This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Robots in Disguise Products - Combiner Force and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby shockblast2 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:55 am

Weapon: Energon Crossbow
Picked up both Fixit and Steeljaw yesterday. Fixit is ok, at least for now, since it has one of those "click to lock" transformations, which will probably strip out after a while. Steeljaw is complete piece of sh*t. The thing is loose and unstable from the get-go, and its transformation leaves it with a giant panel just sticking out of its backside. They want us to pay $10 a pop for this lazy bullsh*t?

I will be picking up Drift, after that, no more one steps. They increase the price 20%, and give us retools of used molds and the new ones are either sh*t from the get go or a disaster waiting to happen......
Anti-Nerdrage Coalition President
"I am not just the founder, but also its first client"

shockblast2
Transmetal Warrior

Postby MGrotusque » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:32 am

I'm to old to be even looking at Transformers like this let alone replying in a forum about them. ;)
Last edited by MGrotusque on Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

New Official Images for Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Drift Fracture and Thunderhoof

Postby william-james88 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:32 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
The NY Toy Fair 2015 gave us a first look at Robots in Disguise One Step Drift Fracture and Thunderhoof, and we were even given official images from Hasbro in conjunction with the event. However, through Hasbro Poland, we now have the new official images of these toys. These images show some different coloring, different angles and different ways to display the figures (especially Thunderhoof). They have been mirrored below.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Mudwire » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:48 am

I really do hope we can get a deluxe class version of Thunderhoof sometime soon, instead of less detailed and complex stuff like the one step changers.
Mudwire
Mini-Con

Postby william-james88 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:51 am

Mudwire wrote:I really do hope we can get a deluxe class version of Thunderhoof sometime soon, instead of less detailed and complex stuff like the one step changers.

And I really hope that when they do make that figure, his alt mode rake becomes his robot mode antlers.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby yourtransformerneeds » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:25 am

I do hope we can get a warrior class Thunderhoof but i'm just happy to get a toy of him at all! The 1 step doesn't look too bad at all, he seems to have basic articulation.
yourtransformerneeds
Mini-Con
Watch yourtransformerneeds on YouTube

Postby Shuttershock » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:54 am

In general, I wish for more Cons at warrior scale. Given what I've seen of Underbite and Steeljaw, it feels like the Cons are going to be fun this time around, plus it'd be nice if they were counted in even number with the Bots.

Still, more Con representation so far than the entire AoE line.
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:30 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Shuttershock wrote:In general, I wish for more Cons at warrior scale. Given what I've seen of Underbite and Steeljaw, it feels like the Cons are going to be fun this time around, plus it'd be nice if they were counted in even number with the Bots.

If every Con gets a Warrior toy, then they will definitely outnumber the Autobots this time around. 8)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:44 am

Shuttershock wrote:In general, I wish for more Cons at warrior scale. Given what I've seen of Underbite and Steeljaw, it feels like the Cons are going to be fun this time around, plus it'd be nice if they were counted in even number with the Bots.

Not yet. So far, in the deluxe class and voyager class (and corresponding warrior and hyperchange class), we only have steeljaw (unless you also count fracture as minicon deployer) while AOE had both Lockdown and Galvatron.

And for the one steps, while RID has 4 cons so far, AOE did have Megatron, Galvatron, Lockdown , Stinger (walmart exclusive) and now has Junkheap and Vehicon as power battlers.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:52 am

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
I'm getting a ROTF Scattorshot vibe from Thunderhoof, a Flamewar vibe from Fracture, and Drift looks absolutely ridiculous. (PlaySkool gone wrong ridiculous.)
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby Megatron Wolf » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:40 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
fracture looks pretty good, wasnt expecting that at all. Ill wait until there are some in hand pics out there before i decide if im going to buy him or not, still feel these are overpriced at $10.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10

Postby Shuttershock » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:47 pm

It occurs to me, I bet you could make a decent deluxe Thunderhoof with Generations Scoop and a little modding with a dollar store tractor.
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby william-james88 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:59 pm

Shuttershock wrote:It occurs to me, I bet you could make a decent deluxe Thunderhoof with Generations Scoop and a little modding with a dollar store tractor.

How would you get his antlers on his head though?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Flashwave » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:16 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
william-james88 wrote:
Shuttershock wrote:It occurs to me, I bet you could make a decent deluxe Thunderhoof with Generations Scoop and a little modding with a dollar store tractor.

How would you get his antlers on his head though?

You don't, but the shoulders and chest sorta look right. I was gonna dsay the same thing. Just put his rake on rthe end of Scoop's bucket arm. If that's what it takes to get a decent Genrations quality Thunderhoof, I really don't care about his antlers that much.

And actually, I think there's enough flext in the bucket arm, one might be able to mod a clip into the back of the Robot head so the bucket snaps in. You lose neck articulation though, unless you make it a seperate piece, but I don't think anyone wants that.

EDIT: Dagonit, I fogotabout Scoop's huge front gap... I wonder if you coukd do him backwards?
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9

Postby Cobotron » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:56 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Picked up Warrior Steeljaw. He suffers from the same "elbows feel like their gonna break" syndrome that Grimlock has, but I gotta say, I really enjoy playing with him.
These toys have a lot of flaws, i.e. price, lack of paint apps, non locking panels, fragility, but I can't help but like them. The character design is so new and different, that I feel they make up for their flaws in style alone.
I don't recall anybody mentioning Steeljaw's cool segmented and ball jointed tail. It's a really neat feature.

Just keeping my cup half full y'all. :D
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby shajaki » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:14 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Cobotron wrote:I don't recall anybody mentioning Steeljaw's cool segmented and ball jointed tail.
his tail is segmented? coool...
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby BERSEKAEL » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:46 pm

Thunderhoof!?
BERSEKAEL
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Buy from BERSEKAEL on eBay
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Firepower: 5

Postby Shuttershock » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:50 pm

BERSEKAEL wrote:Thunderhoof!?

:lol:
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby RhA » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:01 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Slight confession: I bought Warrior Grimlock and I love that toy. I dunno what happened, but I looked at and he just winked back at me. Now we're a happy couple.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby Whiplash33 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:11 am

does anybody know if clamp down and spring load are getting one steps or not
Whiplash33
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:40 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Whiplash33 wrote:does anybody know if clamp down and spring load are getting one steps or not
Nothing's been said either way.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436

Postby Shuttershock » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:45 am

RhA wrote:Slight confession: I bought Warrior Grimlock and I love that toy. I dunno what happened, but I looked at and he just winked back at me. Now we're a happy couple.

He's very fun to fiddle with.
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby RhA » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:10 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Shuttershock wrote:
RhA wrote:Slight confession: I bought Warrior Grimlock and I love that toy. I dunno what happened, but I looked at and he just winked back at me. Now we're a happy couple.

Yeah. You can use either head in either mode. If you use his robot head in beastmode, he looks like an actor in a Godzilla suit.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:32 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
RhA wrote:
Shuttershock wrote:

Yeah. You can use either head in either mode. If you use his robot head in beastmode, he looks like an actor in a Godzilla suit.

What impresses me is that we now have 4 versions of Grimlock that each transform uniquely, but still end up basically in the same bot mode.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby Shuttershock » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:44 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:
RhA wrote:
Shuttershock wrote:

What impresses me is that we now have 4 versions of Grimlock that each transform uniquely, but still end up basically in the same bot mode.

It's also funny that the best articulated one is the Deluxe.
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DREADWING Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-57 Leader Prime Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DREADWING Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERTRON Transformers Legacy United Voyager Class Prime Hasbro 2024 New"
THUNDERTRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K22 DRACODON Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
NEW!
WFC-K22 DRACODON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERRIDE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager 2022 New 231203A"
OVERRIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CROSSCUT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
CROSSCUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IGUANUS Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
IGUANUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 RID Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON