This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

In Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG47 Kickback, LG48 Brawn, LG49 Triggerhappy

Postby Va'al » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:37 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Thanks to a nudge from fellow Seibertronian Cyberpath, we have some in-hand images by Alfes 2010 of recently released Takara Tomy Transformers Legends figures LG-47 Kickback & Clouder, LG-48 Brawn & Repugnus, and LG-49 Targetmaster Triggerhappy! You can check out the images mirrored below, including comparison shots and poses - and once you do, let us know what you think in the Energon Pub.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Randomhero » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:21 pm

I ended up canceling LG Triggerhappy, Misfire and Slugslinger. It’s holiday season and after getting the Titans Return ones and standing them together I said “this is fine. These are great I don’t need the Takara ones.”

I have Kup and Hotrod and the Target Masters just arnt the selling point I originally imagined. They’re cool but I’m not attached to target masters. They all look the same and while I grew up with the cartoon and rebirth they’re still just tiny dudes that turn into oversized guns with no personalities to me. They just stand on a shelf while I give Hot Rod and Kup regular guns or no guns at all
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Kurona » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:01 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Mmmm, Triggerhappy looks way better than he did in the stock photos. Looks like Takara done a good job on him after all :)
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Sigma Magnus » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:04 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
Perfectly content with the Hasbro Targetmaster jets, but I'm glad to see Triggerhappy turned out cool. Might have to see if I can track down their little gun dudes separately at some point.
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Deadput » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:14 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
I share the sentiment about being ok with the Hasbro versions of the Decepticon Targetmasters, they don't have that drastic of a paintjob or molding from their Hasbro counterparts like Kup and Hot Rod did and it's not worth full price for only the Targetmasters which while I think are cool is just a bonus.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby william-james88 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:50 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
For some reason, I really need my Kickback's wings to be clear yellow. I do like how Takara painted his eyes though.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4468
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

The Preorder Goal to Start Production of Takara Legends LG-EX Grand Maximus Has Been Achieved

Postby Bounti76 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:08 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Fellow Seibertonian Emerje has clued us in to some fantastic news! While, Takara's LG-EX Grand Maximus was put up for pre-order a couple of weeks ago (via Takara Tomy Mall), it was said that there needed to be 2,000 orders of Grand Maximus for this toy to go into production. That goal has now been achieved and Takara confirmed that on Twitter. However, the extra goal of 3,000 preorderd in order to get the bonus clear decoy/pretender has yet to be achieved. This set will be released in March of next year, and if you're still interested in preordering this figure, why not click this link to be taken to a list of our sponsors who are selling it!

For reference, here is how the image indicating the goals looked like before:

And this is how it looks like now:

Additonally, Emerje provided us with a link to hear a sound clip from the new figure! If you can't read Japanese, scroll down to the links just past the picture of the Prime Master exclusive suit and Grand Max in his starship mode.

The same Twitter post mentioned earlier also had sample artwork for Gran Maximus which may end up being featured on material related to his release, it can be found below.

And last but not least, why not check out Seibertron's own gallery of Grand Maximus and his Pretender shell to see how the figure compares to the original!

Keep your eyes glued to Seibertron.com for all the latest news!

Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:11 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
To add, the homage is merely to the concept of Grand being a Pretender, nothing more. The actual suit is based on Waverider/Diver, and is a retool of PotP Cloudburst. :-B

And good to see the goals being met! :DANCE:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Courage: 8

Postby Powered Convoy » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:27 pm

Bounti76 wrote:Fellow Seibertonian Emerje has clued us in to some fantastic news! Takara's LG-EX Grand Maximus was put up for pre-order a couple of weeks ago (via Takara Tomy Mall), shown with a translucent plastic Prime Master decoy suit homaging his original Pretender shell. The Prime Master suit was shown with the caveat that it wouldn't be included unless the threshold of 3,000 preorders were met. Based on the images below, it looks like the goal has been met, and all orders will now include a Prime Master decoy suit! It was also confirmed on Twitter that the suit will be included. This set will be released in March of next year, and if you're still interested in preordering this figure, why not click this link to be taken to a list of our sponsors who are selling it! But hurry; preorders are only currently open until next Thursday, November 2nd.

Additonally, Emerje provided us with a link to hear a sound clip from the new figure! If you can't read Japanese, scroll down to the links just past the picture showcasing the now confirmed Prime Master exclusive suit and Grand Max in his starship mode.

And last but not least, why not check out Seibertron's own gallery of Grand Maximus and his Pretender shell to see how the newly announced figure compares to the original!

The article got it wrong. That gray text means it's not yet achieved and will be a challenge.

The red text means the goal was met for 2,000 records. 3,000 has yet to happen and the article should be corrected.

Randy
Powered Convoy
Vehicon
News Credits: 86

Postby Relic0037 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:50 pm

Motto: ""More than Meets the Eye, although my eyesight isn't what it used to be!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Powered Convoy wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:Fellow Seibertonian Emerje has clued us in to some fantastic news! Takara's LG-EX Grand Maximus was put up for pre-order a couple of weeks ago (via Takara Tomy Mall), shown with a translucent plastic Prime Master decoy suit homaging his original Pretender shell. The Prime Master suit was shown with the caveat that it wouldn't be included unless the threshold of 3,000 preorders were met. Based on the images below, it looks like the goal has been met, and all orders will now include a Prime Master decoy suit! It was also confirmed on Twitter that the suit will be included. This set will be released in March of next year, and if you're still interested in preordering this figure, why not click this link to be taken to a list of our sponsors who are selling it! But hurry; preorders are only currently open until next Thursday, November 2nd.

Additonally, Emerje provided us with a link to hear a sound clip from the new figure! If you can't read Japanese, scroll down to the links just past the picture showcasing the now confirmed Prime Master exclusive suit and Grand Max in his starship mode.

And last but not least, why not check out Seibertron's own gallery of Grand Maximus and his Pretender shell to see how the newly announced figure compares to the original!

The article got it wrong. That gray text means it's not yet achieved and will be a challenge.

The red text means the goal was met for 2,000 records. 3,000 has yet to happen and the article should be corrected.

Randy

I want Grand either way, but the Prime Master suit would be a nice bonus. On the Masterforce show when he wasn't in full Grand Maximus mode, he was usually inside that Pretender shell. If the figure is produced without it, I may even consider buying some other Prime Master & doing a repaint to act as a substitute.
Relic0037
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3

Postby Emerje » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:06 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Powered Convoy wrote:The article got it wrong. That gray text means it's not yet achieved and will be a challenge.

Randy

Yep, all I tipped was that Grand Max met its release goal (and passed along the graphics the audio samples and Twitter post), I didn't say the titan master had. ;)

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby RAR » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:41 am

Considering the "correct" shell was used only recently I guess the reason they don't use is is because the new figures doesn't fit ?

As I don't have the original G1 figure or the Botcon reissue/repaints.

I was wondering has anyone checked this ?

Does the new Fort Max "Cerebro" fit inside the old Pretender shell still ?

[If it doesn't I can't see why they can't include that too].

That said I don't mind if they venture in the 3rd party area and actually sell an official new gun, Pretender shell and sidekick accessory and so on. (perhaps a radar dish and pistol as well - maybe even a new mould small sword).

If they made an event out of it that would be worth having. i'd be surprised though if they would actually go to the trouble to make all those missing pieces when there is so very many of them... and that is without even getting into Ramp issues. or how he can fall over backwards and might need some better feet or heel supports.

But if they are not interested then I'm sure someone else will addresses a lot of that on the 3rd party scene. I feel the lack of decent ramps and the missing weapons the most though.

This one is a bit of a chin stroker - I really like the characters colours so it is very tempting (as is the other Six knight toy) but without any sign of a Scorponok or Black Zarek he'd just seem a bit lonely.

But having a double (or more) city is pretty appealing as a local of play for all the little things that are so trendy these days.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Va'al » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:08 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
The article has been rewritten correctly, we apologise for the mistake. It was due to miscommunication and technical difficulties on staff.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Agamemnon » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:40 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Randomhero wrote:I ended up canceling LG Triggerhappy, Misfire and Slugslinger. It’s holiday season and after getting the Titans Return ones and standing them together I said “this is fine. These are great I don’t need the Takara ones.”

I have Kup and Hotrod and the Target Masters just arnt the selling point I originally imagined. They’re cool but I’m not attached to target masters. They all look the same and while I grew up with the cartoon and rebirth they’re still just tiny dudes that turn into oversized guns with no personalities to me. They just stand on a shelf while I give Hot Rod and Kup regular guns or no guns at all

I was kinda thinking the same thing, but for a bit of a different reason. I can get some personality out of the Target Masters as I was a big fan of the G1 cartoon as a kid. And part of me was eager to get some of the Takara stuff to get these Target Masters. (Realistically, Blurr, Kup, and Hot Rod looked so damn good, I had to get the Takara versions. So, the Target Masters were a plus.)

All that said, I am finding the Target Master figures themselves underwhelming. I just opened Kup and Hot Rod last night. And the cool head turning around with the waist turning is a very nice touch. However, the arms and legs just do not seem to peg in very well. Given the ball joints and my penchant for transforming my stuff when fiddling at my desk, I foresee much furniture polishing in my future, or just placing the Target Masters on the shelf and never fiddling with them. For the expense (sure, I am an importer, so more expensive for me than the intended audience) I'm just not that satisfied.

Also, a quick note on Kup. I love the paint job and the bot mode. However, the remolding of the arms makes the alt mode crap, in my opinion.
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:51 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
RAR wrote:Considering the "correct" shell was used only recently I guess the reason they don't use is is because the new figures doesn't fit ?

Size was probably a factor:

... but the main reason is probably because in PotP the Pretenders have been shrunk to Titan Master size, and have suits to match that. Anticipating a future TakaraTomy release (with retooled face plates to match the original inner robot heads), one of those suits was chosen instead in order to remain consistent.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8

Postby shajaki » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:56 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
So I finally got around to using the Sharkticon/Sweep head. I was curious to see how it looked on the Hasbro Scourge... and the answer is shockingly well! The different shade of blue is so minor that you can only notice it if you're looking for it.

And another thing that's an option, is switching out the light Takara Titan Master arms with the dark Hasbro arms. Honestly I'm not sure which I like better 8-}

shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby shajaki » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:57 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Didn't realize the legs were so easy to switch out. Took another shot with Hasbro arms and legs on the Takara Sweep. I think the total lack of light pieces helps him fit in better with the body.

shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby Cyberpath » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:23 am

Hasbro vs. Takara, from @DPT_2002 --

Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:45 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
The pure white of Takara's Triggerhappy makes the gray of Hasbro's Triggerhappy look faded and worn by comparison.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Evil Eye » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:15 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Agreed, though I have no idea what Takara were thinking when they made the eyes the same colour as the faceplate. I'm happy with my Hasbro Triggerhappy but the Takara one does look cool.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Intelligence: 8

Postby steals_your_goats » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:20 am

Weapon: Twin Swords
Black Hat wrote:Agreed, though I have no idea what Takara were thinking when they made the eyes the same colour as the faceplate. I'm happy with my Hasbro Triggerhappy but the Takara one does look cool.

They didn't. The mouth plate is red the face plate around the eyes is gold.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:40 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
steals_your_goats wrote:
Black Hat wrote:Agreed, though I have no idea what Takara were thinking when they made the eyes the same colour as the faceplate. I'm happy with my Hasbro Triggerhappy but the Takara one does look cool.

They didn't. The mouth plate is red the face plate around the eyes is gold.
Yeah, Triggerhappy had red eyes, a yellow face, and a red mouthplate in both cartoons.

The Rebirth

The Headmasters

As a result, Takara's ends up being the more Rebirth-accurate version.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:08 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
We'd better get to the 3000 preorders for the pretender suit. That is the main reason I want Grand Max.

If we don't get there and they cancel the pretender shell, I'll cancel my preorder
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Firepower: 8

Postby gothsaurus » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:21 am

I only wish the deco looked more like the G1 one. The transparent plastic really bummed me out. If they don't make it to 3000 I'll just do my own repaint and try to match the original as much as possible. >:oP
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby megatronus » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:26 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:We'd better get to the 3000 preorders for the pretender suit. That is the main reason I want Grand Max.

If we don't get there and they cancel the pretender shell, I'll cancel my preorder

Now THAT's commitment!
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON