This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Auto Assembly 2015 Discussion Thread

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Auto Assembly 2015 Guest Update - Alex Milne

Postby Va'al » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:26 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Another guest update from Auto Assembly 2015, Europe's largest Transformers convention - and the last in this incarnation: IDW artist and fan-favourite Canadian Alex Milne will be joining the long list of amazing guests in Birmingham, UK, this August. Read more below and head here to book your tickets!

We are immeasurably pleased to announce that Transformers comic Artist Alex Milne will be joining us for our final Auto Assembly celebration in August 2015!

Most loved for his work alongside writer (and fellow AA Guest) James Roberts on the fan-favourite comic series; Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye, Alex recently set the fandom ablaze by revealing five new female Transformer designs in the form of Firestar, Javelin, Proxima, Velocity and Roadmaster.

If you want to hear what went into their creation, order a sketch, or just say hi to Alex, be sure to grab your ticket for Auto Assembly 2015 – Europe’s Largest Transformers Convention – whilst they are still available! You can book for the convention, which is taking place over the weekend of 21st – 23rd August 2015 at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel, Birmingham, England over at our Auto Assembly 2015 Ticket Bookings page.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Auto Assembly 2015 Discussion Thread

Postby Munkky » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:37 am

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
I've been going to Auto Assembly since 2011, and I've booked a weekend pass for this year. It is a shame that this year's will be the last one, because it's always been a great convention to attend. I'll admit that I'm not a huge fan of the Hilton Birmingham Metropole, it's a good hotel and everything, but I don't like that it's in a remote location far out from the centre of Birmingham. The Holiday Inn on Smallbrook Queensway was better in that regard because it was in the middle of the city and only a short walk away from the New Street train station, but I get why they moved to a larger hotel.
Munkky
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 11
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Auto Assembly 2015 Update - Simon Furman Panel on Dreamwave and IDW

Postby Va'al » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:15 am

The Auto Assembly HQ have updated their site with another announcement, bringing Simon Furman to chair a panel on the more recent history of the Transformers comics incarnations! Yes indeed, one of the original Marvel writers takes a look at the decline of Dreamwave and rise of IDW, including plenty of unseen artwork from various creators - read on below and here to find out more.

Legendary Transformers comic writer, Simon Furman, has something rather special in store for fans attending Auto Assembly 2015 as he is bringing an extra special panel to the convention that will be taking place in one of our Alternative Programme rooms over the weekend.

The special panel, Transformers: the Fall of Dreamwave… the Rise of IDW will see Simon Furman introducing a very special visual tour through the last days of Dreamwave and the early days of the IDW-verse, featuring rare and unseen art from unpublished issues and behind-the-scenes design work by a host of talented artists, including Alex Milne, Don Figueroa, EJ Su, Joe Ng and more. Provisionally scheduled to take place early on the Sunday afternoon (although this may be subject to change) seating is limited to around 50 people for this rather special panel.

Please note that photography or filming is not permitted during this panel.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Mkall » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:15 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
The Dreamwave portion will be very interesting to hear a summary on.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Va'al » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:33 pm

Mkall wrote:The Dreamwave portion will be very interesting to hear a summary on.

Very much so. There was some interesting stuff mentioned by James Raiz in our interview with him all that time ago, but I will do my best to keep an ear (and probably fingers/Twitter) ready for the panel. :D
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Thadicon » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:58 pm

Motto: "Theatricality and Deception, Powerful agents to the unintiated"
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Plasma Pulse Cannon
Va'al wrote:
Mkall wrote:The Dreamwave portion will be very interesting to hear a summary on.

Very much so. There was some interesting stuff mentioned by James Raiz in our interview with him all that time ago, but I will do my best to keep an ear (and probably fingers/Twitter) ready for the panel. :D

Is that interview here on Seibertron somewhere Va'al?

I think everyone likes a little information about Dreamwave every so often whether its abut the comics themselves or about he-who-shall-not-be-named.
Thadicon
Combiner
News Credits: 1
Endurance: 2
Courage: 1
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Postby Va'al » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:07 am

Thadicon wrote:
Va'al wrote:

I think everyone likes a little information about Dreamwave every so often whether its abut the comics themselves or about he-who-shall-not-be-named.

It is! I thought I had linked it in the post: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... aiz/28139/
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Thadicon » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:32 pm

Motto: "Theatricality and Deception, Powerful agents to the unintiated"
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Plasma Pulse Cannon
Va'al wrote:
Thadicon wrote:
Va'al wrote:

It is! I thought I had linked it in the post: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... aiz/28139/

That was a pretty good interview a very good read.
Thadicon
Combiner
Courage: 1

Auto Assembly 2015 Guest Update - Kei Zama

Postby Va'al » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:41 pm

Another update from Auto Assembly HQ as we inch ever closer to the event! Announced today was their latest guest for August 2015, a fan artist from Japan known in the online fandom as Golby II - Kei Zama! You can find a selection of her work in the links below, as well as some more info on this very talented artist.

While Auto Assembly is taking it’s final bow, we realise the Transformers brand moves ever onward, with new stories, characters and creative artists. It’s fitting therefore, that our latest guest announcement is for one of the brightest new stars in TF art. We are delighted to announce the appearance of the amazing Miss Kei Zama.

Miss Zama will be familiar to many of you through her fan art collaborations, and stunning commission work, under the moniker of GOLBY2, and this has lead to her official work for IDW’s Transformers, providing the RI covers for MTMTE, TF and Windblade in September. We are confident she will only go forward, from there!

While here, Kei will be selling her sketchbook, prints and be taking commissions. Due to the following she has through the fandom, it is worth getting your request in early. To request a commission, go to Kei’s Twitter and Tumblr pages, where a price list will shortly be published, or you can email her at golbyrainbow@gmail.com

Kei is making her first journey over here, from Japan, for Auto Assembly and admits she is still picking up English. However, she cannot wait to join us and, in between her stunning work, her admitted love for Judge Dredd, ABC Warriors and all things 2000AD and her excitement for Wreckers, we think she will feel right at home.

Kei’s Deviantart: http://golby2.deviantart.com/
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/Golby_mkII

If you haven’t already registered for the convention, you can book now for Auto Assembly 2015 which is taking place over the weekend of 21st – 23rd August 2015 at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel, Birmingham, England.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby griftimus prime » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:38 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
this is awesome. love this updated g2 comic art.
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Alpha Dominus » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:45 pm

Motto: ""Strength through adversity.""
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Not familiar with her art,but now that I've gotten a taste I look forward to seeing more of her awesome talent. Interesting take with the magna style. The coloring and wartorn detailing(I can definitely see the 2000AD influence), that razor-sharp linework, and those hard-as-nails expressions!
Alpha Dominus
Fuzor
Strength: 10
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Auto Assembly 2015 Guest Update - Peter Spellos

Postby Va'al » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:28 pm

Auto Assembly
Announces returning guest:
It's Peter Spellos!

It’s not very often that voice actors make a return appearance at Auto Assembly. Not because we don’t want to see many of our guests come back but with a limited budget for voice actors for the convention we tend to focus on bringing actors to Auto Assembly who haven’t visited the event before so it’s rare that actors make return appearances and if they do it’s not usually for a few years. However, something rather unusual has happened for Auto Assembly 2015 and some may say that it’s something rather fishy…

In 2014 we were joined by Peter Spellos, the voice of Skybyte from Robots In Disguise. Peter made an incredible impact on all of the fans who were in attendance to the extent that immediately after the event we were asked by hundreds of people to bring him back to this year’s convention – the enthusiasm to see his return was unprecedented and something we hadn’t seen before in Auto Assembly’s 15-year history. Unfortunately as we had already booked our two guests of honour for this year’s event we weren’t able to do this but it was clear that there was an incredible amount of affection for Peter and the fans wanted to see him back. But this affection and desire to see his return ran a lot deeper than anyone could have ever imagined…

This desire to see Peter’s return has now become a reality as we are now proud to confirm that – thanks to a massive collaborative effort – Peter Spellos IS making a return to Auto Assembly 2015 as our third guest of honour at the last ever Auto Assembly convention! Peter’s appearance has been made possible because of the determination of the Transformers fan community pulling together and showing how much they wanted to see Peter return to the event and I can’t thank the community enough for making this possible.

Peter’s flight has been provided by the Auto Assembly team themselves in a collective effort and I can’t thank all of them enough for their efforts and generosity here. Peter’s additional travel costs and other expenses relating to the convention are being covered thanks to the incredible fundraiser that had been organised on Facebook by Jamie Harris on The Sharkiest Of Sharks page and I have got to give my heartfelt thanks to all of the amazing fans who have contributed to this. Jamie is also very kindly sponsoring the Skybyte postcard (featuring artwork from Ed Pirrie) that all of you will be receiving at the convention.

Finally, as a convention, we have managed to secure accommodation for Peter in the Hilton to make sure that he will be able to be with us all weekend, enjoying whiskey and ice cream with all of you and as with last year he’ll be taking to the stage for a Q&A Panel, joining Sumalee Montano and James Horan for our script reading and signing autographs throughout the weekend.

I can’t thank everyone enough for making this happen and for helping to bring everyone’s favourite shark back home to all of us here at Auto Assembly next month. It’s going to be a blast!
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Auto Assembly 2015 Update - BotCon Exclusives to Be Available at UK Event

Postby Va'al » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:41 am

Three major events, the official US-based BotCon, and the two UK one Auto Assembly and Roll Out Roll Call, have partnered up to bring fans this side of the ocean the BotCon exclusives from this year's convention! Yes indeed, if you're into your G2, Diaclone, Waruder and Kre-O sets, you have a chance of purchasing these directly at Auto Assembly at the end of August - all thanks to the organisers over at Roll Out Roll Call. Check out their message and images below, and stroll through the Seibertron.com galleries here to check out the figures.

Attending Auto Assembly but never before been to Roll Out Roll Call, The UK Transformers, G.I. Joe & Action Force Show???

As a little taster on what is available at Roll Out Roll Call we have organised a range of BotCon (Official) show exclusives to be available at Auto Assembly. Roll Out Roll Call would like to thank the Transformers Collectors' Club (Official) in helping make this available to Auto Assembly attendees.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby megatronus » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:14 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Great for UK fans! The Club must have really had a ton of stock left over...
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Auto Assembly 2015 Update - BotCon Exclusives to Be Available at UK Event

Postby Munkky » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:45 pm

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Va'al wrote:Three major events, the official US-based BotCon, and the two UK one Auto Assembly and Roll Out Roll Call, have partnered up to bring fans this side of the ocean the BotCon exclusives from this year's convention! Yes indeed, if you're into your G2, Diaclone, Waruder and Kre-O sets, you have a chance of purchasing these directly at Auto Assembly at the end of August - all thanks to the organisers over at Roll Out Roll Call. Check out their message and images below, and stroll through the Seibertron.com galleries here to check out the figures.

Attending Auto Assembly but never before been to Roll Out Roll Call, The UK Transformers, G.I. Joe & Action Force Show???

As a little taster on what is available at Roll Out Roll Call we have organised a range of BotCon (Official) show exclusives to be available at Auto Assembly. Roll Out Roll Call would like to thank the Transformers Collectors' Club (Official) in helping make this available to Auto Assembly attendees.

I know virtually nothing about Diaclone, but at £60 per pair I will admit Lift-Ticket and Burnout are tempting.
Munkky
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 11
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Rated X » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:23 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Well thats one way for funpub to liquidate tons of extra stock without slashing prices. UK people are always complaining about import fees so I guess this works for them. Though this proves theres gotta be a loophole to the system. Im sure funpub wouldnt send a s**t load of figures overseas if there was no money to be made by all parties involved in the transaction. I doubt they smuggled 2 pallets of plastic crack in the hull of a ship. :-P
Rated X
Banned
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:33 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Well the Diaclone homages are kinda neat and the General Optimus Prime is probably the best that poor mold has ever looked (outside of the awesome work of customisers I've seen here)
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Flashwave » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:36 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
With everyone calling this "Extra Stock", I wonder if the Club didn't ust plan this? Woulda been nice if they'd said something, although that does undersell themselves. I can't see them having this much bonus product by mistake.

Really, it's a good business plan, if Botcon plays Distributor to other venues. It also allows for Hasbro to stab the beast that Third Party Exclusives have created amongst regional shows without stretching Hasbro's resposibilities directly. What venue us gonna turn down offical molds over a Third Party, really? It's bad form businesswise. Yeah, youcan make the "For the Fans buying this" argument, but it's shooting themselves in the foot, professionally. Way to go, Pete & Co.

I wonder why though, if there was a European intention, why they didn't o the European Black Tracks, unless Hasbro said No to the Mould.

I EXPECT PODCAST DISCUSSION

And to the product itself, I really want to get the Diaclone set. So more availability is good. Those prices seem fair. The last time I bought soething, the Euro was about 1.5, (Germay, though, not UK) so unless I'm wrong, that's 70 some-odd reasonable.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby megatronus » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:04 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Flashwave wrote:With everyone calling this "Extra Stock", I wonder if the Club didn't ust plan this? Woulda been nice if they'd said something, although that does undersell themselves. I can't see them having this much bonus product by mistake.

Really, it's a good business plan, if Botcon plays Distributor to other venues. It also allows for Hasbro to stab the beast that Third Party Exclusives have created amongst regional shows without stretching Hasbro's resposibilities directly. What venue us gonna turn down offical molds over a Third Party, really? It's bad form businesswise. Yeah, youcan make the "For the Fans buying this" argument, but it's shooting themselves in the foot, professionally. Way to go, Pete & Co.

I wonder why though, if there was a European intention, why they didn't o the European Black Tracks, unless Hasbro said No to the Mould.

While the Club may have planned to partner with the UK conventions, this remains unclear. What is know is this was the first year the attendee exclusives did not sell out at the show. People reported seeing pallets of unsold product leaving the Botcon hotel, and I highly doubt that surplus was intentional.

Flashwave wrote:I EXPECT PODCAST DISCUSSION

You can always ask the Twincast, here. :D
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby Flashwave » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:14 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
megatronus wrote:
Flashwave wrote:With everyone calling this "Extra Stock", I wonder if the Club didn't ust plan this? Woulda been nice if they'd said something, although that does undersell themselves. I can't see them having this much bonus product by mistake.

involved.
While the Club may have planned to partner with the UK conventions, this remains unclear. What is know is this was the first year the attendee exclusives did not sell out at the show. People reported seeing pallets of unsold product leaving the Botcon hotel, and I highly doubt that surplus was intentional.

Flashwave wrote:I EXPECT PODCAST DISCUSSION

You can always ask the Twincast, here. :D
thats interesting, then. So they either brought ALL of the product with them, or this was a big ol' dud? I'll have to go back to the Podcast where you guys talked about the figures...

I havent gt a wuestiin for TC, i just think that the lot of you could speculate real gud .

God I wiah I had the time to get
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Va'al » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:00 pm

Can you smell what The Roche is cookin'?

AA print WIP
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Limited Andrew Wildman Print available to those attending Auto Assembly 2015

Postby mooncake623 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:21 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Andrew Wildman posted on his site that his limited edition print "Lighting the Darkest Hour" he did with Jason Cardy, is available for order for those attending Auto Asssembly! Limited to only 200 prints at this point that is the only way this print can be attained!

Lighting the Darkest Hour

£30.00

A limited edition print by Andrew Wildman and Jason Cardy.
This print is a reimagining of an Andrew Wildman poster that appeared in the UK Transformers Comic in 1991. Small changes to the featured cast have been made to best reflect the entire G1 Transformers storyline that concluded with the series, Transformers Regeneration One.
The Print is 840x480mm and printed on high quality 250gsm silk stock.
This edition is limited to a run of 200 prints. All prints are numbered and signed by the artists. Numbering of prints will be on a first come first served basis starting at 2/200
ATTENTION: At this stage orders can ONLY be placed by those attending the AutoAssembly convention. Bring your receipts with you to collect your print.
Print 1/200 will be auctioned on eBay by Draw the World Together to raise funds for the Make-a-Wish Foundation.

Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
mooncake623
City Commander
News Credits: 461
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Skill: 7

Postby steve2275 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:04 am

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
who's on the top left?
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
City Commander
Watch steve2275 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby steve2275 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:05 am

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
d d p
damn double post
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
City Commander
Watch steve2275 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 84 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NOAH DIAZ EXO-SUIT Transformers Studio Series Core Class DÍAZ Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
NOAH DIAZ EXO-SUIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series 100 Deluxe ROTB Rise Beasts Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BARRICADE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +02 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BARRICADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AIRAZOR Transformers Studio Series 97 Deluxe Rise Beasts ROTB Hasbro 2023 New"
AIRAZOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NOVAKANE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Terrorcon Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
NOVAKANE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +04 Voyager WFC IN-STOCK 08/08"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAWN Transformers Studio Series 80 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
BRAWN Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SS-118 OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Studio Series Leader Rise Beasts ROTB Takara"
NEW!
SS-118 OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Xort and Highbrow" on AMAZON