This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Robots in Disguise Products - Combiner Force and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Megatronus Alt Mode Revealed and more Possible Robots in Disguise Product Releases

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:33 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
The Robots in Disguise App update which brought us the first image of Megatronus, also brought lots of other updates. This was my first time using the app, and while some new character classes do not seem associated to toys (such as the Champions, Desert Optimus and Cybertron Underbite ), there is a section which shows which toys have been unlocked. This section gives us a good idea at the toys that will probably be released. There are several repeating themes, such as a “Gold” Grimlock which sports a deco akin to G1, a night Bumblebee which has been a constant stealth deco since the first movie, and “clash” decos which point towards more evidence of a rumoured “Clash of the Transformers” subline. The more notable redeco is an Ultra Magnus using the Optimus Prime Legion mold. There is also another unannounced class that appears, along with the Ultra Class, called Titan Changer. This last one is a head scratcher since so far, Titan meant a non transforming class of toys. This may be another simplified toy class to go with the Hyperchange line.

Also, pictures provided by autobase aichi (who also took pictures of the other character variants) show Megatronus’ alt mode. Since the Megatronus character is unlockable in the game and can be transformed in game, the blogger unlocked him and snapped a photo of his alt mode (I didn’t have enough points to unlock). The alt mode seems to be a cybertonian tank (gasp!).

One Step

One step Night Bumblebee
One Step Ninja Sideswipe
One step Patrol Strongarm
One Step Gold Grimlock
One Step Optimus

Warrior

Warrior Night Bumblebee
Warrior Clash Bumblebee
Warrior Clash Sideswipe
Warrior Clash Optimus
Warrior Gold Grimlock
Warrior Megatronus

Titan Changer

Titan Changer Bumblebee
Titan Changer Optimus

Stomp and Chomp Grimlock

Ultra Megatronus

Legion

Legion Night Bumblebee
Legion Alpine Sideswipe
Legion Patrol Strongarm
Legion Ultra Magnus
Legion Clash Optimus
Legion Clash Underbite
Legion Megatronus

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby GuyIncognito » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:05 pm

So Megatronus will be a deluxe-class H-tank? Meh. Why are there no "voyager" scale figures in this line?
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:13 pm

GuyIncognito wrote:So Megatronus will be a deluxe-class H-tank? Meh. Why are there no "voyager" scale figures in this line?

He is getting an Ultra Figure too. It was described in the list and there is a picture of it here: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/first-image-of-megatronus-and-new-robots-in-disguise-toys-and-classes-hinted-in-the-app/32798/

Also, since Grimlock and Optimus are also available in "deluxe" class, we need a megatronus in that same class to scale with them.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Deadput » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:20 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Guys Prowl was going to be in the first episode but his scene was cut and here is my evidence a tweet from one of the show's staff.

https://twitter.com/Waltdog/status/576865748368273408
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Deadput » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:22 pm

Poor Ultra-Magnus being reduced to a repaint of Optimus and not getting his own section and being in the Optimus section.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:23 pm

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:Guys Prowl was going to be in the first episode but his scene was cut and here is my evidence a tweet from one of the show's staff.

https://twitter.com/Waltdog/status/576865748368273408

Sure, but that doesnt mean there would have been a toy of him. There isn't toy of every decepticon yet and no toy of Micronus. It turns out that when you look at this app correctly, the Ironhide and Prowl characters are not yet confirmed as being unlockable through a toy purchase.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Deadput » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:34 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Sure, but that doesnt mean there would have been a toy of him. There isn't toy of every decepticon yet and no toy of Micronus. It turns out that when you look at this app correctly, the Ironhide and Prowl characters are not yet confirmed as being unlockable through a toy purchase.

I never said they were going to be toys.

I'm just saying that Prowl was going to be in the first episode which means he had a rid design made for him and I can see Prowl showing up in season 2 or something like that with Ironhide.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby GuyIncognito » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:43 pm

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:

I'm just saying that Prowl was going to be in the first episode which means he had a rid design made for him and I can see Prowl showing up in season 2 or something like that with Ironhide.

The thread is called "Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread", and it on the Transformers Toys Discussion board, in the Transformers Toys Forums. >:oP
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby Deadput » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:57 pm

GuyIncognito wrote:
The thread is called "Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread", and it on the Transformers Toys Discussion board, in the Transformers Toys Forums. >:oP

And I'm stating facts regarding to the Prowl who was revealed in the app.

Not sure how its not related to the thread when I'm on subject.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:57 pm

GuyIncognito wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:

Yeah, thats why I assumed you were talking about the toys. If you want to talk about the show itself and who is in it and who isnt, please go to this thread. Dont feel like I am forcing you to do something or not, I just want to avoid confusion and I want to avoid more cases people telling you that this isn't the thread for that kind of conversation.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Deadput » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:00 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Yeah, thats why I assumed you were talking about the toys. If you want to talk about the show itself and who is in it and who isnt, please go to this thread. Dont feel like I am forcing you to do something or not, I just want to avoid confusion and I want to avoid more cases people telling you that this isn't the thread for that kind of conversation.

But I'm talking about the Prowl that was revealed in this thread.

I did mention it on the show thread but no one noticed.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:07 pm

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

But I'm talking about the Prowl that was revealed in this thread.

I did mention it on the show thread but no one noticed.

A possible Prowl toy was revealed in this thread (turns out, probably not), NOT that Prowl would be appearing on the show (which is what you are writing about). When new age of extinction toys were announced, the toy thread discussed the toys while the thread about the film talked about what the toy reveals meant for the movie. This is the same thing. While the interest in your post on the other thread may have been little, writing it again in this thread will get an even lower response since the people coming to this thread are discussing the toys and NOT the show. In fact, as you noticed, it just gets the response that you are posting in the wrong thread. You can do as you wish, but if you hope for a discussion on anything show related, you probably wont find it here.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby weebot17 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:15 pm

Does anyone else notice that :CON: Megatronus has the same body shape as :BOT: Optimus Prime? I sense the use of the same mold for the toy!
weebot17
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Watch weebot17 on YouTube

Postby Deadput » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:17 pm

william-james88 wrote:
A possible Prowl toy was revealed in this thread (turns out, probably not), NOT that Prowl would be appearing on the show (which is what you are writing about). When new age of extinction toys were announced, the toy thread discussed the toys while the thread about the film talked about what the toy reveals meant for the movie. This is the same thing. While the interest in your post on the other thread may have been little, writing it again in this thread will get an even lower response since the people coming to this thread are discussing the toys and NOT the show. In fact, as you noticed, it just gets the response that you are posting in the wrong thread. You can do as you wish, but if you hope for a discussion on anything show related, you probably wont find it here.

Sorry about that my lesson has been learned.

Just trying to bring in some discussion.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:20 pm

weebot17 wrote:Does anyone else notice that :CON: Megatronus has the same body shape as :BOT: Optimus Prime? I sense the use of the same mold for the toy!

But his alt mode was confirmed to be a H tank, which is not what Optimus' alt mode is. In any case, Drift, Bumblebee and Jazz all seem to have similar shapes but they are all different molds afterall.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby NuclearConvoy » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:34 pm

I like Grimlock in green and black, but I am far more down for the G1 Gold warrior version. I may get both. Also Clash Optimus looks similar to Cybertron's deluxe Armada Prime.
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 8

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:18 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Holy **** that's a lot of repaints.
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:25 pm

PrymeStriker wrote:Holy **** that's a lot of repaints.

I was thinking that too but then I looked at the Prime Line and realized that it was pretty similar. Most of the Beast Hunters line was just retools, Bee had his night deco there too, and between Takara and Hasbro, there were a bunch of seekers and both Prime and Kup just using different colors.

And there was a truckload of Voyager Megatron redecos (and even a bunch of redecos of the cyberverse class). While this looks like a lot, there is a definite precedent for it and its just max 2 per mold, which is what combiner wars is doing too. Legion, one step, and warrior bee are all getting at least on redeco, so it looks like A LOT, but they are different molds. Still, it gives me vibes of the swarm that took over the movie lines.

I actually find it super cool how we get a hint of how different the toy is from the models shown. Looking at one step optimus, we can see the vehicle halves hanging in back of his shoulders.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:35 pm

Also, making a prediction that those Clash of the Transformers redecos will be similar to what Takara is doing with their 2 packs. It will be 2 packs featuring exclusive redecos, dont know if they will be store exclusives though (they might be).

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Tsutsukakushi » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:33 pm

Looking forward to that bigger Megatronus toy. Wishing it is Leader class and has a fully articulated robot mode.
Tsutsukakushi
City Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby Shockwave7 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:59 pm

Megatronus' alt mode looks like a combo between TFA shockwave and Prime Shockwave...
Shockwave7
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby grimdragon2001 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:11 pm

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
OK so Megatronus is a tank huh? Yea i really do think i found my Generations Tarn
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:Poor Ultra-Magnus being reduced to a repaint of Optimus and not getting his own section and being in the Optimus section.

Yes. I found that to be quite annoying as well.

Bumblebee being in the spotlight once again is also annoying me as well. I mean, come on! :BANG_HEAD: This has been going on for eight years! It has to stop. :-x
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Skill: 6

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:15 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
What they said was true. Warrior Drift is REALLy an incredible toy! Fun and easy to transform, a great bot mode, and a very BAD-ASS car mode.

Also, a fun fact. In truck mode, Warrior Optimus scale perfectly with DOTM Cyberverse Commander Optimus with trailer in truck mode!
In a way, ir's like RID Optimus go full Super Mode in bot form.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby MrBlack » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:23 pm

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
grimdragon2001 wrote:OK so Megatronus is a tank huh? Yea i really do think i found my Generations Tarn

The face on that Warrior model looks about perfect for Tarn.

I'd been eyeing Warrior Grimlock, but if he's coming out in G1 colors, I'm holding out for that.
MrBlack
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E22 QUINTESSON JUDGE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER EX-08"
NEW!
WFC-E22 QUINTESSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN + HIGHJUMP Transformers Siege Micromasters Off-Road Patrol"
WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON