This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

The TF 5 Rumor Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: The TF 5 Rumor Thread (Take Everything With A Grain Of Salt)

Postby Deadput » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:55 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
budmaloney wrote:I don't want to live on this planet anymore. It doesn't end! If this is true, you should put the expectation that Bay will still be directing Transformers in the next 1000 years. His clones or cyborg self...whatever. There is a point of no return, and I think we passed it with TF sadly. TF has jumped the shark everybody!

Sigh...what depressing news. ( I know even if it's a rumor, we all know it's going to be true. I may not like his movies, but I think Bay isn't stupid, he's not going to walk away from a chance to make millions)

Something like this makes want to die?

I'm sorry but there is more to life then fictional robots from your childhood that most of the time other people don't care about.

(Most people don't care about other peoples childhoods and not just for Transformers just other childhoods in general because were a horrible species)
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:19 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:Something like this makes want to die?
Or move to a another planet.

Frankly I'd prefer a space colony since that sounds cooler to me, but that's just me. He can go to whatever planet he wants. :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Burn » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:23 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Sabrblade wrote:

Frankly I'd prefer a space colony since that sounds cooler to me, but that's just me. He can go to whatever planet he wants. :P

Doesn't matter where you go, you're bound to pick up a stray transmission and next thing you know you're watching a Bay TF movie.

Alternatively, people could stop clicking on movie related news, ignore the movie related sub-forum, and ignore the movies when they come out in theatres and then on DVD/Blu-Ray. >:oP
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby budmaloney » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:37 pm

Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
budmaloney wrote:I don't want to live on this planet anymore. It doesn't end! If this is true, you should put the expectation that Bay will still be directing Transformers in the next 1000 years. His clones or cyborg self...whatever. There is a point of no return, and I think we passed it with TF sadly. TF has jumped the shark everybody!

Sigh...what depressing news. ( I know even if it's a rumor, we all know it's going to be true. I may not like his movies, but I think Bay isn't stupid, he's not going to walk away from a chance to make millions)

Something like this makes want to die?

I'm sorry but there is more to life then fictional robots from your childhood that most of the time other people don't care about.

(Most people don't care about other peoples childhoods and not just for Transformers just other childhoods in general because were a horrible species)

sorry I meant to allude to the Professor Farnsworth meme from Futurama. Not literally thankfully :). Though your point is fair. But I'm not actually concerned about Bay because he "ruined my childhood" as many like to say. I think my childhood is always there, you can always open G1 or whatever cartoon/ memories. And it's fair to expect that Bayformers have contributed to other people's childhoods perhaps even more so than mine. My gripe with Bay really stems from bad movies and scripts. The loss of potential is what makes me want to move to another planet ..or colony. With 200 million dollars as a budget, surely we should get better movies by now.
I have a bad habit of not replying on time....you've been warned
budmaloney
Minibot
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:59 pm

Motto: "Embrace the coming oblivion."
Weapon: Black Magic
>:oP Would anyone be surprised by Bay returning at this point?
Last edited by Twitchythe3rd on Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twitchythe3rd
Brainmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4

Postby Burn » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:07 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Twitchythe3rd wrote:>:oP

Please actually contribute to the discussion.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby jay5 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:39 am

I heard in this one Scrapper has elbows. :-?
jay5
Fuzor

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:51 am

jay5 wrote:I heard in this one Scrapper has elbows. :-?
Scrapper's in the next movie? :P

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

TF 5 article Re: The TF 5 Rumor Thread (Take Everything With A Grain Of Salt)

Postby Hip-Hoptimus Rime » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:32 pm

Motto: "Nobody has to look for trouble."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Just saw this article, dated today:

http://masterherald.com/transformers-5- ... ion/22220/

Take it for what it is, just a collection of rumors and factoids at this early stage. I know nothing about that website, just stumbled across the article. FWIW.
-Yer pal, G
Hip-Hoptimus Rime
Gestalt
News Credits: 9

Re: TF 5 article Re: The TF 5 Rumor Thread (Take Everything With A Grain Of Salt)

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:23 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:Just saw this article, dated today:

http://masterherald.com/transformers-5- ... ion/22220/

Take it for what it is, just a collection of rumors and factoids at this early stage. I know nothing about that website, just stumbled across the article. FWIW.

Saw this same article on another site months ago. It's not really saying anything new, and the fact that it says Megan Fox was removed from the cast in the 4th movie shows what the people who wrote it know.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Prime Riblet » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:33 pm

Motto: "Mottos! We need no stinking mottos!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Burn wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Doesn't matter where you go, you're bound to pick up a stray transmission and next thing you know you're watching a Bay TF movie.

Alternatively, people could stop clicking on movie related news, ignore the movie related sub-forum, and ignore the movies when they come out in theatres and then on DVD/Blu-Ray. >:oP

Exactly!

Personal choice can be a powerful thing!
Prime Riblet
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Speed: 4
Firepower: 9

Postby Madeus Prime » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:02 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
Prime Riblet wrote:
Burn wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Exactly!

Personal choice can be a powerful thing!

Exactly, I haven't even watched AoE since I saw it in theaters, and it's free on Amazon Prime!

Heck, the only reason I saw it in theaters was because I lived in hope that the new actors would've put their foot down on Bay's directing style, or at least would've played the roles better. Boy was I disappointed.
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 6
Skill: 10+

Postby Burn » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:57 pm

Can we not have this thread turn into another "ERMAGHERD THE BAY MOVEIS ARE THE SUXXOR!!111!!!" thread please?

Keep it strictly to rumours, go find one of the thousands of other threads out there to complain or praise the previously released movies.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby RAR » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:24 pm

RE : The Transformers in space Rumours....

Modern (SciFi/Comic book) Movies seem to have a tendency to reference something from a comic or other source in some way and then at the same time drastically change things : sometimes those changes are not actually wrong just a little unusual and people sometimes think they are some kind of mistake when they are not.

Examples being the more soft skinned Thing in the previous FF4 Movies and Yellow Jacket being a Villain in Ant Man neither are "wrong" they are just unusual to a casual fan.

At one point fewer member of a casual audience would have been familar with the Black Spider-man costume - but now I think that is a lot more recognisable these days.

Change isn't always a bad thing - like making Batman's costume tones much darker in movies for example.

The concern I have with Transformers Movies is they like to throw references at them that they themselves barely understand or ones that perhaps many didn't even want in the 1st place.

If you were making a list of Transformers you wanted to see in a live Action Movie I can't see Sentinel Prime or Crosshairs being in very many people's top tens for example.

I just wonder if they were to say for example use Quintessons would they be odd creatures indeed - would people even be happy to see the consumer electronics/ Military & security themes of the cartoon in live action form or are those ideas as old hat now as "Lasercores" (instead of Sparks).

I don't object to some version of a Quintesson origin - I just wonder if they have the sensitivity to handle it well in live action form.

If you turn them into tentacle creatures they could be flippin' terrifying. but they'd also be unable to be the sort of character to sustain much dialogue (I wonder if they regret removing Lockdown now as he'd have been good to keep around as a go between).

I foresee if they do go that route of "Transformers in Space" in a little bit - and they do use Quintessons then it will be tricky as heck to get right. (well it's a Live action movie so they won't get it right) so instead I will hope that then embarrass themselves as little as possible when striving for the lowest common denominator again.

I would rather have something like a Movie version of Sky Lynx used as Comic relief than some human "unfunny" comedian though.

I have heard rumours of the series moving towards a space theme and eventually Unicron - but I hope they don't try to do that to quickly - best to leave people hanging a bit on that like Marvel does with Thanos.

As to the idea of where to get Movie rumours from I have found this account on Twitter useful at times in the past : @TFLAMB

Or the related website :

http://transformerslive.blogspot.co.uk/ ... um=twitter
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Transformers 5 Storyline Details Revealed

Postby NiteStar » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:43 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
There are probably threads already but thought I'd share anyway.

Source:Yahoo News
It looks as though ‘Transformers 5’ is going to pull out the big guns… as voice actor Mark Ryan spills the beans on what we can expect.
During an appearance at Wings and Wheels UK (via Christian Post), the 59-year-old voice actor (who voiced Lockdown in ‘Age of Extinction’), revealed everything he knows about the movie’s plot so far.

“He explained that the film is undergoing dual directions,” they said. “He said that the first will focus on Cade and Co. With that, fans predicted that ‘Transformers 5’ will be centered around having the Autobots on earth.”
“The plan is to have Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) and the Dinobots - with a few Autobots thrown in for good measure - assemble to tackle an impending threat on Earth,” expanded the folks at CBM. “[At the same time,] Optimus Prime will head into outer space to hunt down the creators of his race, the Quintessons, something which will see him reportedly meet up with Unicron.”
If you ask me, that sounds like an awful lot to pack into one movie… but with a huge character such as Unicron just casually dropped in there, this could be the ‘Transformers’ movie we’ve all been waiting for.
Of course, there are also rumours that Paramount Pictures is seeking to expand the Transformers franchise by creating a number of spin-offs… and Mark Ryan even has a hint about which direction they’ll go.

“The franchise plans to reinvent the brand of the movie adaptations to focus more on the transformers, as opposed to the human character present,” he apparently explained.

Now, this is all just rumours and speculation, but it could mean that Paramount is looking to focus each ‘Transformers’ spin-off on a particular robotic character – much like the Avengers solo films follow their respective heroes.

And if you ask me, that makes a lot of sense.

Whether or not it will prove to be a ‘Transformers’ overload for fans of the series remains to be seen… But either way, it sounds as though there are a lot more Autobots and Decepticons heading our way.

‘Transformers 5’ heads to cinemas sometime in 2017.
NiteStar
Transmetal Warrior
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers 5 Storyline Details Revealed

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:52 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
So by 'the movie we've been waiting for' you mean the one that ruins the most epic, awe-inspiring, transformers character ever? Unicron should only be utilized if the writers know how to write a movie script, and have an understanding of the character, and what he means to not only himself, but the movie universe.

I thought the wrathful version of prime was very well done, and obviously, the '86 movie's Unicron forever changed me. To see this ultimate evil casually sh&t upon in this movie is going to be as painful as seeing the great 'Fallen' sh&t on :BANG_HEAD:

Hopefully the several dozen of competent (?) writers they amassed for these movies can bring them out of the sewer.
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby Burn » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:42 am

Sounds like fan wank to me. >:oP
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:55 am

Burn wrote:Sounds like fan wank to me. >:oP

Keep tellin' yourself that, I'm sure it'll keep them from ruining Unicron >:oP

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby NiteStar » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:51 am

Well even if any of this is true or not the part I find funny is that its taken then 8-9 years to make decide to make a transformers movie about transformers rather than about Sam getting his car, Sam getting a girlfriend, Sam going to college, Sam getting a job. Its like duh, what are y'all waiting for?! And then all the families and friends and Military involvement. I only give good credit to the first movie cuz it was a great introduction and setup to the story and franchise and I did have high hopes at the time BUT then it just fell off from there after that. Each one just got worse and worse until this last one with Mark Wahlberg was just forgettable story-wsie. If anything I hope is true that we see less and less humans and more focused plot-centered TF lore. Wether it be G1 or not ...lets go to friggin' Cyberton goddam it! Just once! F*** all this BS already! :BANG_HEAD: 8-| /:)
NiteStar
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:01 am

Oh dear. Anyone wanna take a little trip with me to see how far professional Internet journalism has fallen? :P

The Yahoo! News article links to an article at Christian Post Entertainment on the "Wings and Wheels UK" event that Mark Ryan supposedly revealed these TF5 plot points at. Let's set this aside for now.

The Yahoo! News article also links to Comic Book Movie as the source of the Quintesson/Unicron plot, who in turn link to Dark Horizons as their source, who then link to Parent Herald (and to MovieWeb, who also links back to Parent Herald), who finally then links all the way back to Christian Post Entertainment... except that CPE does NOT mention the Quintesson/Unicron plot at all.

So where did the Quintesson/Unicron plot idea originate from? Well, let's head over to looking at yet another site, a TF fansite, where user Olivus Prime gives his own report from this Wings and Wheels UK event:
This year's Wings and Wheels (a motoring and airshow event at Dunsfold Aerodrome in the UK) has taken place over this weekend, and I was pleasantly surprised to meet Mark Ryan there, who was a guest with Transformers Car Hire. As I've heard, he was an incredibly polite and enthusiastic chap who chatted to me for a fair amount of time about his experience on the Transformers movies. Some of the stuff he mentioned to me I didn't know of before, so I thought I'd share it:
  • Jetfire - Apparently he based this performance upon his friend Ray Winstone. When Winstone saw the film, he called Mark and said he owed him a beer.
  • Lockdown - Mark talked about the improvisation he's allowed to do on set, and Lockdown was a case in point of this. Before shooting, Mark was pondering how to approach the character, when he saw a Jaguar advert in his hotel room that acted as inspiration for the voice. Apparently when he then used it in the dock scene when Ratchet is killed, his voice echoed around the docks (sounding like "the voice of God"!) and everyone was in awe. His facial expressions were also a big influence upon the character, especially in the "You think you were born" scene.
  • Upcoming sequels - I don't really follow this much so I don't know if this is new, but he said filming for TF5 ought to start next year and that the films will follow two directions now, one of which focusses upon Cade and co.
This report seems to confirm that Mark Ryan did at least say something about the next movie going in two directions, but nothing is said of any Quintesson/Unicron plot in his report (and something like that is not something that a fan would want to keep undisclosed if it was officially said at a public event).

...But there sure is plenty of fan speculation about the Quints and Uni all over the Internet, particularly on TF fansites like this one and that one.

So, to make a long story short, it would appear that a ton of credible news sites created articles based on unfounded speculation originating from the wishful thinking of fans. That is some pretty bad journalism. >:oP

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:06 am

Sabrblade wrote:So, to make a long story short, it would appear that a ton of credible news sites created articles based on unfounded speculation originating from the wishful thinking of fans. That is some pretty bad journalism. >:oP

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:30 am

And, BLAMMO! The good folks at Unicron.com have personally reached out to Mark Ryan himself to ask him about these rumors - https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153206957464912&id=317740274911
Many sites are misquoting Mark Ryan as having talked about Transformers 5 plot (including our beloved UNICRON...) at a "recent UK convention." We reached out to our friend, Mr. Mark Ryan who voiced Bumblebee in 1, Jetfire in RotF and Lockdown in AoE. We asked him if he really said any of the things that are being reported. His response:

"Hey mate! I didn't give an official interview or even mention Unicron. I was misquoted from a casual chat with a fan and the Internet did the rest! I have no idea what the story will be or who/what's in it. It's all secret..."

So, as we suspected the Unicron/Quintesson/Dinobot rumors are nothing more than fanboy wishlists, fabricated to get attract attention.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Burn » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:02 pm

Told you. Fan wank. >:oP
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby NiteStar » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:47 pm

Sabrblade wrote:And, BLAMMO! The good folks at Unicron.com have personally reached out to Mark Ryan himself to ask him about these rumors - https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153206957464912&id=317740274911
Many sites are misquoting Mark Ryan as having talked about Transformers 5 plot (including our beloved UNICRON...) at a "recent UK convention." We reached out to our friend, Mr. Mark Ryan who voiced Bumblebee in 1, Jetfire in RotF and Lockdown in AoE. We asked him if he really said any of the things that are being reported. His response:

"Hey mate! I didn't give an official interview or even mention Unicron. I was misquoted from a casual chat with a fan and the Internet did the rest! I have no idea what the story will be or who/what's in it. It's all secret..."

So, as we suspected the Unicron/Quintesson/Dinobot rumors are nothing more than fanboy wishlists, fabricated to get attract attention.

Well I hope none of this is directed at me. Im just sharing info I found. I have no clue what could be true or not.
But this sucks. I almost dont even want them to make another movie if its just going to be more of what we've been already getting.
I want to see them in space the whole time with just Transformers as the characters with very little human story.
Ive been disappointed thus far so I dont have much hope for it, at least not at this current time.
NiteStar
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:27 pm

NiteStar wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:And, BLAMMO! The good folks at Unicron.com have personally reached out to Mark Ryan himself to ask him about these rumors - https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153206957464912&id=317740274911

Well I hope none of this is directed at me. Im just sharing info I found. I have no clue what could be true or not.
But this sucks. I almost dont even want them to make another movie if its just going to be more of what we've been already getting.
I want to see them in space the whole time with just Transformers as the characters with very little human story.
Ive been disappointed thus far so I dont have much hope for it, at least not at this current time.

Do you realize how obtusely expensive that would be to fund and direct? Not only would it have SW prequel syndrome (everything on green screen, so no realism) but the cost to create, animate, and render the movie would be so egregiously high that it would never get the green light - there are other reasons for all the gratuitous product placement in aoe >:oP

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 4th ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM892 (CA) Cižmešija"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #2 4t ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BACK TO THE FUTURE #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 AUG200530 1RIA"
TRANSFORMERS BACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM287 1B (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #39 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 231222W"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210537 1A"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUL210500 2B (CA) Kyriazis"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #4 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 JUN221675 4C (CA) Stone"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926T"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #33 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 MAY210466 33B (CA) Lloyd (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #33 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 NOV200370 2B (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #42 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220435 42B (CA) Gauntt"
TRANSFORMERS #42 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics Movie Sequel 4RI 230323B"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926U"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 5th ptg Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0224IM846 (CA) Bratukhin"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #1 5t ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON