This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Ultimate Toy Guide 2014 Available This Week

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Transformers Ultimate Toy Guide 2014 Available This Week

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:01 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
A retailer based in Japan by the name of Red Mercury has provided a listing for what's called the Transformers Ultimate Toy Guide 2014 book. The book will cover the characters and various toylines of the current TF film, Transformers: Age of Extinction. The book will also feature a retrospective of the three previous films as well. The book will also include something special by way of a history of the line's 30 years. The book will be released on August 8th, which is this Friday. It's currently priced at 1,620 Yen/$15.87 USD.

The details below come from Red Mercury's ordering page for the book. The translation is a bit rough.

■ Product Code: 140808A-RED-11258 
■ Item Category: TRANSFORMERS >> OTHER
■ product type: MAGAZINE
■ Studio Name Toho:  
■ Inclusion contents : ( all color / 56P planned) 
has emerged movie that contains the-past three works in the "Transformers" Toy guide to introduce based on the valuable article 30 years of history and character, and the world of Transformers! It is the 4th of permanent preservation version information! 
· Benefits inclusion: Insignia seal 
and seal of in various sizes, the Insignia is an icon symbolizing the "Transformers"! If Halle this,! That notebook and smartphone Kimi becomes Transformers 

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around! 
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Transformers Ultimate Toy Guide 2014 Available This Week

Postby RSDADDIMUS2 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:22 pm

Motto: ""Freedom is the right of all Nacho Cheese.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I'm not interested in this guide,but would be absolutely thrilled if they had a guide for ALL the Transformers ever released.Is there one? :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE:
RSDADDIMUS2
Fuzor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7

Re: Transformers Ultimate Toy Guide 2014 Available This Week

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:41 pm

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
RSDADDIMUS2 wrote:I'm not interested in this guide,but would be absolutely thrilled if they had a guide for ALL the Transformers ever released.Is there one? :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE:

Somewhat. The Transformers Vault: The Complete Transformers Universe is a book that was published in 2010. It's about all of the things Transformers. From Diaclone & Microman (G1) to the pre-production of Transformers: Dark of the Moon. I bought the book at a local Barnes & Noble at a great price. Search it up online, for it is hard to find.
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLACK CONVOY PEN Transformers Sentinel Optimus Prime Japan Takara Tomy 2014 New"
BLACK CONVOY PEN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +01 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Purple) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Purple) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Camaro) Transformers Movie Energon Igniters Power Plus Series 2018"
BUMBLEBEE (Camaro) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHATTER Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniters Power Plus Series 2018 New"
SHATTER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 1 2019 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize OPTIMUS PRIME COMMANDER-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool"
Energize OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 84 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Robots In Disguise 2015 Hyper Change 3-Step 220512A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers TCG BUMBLEBEE VS. MEGATRON Set 2-Player Starter Set (44 Cards) New"
Transformers TCG B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Bot Shots DRAGON TRACK Battle Game Optimus Prime Megatron 2013 New"
Transformers Bot S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 220420A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2020 Offroad vehicle"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON