This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Robots in Disguise Products - Combiner Force and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Cobotron » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:24 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
william-james88 wrote:
Kyleor wrote:I wonder how well all the add-on bits for the minicons will fit on other figures.

If I remember correctly in one of the videos where the new minicons were shown, isn't there some kind of 'new figure' you can build out of the add-on bits if you get all the minicons?

I am not sure if the add on minicon stuff can fit on others, I think it's specific per minicon (like the wolf mask for instance). But maybe other parts do, I dont know.

And YES, it was said that those translucent plastic bits can create a new figure. One for the decepticons and one for the autobots. I was hoping we could see the other side of the box to see if the look was revealed or not.

It looks like everything pegs in using rectangular pegs and holes. I don't think they will work with many other toys. I wish Hasbro would carry Takara's 5mm p&p torch. It was so simple and universal. It brought unity to all the lines, past and present.

Despite this and the fact that they turn into hockey pucks. I am excited to check them out just because I think they are neat looking.

And the launchers look meh, but Fracture's alt mode (hover bike? I think?) looks like deluxes or voyagers could possibly ride him. That would be fun!
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Kyleor » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:24 pm

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
Cobotron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Kyleor wrote:I wonder how well all the add-on bits for the minicons will fit on other figures.

If I remember correctly in one of the videos where the new minicons were shown, isn't there some kind of 'new figure' you can build out of the add-on bits if you get all the minicons?

I am not sure if the add on minicon stuff can fit on others, I think it's specific per minicon (like the wolf mask for instance). But maybe other parts do, I dont know.

And YES, it was said that those translucent plastic bits can create a new figure. One for the decepticons and one for the autobots. I was hoping we could see the other side of the box to see if the look was revealed or not.

It looks like everything pegs in using rectangular pegs and holes. I don't think they will work with many other toys. I wish Hasbro would carry Takara's 5mm p&p torch. It was so simple and universal. It brought unity to all the lines, past and present.

Despite this and the fact that they turn into hockey pucks. I am excited to check them out just because I think they are neat looking.

And the launchers look meh, but Fracture's alt mode (hover bike? I think?) looks like deluxes or voyagers could possibly ride him. That would be fun!

The minicon hand weapons & hand ports look to be round, so hopefully for the weapons at least.

Launcher Drift & Fracture look like they may be cool, definitely want to see some in-hand pictures and poses of them.

Slipstream looks like a mini-Drift, I wonder if he'll need a beard painting like Drift.

Why does Mega One Step Optimus have better paint/colors than Warrior class :/
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 4

Postby NuclearConvoy » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:34 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
NuclearConvoy wrote:Damn.

On the flipside, Drift and Fracture have or are getting regular Warriors Class toys too. :)

I'm always annoyed by a toy line giving me a character without his key gimmicks or making a roy of him where the gimmicks are so intrusive that they ruin the toy. It seems that this line has done both.

Is there any kind of interactive play value between the warrior and minicons ?
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 8

New In Package Images of Robots in Disguise Warriors Sideswipe and Jazz

Postby william-james88 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:36 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
As we previously reported, a bunch of new pictures revealing the upcoming Robots in Disguise figures in their packaging have emeged across the internet. We have two more for you, and those happen to be of the most anticipated figures revealed so far: Sideswipe and Jazz. These in package images (and suplemental new stock images) were provided through their listings on Bigbadtoystore and have been mirrored below.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:42 pm

Kyleor wrote:
Why does Mega One Step Optimus have better paint/colors than Warrior class :/

Well, he does cost more, so its good to have a bit more value in terms of paint.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:43 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
NuclearConvoy wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

On the flipside, Drift and Fracture have or are getting regular Warriors Class toys too. :)

I'm always annoyed by a toy line giving me a character without his key gimmicks or making a roy of him where the gimmicks are so intrusive that they ruin the toy. It seems that this line has done both.

Not really, the Mini-Cons are standalone for the most part. They merely serve as ammo for the Deployers, that's it.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby NuclearConvoy » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:43 pm

Oh well ****, that Sideswipe looks sexy. Now I have to rescind my no autobots rule for RID15. I'm not sure on Jazz yet.or Grimlock. I like both of them on the show but their toys are not grabbing me... Also Grimlock should have a weapon. Every other warrior has one...
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster

Postby NuclearConvoy » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:46 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
NuclearConvoy wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Not really, the Mini-Cons are standalone for the most part. They merely serve as ammo for the Deployers, that's it.

That blows. They look cool and if the deployed didn't look like a barely poseable, gimmick-laden mess I'd have gone for those. Drift as a warrior any good?
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:48 pm

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
I just realized something. The first Slipstream toy! (But as an Autobot.) :-(
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Skill: 6

Postby Kyleor » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:51 pm

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
NuclearConvoy wrote:Oh well ****, that Sideswipe looks sexy. Now I have to rescind my no autobots rule for RID15. I'm not sure on Jazz yet.or Grimlock. I like both of them on the show but their toys are not grabbing me... Also Grimlock should have a weapon. Every other warrior has one...

I think the "thought" was Grimlock doesn't need a weapon b/c he has teeth & claws. Some kind of forearm blade(s) or punching dagger type blade might have been cool though.

What the heck is Jazz's weapon supposed to be? It looks like some kind of lance/spear, but the peg makes it look like some kind of rifle.
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 3
Skill: 4

Postby william-james88 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:55 pm

NuclearConvoy wrote:That blows. They look cool and if the deployed didn't look like a barely poseable, gimmick-laden mess I'd have gone for those. Drift as a warrior any good?

It's been described as akin to Cybertron's deluxe hotshot but with better articulation. Sounds awesome to me :)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Cobotron » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:01 pm

william-james88 wrote:
NuclearConvoy wrote:That blows. They look cool and if the deployed didn't look like a barely poseable, gimmick-laden mess I'd have gone for those. Drift as a warrior any good?

It's been described as akin to Cybertron's deluxe hotshot but with better articulation. Sounds awesome to me :)

Drift is GREAT!
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby NuclearConvoy » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:21 pm

Cobotron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Drift is GREAT!

Nifty
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster

Postby rpetras » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:26 pm

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I'm not really collecting this line, but I did pick up the Bumblebee (go figure?!?!?) and I rather like it!

I could see myself picking up these two, and maybe drift too.
They could add to my TFP shelf since I don't expect to have enough of these guys to make a defined shelf.
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
News Credits: 1
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:34 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
To date, the only 3 characters I plan on getting are Legion Fixit, Warrior Strongarm and Warrior Sideswipe, and I'm gonna say it right now: That Sideswipe is AMAZING! Vehicle and Bot mode are beautiful, and it looks like kibble is well packed away and he looks solid. I'm excited to get him :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Cobotron » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:44 pm

NuclearConvoy wrote:Nifty
Or is it Drifty? :-P

@rpetras - Bee was a nice surprise right? The only one I'm not thrilled with is Prime, but he has his merits. I currently have all these guys on my Unicron Trilogy shelf. They fit right in. My Prime shelf is still in the works. I might try them up there though.

@NukeCon - I feel your Cons only thing. If they only made all Cons in Warrior class I'd be happy. But some of these Bots are really fun.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby Moosey » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:54 pm

Motto: "Join the church of Alpha Bravo today!"
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Even though I wasn't really planning on picking up that much from RID, I might pick up Sideswipe just so Warrior Strongarm isn't the only RID figure on my shelf. Really diggin the sword and alt mode on 'Swipe.
I'm Back From The Grave.

Dragstrip and the Junkions, Cybertron's hit new Indy Rock Group
Moosey
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Cobotron » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:02 pm

So BBTS has an EAD of May. Hope that means there is another wave coming 4th quarter. And I hope it's Con heavy! :CON:
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:45 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
On the packajing, the drawing of Jazz look very nice. Then, I look below and see the toy.

Erhg...

Completely different chest colors, and I hope it's possible to bring the doors over his shoulders like the picture. Also, giant butt-flap that I hope is misstransformed. Let's hope Takara will do better,, at least on the paintjob.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby halistan » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:47 pm

Wow....those look like crap. I feel sorry for this new series already *sigh*
halistan
Mini-Con

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:50 pm

It's that simple."
halistan wrote:Wow....those look like crap. I feel sorry for this new series already *sigh*

Welcome aboard!

I usually don't like when someone's first comment is negative, but... Well... I kinda agree, but only for the colors and paintjobs. The bots are usually have a nice design and I really dig these vehicles. However, the colors are WAY too bright and... luminescent? Plus the paint aps on the Hasbro ones look really cheap and sloppy. Takara fix this, as usual.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby LE0KING » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:53 pm

Motto: "Even demons run when a good man goes to war."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Is Jazz a remold of prime bumblebee?... It looks like it. [-(
LE0KING
Vehicon
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Skill: 7

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:00 pm

It's that simple."
LE0KING wrote:Is Jazz a remold of prime bumblebee?... It looks like it. [-(

Oh, it is! Clever bastards. That make the butt-flap a moot point then.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:04 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
-Kanrabat- wrote:
LE0KING wrote:Is Jazz a remold of prime bumblebee?... It looks like it. [-(

Oh, it is! Clever bastards. That make the butt-flap a moot point then.

No it's not, and we've been over this:

Last edited by Jelze Bunnycat on Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Slashercon » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:08 pm

Motto: "Victory without effort, is failure!!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Laziness to the umpteenth degree. It's bad enough the Bumblebee of this warriors line recycled the transformation of RID Vehicon, but now Jazz is almost an extensive remold of PRID Bumblebee and Sideswipe looks like an extensive remold of Beast Hunters Smokescreen. Having actually watched the show (and liked it thus far), I can safely say, this line had much potential, but it fell down the quality drain for me. :BANG_HEAD:
Slashercon
Combiner
News Credits: 4
Watch Slashercon on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 6th ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM995 (CA) Burnett (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 6th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #19 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010S"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JAN220490 14A (CA) Chan"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #43 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 MAR220502 43B (CA) Deer"
TRANSFORMERS #43 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 4C GI JOE 0124IM249 (CA) Boss (W)Williamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #19 RI IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 19RI JAN200700 (CA) Williams II"
TRANSFORMERS #19 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #38 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of WINDBLADE #1 IDW Comics 2022 SEP221747 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #9 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210583 9A (CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #11 RI Retail Incentive 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 11RI"
TRANSFORMERS #11 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926U"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210586 3A (CA) Lee"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0124IM323 6E (CA) Quinones"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #8 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JUL210496 8A (CA) Griffith"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON