This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Robots in Disguise Products - Combiner Force and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Potential Transformers RID Dinobot Grimlock Prototype in Age of Extintion BluRay Special Features

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:43 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I'm still surprised they're keeping the Titan lines alive...
Megatron Wolf wrote:why is habro keeping this subline? Its clogging shelves now and thats not going to change at all when RiD comes out. Im sure hasbro thinks they're saving money by making nontransforming figures but in the long run their just hurting themselves.
IIRC, it's because the Titan Heroes/Guardians/etc. are actually a success over in parts of the world like China and such. So as long as there's some markets for these to profit off of, Hasbro's gonna keep making them.

If that's the case I don't really see it here. Hopefully with the recent price cuts they'll start moving a bit.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Rated X » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:50 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
So where is the opening where the shampoo comes out ? :lol:
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Potential Transformers RID Dinobot Grimlock Prototype in Age of Extintion BluRay Special Features

Postby Zeedust » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:46 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I'm still surprised they're keeping the Titan lines alive...
Megatron Wolf wrote:why is habro keeping this subline? Its clogging shelves now and thats not going to change at all when RiD comes out. Im sure hasbro thinks they're saving money by making nontransforming figures but in the long run their just hurting themselves.
IIRC, it's because the Titan Heroes/Guardians/etc. are actually a success over in parts of the world like China and such. So as long as there's some markets for these to profit off of, Hasbro's gonna keep making them.

Why produce them for markets they don't sell in, then? Why not just make them available in the places where they're popular? Or are people buying them stateside too?
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby gothsaurus » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:01 pm

I'm just sad it has sullied the good name of Titan (class Metroplex).
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:38 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby gothsaurus » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:43 pm

I'm just saying it's confusing. Kinda like calling this series Robots in Disguise when there was that OTHER one called Robots in Disguise a few years ago... the one with Skybyte.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby Zeedust » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:04 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
gothsaurus wrote:I'm just saying it's confusing. Kinda like calling this series Robots in Disguise when there was that OTHER one called Robots in Disguise a few years ago... the one with Skybyte.

That was back in 2001, I guess they think people have forgotten. Plus the old RiD is never going to be seen again 'cause either Disney owns it or they don't know who it belongs to now, so I guess they consider that as good a reason as any to reuse the name. But yeah, I wish they'd called the new one "More Than Meets The Eye" instead.
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Skill: 3

Postby Lockdownhunter » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:11 am

Motto: "There are no strings on me!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
The wolf guy reminds me of weirdwolf.
Lockdownhunter
Combiner
News Credits: 3
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

NYCC 2014 Coverage - Transformers Robots in Disguise Figure Class Descriptions and Official Images

Postby Va'al » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:13 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Generations was not the only Transformers line shown off at the NYCC 2014 Hasbro Press Party, the upcoming Transformers: Robots in Disguise animated series also had its fair share of floor and table room - and you can find out more about it all below, with official product images and class description! The breakdown and images also confirm the names of Grimlock, Steeljaw and Strongarm as new additions, with Sideswipe and Optimus Prime joining the Transformers: Prime veteran Bumblebee.

TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE ONE-STEP CHANGERS Assortment
(Ages: 5 & up /Approx. Retail Price: $9.99/Available: Spring 2015)
More than meets the eye in the blink of an eye! Each TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE ONE-STEP CHANGERS figure features a character from the all new animated series, Transformers: Robots in Disguise, coming to Cartoon Network in 2015, and converts from robot to vehicle and back in one awesome step! Each sold separately.

TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE LEGION Assortment
(Ages: 6 & up /Approx. Retail Price: $5.99/Available: Spring 2015)
Each TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE LEGION figure features a character from the all new animated series, Transformers: Robots in Disguise, coming to Cartoon Network in 2015 in a small-scale, highly collectable figure that converts from robot to vehicle in 10 steps or less! Each sold separately.

TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE WARRIORS Assortment
(Ages: 6 & up /Approx. Retail Price: $14.99/Available: Spring 2015)
Each TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE WARRIORS figure features a character from the all new animated series, Transformers: Robots in Disguise, coming to Cartoon Network in 2015. Warrior figures feature updated puzzle play for fans that want the classic TRANSFORMERS experience. These highly detailed figures are great for collectors and kids as they convert from robot to vehicle in 10 steps or less. High articulation means more action play, as kids can pose their figures and play out their favorite battles from the new animated series. Each sold separately.

TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE THREE-STEP CHANGERS Assortment
(Ages: 5 & up /Approx. Retail Price: $19.99/Available: Spring 2015)
Each TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE THREE-STEP CHANGERS figure features a character from the all new animated series, Transformers: Robots in Disguise, coming to Cartoon Network in 2015 in a fun, larger size with an amazingly fluid conversion. Kids can convert each figure in three steps and get right into the action! Each sold separately.

TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE TITAN HEROES Action Figure Assortment
(Ages: 4 & up /Approx. Retail Price: $12.99/Available: Spring 2015)
Kids and collectors alike will have big fun with these 12-inch scale action figures based on the new animated series coming to Cartoon Network in 2015. Each non-converting figure features five points of articulation and packs a lot of play at a great price! Each sold separately.

TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE 6-INCH TITAN GUARDIANS Action Figure Assortment
(Ages: 4 & up /Approx. Retail Price: $5.99/Available: Spring 2015)
These figures bring awesome action-figure fun to the TRANSFORMERS brand. These non-converting figures are the perfect entry point into the TRANSFORMERS universe for young fans. Each 6-inch TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE TITAN GUARDIANS figure features a character from the hot new animated series coming to Cartoon Network in 2015. Each sold separately.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby No One » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:27 am

So I get that that Prime's new mode includes his trailer as part of the robot mode, now making him larger. For god's sake WHY does Hasbro still hang his huge feet off the back of his vehicle mode??? You really couldn't hide them inside the TRAILER???
No One
Vehicon
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby RhA » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:36 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Promising stuff.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby AutobotyMaximus » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:03 am

So it seems like the resin Grimlock prototype we saw before is the 'three-step changer' version, huh?
What's next, Hasbro? Four-step and five-step transformers?
AutobotyMaximus
Mini-Con

Postby RhA » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:08 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
MR Optimus Prime wrote:So I get that that Prime's new mode includes his trailer as part of the robot mode, now making him larger. For god's sake WHY does Hasbro still hang his huge feet off the back of his vehicle mode??? You really couldn't hide them inside the TRAILER???

Maybe there's a bigger figure coming, suiting your wishes a bit better.

AutobotyMaximus wrote:So it seems like the resin Grimlock prototype we saw before is the 'three-step changer' version, huh?
What's next, Hasbro? Four-step and five-step transformers?

I can live with the simple stuff with those regulr deluxes coming our way. Those look nice.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander

Postby Leatherback » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:22 am

It's only me or the plastic on these figures feels cheap? And again steeljaw as a Decepticon :BANG_HEAD:
Leatherback
Mini-Con

Postby KREOFAN85 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:41 am

no cyberverse, but atleast legions has returned. and concidering what they have, yeah. i'm happy the small transformers is back :DANCE:

i cannot wait to add these babies to by cyberverse collection. even though they seem to be back from square one, whut? no weapons?? ugh. no commanders. UGH. no playsets? DOUBLE UGH! oh well, i guess i should be greatful that these small tfs are back. and not a bad line up. hope to get that sharkticon.

its back to transformers for me in 2015 :KREMZEEK:
KREOFAN85
Mini-Con
Watch KREOFAN85 on YouTube

Postby No One » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:46 am

I do find the Three Step changer Grimlock transformation kinda cool. The T-Rex head splitting at the jaw to become different legs.
No One
Vehicon

Postby william-james88 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:20 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
MR Optimus Prime wrote:I do find the Three Step changer Grimlock transformation kinda cool. The T-Rex head splitting at the jaw to become different legs.

I agree, out of all of these, that's the one I would like most, even if it is a simpler transformation. What worries me though is that there are no signs of voyagers so far (unless the 3 step ones is what replaces that class), or of any transformer requiring more than 10 steps to transform. That being the case, everything we see here so far is very bulky (Strongarm for instance).
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby No One » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:26 am

At least I can SEE car parts / alt mode parts in robot modes, and KNOW they turn into cars, etc.
No One
Vehicon

Postby Sodan-1 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:44 am

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Four different classes of figure and all of them seem to have simplicity in mind. :-(

I don't mind Hasbro aiming for simplified designs in order to appeal more to kids, but I wouldn't mind at least one class of more complex figures. Hopefully we'll get one or two of these characters in the Generations line, as the designs are pretty cool. Especially like having a fembot that hasn't got the usual slender body type.
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Postby Evil Eye » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:54 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
"Deluxe" Strongarm is pretty cool. Not sure on the rest.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Skill: 8

Postby griftimus prime » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:22 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
warriors. come out to plaaaaaaay.

i guess those are the deluxe? anyway they look pretty good. as i thought. not a great show but some decent toys.
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby KnightAero » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:52 am

Weapon: Rapid-Fire Plasma Pulse Cannon
I like the possibility here that it might all be maxed at "Deluxe" here.. Fall of Cybertron was majority deluxe figures and was in my opinion one of the best lines to date!

Not sure about this line yet, the TV show looks promising, but with Combiner wars and some of the other Generations still to release... Not to mention any Master Piece figures they decide, my wallet is eaten...
KnightAero
Minibot
Speed: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Doubledealer93 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:54 am

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
nope.

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Speed: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:06 am

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
i am really tempted to use deluxe prime as either star convoy or galaxy convoy =P~ :DANCE: :APPLAUSE: :BOWDOWN: :HEADHURTS: :-B >:oP
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP

LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.

D-Maximus_Prime wrote: I thought the Daleks had him? :BOT:

Hellscream9999 wrote: They do

The truth is revealed :shock:
Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Postby Lockdownhunter » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:38 am

Motto: "There are no strings on me!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Why does the legion Optimus look a gazillion times better than this Optimus????????? :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: By the Allspark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for reference [img][http://i.imgur.com/Wnt7dQC.jpg][/img] The superior legion figure

[img][[http://static.seibertron.com/images/toys/uploads/1412838659_TRANSFORMERS%20ROBOTS%20IN%20DISGUISE%20WARRIORS%20OPTIMUS%20PRIME%20copy.jpg][/img]

[img][http://static.seibertron.com/images/toys/uploads/1412838658_TRANSFORMERS%20ROBOTS%20IN%20DISGUISE%20WARRIORS%20OPTIMUS%20PRIME%201%20copy.jpg][/img]

The "Warrior class" Optimus
Last edited by Lockdownhunter on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lockdownhunter
Combiner
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASERBEAK Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM Hasbro 2011 230427A"
LASERBEAK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Robot Heroes OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Movie Series Revenge Fallen ROTF 211023A"
Robot Heroes OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Age Extinction One-Step complete AOE Hasbro 2014"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OFFROAD SKIDS Transformers Revenge the Fallen NEST Global Alliance Legends ROTF"
OFFROAD SKIDS Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LONG HAUL Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109U"
NEW!
LONG HAUL Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Cyber Slammers RATCHET Transformers Movie 2007 complete Hasbro 170510A"
Cyber Slammers RAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 230427A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS (variant) Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + more 220802A"
SKIDS (variant) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sword Slash DRIFT Transformers Age Extinction Power Attackers AOE 2014 210930A"
Sword Slash DRIFT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Gravity Bots SIDESWIPE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF 2009 190922a"
Gravity Bots SIDES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DESERT TRACKER RATCHET Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete 2009"
NEW!
DESERT TRACKER RAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 220420A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRAVITY BOTS SIDESWIPE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF 2009 121027"
GRAVITY BOTS SIDES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Series 1 GRIMLOCK Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Last Knight Movie AOE 230118A"
Series 1 GRIMLOCK ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON