This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

The Hub Network to Become Discovery Family Channel on October 13

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: The Hub Network to Become Discovery Family Channel on October 13

Postby Megatron Wolf » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:04 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
wow that was fast thought they'd wait until 2015 to do the change. But i agree with the rest of you all the learning channels have gone downhill especially TLC. I use to learn more from watching 2 hours of history channel than i did in 3 days of school, now i feel like my IQ drops when i flip past the station while channel surfing. Dont get me wrong they still have some good shows but if i see pawnstars on there one more time im going to scream.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby bluecatcinema » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:14 pm

Well, at least they're keeping the good stuff. Though they'd better prepare for a dip in viewership after 3:00.
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Bumblevivisector » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:37 pm

Damn, that was fast. Glad I watched their nationwide costume contest last year, since I had no idea it'd be the HUB's last Halloween. Hope the old Sunbow reruns don't go away entirely, but prospects look bleak.

Oh well, now the most relevant "Hub" to Transformers will once more be the Liege Maximo's HQ. No more controlling stake in a network until you make Alignment canon, Hasbro!
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Peridot » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:52 pm

Motto: "The sea, it calls to me!"
Weapon: High-Energy Laser Rifle
Sitcoms and reality shows...
...sitcoms and reality shows everywhere.
Peridot
Combiner
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Bumblevivisector » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:42 pm

Metro Prime wrote:Sitcoms and reality shows...
Yeah, tell me about it. Flip through cable channels today, and it's like we're living in that Joe episode where Cobra Commander took control of all television...except if the concept of reality TV had been proposed as a gag in a cartoon back in 1985, the editors would've deemed it too ludicrous, even compared to Cobra's dinosaur, giant vegetable, and weaponized fast food restaurant schemes!

Congrats Discovery: Now that Leno's gone, your bold new approach will completely quash any reason I once had to flip to anything else during Adult Swim's time bracket. (Well, I DVR Stuart and Colbert to watch later anyway)
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby babylon queen » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:19 pm

What happened? First, it was Discovery kids with some pretty gross shows. Then, it was Hub and now it belongs again to the Discovery channel. :michaelbay:
babylon queen
Vehicon

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:31 am

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Metro Prime wrote:Sitcoms and reality shows...

they are taking over our TV's!!

Sitcoms and reality shows are like a infectious disease but for Cable TV. look where TLC went it went from educational shows to being infected with reality shows and also it happened to MTV before it was cool

the horror. :HALUC:
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP

LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.

D-Maximus_Prime wrote: I thought the Daleks had him? :BOT:

Hellscream9999 wrote: They do

The truth is revealed :shock:
Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Postby Peridot » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:46 pm

The next TF series:

Now that I think about it, I would actually watch this show if it existed.
Peridot
Combiner

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:31 am

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Change. I hate it.
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Strength: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:57 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Change. I hate it.
Irony. It's funny. :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:49 pm

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Metro Prime wrote:The next TF series:

Now that I think about it, I would actually watch this show if it existed.

that video makes more sense than what is on TLC, VH1. i want TF to be on a channel that it has a good use on here in the Midwest. The UT and animated were on Cartoon Network why not put RID back on Cartoon Network and have the older shows on the sister channel Boomerang

but that is my thought aaaannnnd maybe some other peoples opinions as well i cannot read minds sorry >:oP I-) :roll: >:oP
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP

LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.

Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon

Postby Peridot » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:30 pm

OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Change. I hate it.

So, do you, like, only collect Action Masters or what?
Peridot
Combiner

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:45 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Autobot tap out wrote:The UT and animated were on Cartoon Network why not put RID back on Cartoon Network and have the older shows on the sister channel Boomerang
Because CN was cruel to every TF cartoon it ever aired. All of the Unicron Trilogy got shunted to the weekday morning 6am deadslot, and Animated seemed like it was aired only out of obligation. Not to mention what they did to Cybertron, skipping the first two episodes and then relegating half of the show to air on Kids WB instead of CN. Cartoon Network was a stone-cold dastard to the Transformers and should never be allowed to touch a TF cartoon ever again.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:03 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Autobot tap out wrote:The UT and animated were on Cartoon Network why not put RID back on Cartoon Network and have the older shows on the sister channel Boomerang
Because CN was cruel to every TF cartoon it ever aired. All of the Unicron Trilogy got shunted to the weekday morning 6am deadslot, and Animated seemed like it was aired only out of obligation. Not to mention what they did to Cybertron, skipping the first two episodes and then relegating half of the show to air on Kids WB instead of CN. Cartoon Network was a stone-cold dastard to the Transformers and should never be allowed to touch a TF cartoon ever again.

sorry i didn't remember what time it was on it has been a long time since they aired my memory is fuzzy on timeslots
Autobot tap out wrote:

Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV2 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JAZZ Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
JAZZ Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure"
HYPER STEEL OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE (Purple) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy 2018"
IRONHIDE (Purple) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOMBSHELL Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV1 2022 New"
BOMBSHELL Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Purple) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Purple) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Orange) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Orange) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLASTER Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 3 2020 New"
BLASTER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARN + NICKEL Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure 2023 New"
TARN + NICKEL Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON (Orange) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
MEGATRON (Orange) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts ARCEE Vinyl Figure 1374 2023 New"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Vinyl Figure #23 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Slugslinger and Caliburst" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON