This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Thread

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:47 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
william-james88 wrote:yeah I was referring more to Hot Rod for the paint not fitting the mold. Your orange line on the spoiler is also a good example of that. Its supposed to represent an elevated piece that is just not part of the mold, so it ends up looking off. As for Kup and Sharkticon, as you say, the paint is still wrong. Which is odd. Sharkticon reminds me of the united toys which were sparkly for the hell of it. And the paint is wrong right? Like the arms shouldnt be grey and the tail has the wrong colour.

As I said, the Hasbro homage to the toy colours is more realized than the Takara homage to the show colours.

Actually, I think you're giving too much credit to Hasbro and their "toy authenticity" approach. With Sharkticon, for example, there are just as many errors with Hasbro's paint layout and detailing compared to the original G1 toy as there are with Takara's version of the new figure with the G1 screen representation. You can tell what each one is going for, but neither do so perfectly. They're both off in different ways. I don't care either, because I already have five Hasbro Sharkticons and have preordered three of the Takara ones, in part for the extra Sweep Headmasters, but also to have a big Sharkticon horde with just a bit of diversity among themselves.

Takara's Hot Rod looks fantastic. The color of maroon used is almost spot on for the MP figure and Hot Rod's season 3 (not movie) appearances. The only thing that really bugs me at all is that the hands are orange instead of gray. Hasbro's Hot Rod is a nice toy homage, but still misses a few details, like not hiding the engine block in robot mode and neglecting some of the sticker details. Still, it looks great. I don't get the "using cartoon colors on a mold that it's not meant for" argument either. I can say the same about using the toy colors on a mold that doesn't match the original toy either.

The only thing that we can agree on, I think, is that Kup is a disaster. Takara F'ed that up utterly. All the retooling and paint detailing can't hide the fact that he's entirely the wrong color.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Kurona » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:54 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Kup's not a disaster, just... it's the wrong trousers, grommit.

I wonder if this happened with other characters if it'd be interesting. Like if they gave us a green Blurr because he kind of looks that colour in one episode of Season 3 if you de-saturate your screen and squint your eyes.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Evil Eye » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:01 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
I must be the only one that actually really likes Takara Kup. The retooling really helps, but I actually adore that grey colour scheme. Is it accurate? No, not at all. But by Primus it looks so classy. Very 70s IMO, but in a good way. I will agree that for anyone wanting an accurate toy, he's not so great, but for those wanting a toy that just looks good in its own right, he's superb. But then I'm very fond of unusual, out-of-left-field colour schemes and I wouldn't mind seeing it in something completely whacky like Sinclair C5 colours:

Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:07 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Black Hat wrote:I must be the only one that actually really likes Takara Kup. The retooling really helps, but I actually adore that grey colour scheme. Is it accurate? No, not at all. But by Primus it looks so classy. Very 70s IMO, but in a good way. I will agree that for anyone wanting an accurate toy, he's not so great, but for those wanting a toy that just looks good in its own right, he's superb. But then I'm very fond of unusual, out-of-left-field colour schemes and I wouldn't mind seeing it in something completely whacky like Sinclair C5 colours:

I also really love Takara Kup. I think he looks great and I love the new arms and head sculpt. I wasn't going to get him until I saw pictures. I'll still get TR Kup when I see him, but he'll be the one I mess around with all the time. Takara Kup will be the pretty one that stays on the shelf.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby Flashwave » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:42 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Fine. Ya'll win.

i've been passing on Hot Rod for a while now, but I like that deco and the TRgetmaster is a wonderful touch. Pre ordered.

There aint nothing that can save that Kup mold for me.

I WILL probably pass on a Triggerhappy as I already have a Hasbro, but I hope they do more Targetmasters.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:50 pm

-Edward Hoagland"
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:I also really love Takara Kup. I think he looks great and I love the new arms and head sculpt. I wasn't going to get him until I saw pictures. I'll still get TR Kup when I see him, but he'll be the one I mess around with all the time. Takara Kup will be the pretty one that stays on the shelf.

For me, it will be the Autobot Warriors 3-Pack version of Generations Sergeant Kup that will be the pretty one on my "Classics" shelf. He's still a great representation of Kup, even if he has (screen inaccurate) gray shins. The chest, IMO, looks a lot better. The Titans Return/Takara Legends version just has an odd chest that doesn't seem to match the G1 toy or the cartoon model. It's the front end truck kibble showing through the transparent plastic that's the big problem, IMO.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:52 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Wolfman Jake wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:I also really love Takara Kup. I think he looks great and I love the new arms and head sculpt. I wasn't going to get him until I saw pictures. I'll still get TR Kup when I see him, but he'll be the one I mess around with all the time. Takara Kup will be the pretty one that stays on the shelf.

For me, it will be the Autobot Warriors 3-Pack version of Generations Sergeant Kup that will be the pretty one on my "Classics" shelf. He's still a great representation of Kup, even if he has (screen inaccurate) gray shins. The chest, IMO, looks a lot better. The Titans Return/Takara Legends version just has an odd chest that doesn't seem to match the G1 toy or the cartoon model. It's the front end truck kibble showing through the transparent plastic that's the big problem, IMO.

I still do think the Generations version looks better than the new mold. Especially with the iGear head. I have that on my United Kup. I just love the whole Titans Return line so much, and Kup(second favorite character) that I want to get the new ones too.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194

Postby Overcracker » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:03 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
I think Kup looks great, in that color scheme.

I've never been all that into: (((Supreme Cartoon Accuracy))) echo echo echo...

And if I were in any way shape or form attached to Kup as a character I'd probably pre-order him.

Hot Rodimus on the other hand, I need better pictures before I decide. Otherwise I'll settle for the HB one. But I'll probably still get him though.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:16 pm

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Wow, that Takara Kup looks awesome.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby Hydrargyrus » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:49 pm

Motto: "Solutions can be found if one knows where to look."
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
Overcracker wrote:I think Kup looks great, in that color scheme.

And if I were in any way shape or form attached to Kup as a character I'd probably pre-order him.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Sometimes I say strange things.

“But, okay—if I want to prove him wrong, maybe I should look at things from his P.O.V.”
—Wheeljack, RiD #3

formerly known as MagicDeath
Hydrargyrus
Vehicon
Buy from Hydrargyrus on eBay
Alt Mode: Kronosaurus
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 6

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:10 pm

-Edward Hoagland"
MagicDeath wrote:

With grayscale Kup, though, it's not just a matter or cartoon accuracy. It's also problematic for G1 toy accuracy. In fact, this is a matter of outright CHARACTER accuracy. Kup isn't gray, period. He's never before been gray. He's some shade of teal, sometimes more greenish, sometimes more bluish, but NOT gray.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander

Postby RiddlerJ » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:20 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:
MagicDeath wrote:

With grayscale Kup, though, it's not just a matter or cartoon accuracy. It's also problematic for G1 toy accuracy. In fact, this is a matter of outright CHARACTER accuracy. Kup isn't gray, period. He's never before been gray. He's some shade of teal, sometimes more greenish, sometimes more bluish, but NOT gray.

Needs some Just for Men.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Autobot N » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:26 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Kurona wrote:it's the wrong trousers, grommit.
I understood that reference.JPG
I understood that reference.JPG (81.61 KiB) Viewed 9625 times
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Skill: Infinity

Postby Deadput » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:34 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Autobot N wrote:
Kurona wrote:it's the wrong trousers, grommit.
I understood that reference.JPG

I remember Wallace and Gromit too.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Emerje » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:16 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:I had an interesting thought. What if these new Firebolt and Recoil molds Takara has made aren't really "new" at all, that is, they haven't been designed solely by Takara just for this purpose. They may, in fact, be an early release of a couple of molds that will eventually be sold in Hasbro's "Power of the Primes" line, replacing the Titanmasters with Transforming vehicles/beasts/weapons price point of $5? The size/mass looks about equivalent to a Titans Return Titanmaster plus accessory. I'm pretty sure that "Targetmasters" were recently named as the successors to the Titanmasters by Hasbro at as well. Expect Hasbro to release these later, possibly using different names with different decos, under the "Power of the Primes" imprint next year.

And that's a very good point.

I'm positive this is entirely Takara Tomy working on their own. Hasbro has released/announced all but three of the original Targetmasters in Titans Return with those remaining three expected to be announced for TR soon. Why would they do that and then do real Targetmasters in Power of the Primes? That doesn't make sense. Especially when all this time Hasbro has been telling us that Titan Masters do triple duty as Headmasters, Powermasters, and Targetmasters. Suddenly going with full on Targetmasters would really negate the whole point of having Titan Masters combine with their vehicles to form guns.

To me this sounds like Takara Tomy trying to be extra faithful to the characters' origins since it would be hard to explain how all of these guys lost their Targetmaster partners when coming to the Legends world.

I did some checking on the Targetmasters' detailing:

"Recoil" kinda resembles Peacemaker, partner of Pointblank:

Transformers G1 1987 Peacemaker Gallery

Can't really place "Firebolt" though, though he has elements of Fracas and Caliburst. :-? Maybe it's just me...

Probably not a coincidence, to me it means they plan on releasing a Pointblank figure and giving him his proper Targetmaster partner. To me those guys look like their parts might be interchangeable which may be why you're seeing elements of different Targetmasters in Firebolt.

BTW, anyone else notice that Recoil is partially unpainted clear plastic? Odd choice.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Cobotron » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:26 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Emerje wrote:BTW, anyone else notice that Recoil is partially unpainted clear plastic? Odd choice.

Emerje
Yeah, I think it's just the parts that make the gun barrels. Which kind of makes sense in a laser gunny kind of way.

They have been doing a lot of painted clear plastic parts lately. Even in places where it doesn't seem necessary. A bunch of UW figures had it, and some of the past Legends figures.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Firepower: 5

Postby ScottyP » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:49 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Overcracker wrote:I've never been all that into: (((Supreme Cartoon Accuracy))) echo echo echo...
I feel like that needs custom markup.

Like this! But with some other image. Hmm.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 638
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Overcracker » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:27 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
ScottyP wrote:
Overcracker wrote:I've never been all that into: (((Supreme Cartoon Accuracy))) echo echo echo...
I feel like that needs custom markup.

Like this! But with some other image. Hmm.

Haha, yeah I think it does. Image

I've been thinking about this, and I think the best cartoon accurate Kup, is going to be a mix of Habsro and TT.

Take the legs arms and head from TT, and plug them on to Hasbro's torso, and you get a 90% G1 toy accurate Kup.

A few reprolabels and he should be almost 100% accurate.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:09 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Is it just me, or does Kup look a little like Cerebros from a distance?
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10

Postby Emerje » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:00 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Is it just me, or does Kup look a little like Cerebros from a distance?

Maybe on the horizon in the distance, they do have the same pallet.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:24 pm

-Edward Hoagland"
Cobotron wrote:
Emerje wrote:BTW, anyone else notice that Recoil is partially unpainted clear plastic? Odd choice.

Emerje
Yeah, I think it's just the parts that make the gun barrels. Which kind of makes sense in a laser gunny kind of way.

They have been doing a lot of painted clear plastic parts lately. Even in places where it doesn't seem necessary. A bunch of UW figures had it, and some of the past Legends figures.

If I recall, for the three Decepticon remolds we got a while back in Legends, Slipstream, Nightbird, and Black Arachnia, ALL of the retooled parts were cast in transparent plastic and then painted over in opaque, except for parts that were to remain transparent, like light piping optics or Black Arachnia's "chest." I can't think of many examples in Unite Warriors beyond Groove and Afterburner, though, who were the only Combiner Wars/Unite Warriors figures to have transparent plastic at all, most likely.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:48 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Wolfman Jake wrote:If I recall, for the three Decepticon remolds we got a while back in Legends, Slipstream, Nightbird, and Black Arachnia, ALL of the retooled parts were cast in transparent plastic and then painted over in opaque, except for parts that were to remain transparent, like light piping optics or Black Arachnia's "chest." I can't think of many examples in Unite Warriors beyond Groove and Afterburner, though, who were the only Combiner Wars/Unite Warriors figures to have transparent plastic at all, most likely.

Retooled or exchanged parts are usually cast in a single color, maybe two. That would account for all the translucent parts on Slipstream, Nightbird and Blackarachnia. Unite Warriors, like Combiner Wars, were all opaque, with three exceptions:

- Groove
- Afterburner
- Ghost Starscream

The clear barrels on Recoil and Firebolt are an interesting choice, but that could be to simulate an energetic glow?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8

Postby Ultra Markus » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:03 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
well at least Takara got Kups face to look like the cartoon :-?
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:38 pm

-Edward Hoagland"
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:If I recall, for the three Decepticon remolds we got a while back in Legends, Slipstream, Nightbird, and Black Arachnia, ALL of the retooled parts were cast in transparent plastic and then painted over in opaque, except for parts that were to remain transparent, like light piping optics or Black Arachnia's "chest." I can't think of many examples in Unite Warriors beyond Groove and Afterburner, though, who were the only Combiner Wars/Unite Warriors figures to have transparent plastic at all, most likely.

Retooled or exchanged parts are usually cast in a single color, maybe two. That would account for all the translucent parts on Slipstream, Nightbird and Blackarachnia. Unite Warriors, like Combiner Wars, were all opaque, with three exceptions:

- Groove
- Afterburner
- Ghost Starscream

The clear barrels on Recoil and Firebolt are an interesting choice, but that could be to simulate an energetic glow?

Dang, I forgot all about Ghost Starscream! Still, it's interesting how Hasbro avoided clear plastic for almost the entirety of the Combiner Wars line. Was it a cost cutting measure, or a matter of using less fragile/brittle plastics for heftier combiners?
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:49 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Wolfman Jake wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

- Groove
- Afterburner
- Ghost Starscream

Dang, I forgot all about Ghost Starscream! Still, it's interesting how Hasbro avoided clear plastic for almost the entirety of the Combiner Wars line. Was it a cost cutting measure, or a matter of using less fragile/brittle plastics for heftier combiners?

I suspect the mold layouts prevented any viable use for translucent plastic (if one part is clear, others have be clear too). Fragility and having to paint over large parts like the car shells and jet cockpits? Yeah...

But that's neither here or there.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #4 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915Q"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #22 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 22A APR200729 (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS #22 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS PREVIEW 2nd ptg Optimus Prime var Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 (CA) Lee"
TRANSFORMERS PREVI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ENERGON #20 Dreamwave Comics DW 2004 (W) Furman (A/CA) Guidi"
Transformers ENERG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr H 1:100 foil Image Comics 2023 0823IM293 1H Bertram 231010J"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 APR210675 5A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #29 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/CA) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926L"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED FCBD IDW Comics 2008 Free Comic Book Day 230227"
TRANSFORMERS ANIMA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAZINGER Z vs TRANSFORMERS TPB Comic Book Villagebooks Japan Manga NEW 231208G"
MAZINGER Z vs TRAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #9 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210583 9A (CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #17 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 APR221591 17A (CA) Yurcaba"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers BEAST WARS ANNUAL #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 FEB220440 (CA) Miller"
Transformers BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #7 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 0224IM316 7D (CA) Wijngaard"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #7 Cv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON