This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Thread

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:38 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
Stuartmaximus wrote:
Ultra Mad wrote:I agree that Super Ginrai is not perfect (Godbomber even less!) but I'm quite happy with the result. The only things that bugs me it's that knowing in advance they would release a box set with those two figures and the two junior headmasters, I would have waited, not having to buy both so I could finaly get a Minerva figure (even if it's only a headmaster). Even with all the bad press both figures have generated (Ginrai and Godbomber), I still would have been thrilled to add them to my collection. Now I will have two (having preordered the exclusive set with Cab and Minerva) and I will probably keep one in combined mode and the other one in vehicule mode, both on display. If they do however releasea Minerva figure on her own in a few months, then I will be royaly pissed :-x But again, I will also remind myself that nobody forced my hands to buy those sets in the first place.

weird how they never included/repainted Minimus Ambus/Alpha Trion as Minerva(YES! you lose the headmaster ability there! but it could've worked.....maybe :???: )

speaking of repaints.....& since people have been talking of PMOP/Ginrai lately....i'd rather have that repainted(& retooling of the TM of course) as Elita One

So I wasn't the only one contemplating a Powermaster Elita One. Awesome. Ideally she would look more distinct (New mold for preference, but if done as a PMOP redeco and retool I would want differently colored and adorned trailer sides, new forearms or the Ginrai ones, a cab somewhat resembling her show altmode, and a new chestplate to go with it. Also, reversible knees because that mold is in dire need of reversible knees for the sake of base mode. And more 5mm ports for attaching Titan Master vehicle weapons.)
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Pre-Order and Images of Takara Legends God Ginrai (Ginrai, Godbomber, Minerva and Cab)

Postby Kurona » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:15 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Courtesy of fellow board member RodimusConvoy13, we now know that TakaraTomy Mall has finally put up a listing for the much-awaited God Ginrai giftset - a set containing their previous releases Super Ginrai and Godbomber, along with two new exclusive Titan Masters in Minerva and Cab from the Masterforce series. Along with the listing, they have of course uploaded a small batch of images; allowing us to see the Minerva and Cab Titan Masters in their 'robot' modes - though unfortunately not their head modes. In addition, it shows that the sword, chestplate and shoulder cannon of Godbomber have been done up in chrome, while the windows on Ginrai's cab are now clear plastic. This giftset is to be released in November of this year for 17,280 Yen; or $155 in American currency. Check out the pre-order here, check out the images below, and check out our forums for discussion!

Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:21 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
SHOW US THE DAMN FACES TAKARA!!!!!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby kurthy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:49 am

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
william-james88 wrote:SHOW US THE DAMN FACES TAKARA!!!!!

:lol:

Takara is great at trolling fans!
:BOWDOWN:
kurthy
Pretender
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 4
Skill: ???

Postby Rated X » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:14 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I just got my god ginrai so im good. If the titans came with vehicles to interact with I would feel cheated. But Im not into swapping heads with bodies that dont belong to them so no big loss. One thing I would assume is that reversing the paint scheme on the cab part leaves a lot more room for paint imperfections. Before you had a few blue paint apps (windows) over a red plastic cab part. Now youre gonna have red paint all over a clear blue plastic cab part just for the sake of clear windows. I see lots of messy paint errors coming out the factory. As a huge buyer of takara figures, I can tell you the paint isnt always as perfect as you would expect for double the price of Hasbro versions. And whats funny is that this reissue means that "Magnus Prime" and the inevitable god bomber US release box set will be worthless for those scalpers who like to break up sets and sell em...lol.
Last edited by Rated X on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:19 am

Rated X wrote: I can tell you the paint isnt always as perfect as you would expect for double the price of Hasbro versions.

Takara toys cost more for US fans because of extra importing fees, it has nothing to do with the paint apps.
For example, Legends Sixshot costs $54 in Japan, which is faaaar from double the cost of Hasbro.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail ... 1&rank=ctg
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:30 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
So glad I waited for this and didn't immediately jump on the first two releases. Now I just need to get the Wheelie/Goshooter set to have Shuta to go with Cab and Minerva.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:58 am

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Wow. This entire giftset is AWESOME! :D
Too bad it might be a while before I can actually get it. :BANG_HEAD:
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
Strength: 10
Speed: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:22 pm

Motto: ""IF A MAN THINKETH, SO IS HE""
Weapon: Shotgun
Even though that chrome is from the original godbomber, I just want the chrome sword. Im quite sure that metallic paint will scratch off very easy.
Phenomenal price though
Attachments
20170611_151015.jpg
20170611_153303.jpg
20170617_231933.jpg
20170617_225953.jpg
G1OPT1MU5PR1M3
Banned
Alt Mode: Diesel Truck
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby grimdragon2001 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:00 pm

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
that set looks gourgeous, looks like im going to be double dipping on these guys after all
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:40 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
william-james88 wrote:SHOW US THE DAMN FACES TAKARA!!!!!

Like we say in québécois,
TAKARA BANDE D'AGACES-PISSETTES! :-(
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Nemesis Destron » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:44 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
So in summation Takara you can have my money for this set it. >:oP I shall then keep my Super Ginrai in convoy mode thus figuring out what the hell to do with the future arrival of Magnus Prime. :-P :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:44 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
william-james88 wrote:
Rated X wrote: I can tell you the paint isnt always as perfect as you would expect for double the price of Hasbro versions.

Takara toys cost more for US fans because of extra importing fees, it has nothing to do with the paint apps.
For example, Legends Sixshot costs $54 in Japan, which is faaaar from double the cost of Hasbro.

And I can tell the same thing for us Canadian who import all American goods. Exchange + hig shipping, + surprise custom fees can amount to TRIPLE or QUADRUPLE the original cost.

Like, eh, it's all a matter of perspective.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:45 pm

Anyone know if the giftset Ginrai was retooled to have reversible knees?
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:49 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
I just want the two Headmaster Jrs., I could source the other two via other means... which means waiting until Hasbro actually releases that Magic Mushroom.

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Anyone know if the giftset Ginrai was retooled to have reversible knees?

You're gonna have to explain that one.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:20 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I just want the two Headmaster Jrs., I could source the other two via other means... which means waiting until Hasbro actually releases that Magic Mushroom.

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Anyone know if the giftset Ginrai was retooled to have reversible knees?

You're gonna have to explain that one.

Knees that bend forward as well as backward. The PMOP/Super Ginrai mold desperately needs them for the sake of the base mode. As-is, the ramps are stuck pointing backward and running under the "towers" made by the arms, which A. reduces the resemblance to the original PMOP's base mode and B. impairs their function. With reversible knees the base mode decks could be rotated 90 degrees outward. This would not only improve the resemblance, it would also provide better clearance for stuff to drive up and down the ramps.
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Overcracker » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:40 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
PMOP can already do that:

I'm pretty sure Ginrai can do the same.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby Rated X » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:20 pm

william-james88 wrote:

Weve been through this debate before. Whether the extra cost in incurred through import fees, price gouging, or Japans gift to the sky gods, its still double the amount of money coming out of my pocket for a piece of plastic that does the same thing.

And the reason I dont really buy into the "import fees" theory is because the toys are all made from the same molds. The crates of takara figures BBTS and TFSource recieve never touch Japanese soil. They get shipped from the Chinese factory they were made directly to the US. Thats right, the same exact route on the same cargo ship or plane that the hasbro crates get to the US. So that import fee excuse is TOTAL BULLS**T. Its called PRICE GOUGING...Japanese writing on a box doesnt mean its made in Japan. Its made in China and shipped to the US at the same cost that the hasbro figures get shipped to the US. Open your eyes my brother....its price gouging.
Rated X
Banned

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:43 pm

Oh, there probably is price-gouging by BBTS, but import fees are doubtless still a factor. Even if the crates never touched Japanese soil, being the Japanese edition presumably qualifies them as a foreign product and thus subjects them to import fees (which are basically protectionist tariffs) tacked on to the freight cost. Same kind of thing that inflates shipping from Canada to the US and from the US to Canada.

Overcracker, the only part of my description that mode matches is the part about giving the ramps better clearance for things to drive up and down :roll: . Admittedly it's an improvement on the base mode in the official instructions for PMOP (which is what I have. The only Japanese import I've ever gotten was Encore Ratchet, because I found him MISB on eBay for $20 shipped), but it's not exactly what I was talking about. It doesn't involve the knees bending 90 degrees forwards (which they cannot do) or really improve the resemblance to the original PMOP base mode
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:34 am

Rated X wrote:Weve been through this debate before. Whether the extra cost in incurred through import fees, price gouging, or Japans gift to the sky gods, its still double the amount of money coming out of my pocket for a piece of plastic that does the same thing.

Sure, but your theory is that there are evil mail men who conspire to make toys exclusive to certain nations so that people must pay them more to ship them. Its nonsense.

Just contracts, really. Takara toys can only be bought in japan, so anyone in the US has to pay shipping. For Hasbro toys, they cover the shipping to america, since they distribute the product there, so retailers dont have to fork out added costs. Thats it.

It's the same in reverse. Since Hasbro toys cant be sold directly to japanese people, they must also be imported, so a japanese fans ends up paying $100 for Titans Return Octane and Blitzwing together

http://www.redmercury.co.jp/shop/detail ... -RED-14033

And @ Zelda, I really like your avatar!

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Kurona » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:23 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Weren't there also Japanese fans clamouring for Hasbro-exclusive CW stuff like Offroad and G2 Bruticus? How much could they expect to fork out for those?
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Skill: 2

Postby Rated X » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:01 am

william-james88 wrote:
Rated X wrote:Weve been through this debate before. Whether the extra cost in incurred through import fees, price gouging, or Japans gift to the sky gods, its still double the amount of money coming out of my pocket for a piece of plastic that does the same thing.

Sure, but your theory is that there are evil mail men who conspire to make toys exclusive to certain nations so that people must pay them more to ship them. Its nonsense.

Just contracts, really. Takara toys can only be bought in japan, so anyone in the US has to pay shipping. For Hasbro toys, they cover the shipping to america, since they distribute the product there, so retailers dont have to fork out added costs. Thats it.

It's the same in reverse. Since Hasbro toys cant be sold directly to japanese people, they must also be imported, so a japanese fans ends up paying $100 for Titans Return Octane and Blitzwing together

http://www.redmercury.co.jp/shop/detail ... -RED-14033

And @ Zelda, I really like your avatar!

I never said anything about evil mail men or conspiracy theories so dont try to put words in my mouth.

Youre theory completely defies all logic from a corporate standpoint. Youre talking as if you have copies of takara contracts translated in the palm of your hand and know exactly what they do just because. You have offered no proof that the Chinese based factory jointly owned by Hasbro/Takara spends double the money to ship pallets of toys to Japan only to be put on another boat and be shipped to the US. That defies all logic. It would be millions in wasted revenue on shipping large trailer sized crates twice instead of once. Remember Hasbro Asia owns the molds, takara just uses them and packs their figures in carboard with Japanese writing.

Still think all pallets of Takara products touch Japanese soil before beginning their journey to the US and other countries?

Then please explain how a bunch of Takara Chromedome heads got packaged with Hasbro bodies and sent to the US?

This is proof that both Takara and Hasbro figures are made in the same factory by the same people in China. While that alone doesnt directly proce your double shipping costs theory wrong, it doesnt prove it right either. Thats where using good old fashioned logic comes in handy. Its not about "evil mail men" or Japanese conspiracy theories. Its about smart business practices and cost reduction. It just MAKES SENSE from a business standpoint. Takara owns their products made in China even if they never touch Japanese soil. They can ship them from wherever they choose to cut costs. Its their property.

The only thing you proved in the past to me with your news connections is that takara products sell in Japanese retail outlets for the same price as hasbro versions when you translate the currency to US dollars. And I gave you credit for that. (Even though they were selling takara animated figures for $35 US dollars a pop the one time I was physically in a Japanese airport briefly to catch a connecting flight to the Philippines :-? ) Ill give you the benefit of the doubt on that one and assume the airport gift shop was gouging the prices for tourists, not Takara themselves.

But just do yourself a favor and kill the talk about conspiracy theories, my friend. Uless you can provide a copy of Takara shipping contracts that offer definitive proof where they can and cant ship the property they paid for, dont say you know. The only thing we can do is refer to smart business practices. Hasbro/Takara is known for finding ways to cut costs and increase profits, so one can only assume that they are smart enough not to waste millions by paying for shipping twice. ;)^
Rated X
Banned

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:52 am

Kurona wrote:Weren't there also Japanese fans clamouring for Hasbro-exclusive CW stuff like Offroad and G2 Bruticus? How much could they expect to fork out for those?

yes there were, the G2 combiner sets sold for around the $200 price point in japan, so double the US price point. And they were completely sold out while those same sets for half the price stagnated on US websites. Its like few fans in the US cared that they had gorgeously painted Hasbro exclusives, but Japan was like " holy ****, a gorgeously painted Hasbro exclusive, I must have NOW!"

Japan fans are also buying hasbro Skyshadow for $100

http://www.redmercury.co.jp/shop/detail ... =RED-13807

Its pretty much the flip side of Us fans buying Super Jinrai for the same amount in the US.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Ultra Mad » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:03 am

Motto: ""To do what I must""
Weapon: Twin Cryo-Blasters
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:Weren't there also Japanese fans clamouring for Hasbro-exclusive CW stuff like Offroad and G2 Bruticus? How much could they expect to fork out for those?

yes there were, the G2 combiner sets sold for around the $200 price point in japan, so double the US price point. And they were completely sold out while those same sets for half the price stagnated on US websites. Its like few fans in the US cared that they had gorgeously painted Hasbro exclusives, but Japan was like " holy ****, a gorgeously painted Hasbro exclusive, I must have NOW!"

Japan fans are also buying hasbro Skyshadow for $100

http://www.redmercury.co.jp/shop/detail ... =RED-13807

Its pretty much the flip side of Us fans buying Super Jinrai for the same amount in the US.

That is fun to know. To better demonstrate on how some of those sets are still on the shelves, I saw one yesterday (the G2 Aerialbots) on discount at my local Walmart.
Ultra Mad
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: Armored truck

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:50 am

Ultra Mad wrote:
That is fun to know. To better demonstrate on how some of those sets are still on the shelves, I saw one yesterday (the G2 Aerialbots) on discount at my local Walmart.

We tend to not see how lucky we are with hasbro exclusives and always feel the grass is greener. But even now in the Legends line, we dont know if there will be a Sky Shadow, Krok, Raodburn or Quake, just to name a few. So all these fans in japan who are into obscure hasbro only stuff (just as there are fans here who are into more obscure JG1 stuff we didnt get here) will not be getting them and will be stuck having to import them.

I can also easily imagine how different boards would have been if Hasbro had not done those G2 combiners and instead Takara released them all as UW EX Takara tomy mall exclusives.

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers EARTHSPARK Official Guidebook Paperback Simon Spotlight Book 2023"
Transformers EARTH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2020 Offroad vehicle"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2020 Racing Truck 2020"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TERRAN TWITCH Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
TERRAN TWITCH Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOIST TOW-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool 191206a"
HOIST TOW-BOT Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2023 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2017 New Truck Diaclone"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2022"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHIEF CHARLIE BURNS + RESCUE CUTTER Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool"
CHIEF CHARLIE BURN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON