This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Robots in Disguise Products - Combiner Force and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Rated X » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:02 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I have no interest in RID, but I am interested to see what characters Funpub can work these molds into for the classics verse down the line.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Spleenzorio » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:05 pm

Motto: "I must be a doctor because I'm surrounded by scrubs"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I've been out of the loop for a while, is the warrior class the new deluxe?
Spleenzorio
Fuzor
News Credits: 1
Watch Spleenzorio on YouTube
Buy from Spleenzorio on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:05 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rated X wrote:I have no interest in RID, but I am interested to see what characters Funpub can work these molds into for the classics verse down the line.
Speaking in regards to Fun Pub, they destroyed the Classicsverse back in 2012. SG Ultra Magnus orchestrated its destruction. All that's left is a reality-displaced planet Earth and whatever few Cybertronian survivors were on it at the time. :-B
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Autobot032 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:10 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Spleenzorio wrote:I've been out of the loop for a while, is the warrior class the new deluxe?

Yes and no.

For RID, which is the kids line, yes, Warrior is the new Deluxe Class. The 3-Steps are the new Voyagers and there are no Leaders, but we do get Legion Class back.

For Generations/Combiner Wars, they will have no Warrior Class and will stick to the usual Legends, Deluxe, Voyager and Leader Classes.

I know it's confusing, hopefully this helps to clear it up a bit.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Tsutsukakushi » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:11 pm

MightyMagnus78 wrote:These things are crap! but now we get this garbage.

RID = Rubbish In Da'box!

In agreeance.

Hoping HasTak only creates Deluxe and smaller toys for this newer Rid toy line. Prefer CW and Generations grab all the Voyagers, Ultras, Leaders and bigger 2015 to 2016 TF toys.

Fearing the inevitable Supreme, Ultimate and leader toys for Bumblebee in 2015 through 2016
Tsutsukakushi
City Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby Spleenzorio » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:12 pm

Motto: "I must be a doctor because I'm surrounded by scrubs"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Autobot032 wrote:
Spleenzorio wrote:I've been out of the loop for a while, is the warrior class the new deluxe?

Yes and no.

For RID, which is the kids line, yes, Warrior is the new Deluxe Class. The 3-Steps are the new Voyagers and there are no Leaders, but we do get Legion Class back.

For Generations/Combiner Wars, they will have no Warrior Class and will stick to the usual Legends, Deluxe, Voyager and Leader Classes.

I know it's confusing, hopefully this helps to clear it up a bit.

Awesome, ty :)
Spleenzorio
Fuzor
News Credits: 1
Watch Spleenzorio on YouTube
Buy from Spleenzorio on eBay

Postby Tsutsukakushi » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:21 pm

Autobot032 wrote:

The 3-Steps are the new Voyagers

I probably know less than you, But I'm seriously hoping not.

Was guessing that the 2015 Rid line would have a similar set up like AOE did. Where HasTak had some easier assortments for youngers kids and some more complicated assortments for older kids.

Speculating the 3-steps are not the main Voyagers for the 2015 Rid line. Think these are for the much younger kids. With more complicated 2015 Rid Voyagers getting made.
Tsutsukakushi
City Commander

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:14 am

A preview of something to come from the fandom's good customizing buddy Cheetimus Primal:

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:15 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:A preview of something to come from the fandom's good customizing buddy Cheetimus Primal:

Just saw this on my Facebook feed, funnily enough.

Though, is it just me, or does the face look very masculine?
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby CrankyOldTruck » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:36 am

Motto: ""Experience,lad... you should learn to appreciate it!""
Weapon: Old-Style Musket Laser
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:A preview of something to come from the fandom's good customizing buddy Cheetimus Primal:

Just saw this on my Facebook feed, funnily enough.

Though, is it just me, or does the face look very masculine?

The whole thing looks way too masculine to me but hey, if the Cybertropn series can have a gender-beder in Override I say let them do whatever with this one. Yeah, I know the Override character was a matter of mixing things up between east and west (and the west messed it up, no great surprise there) whereas this one started out in the states but I was trying to be nice and give the folks at Hasbro an easy out.

Awww, hell with it. Yeah, they made her too butch. Hasbro screwed up.
I like that she isn't "dainty" and overly feminine looking like the Arcee and various Arachnia figures have been. Better to bring across that female roles can be tough and bad-ass than to make them so stereotypical but yes, they should have made her face more feminine looking.
I'm a cigar chomping, Energon guzzling, crotchety old bot that's tough as nails, two days older than dirt, can out grouch Ironhide, out-complain Huffer, leave Bluestreak speechless with a single glare and make Grimlock back down in a stare-off. If you're nice, and extremely lucky, I may only tell you to go blow it out your exhaust pipe!
CrankyOldTruck
Minibot
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5

Postby Wolfman Jake » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:39 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
welcometothedarksyde wrote:Alot of people seem to be pegging Steeljaw as the main villain, however it seems like Underbite is the big bad. My suspicion is that Steeljaw will be an Autobot convert

I got that feeling as well, and I don't know if it's just my bias for wolves or there's something about the design of the character that hints at him being more noble than his initial Decepticon allegiance, but I'd love to see him have a change of heart too. Of the new Decepticons, he seems the least "monstery" in bot mode. Also, G1 Steeljaw is an Autobot, and Hasbro has generally been trying to keep names with their original factions post Armada, even if the characters themselves are reimagined compared to their original depictions. Maybe his name is a hint for us of what's to come story-wise for the new cartoon?

By the way, is it just me, or does Underbite's Kreon bare more than a passing resemblance to G1 Galvatron?

They're already doing that with Grimlock though.

Grimlock is starting as a Decepticon? Are you sure about that? I know Prime took a lot of liberties with the aligned continuity as begun with War for Cyberton, Fall of Cybertron, and/or Exodus, but Grimlock is an Autobot in those stories. That would be quite the retcon to ignore that or somehow turn him into a Decepticon and then back again to satisfy the heel-to-face trope, especially when you can do that with a new character.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2

Postby ausbot » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:47 am

Motto: "Don't want none, don't start none!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
I like that Grimlock but he needs a sword, I hope Takara does something interesting with the RID line, more Arms Microns would be nice.
ausbot
Pretender
Strength: 10
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:56 am

Motto: "Small things aren't worth being mad over."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
welcometothedarksyde wrote:Alot of people seem to be pegging Steeljaw as the main villain, however it seems like Underbite is the big bad. My suspicion is that Steeljaw will be an Autobot convert

I got that feeling as well, and I don't know if it's just my bias for wolves or there's something about the design of the character that hints at him being more noble than his initial Decepticon allegiance, but I'd love to see him have a change of heart too. Of the new Decepticons, he seems the least "monstery" in bot mode. Also, G1 Steeljaw is an Autobot, and Hasbro has generally been trying to keep names with their original factions post Armada, even if the characters themselves are reimagined compared to their original depictions. Maybe his name is a hint for us of what's to come story-wise for the new cartoon?

By the way, is it just me, or does Underbite's Kreon bare more than a passing resemblance to G1 Galvatron?

They're already doing that with Grimlock though.

Grimlock is starting as a Decepticon? Are you sure about that? I know Prime took a lot of liberties with the aligned continuity as begun with War for Cyberton, Fall of Cybertron, and/or Exodus, but Grimlock is an Autobot in those stories. That would be quite the retcon to ignore that or somehow turn him into a Decepticon and then back again to satisfy the heel-to-face trope, especially when you can do that with a new character.

Pretty sure it's safe to say that Hasbro doesn't care what they do with the whole aligned continuity thing. And yeah, Grimlock starts as a Decepticon. His faction symbol is on both his shoulders.

TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Wolfman Jake » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:09 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Weird. The aligned continuity is a joke now. It looks like Grimlock is a Decepticon for all of 5 seconds. Plus, he doesn't even fit with the other Decepticons' motif. His robot mode is humanoid with an animal alt mode. The Decepticons so far in this series are all anthropomorphic bot modes with vehicle alt modes. Is this all playing off of the fact that Grimlock was incarcerated in the IDW comics?

Another interesting point: it DOES look like Underbite may be the defacto Decepticon leader, as some have already speculated, and not Steeljaw. He seems to be the major threat of what must be the pilot episode.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:46 am

Motto: "Small things aren't worth being mad over."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
Wolfman Jake wrote:Weird. The aligned continuity is a joke now. It looks like Grimlock is a Decepticon for all of 5 seconds. Plus, he doesn't even fit with the other Decepticons' motif. His robot mode is humanoid with an animal alt mode. The Decepticons so far in this series are all anthropomorphic bot modes with vehicle alt modes. Is this all playing off of the fact that Grimlock was incarcerated in the IDW comics?

Another interesting point: it DOES look like Underbite may be the defacto Decepticon leader, as some have already speculated, and not Steeljaw. He seems to be the major threat of what must be the pilot episode.

Well, since this is a direct sequel series to Prime, I think it's safe to say that not all the Decepticons would have animal robot modes anyway.
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby ScottyP » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:45 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Wolfman Jake wrote:Weird. The aligned continuity is a joke now. It looks like Grimlock is a Decepticon for all of 5 seconds. Plus, he doesn't even fit with the other Decepticons' motif. His robot mode is humanoid with an animal alt mode. The Decepticons so far in this series are all anthropomorphic bot modes with vehicle alt modes. Is this all playing off of the fact that Grimlock was incarcerated in the IDW comics?

Tbh it was never super tight knit to begin with. The amount of plot holes between WFC/FOC and Prime is staggering. Throw in the books and there are even more. Covenant of Primus doesn't hurt anything, but it doesn't really fix anything either. Additionally, the aligned Universe already -has- a Grimlock - the same one you see in FoC got an official comic series. Like, quite a decent run (I think 12 issues or so if you count all three minis). This Grimlock is nothing like that, unless they retcon it to an insane degree. Last we saw of the already established FoC Grimlock, he was on Cybertron fighting Predacons with the other Dinobots helping rebuild the planet, and Ultra Magnus had just left them to go join Team Prime on Earth.

In other words, I'm only looking at RiD 2015 as a spiritual successor to TF:Prime, and not a direct sequel, despite that being the "official" place it holds in canon. It's easier that way ;) Don't tell Sabr and Jelze though :-$

Back to the toys, I am seriously impressed by Hasbro right now on distribution. The last two movie lines of toys over stayed their welcome on shelves and were way overproduced. It seems like they were ready for retailers to run out of movie stuff over the busy holiday season, and were prepared at the distributor level to replenish them with new product lines instead of more of the old. Good stuff, and hopefully this means Combiner Wars is just on the horizon here in the US!
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby TimothyR » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:29 am

these REALLY look like upscaled legends figures, especially in person.. they're basically upscaled legends with elbow and knee joints.. for $15.. wonderful.

no thanks.
TimothyR
Targetmaster

Video Review - Transformers Robots in Disguise Hyperchange Grimlock

Postby Va'al » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:34 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Video reviews for the newly released and spotted Transformers: Robots in Disguise figures are obviously coming in like a flood, and the next one we have lined up for you is Hyperchange Grimlock - thanks to fellow Seibertronian BCPrimal!

Here's a look at the new Hyper Change Grimlock from the new Transformers RID line. Grimlock transforms in 3 steps and has very limited articulation. The detail and paint job is very well done and younger kids will love this Grimlock. Please rate, comment and subscribe!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Lockdownhunter » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:44 am

Motto: "There are no strings on me!"
Double post!
Last edited by Lockdownhunter on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lockdownhunter
Combiner
News Credits: 3

Postby Lockdownhunter » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:45 am

Motto: "There are no strings on me!"
Anyone reviewed 1 step BB and Strongarm?Baltmatrix has!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgYnq-c ... pJ7LIABdJQ
Lockdownhunter
Combiner
News Credits: 3

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:51 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
That's one original transformation for that big Grimlock. Sure, he's a brick, but a FUN brick. I may pick him up if the price is right.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby william-james88 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:54 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Lockdownhunter wrote:Anyone reviewed 1 step BB and Strongarm?Baltmatrix has!

I would recommend to watch this for his opinon on underbite. It seems the one reviewed before where underbite did not lock in was a factory error.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:19 pm

ScottyP wrote:Tbh it was never super tight knit to begin with. The amount of plot holes between WFC/FOC and Prime is staggering. Throw in the books and there are even more. Covenant of Primus doesn't hurt anything, but it doesn't really fix anything either. Additionally, the aligned Universe already -has- a Grimlock - the same one you see in FoC got an official comic series. Like, quite a decent run (I think 12 issues or so if you count all three minis). This Grimlock is nothing like that, unless they retcon it to an insane degree.
You know what the really sad thing is? Mairghread Scott was both a writer for TF: Prime and one of the main writers for both the Rage of the Dinobots comics and the Prime Beast Hunters comics that each worked their darnedest to mend as much continuity patch ups as possible between WFC/FOC and Prime... and yet she's also gonna be a writer for RID, in which we have this new Grimlock, after all her efforts to not only flesh out and develop the one from WFC/FOC but also implant it into the world of the Prime cartoon in as believable and feasible as possible. All that work she did to make things work, and then they go and give us a brand new take on Grimlock that completely poops all over her fine work.

But... then again... as it's a few years between Prime and RID, this could either be a whole new guy who happens to have the same name as the old Grimlock, or it's the old Grimlock having been fully brainwashed or something. I dunno, I just pray that there's some explanation. It's all "wait and see" at this point.

ScottyP wrote:Last we saw of the already established FoC Grimlock, he was on Cybertron fighting Predacons with the other Dinobots helping rebuild the planet, and Ultra Magnus had just left them to go join Team Prime on Earth.
That was in Rage of the Dinobots. The last we saw of FOC Grimlock was in the Prime Beast Hunters comics, in which he did a lot on Cybertron and eventually reunited with Team Prime in a post-Predacons Rising scene and went to help build the Cybertron settlement New Spark.

ScottyP wrote:Back to the toys, I am seriously impressed by Hasbro right now on distribution. The last two movie lines of toys over stayed their welcome on shelves and were way overproduced. It seems like they were ready for retailers to run out of movie stuff over the busy holiday season, and were prepared at the distributor level to replenish them with new product lines instead of more of the old. Good stuff, and hopefully this means Combiner Wars is just on the horizon here in the US!
I concur. This is the shortest movie line of the four and it managed to get just about everything on the market it set out to release. And right as the next line's toys are ready to come out, this movie's line isn't keeping them held back this time. Kudos. :D

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:12 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Sorry to those who already saw this pic elsewhere but I wanted to share it with those who had not seen it yet.

I dont think I need a new green t-rex grimlock, I will stick with the one I already have.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Tsutsukakushi » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:03 pm

Can understand taking away the complex transformations, so more younger kids can transform the toys. Taking away articulation just seems like a cost cutting budget thing.
Tsutsukakushi
City Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HYPERSPACE STORIES #7 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics MAR239016 7B (CA) Nord"
Star Wars HYPERSPA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DOCTOR APHRA #21 Lucasfilm Marvel Comics 2022 MAR221111 (CA) Sprouse"
Star Wars DOCTOR A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars WAR BOUNTY HUNTERS #1 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2021 APR210946 (CA) Yu"
Star Wars WAR BOUN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars WAR BOUNTY HUNTERS #1 var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2021 APR21094 (CA) Larraz"
Star Wars WAR BOUN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HALCYON LEGACY #3 Marvel Comics 2022 JAN221001 (CA) McKone"
Star Wars HALCYON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK #400 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 JUL221630 400C (CA) Levens"
STAR TREK #400 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2024 Disney SEP230260 12D (CA) Lee"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars MANDALORIAN #5 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 2023 SEP228042 (CA) Noto"
Star Wars MANDALOR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars EMPIRE #1 var connecting Marvel Comics 2023 APR230885 (CA) Garbett"
Star Wars EMPIRE # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr P 1:25 Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230488 1P TV Pitch Art"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK #8 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 MAR231622 8C (CA) Reis"
STAR TREK #8 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Motion Picture ECHOES #3 Cvr D RI 1:25 IDW Comics MAY231402 3D Lendl"
Star Trek Motion P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek DAY OF BLOOD #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 MAY231379 1B (CA) Rosanas"
Star Trek DAY OF B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr J 1:15 B&W Dynamite Comics 2022 OCT220551 1J (CA) Nakayama"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr J ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Infinitus and Sentinel Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON