This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Robots in Disguise Products - Combiner Force and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:25 pm

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
I should start my own toy company, just so I can get a handle on the cost of producing an action figure with no hollowness, no gapes, seamless lines, and maybe lights and sound, with a bunch of accessories.
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Flashwave » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:27 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Optimizzy wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Optimizzy wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Optimizzy wrote:I do want to clarify that I'm not complaining about the scheme. I was just hoping for him to look sorta like g1 drift so he could be a "couts as" for me. That's all.
Could be a what? :???:

so sorry. I haven't been clear in my posts. I forget that there is a whole bunch of others things we are talking about here.

I meant to say "counts as" as in, I was hoping I could get him to "count as" G1 Drift but this Drift is too different for my tastes. I like him though. He'd make a cool Yoketron or maybe even Banzai-tron. In fact, he is going to be my Yoketron I think.
But if there's already a passible G1 Drift toy in the Generations figure, what good would this one be as another?

I avtually don't like Gen. Drift. He's too blocky, which and of itself is fine but it restricts posability severly. Yhe figure doesnt look like someone who would be light on theor feet with a sword.

The movie fig is thicktoo, but he's got more range of movement and the bulk is more evenly distributed.

Generations Drift is the one I'd prefer...but he's a bit pricey for me at the moment. That is why I'd like to find one at retail that I could agree with aesthetically.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Autobot032 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:20 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
So...Drift more or less just straight up rips off Bumblebee's transformation, with a slight change here and there. Yay, originality! Whee!

*sighs* I've yet to find a single figure from this line that has impressed me enough to buy them. They've come and gone on Amazon about three times and not once did I try and buy them. I watched the video review for Grimlock and found it to be a nice figure, but ridiculously small. Bumblebee is taller than Grimmy, for goodness sake.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Bumblebee Warrior Class Video Review

Postby Autobot032 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:37 pm

Robots In Disguise has been arriving to retailers such as Amazon (US) and Smyth's (UK/Ireland) and they've been trickling out to the video reviewers, which we just reported on earlier this afternoon, and we have yet another video review to share with you:

Transformers Robots In Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee, courtesy of fellow fan AirspeedPrime.

In it he showcases the new packaging, size comparisons and of course, the transformation. Is Bumblebee worth your money? Watch the video review to find out and when you're done, come on back to the forums and share your thoughts!

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

Postby Breakdown318 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:39 pm

Motto: "There's no one here to watch me..."
Weapon: Photon Eliminator Rifle
Seibertron wrote:
Breakdown318 wrote:Sorry if this has been posted or not...
http://d1whee3s2ff61n.cloudfront.net/pr ... 1075_H.jpg
http://d1whee3s2ff61n.cloudfront.net/pr ... 1075_I.jpg

Found on Smyths website. Looks like Drift. Was he revealed already? :???:

Thanks for sharing this with us. Can you tell us how you found it on Smyths website? I can't find a Drift item from the Robots In Disguise toyline on their website.

http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/sear ... profile=UK

Under the generic warrior listings:
http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/toys ... -warriors/
Breakdown318
Micromaster
News Credits: 3
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Madeus Prime » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:24 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
kirbenvost wrote:Generations Drift is the one I'd prefer...but he's a bit pricey for me at the moment. That is why I'd like to find one at retail that I could agree with aesthetically.

I agree...with the exception of Grimlock, who should not be like he is. I'm not a diehard geewunner, but he really has been constantly the same every since G1, heck, Optimus has changed more then him!

Anyways, first wave, picking up Strongarm, because I like her design.

Drift I miiiight get, depends on how he comes across in a video review.

And since we got those little titan thingamajigs I'm guessing a Prowl, Cliffjumper, Hammer Strike and Thunderhoof are in the works. And going by the artwork, all four might be worth grabbing.
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby happylock » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:40 pm

The bumble bee looks good this line looks like it will be way better than movie shyte.
happylock
Mini-Con

Postby Shockwave7 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:37 pm

Oh. Joy. Another Bumblebee figure.

Sigh...

Ah well - I won't take it away from anyone if they want another. For my part, I don't foresee buying any Bbee figures from hereon out, unless a line comes out that's so good I feel inclined to collect all of them (even if there's a Bbee figure in the mix). So far though, this line doesn't look like it has that kind of pull.
Shockwave7
Headmaster Jr

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:09 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Madeus Prime wrote:I agree...with the exception of Grimlock, who should not be like he is. I'm not a diehard geewunner, but he really has been constantly the same every since G1, heck, Optimus has changed more then him!
All of the following have deviated from G1 Grimlock's form, deco, or both:

Plus almost every toy of this guy:

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:40 am

Sabrblade wrote:All of the following have deviated from G1 Grimlock's form, deco, or both:

I thought he meant character wise.

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:06 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:All of the following have deviated from G1 Grimlock's form, deco, or both:

Well, then that's an argument against itself since G1 Grimlock had two different character portrayals. Dimwitted cartoon version, and intelligent yet bombastic comics version.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Courage: 8

Postby MightyMagnus78 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:56 pm

Motto: ""Consistency is victory.""
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
These things are crap!

Masterpiece line aside Has/Tak has seriously gone backwards with its toy design in the last few years. It wasn't that long ago they were producing some really nice stuff, Prime FE series for example, but now we get this garbage.

RID = Rubbish In Da'box!
MightyMagnus78
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Truck
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Firepower: 6

Postby ScottyP » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:05 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Been messing with the Legion figures a lot. They're just as good as any of the other Legends/Cyberverse small guys that came before. No steps back there, and some really cool transformations to be quite honest. If you're into that size range you won't be disappointed.

The 3-Step "Hyperchange" Grimlock is simpler than I expected. I actually think the Transformation is fun, and the Dino mode is pretty good, but the robot mode lacks any articulation besides the shoulders which is very disappointing. Not the worst looking bot mode either, just can't do anything with it.

So yeah, if you like the old Cyberverse stuff, the Legions will not disappoint you. Hyperchange Grimlock is not recommended by me for anyone over the age of 7, unless you're really into the character or the kid stuff in general (no judgment here if you are).
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 637
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Madeus Prime » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:07 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
Sabrblade wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:

Well, then that's an argument against itself since G1 Grimlock had two different character portrayals. Dimwitted cartoon version, and intelligent yet bombastic comics version.

I meant the character, color isn't a problem, but the constant of Grimlock has been he's big, and ego to match, has attitude and a relatively limited vocabulary. I'm omitting the RID (not RID15) version, because he wasn't even slightly the same. The main thing is that the new Grimlock appears to be an utter mockery to the character we all know and love.

Not trying to start a flamewar here, but the new Grimmy definitely rubs me the wrong way.
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby ScottyP » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:11 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
edit: Misread what I responded to. Carry on.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 637
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Kre-O Line In-Package Image

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:37 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Thanks to the Hobbybase Facebook page, we get a group shot of the 2015 Kre-O Robots in Disguise line in-package. These were first on display last October at New York Comic Con. You can also see the official images by clicking here.

The in-package items include Custom Kreons Steel Jaw, Grimlock, Bumblebee and Optimus Prime. We also get to see the box the blind bag Kreons come in. The larger sets include Sideswipe Roadway Rundown, Strongarm Capture Cruiser, Bumblebee Disc Demolisher, Optimus Prime Beast Blaster and Underbite Jet Pack Take Down.

-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby Metroplexsmash » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:02 pm

Motto: "The deceptions are foolish to think they can challenge me"
Weapon: Laser Sighted Lightning Rifle
Looks nice I wish that I could get this :michaelbay: :BOOM: :BOT: :BOT: :BOT: :CON: :CON: :CON:
Metroplexsmash
Mini-Con
Watch Metroplexsmash on YouTube
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9

Postby Noideaforaname » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:50 pm

Definitely want Underbite and Hammerstrike Kreons. I wonder if they'll eventually come out in the Custom sets... even if those don't seem to do so well.

I wish there was more variety in helmets. Nearly everyone is either 'Ironhide' or 'Knock Out'.
Although they actually made a faceplate-less Optimus helmet, which is one I've been wanting, so that's good.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Tresob » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:10 pm

I can't quite tell, but it looks like they might have gotten the message and added solid, character-colored helmets to those custom sets...
Tresob
Headmaster Jr

Postby welcometothedarksyde » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:15 pm

Motto: "My anaconda don't..."
Alot of people seem to be pegging Steeljaw as the main villain, however it seems like Underbite is the big bad. My suspicion is that Steeljaw will be an Autobot convert
welcometothedarksyde
Combiner
News Credits: 5
Watch welcometothedarksyde on YouTube

Postby Wolfman Jake » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:40 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
welcometothedarksyde wrote:Alot of people seem to be pegging Steeljaw as the main villain, however it seems like Underbite is the big bad. My suspicion is that Steeljaw will be an Autobot convert

I got that feeling as well, and I don't know if it's just my bias for wolves or there's something about the design of the character that hints at him being more noble than his initial Decepticon allegiance, but I'd love to see him have a change of heart too. Of the new Decepticons, he seems the least "monstery" in bot mode. Also, G1 Steeljaw is an Autobot, and Hasbro has generally been trying to keep names with their original factions post Armada, even if the characters themselves are reimagined compared to their original depictions. Maybe his name is a hint for us of what's to come story-wise for the new cartoon?

By the way, is it just me, or does Underbite's Kreon bare more than a passing resemblance to G1 Galvatron?
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Firepower: 2

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:54 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:
welcometothedarksyde wrote:Alot of people seem to be pegging Steeljaw as the main villain, however it seems like Underbite is the big bad. My suspicion is that Steeljaw will be an Autobot convert

I got that feeling as well, and I don't know if it's just my bias for wolves or there's something about the design of the character that hints at him being more noble than his initial Decepticon allegiance, but I'd love to see him have a change of heart too. Of the new Decepticons, he seems the least "monstery" in bot mode. Also, G1 Steeljaw is an Autobot, and Hasbro has generally been trying to keep names with their original factions post Armada, even if the characters themselves are reimagined compared to their original depictions. Maybe his name is a hint for us of what's to come story-wise for the new cartoon?

By the way, is it just me, or does Underbite's Kreon bare more than a passing resemblance to G1 Galvatron?

They're already doing that with Grimlock though.

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander

Postby Lockdownhunter » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:12 pm

Motto: "There are no strings on me!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Great!!!!!!!!!!!
Lockdownhunter
Combiner
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Robots in Disguise (2015) Warrior Class Sighted At US Retail

Postby Autobot032 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:19 pm

We have great news for the Robots In Disguise (2015) fans... The Warrior Class figures have been sighted at US retail at a Toys R Us store in Peoria, Illinois! Fellow fan and Seibertronian reluctantyouth was the lucky person to find these figures and shared his find with us. He even included the TRU prices so we can know what to expect, read on and check out his picture below:

Wave 1 sans Bumblebeefound at Peoria,IL TRU at 8pm central 12.13.14 $14.99 each.

Hopefully these figures will be available in time for last minute Christmas shopping. If you have a sighting, please share it with us via sightings@Seibertron.com and remember to share your findings in our sightings forum.

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in need and updates, plus the best galleries around!
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

Postby Fox Thiagarajan » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:21 pm

Motto: "Our greatest resource is each other."
Weapon: Snow Laser
My wife just asked me what I want for Christmas and now I have an answer. Hope they arrive on the east coast soon enough.
Fox Thiagarajan
Pretender
Alt Mode: Red Mazda 343
Strength: 8
Speed: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHASE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Rescue Bots Hasbro 2024 New"
CHASE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TASMANIA KID Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
TASMANIA KID Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METALHAWK Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
METALHAWK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Legacy Evolution Core G1 Dinobots Volcanicus 2023 New"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCARR Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class G1 Dinobot Skar Hasbro 2023 New"
SCARR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Megatron Transformers Legacy Core Class G2 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
Megatron Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WINDBLADE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Cyberverse Hasbro 2024 New"
WINDBLADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDCOVER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager G2 Universe Hasbro 2023 New"
CLOUDCOVER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON