This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Robots in Disguise Products - Combiner Force and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby NuclearConvoy » Fri May 01, 2015 5:11 pm

Tsutsukakushi wrote:Lets not forget about this Generations Skullgrin toy. That had a beastial animal robot head. which transformed into a vehicle. like most Rid2015 Decepticons do.

Man, that Skullgrin and the Generations Sky (Black) Shadow never showed up around me. I still need those. I love how badass the robo-skeleton-demon head there is.
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 8

Postby LegendaryAntiHero » Fri May 01, 2015 6:18 pm

I'm sorry to hear you missed out on that. It was a great figure
Like More than Meets the Eye on Facebook
Please sub to my Youtube for Transformers video reviews
http://www.youtube.com/LegendaryAntiHero
LegendaryAntiHero
Pretender
Watch LegendaryAntiHero on YouTube

Postby NuclearConvoy » Fri May 01, 2015 7:12 pm

LegendaryAntiHero wrote:I'm sorry to hear you missed out on that. It was a great figure

I have and love the Straxus (Darkmount ) version of that mold.
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster

Postby william-james88 » Fri May 01, 2015 8:48 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
I am growing more worried about the upcoming Ultra Megatronus. The game models actually give you a really accurate look at the figures and how different they are from one class to the next. Unlike the Legion and Warrior figure, the Ultra figure is very broad to the point that he looks overweight with a tiny head. Also, the transformation seems to be very simple since the game model has the tank cannon (pretty much entire top of the tank) on his back like Animated Shockwave and Armada Megatron.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Shockwave7 » Fri May 01, 2015 9:27 pm

Thunderhoof: How horny can one Decepticon GET??
Shockwave7
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat May 02, 2015 12:34 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Oh man Thunderhoof looks really good. I like the transformation.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Kyleor » Sat May 02, 2015 8:56 am

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Rated X wrote:Im getting tired of robots with animal heads that dont transform into animals.

Once again, your kind complain about a single detail while missing the whole picture. It's not just the head those :CON: have. They also have whole ANTRHO/FURRY bodies.

So, either you accept it and yiff, or shut up and go back to Generations/IDW/G1 lines.

:APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 3
Courage: 8
Skill: 4

Postby NuclearConvoy » Sat May 02, 2015 10:26 am

I wonder if that shape ways Tarn head I've seen would fit that Megatronus body.
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster

Postby Madeus Prime » Sun May 03, 2015 10:31 am

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
FastFoodToyReviews has gotten their hands on the Happy Meal RID figures!

Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) : McDonalds Happy Meal Toys Video Review

Postby shajaki » Sun May 03, 2015 12:13 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Seibertronian Madeus Prime has let fellow members in on FastFoodToyReviews video of Happy Meal RID figures! Included in the 8 figure fast food collection is Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Grimlock, Sideswipe, Fixit, Clampdown, Underbite, and Fracture. Look below to see the video and keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for all your Transformers News!

shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Sun May 03, 2015 12:30 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Okay, while I do appreciate Fixit being the only McAutobot whose back isn't hollowed out, I think I'll stick with the Legion Fixit as my main Fixit figure.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby psj333 » Sun May 03, 2015 2:01 pm

If any of you find a picture of Razorpaw official altmode, please post them up so that we can see them.

In the 2015 Robots In Disguise series, are Megatron and Megatronus completely two different characters? :CON:
psj333
Combiner

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun May 03, 2015 6:24 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Sabrblade wrote:Okay, while I do appreciate Fixit being the only McAutobot whose back isn't hollowed out, I think I'll stick with the Legion Fixit as my main Fixit figure.

The only hollowed part of Underbite is his inner legs, which is not too apparent. Plus, his gimmick is fun, AND he scale perfectly well in a Cyberverse scale battle!
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Sabrblade » Sun May 03, 2015 6:25 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Okay, while I do appreciate Fixit being the only McAutobot whose back isn't hollowed out, I think I'll stick with the Legion Fixit as my main Fixit figure.

The only hollowed part of Underbite is his inner legs, which is not too apparent. Plus, his gimmick is fun, AND he scale perfectly well in a Cyberverse scale battle!
Underbite isn't a McAutobot.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun May 03, 2015 6:27 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Does it really matter what faction he is?
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Sabrblade » Sun May 03, 2015 6:32 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Does it really matter what faction he is?
It does when I was speaking of Fixit in relation to only his teammates rather than the entire selection of toys as a whole. Otherwise, I wouldn't have specified "McAutobot".

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Windsweeper » Mon May 04, 2015 7:28 am

Have to agree with the animal head thing. Hated it in Beast Wars too though as a character I loved Silver bolt.

I'm sick of the stylised transformers of recent years whether it's the no nose bots from Prime, the cartoony Animated show and the messes that are Bay formers with their hair and buck teeth.

Don't get me wrong I've each series fire what they are but I still don't like the move from the G1/Unicron trilogy aesthetic.
Windsweeper
Godmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 04, 2015 9:23 am

Thing is, guys, most of these Decepticons aren't ordinary Cybertronians. They're different species from the regular ones. Underbite's a Chompazoid. Hammerstrike's a Sharkticon. Chop Shop's likely an Insecticon (the show only calls him a Combiner). Terrashock's a Buffaloid. Filch is a Corvicon (confirmed in a book). Minitron is a Cyber-tick. Springload is an Amphiboid. Malodor and his crew are Skunkticons. Etc. etc.

Most of them are essentially Cybertronian fauna who have ascended beyond their status as animals, but each took a path that landed them all in stasis cells and being shipped offworld as convicts.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby MrBlack » Mon May 04, 2015 9:32 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:Thing is, guys, most of these Decepticons aren't ordinary Cybertronians. They're different species from the regular ones. Underbite's a Chompazoid. Hammerstrike's a Sharkticon. Chop Shop's likely an Insecticon (the show only calls him a Combiner). Terrashock's a Buffaloid. Filch is a Corvicon (confirmed in a book). Minitron is a Cyber-tick. Springload is an Amphiboid. Malodor and his crew are Skunkticons. Etc. etc.

Most of them are essentially Cybertronian fauna who have ascended beyond their status as animals, but each took a path that landed them all in stasis cells and being shipped offworld as convicts.

Evolution apparently got all cattywampus after the All-spark was returned to Cybertron.

Thanks Optimus.
MrBlack
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 04, 2015 9:41 am

MrBlack wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Thing is, guys, most of these Decepticons aren't ordinary Cybertronians. They're different species from the regular ones. Underbite's a Chompazoid. Hammerstrike's a Sharkticon. Chop Shop's likely an Insecticon (the show only calls him a Combiner). Terrashock's a Buffaloid. Filch is a Corvicon (confirmed in a book). Minitron is a Cyber-tick. Springload is an Amphiboid. Malodor and his crew are Skunkticons. Etc. etc.

Evolution apparently got all cattywampus after the All-spark was returned to Cybertron.

Thanks Optimus.
To be fair, the Well of All Sparks did also make a whole host of species when it first populated Cybertron way back in the Age of Evolution, with the Predacons being the last species to emerge from it at the end of its first creation run.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Ultra Markus » Mon May 04, 2015 10:37 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
Rated X wrote:Im getting tired of robots with animal heads that dont transform into animals.

thats the whole theme of these new decepticons= maninaml robot turns into earth vehicle or in the case of filch robot to bird, i know its weird but i find it interesting
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Optimizzy » Wed May 06, 2015 11:13 am

Motto: "One look at me and you're lost."
Weapon: Requiem Blaster
Hey guys, just found these at Family Dollar. They look like Mini Titans or something. They had Prime, Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Steeljaw
IMG_2311 (3).JPG
I have been into transformers since 1984.
While I love G1 I also love new innovations and takes on the characters.
I prefer official Hasbro releases of stuff for the most part
I'm not a huge fan of Japanese original Transformers media or designs.
It's easier for me to say which are my LEAST favorite toy lines: Beast Machines, Robots in Disguise.
TFCon List: Classics Skywarp, General Optimus, BW Airrazor, Transmetal Tarantulus, Alternity Prime, Fire Convoy
Optimizzy
Headmaster
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Skill: 6

More In-Hand Images of Transformers Robots in Disguise Jazz and Sideswipe

Postby Va'al » Wed May 06, 2015 11:32 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We have already seen some in-hand images of the latest Warrior class Transformers Robot in Disguise figures here, but fellow fan and blogger tagoal have decided to give quite an in-depth look at the two Autobots. Check out a selection of mirrored images below, and head here for Jazz and here for Sideswipe in full!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby RhA » Wed May 06, 2015 11:46 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Sideswipe looks NICE.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Wed May 06, 2015 11:48 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Hm, the packaging art expressions look creepy and the toys look so incredibly cheapo super-plasticky...
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr O LTD virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230218 1O (CA) Nakayama"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #1 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics JUL231102 1A (CA)Nunez"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZB 1:200 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230221 1ZB Parrillo 240206"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #4 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics 2021 AUG210312 4A MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr W 1:50 FOIL VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230226 1W (CA) Tao"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 3rd ptg Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249148 (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 3rd ptg Cvr B Foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249149 (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240106 2B (CA) Parrillo (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr M 1:15 line art Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240200 3M (CA)Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr M (Signed by Moss) Dynamite Comics DEC230216 1M (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr H FOIL Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230211 1H (CA) Parrillo"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr G Foil Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240194 3G (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 3rd ptg Cvr C 1:10 virgin Dynamite Comics JAN249150 (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230207 1D (CA) Lee + Chung"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Xort and Highbrow" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON