This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Masterpiece MP-23 Exhaust Unveiled

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Masterpiece MP-23 Exhaust Unveiled

Postby Emerje » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:02 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
megatronus wrote:
Skyfire77 wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:Meh. As of writing this, you can still preorder him from Japan for nearly half the price.

Not anymore. HLJ has an Order Stop on Exhaust.

Just a couple hours ago, the price was 5600 yen. Now it's 6500... looks like HLJ capitalized on the situation.

Just to clarify, when something goes into an order stop the price defaults back to the MSRP. If you look for it in a search you'll see the store price still listed. By the looks of it the price got down to ¥5,200 before the order stop.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby gothsaurus » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:09 pm

or a spring-loaded missile. Groan. #-o
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby Yotsuyasan » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:23 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, there you are."
Yotsuyasan wrote:They also still have Exhaust himself listed, both with and without a collector's coin. (You can save $6.00 if you don't care about the coin.)

Not quite sure yet if this means Philip Moris's lawyers haven't noticed TFSource, and TFSource is hoping to fly under the radar (or may even be potentially unaware there is a radar to fly under), or if TFSource just hasn't gotten around to updating their listings yet. (It is the weekend, after all.) I suppose if the listings still exist by mid-week this upcoming week, we might hazard a guess as to the radar.

Well, I was curious to follow up on this post of mine, and it does look like these items are no longer listed... When I click on any of the links in the above post, all that loads up is just TFSorce's header, and a blank page underneath.

Ah, well. Not totally surprising. (And no skin off my teeth, I suppose, as I didn't intend to get Exhaust, anyway.) But anyway, to those who do want him, I'm sure there will still be ways.

Boy Scouts ½: The adventures of five members of Boy Scout
Troop 192 who, after a trip to China, have lives full of change...

Yotsuya's Shipyard: Star Trek Style Starship
Schematics, Designed by Yotsuya

Yotsuya's Reviews: text & photo Transformers toy reviews!
Featuring the "Classics" Toy Catalogue Project!
Yotsuyasan
Brainmaster
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 7

Postby shajaki » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:12 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
couresy of actionrobo's facebook page, heres a little news on MP23.

Special Notice on TAKARA/TOMY "MASTERPIECE MP-23 EXHAUST"

Actionrobo was contacted by a law firm represent Philip Morris USA Inc. Informing us that the TAKARA/TOMY "MASTERPIECE MP-23 EXHAUST" figure infringes “Philip Morris USA Inc” trademark and such product cannot be sold in the USA.

To avoid further matter, listing on our website will be remove. All USA customers pre-ordered this figure will be refund.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused!!!
this is bad news, as actionrobo is HK based. i have an order with another overseas retailer, so i wonder what this will mean for us outside of the US (canada).
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby Yotsuyasan » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:38 pm

shajaki wrote:this is bad news, as actionrobo is HK based. i have an order with another overseas retailer, so i wonder what this will mean for us outside of the US (canada).

Well, if Phillip Morris's lawyers are specifically contacting retailers to tell them not to sell to the U.S., then I should think they should still be able to ship to Canada. And heck, you should probably order a few extra Exhausts while you're at it! If Philip Morris is even sending legal notices to foreign toy distributers, I suspect the bulk of U.S. fans wanting Exhaust may have to resort to private sellers offering it on eBay. (Probably with a lot of auctions that don't include photos!) Sell two or three of 'em at a slightly inflated price for your trouble, and you could probably cover the cost of your own Exhaust.

Yotsuyasan
Brainmaster

Postby Robogeek1973 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:28 pm

I'm gonna be so p*ssed if I can't get Exhaust from my Japanese retailer I normally use. :lol:
Robogeek1973
Headmaster Jr
Intelligence: 3
Speed: 2
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1
Skill: 5

Postby fenrir72 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:08 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Just in the USA right? So the only recourse would be ebay for the American market?
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Yotsuyasan » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:14 pm

fenrir72 wrote:Just in the USA right? So the only recourse would be ebay for the American market?

That's my guess, cause at least private sellers not selling large quantities <I>should</I> hopefully be able to squeak by Phillip Morris's lawyers.

Yotsuyasan
Brainmaster

Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-23 Exhaust Also Facing Legal Issues in Hong Kong

Postby Va'al » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:46 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Fellow Seibertron.com user shajaki brings us a minor update, which leaves the situation unfortunately unchanged, regarding Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP23 Exhaust and the legal issues surrounding its release. The ActionRobo Facebook page - retailer based in Hong Kong - has confirmed that they will also not be carrying the figure, due to a request from the Philip Morris legal department. See for yourself below.

Special Notice on TAKARA/TOMY "MASTERPIECE MP-23 EXHAUST"

Actionrobo was contacted by a law firm represent Philip Morris USA Inc. Informing us that the TAKARA/TOMY "MASTERPIECE MP-23 EXHAUST" figure infringes “Philip Morris USA Inc” trademark and such product cannot be sold in the USA.

To avoid further matter, listing on our website will be remove. All USA customers pre-ordered this figure will be refund.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused!!!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-23 Exhaust Also Facing Legal Issues in Hong Kong

Postby Tranzilla » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:51 am

Looking at the PM Trademark logo for Marlboro and the Exhaust figure and how the marks are positioned, there is a very distinct difference. That would be the colored space relative to the white field ratio or position. The simple difference is that the colored angle portion on the PM logo is in the upper third of the cigarette box. More white in the lower 2/3's. The small green/white box on Exhaust has the green portion extended to the lower quarter. If you turn the Exhaust figure to have him look like a cigarette box, the red extends into the lower third. The ratios of color to white are different.

If Tak/Tomy wanted, they could go from an angular look to a more parabolic look to further differentiate similar to how Prowl's hood is designed or lust jutt in a bit on the fender portion and then angle in. The latter would satisfy the angular look of the original and PM has nothing they can say about it. And looking at the Exhaust figure, the white cuts back into the red field just above the numbers on the door. The symbols are NOT exact as the PM logo does not. Easily arguable.

Just sayin'
Tranzilla
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-23 Exhaust Also Facing Legal Issues in Hong Kong

Postby fenrir72 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:11 am

Tranzilla wrote:

Looking at the PM Trademark logo for Marlboro and the Exhaust figure and how the marks are positioned, there is a very distinct difference. That would be the colored space relative to the white field ratio or position. The simple difference is that the colored angle portion on the PM logo is in the upper third of the cigarette box. More white in the lower 2/3's. The small green/white box on Exhaust has the green portion extended to the lower quarter. If you turn the Exhaust figure to have him look like a cigarette box, the red extends into the lower third. The ratios of color to white are different.

If Tak/Tomy wanted, they could go from an angular look to a more parabolic look to further differentiate similar to how Prowl's hood is designed or lust jutt in a bit on the fender portion and then angle in. The latter would satisfy the angular look of the original and PM has nothing they can say about it. And looking at the Exhaust figure, the white cuts back into the red field just above the numbers on the door. The symbols are NOT exact as the PM logo does not. Easily arguable.

Just sayin'

If the issue is selling this to underage customers then use the Credit card identifying route. 18 to 19 years old up then it's legal. Just saying.........
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby Blackstreak » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:25 am

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Marlboro, like any other large corporation wants their money and will track you down all over the world. 8-}

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Yotsuyasan » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:43 am

fenrir72 wrote:If the issue is selling this to underage customers then use the Credit card identifying route. 18 to 19 years old up then it's legal. Just saying.........

From what I've read since this issue came to light, though, that may not be enough. It is still a product that, argue all we may that is it an "adult collectable," would be seen by the masses as a toy. And to these masses, toy = "For kids!" And the law seems vague enough that, even though technically Phillip Morris has nothing to do with this, if they allow a product to be sold with their iconography that, regardless of intent, could be perceived as being marketed to children, then they could be held liable and fined accordingly.

Yotsuyasan
Brainmaster

Postby megatronus » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:48 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Blackstreak wrote:Marlboro, like any other large corporation wants their money and will track you down all over the world. 8-}

What money is Marlboro getting through this action?

Look a few pages back. We've largely concluded that this is a defensive action on Marlboro's part. Not an offensive one.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby Yotsuyasan » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:55 am

megatronus wrote:Look a few pages back. We've largely concluded that this is a defensive action on Marlboro's part. Not an offensive one.

Indeed! It isn't so much about getting more money, it is more a matter of not wishing to loose any of the money they already have. ;)

Yotsuyasan
Brainmaster

Postby fenrir72 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:01 am

Why not stick a decal on it stating M for "mature" or 18 up only? I'm giving the USA importers options to get around this stupid issue.

Sure hope this issue does not resurface for Jazz or Mirage. :BANG_HEAD:
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby Doubledealer93 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:32 am

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
dat head sculpt tho....

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby Yotsuyasan » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:32 am

fenrir72 wrote:Why not stick a decal on it stating M for "mature" or 18 up only? I'm giving the USA importers options to get around this stupid issue.

Because, even if it has such a sticker on it, it doesn't change that it is still a Transformer, which is well known as a brand of children's toys. So it is still arguably actionable. "Well, your honor, this Playskool Busy Ball Popper may say 'For adults 18+' on it, but clearly it is actually intended for infants, so the fact that it has Benson & Hedges labels all over it is highly inappropriate!" Decent chance of a judge agreeing with that.

fenrir72 wrote:Sure hope this issue does not resurface for Jazz or Mirage. :BANG_HEAD:

Don't know why Jazz should be any issue, he has no tobacco branding on him, and I think the laws for alcohol are not quite as overreaching. As for Mirage, I think the tobacco company alluded to on him doesn't have a presence in America anyway, so there'd be no one to take action against. Thus, no one to prevent sales of it to U.S. customers. (If I am incorrect on that, if someone who knows better wishes to correct me, be my guest.)

In any case, as has previously been talked about in this thread at length (did you read anything that came before, or did you just jump to the end to throw in your two cents?) the branding on both Jazz and Mirage isn't quite as integral to their basic look. (Without the "Martini" or "Gitanes" logos, you'd still be able to tell who they are, unlike Exhaust who rather needs that distinctive red pattern on him to be Exhaust.) So it is always possible they could get domestic releases, and Reprolabels could step in to fix any omissions.

Yotsuyasan
Brainmaster

Postby durroth » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:14 pm

Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
Anyone know if Robotkingdom still intends to honor US preorders?
durroth
Headmaster Jr

Postby Wolfguard » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:16 pm

Weapon: Disruptor Rifle
Soooooo, about that recolor option I suggested...

Too bad they didn't consider this ahead of time, but whatev.

>:oP
"Logic is the ultimate weapon" - Prowl
Wolfguard
Minibot
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:18 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Wolfguard wrote:Soooooo, about that recolor option I suggested...

>:oP
It's already coming out as it is. You seriously expect Hasbro even consider releasing this thing in the U.S., recolored or otherwise?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby Railbomb » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:24 pm

Motto: "A leader who stays dead is the best kind."
Weapon: Sword
This is starting to get a little bit ridiculous. I feel like if this keeps up with various retailers TakaraTomy may step in to defend why it's different enough to get by.
Shhhhhhh... I was never here. You never got anything from me.
Railbomb
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Highly Modified Seeker Body
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 4

Postby fenrir72 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:30 pm

Yotsuyasan wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:Why not stick a decal on it stating M for "mature" or 18 up only? I'm giving the USA importers options to get around this stupid issue.

Because, even if it has such a sticker on it, it doesn't change that it is still a Transformer, which is well known as a brand of children's toys. So it is still arguably actionable. "Well, your honor, this Playskool Busy Ball Popper may say 'For adults 18+' on it, but clearly it is actually intended for infants, so the fact that it has Benson & Hedges labels all over it is highly inappropriate!" Decent chance of a judge agreeing with that.

fenrir72 wrote:Sure hope this issue does not resurface for Jazz or Mirage. :BANG_HEAD:

Don't know why Jazz should be any issue, he has no tobacco branding on him, and I think the laws for alcohol are not quite as overreaching. As for Mirage, I think the tobacco company alluded to on him doesn't have a presence in America anyway, so there'd be no one to take action against. Thus, no one to prevent sales of it to U.S. customers. (If I am incorrect on that, if someone who knows better wishes to correct me, be my guest.)

In any case, as has previously been talked about in this thread at length (did you read anything that came before, or did you just jump to the end to throw in your two cents?) the branding on both Jazz and Mirage isn't quite as integral to their basic look. (Without the "Martini" or "Gitanes" logos, you'd still be able to tell who they are, unlike Exhaust who rather needs that distinctive red pattern on him to be Exhaust.) So it is always possible they could get domestic releases, and Reprolabels could step in to fix any omissions.

No. I didn't just jump in as I know that the orange angles of not Malboor indeed makes Exhaust well............Exhaust. I'm looking at this issue at a wider perspective if selling tobacco and alcohol endorsement products applies to future MP realistic decos.

It may just be your "opinion" about recognizing Jazz and Mirage without those alcohol and tobacco endorsements from the original inspiration vehicles that Diaclone/Transformers used. On my side, I feel Jazz might escape the "Martini" logo but he is very iconic with the royal blue, red stripe and dark blue back ground paterns of Martini. See how his binaltech release looked like an anemic and generic bot?

Gitanes' gypsie girl logo plus the F1 Elf makes Mirage Mirage. As for the former not having a strong presence in the USA, never underestimate an "ambulance chaser" chance to raise some issue to earn a fast buck.

Now back to my reference to proper labeling. A decal stating as an adult only item may more than suffice but given how legally taxing this might importers, it may not be worth all the trouble at all to contest this in court. And those two logos in green located on the hood aside from the main orange pattern is indeed troublesome.

Again, I am posting a potential remedy for any importers are hoping to get around this.

1. In adult anime dvd cases. Some companies either digitally edit off the "details" and/or stick a big yellow and black stripes FOR ADULTS decal on the covers. Will this add to extra costs?

2. Go for the MP-05 route, instead of orange caping, open the box and cover it (the not Malboor patterns) with a smiley decal or whatever that won't damage the product. If adhesive decals might damage the colors, why not a Glad wrap like wraping with a big smiley covering the patterns. The purchaser will do the removal of the wrapping like the same whn you take off the orange cap on MP-05.

3. This product, clearly an adult collectible. How did this company (kyoshu) get around this issue?

This is more or less a homage to Malboor.....Malboro. And yet this site can sell this without incident

http://www.diecast-toys.com/allproducts ... cat_id=149
Last edited by fenrir72 on Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:58 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Since not everyone is seeing the clear picture, let me lay it out, one step at a time:

1.) It's not the design itself that the company has a problem with, rather the sale of that particular item in the US. US regulations are explicitly against any form of tobacco branding on any particular toy sold inside the US.

2.) TakaraTomy is first and foremost a toy company, no matter how you slice it. As such, any product made by that company is legally considered a toy, no matter the age range,

3.) As the regulations affect any item sold inside the US (or even to US customers, somebody help me on that), Exhaust can not be sold inside the US. That includes online stores operating from within the US, no matter where they import stock from.

4.) This only affects the US, Japan and other countries have their own regulations (similar or not) for products of such nature.

Any more questions? No, I don't know in what legal category model cars fall under. :lol:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Yotsuyasan » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:37 pm

fenrir72 wrote:It may just be your "opinion" about recognizing Jazz and Mirage without those alcohol and tobacco endorsements from the original inspiration vehicles that Diaclone/Transformers used. On my side, I feel Jazz might escape the "Martini" logo but he is very iconic with the royal blue, red stripe and dark blue back ground paterns of Martini. See how his binaltech release looked like an anemic and generic bot?

Gitanes' gypsie girl logo plus the F1 Elf makes Mirage Mirage. As for the former not having a strong presence in the USA, never underestimate an "ambulance chaser" chance to raise some issue to earn a fast buck.

Obviously then, since this toy has no Martini markings:

And this toy has no Citanes markings:

...then you have absolutely no idea who these two characters are then, right? They are absolutely unidentifiable as Jazz or Mirage, and are thus the worst toys ever! Pardon me, I must throw mine out immediately.

(Well, maybe not my Jazz...)

(Thanks, Reprolabels!)

If Takara makes these characters, I am sure they will have all of the appropriate markings. And at the very least, Jazz should have no problems with importers, since the laws in question here apply to tobacco, not alcohol. So I don't know why we are even discussing Jazz.

If Takara makes a Mirage, I suppose it is hypothetically possible this problem might rear its head again. I doubt it, as I still think Gitanes, as a company without a US presence (that I know of) would have no reason to object to their sale. (Thus, who exactly would your hypothetical ambulance chaser be going after? There'd be no one for him to sue in a US court of law.) But a hypothetical Hasbro release might still be possible, because I think most people (obviously with you as an exception) will still recognize him as Mirage without the Citanes marking.

Exhaust, on the other hand, needs the distinctive red patch to look like Exhaust. So he has problems that Mirage and Jazz wouldn't.

Anyway, isn't this all rather academic at best? Until such time as Takara actually produces either character in the Masterpiece line, if they even ever do so, and then once we can see what details are included on their decos, is there even a point in arguing any of this?

Yotsuyasan
Brainmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCARR Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class G1 Dinobot Skar Hasbro 2023 New"
SCARR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TASMANIA KID Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
TASMANIA KID Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOULDERCRASH Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
BOULDERCRASH Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METALHAWK Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
METALHAWK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada HOT SHOT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
Armada HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IGUANUS Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
IGUANUS Transforme ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON