sulking over his poor decisions in a park, Junior gently takes him back home and asks him to stop trying to transform their money.

Leo Prime pack-in comic:

English summary of the pack-in comic:
The travels of Leo Prime, legendary warrior from the G1 world who once fought on future Earth, have brought him to the Legends Universe to defend it from their nefarious creators, the Zamojin. Determined to protect the people of this world as thanks for supporting him in his past battles, he engages in a space duel with Katsu Don, who believes their creation has gone wrong and that its continued existence is dangerous. The Zamojin uses Nijika to absorb Leo Prime's "beast power", reverting him to his original body and causing him to fall to the planet below, crashing into the home of Lio Convoy and Lio Junior. The two believe him to be the Transformers toy Junior has been wishing for lately, and it takes some convincing before they realize he's not just a big toy with a talking gimmick.

Leo Prime explains that he's come to fight the Zamojin and why: when the Transformers realized that their adventures manifested as TV programs in the Legends world, they felt encouraged by the cheers of the children watching them and persevered through many harsh battles as a result. (He wonders if a message he left for the kids in his last appearance reached them, a question that goes unanswered as the family doesn't own a TV.) Asked about the Zamojins' motives, he begins to explain that the Legends Universe was meant as an experiment in beast power, also known as Jūchōkon, an energy that was copied from beast Transformers like him and now exists within all Legends natives. He's interrupted when Katsu Don, having found him, rips into the house and begins draining Lio Junior's beast power, prompting the normally deadbeat Lio Convoy to come to his son's defense.

Noting Convoy's willingness to fight, Leo Prime reveals that as copies of Transformers, the people of the Legends world are able to tap into their ancestral memories and become proper Transformers themselves—what they think is "Transformers sickness" is actually them unlocking their true potential! He takes Lio Convoy's hand and helps expedite the process, transforming his copy into a giant robotic lion capable of taking on Katsu Don. By scanning Twincast, Leo Prime then adopts a Headmaster form and combines with Lio Convoy into a new robot mode, having confirmed from Lio's love for his son that they are indeed the same person and should have no problem combining. Using Lio Convoy's beast power, he unleashes a series of attacks that knocks Nijika out of Katsu Don's hands and sends the Zamojin fleeing, swearing revenge.

Leo Prime chooses to remain in the Legends Universe to protect it from further Zamojin attacks, living with his new friends at their new home, which is made up of Lio Convoy's new starship mode. Lio Junior's friends are greatly impressed by his cool house... until his dad embarrasses him by transforming into lion mode when he needs to use the bathroom.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:34 pm

May I be the first to note that "Nijika" is actually the RiD Legion Windblade toy?

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:27 am

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Kurona wrote:

I think it's a foregone conclusion that the Cerebros head will be released with Legends Bumblebee as Spike. Now that I've said that it'll never happen.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper

Postby RAR » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:40 am

I was thinking that Titanmaster is as much a homage to the Hasbro's Spider-Man colopured red & blue Leo Prime (Leo Breaker repaint/remould) as it is to Lio Convoys protoform mode.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Deadput » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:09 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

No.

Um, you edited the part of my post where I explained why Amazon Japan in my opinion is better. If there's another online seller that has a low price guarantee and a flat, fast shipping option, I'm not aware. I should mention Amazon Japan is finicky about what you can order.

Would Amazon Japan be good for a Canadian like me or is it only something American fans can benefit from?
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7

Postby Kurona » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:13 am

What about UK fans? I've developed a bit of an interest in the Headmaster set since Chromedome's head is so, so much brighter.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby King Kuuga » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:20 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
So I'm pretty sure I just read a comic where Doctor Strange uses Windblade as a sword against Shattered Glass Thundertron and Kimba the White Lion, and this is more entertaining to me than the actual summary.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:04 am

Deadput wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

No.

Would Amazon Japan be good for a Canadian like me or is it only something American fans can benefit from?

That's a good question. I don't know if it's available to Canada, but I don't see why it wouldn't be. Give it a shot, it's just a flat rate for global shipping
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:07 am

Kurona wrote:What about UK fans? I've developed a bit of an interest in the Headmaster set since Chromedome's head is so, so much brighter.

If you're asking about Amazon Japan I don't know, but they don't have the set listed and if they did, it would probably be sold by a third party seller and they don't ship globally
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:40 pm

RAR wrote:I was thinking that Titanmaster is as much a homage to the Hasbro's Spider-Man colopured red & blue Leo Prime (Leo Breaker repaint/remould) as it is to Lio Convoys protoform mode.

Transformers Universe - Classics 2.0 Leo Prime (Lio Convoy) Gallery

Or typical Prime/Convoy colors? It's actually a consequence of Titan Masters having only 1 to 2 plastic colors, and the Titan Master is cast in all blue, with maybe a red chest. The little guy does have quite the amount of apps, doesn't he? Good to see his upper legs are facing the right direction, unlike SDCC Infinitus.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:48 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
RAR wrote:I was thinking that Titanmaster is as much a homage to the Hasbro's Spider-Man colopured red & blue Leo Prime (Leo Breaker repaint/remould) as it is to Lio Convoys protoform mode.

Transformers Universe - Classics 2.0 Leo Prime (Lio Convoy) Gallery
The decoes really don't match up.

Headmaster: blue head, red torso, red-painted blue shoulders, blue arms with red paint on the front, red crotch, white thighs, red-painted blue lower legs

Hasbro toy: blue head, silver and red torso, solid red shoulders with tiny blue paint apps, solid blue arms, silver crotch, blue and red thighs, solid blue lower legs.

Meanwhile, it's a far closer match to Lio Convoy's original pre-beast "Convoy" body, which the comic even tries to claim this Headmaster body is supposed to represent:

The toy just had to be cast in blue plastic to make it look good in Head Mode.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Agamemnon » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:29 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I thought it looked a lot like Ultra Magnus... *shrug*
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5

Takara Legends LG 43 Leo Prime Pack In Comic, Video review and More

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:35 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
We have some nice Leo Prime goodness for you today. With LG 41 Leo Prime (this is the same character as Lio Convoy, but this is the way they are spelling his name in every language this time) in the hands of a few fans, we are starting to get a lot of new info. Below you will find his four page pack in Legends comic. there was also a new Legends comic from Takara to honour his release, and it dealt with a drunken Lio Prime betting his son't lunch money at the races and losing it all (what an uplifting tale). It is the black and white comic you will find below. There is a summary of what happens in each comic below them as well (provided by TFWiki). After the comics you will see a shot of Lio Prime's back showing how he can store all his weapons at once there and you will also find a video review from Seibertron's ChuckDawg1999. We hope you enjoy all this content!

Junior asks his dad, Lio Convoy, to buy him a Transformers toy, but he thinks they're way too expensive. Lio Convoy instead entertains his son for free by "transforming" his face into funny expressions, but once he's done lauging, Junior restates that he still wants a toy.

Later, Lio Convoy takes the 5000 yen intended for Junior's school lunches and claims he'll "transform" it 100 000 yen... by using it to gamble at the races. Instead, he ends up losing it all. Finding his dad sulking over his poor decisions in a park, Junior gently takes him back home and asks him to stop trying to transform their money.

The travels of Leo Prime, legendary warrior from the G1 world who once fought on future Earth, have brought him to the Legends Universe to defend it from their nefarious creators, the Zamojin. Determined to protect the people of this world as thanks for supporting him in his past battles, he engages in a space duel with Katsu Don, who believes their creation has gone wrong and that its continued existence is dangerous. The Zamojin uses Nijika to absorb Leo Prime's "beast power", reverting him to his original body and causing him to fall to the planet below, crashing into the home of Lio Convoy and Lio Junior. The two believe him to be the Transformers toy Junior has been wishing for lately, and it takes some convincing before they realize he's not just a big toy with a talking gimmick.

Leo Prime explains that he's come to fight the Zamojin and why: when the Transformers realized that their adventures manifested as TV programs in the Legends world, they felt encouraged by the cheers of the children watching them and persevered through many harsh battles as a result. (He wonders if a message he left for the kids in his last appearance reached them, a question that goes unanswered as the family doesn't own a TV.) Asked about the Zamojins' motives, he begins to explain that the Legends Universe was meant as an experiment in beast power, also known as Jūchōkon, an energy that was copied from beast Transformers like him and now exists within all Legends natives. He's interrupted when Katsu Don, having found him, rips into the house and begins draining Lio Junior's beast power, prompting the normally deadbeat Lio Convoy to come to his son's defense.

Noting Convoy's willingness to fight, Leo Prime reveals that as copies of Transformers, the people of the Legends world are able to tap into their ancestral memories and become proper Transformers themselves—what they think is "Transformers sickness" is actually them unlocking their true potential! He takes Lio Convoy's hand and helps expedite the process, transforming his copy into a giant robotic lion capable of taking on Katsu Don. By scanning Twincast, Leo Prime then adopts a Headmaster form and combines with Lio Convoy into a new robot mode, having confirmed from Lio's love for his son that they are indeed the same person and should have no problem combining. Using Lio Convoy's beast power, he unleashes a series of attacks that knocks Nijika out of Katsu Don's hands and sends the Zamojin fleeing, swearing revenge.

Leo Prime chooses to remain in the Legends Universe to protect it from further Zamojin attacks, living with his new friends at their new home, which is made up of Lio Convoy's new starship mode. Lio Junior's friends are greatly impressed by his cool house... until his dad embarrasses him by transforming into lion mode when he needs to use the bathroom.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NOAH DIAZ EXO-SUIT Transformers Studio Series Core Class DÍAZ Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
NOAH DIAZ EXO-SUIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDEWAYS Transformers Studio Series 88 Movie ROTF Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
SIDEWAYS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +04 Voyager WFC IN-STOCK 08/08"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Studio Series 81 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BARRICADE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +02 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BARRICADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SS-118 OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Studio Series Leader Rise Beasts ROTB Takara"
NEW!
SS-118 OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAWN Transformers Studio Series 80 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
BRAWN Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AIRAZOR Transformers Studio Series 97 Deluxe Rise Beasts ROTB Hasbro 2023 New"
AIRAZOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Quake and Chasm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON