Transformers: Robots in Disguise Products - Combiner Force and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu May 14, 2015 9:00 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Rated X wrote:(...) do we really need a different Bumblebee for every year from ages 2-10 ???

Back then we got one Topspin, one Runabout, one Banzitron. Not 5 different versions encouraging kids not to exercise their brains.


THAT, I can agree with. There is so many characters possible in the TF universe. Yet, it's always the same 5 that are done over and over. AoE is a great offender in that regard by repeating the Bots in every single classes (Except leader). I can give a free pass on legion/cyberverse/legend class. However, bring on Power Battlers, one steps, deluxes, voyagers, and leaders! But try to make only 1 or 2 times the character per lines, shall we? With some being available in only one class. That way, we would have way more variety and newcomers will have more characters to discover.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
Posts: 12266
News Credits: 38
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Tsutsukakushi » Thu May 14, 2015 10:59 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:THAT, I can agree with. There is so many characters possible in the TF universe. Yet, it's always the same 5 that are done over and over. AoE is a great offender in that regard by repeating the Bots in every single classes (Except leader). I can give a free pass on legion/cyberverse/legend class. However, bring on Power Battlers, one steps, deluxes, voyagers, and leaders! But try to make only 1 or 2 times the character per lines, shall we? With some being available in only one class. That way, we would have way more variety and newcomers will have more characters to discover.


Hasbro is showing signs of improvement. The Rid2015 toy line so far only has Three returning same characters.
User avatar
Tsutsukakushi
City Commander
Posts: 3363
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby King Kuuga » Fri May 15, 2015 12:30 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Rated X wrote:
Rated X wrote:dumbed down versions of the same character big brother has.


So with that being said, do we really need a different Bumblebee for every year from ages 2-10 ???

Back then we got one Topspin, one Runabout, one Banzitron. Not 5 different versions encouraging kids not to exercise their brains.

List of G1 Optimus Prime toys (not including modern remakes)
  • Original
  • Powermaster
  • Action Master
  • Transform Jr Convoy (Japanese only release)
  • Star Convoy
  • G2 Hero Optimus Prime
  • G2 Laser Optimus Prime
  • Go-Bot Optimus Prime

List of G1 Bumblebee toys
  • Original yellow
  • Original red
  • Goldbug
  • Pretender
  • Action Master
  • Go-Bot

List of G1 Grimlock toys
  • Original
  • Pretender
  • Action Master

List of G1 Wheeljack toys
  • Original
  • Action Master

List of G1 Jazz toys
  • Original
  • Pretender
  • Action Master

List of G1 Starscream toys
  • Original
  • Pretender
  • Action Master

I AGREE that having the same 5 characters in 5 different classes on shelves at once is annoying, but let's not pretend that multiple toys for the same character is a new concept.
Image
User avatar
King Kuuga
Gestalt
Posts: 2778
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri May 15, 2015 4:24 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
That Bot wrote:
Rated X wrote:So with that being said, do we really need a different Bumblebee for every year from ages 2-10 ???

Back then we got one Topspin, one Runabout, one Banzitron. Not 5 different versions encouraging kids not to exercise their brains.

List of G1 Optimus Prime toys (not including modern remakes)
    snip

I AGREE that having the same 5 characters in 5 different classes on shelves at once is annoying, but let's not pretend that multiple toys for the same character is a new concept.


I hate to defend the X on that. Sure, those G1 toys did remake the same characters a few times. But did they appeared TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME ON THE SAME SHELVES? No, they did not. Some of these figures are years appart. G1 is not a line. It's a generation composed of multiple lines.
Since around 2007, it's the Clone Wars on the shelves...
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
Posts: 12266
News Credits: 38
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

First Images for Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Night Ops Bumblebee and Ninja Sideswipe

Postby william-james88 » Fri May 15, 2015 7:32 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
We had provided an article listing every Robots in Disguise figure that was yet to be announced and it seems we are now slowly getting the first images of these foretold products.

The first images, provided by listings from Redmercury, to come out for these new figures are those of Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Night Ops Bumblebee and Ninja Sideswipe. These two are redecos of the previously released One Step Bumblebee and Sideswipe figures. I included an image of the foretold deco of the later for comparison.

Image

Image

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 27734
News Credits: 3080
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby carytheone » Fri May 15, 2015 8:28 am

Ninja Sideswipe sure looks like one wild rider.
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9520
News Credits: 131
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Shuttershock » Fri May 15, 2015 10:37 am

carytheone wrote:Ninja Sideswipe sure looks like one wild rider.


Also a little bit of Windcharger in not mode.
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 914
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:48 pm
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Siger » Fri May 15, 2015 10:55 am

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
william-james88 wrote:
Siger wrote:Don't want them even with the price drop. I guess Hasbro's strategy to grab little kids and neglect the adult collectors backfired on them.


You call the Masterpiece line and Combiner Wars neglect?


No, I'm talking about their sales expectation and realization. I don't think they neglected adult collectors on the whole. Just that several major product lines probably failed their sales forecast.
Siger
Minibot
Posts: 192
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:56 am

Re: First Images for Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Night Ops Bumblebee and Ninja Sideswipe

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri May 15, 2015 1:09 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:We had provided an article listing every Robots in Disguise figure that was yet to be announced and it seems we are now slowly getting the first images of these foretold products.

The first images, provided by listings from Redmercury, to come out for these new figures are those of Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Night Ops Bumblebee and Ninja Sideswipe. These two are redecos of the previously released One Step Bumblebee and Sideswipe figures. I included an image of the foretold deco of the later for comparison.

Image

Image

Image


These colors look good. Since I don't have either figure yet I just might pick these two up
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6574
News Credits: 251
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby BlueBefore » Fri May 15, 2015 1:17 pm

Siger wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Siger wrote:Don't want them even with the price drop. I guess Hasbro's strategy to grab little kids and neglect the adult collectors backfired on them.


You call the Masterpiece line and Combiner Wars neglect?


No, I'm talking about their sales expectation and realization. I don't think they neglected adult collectors on the whole. Just that several major product lines probably failed their sales forecast.

I'm pretty glad that kiddie line Combiner Wars is among them.
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/generations-combiner-wars-wave-1-price-drop-at-walmart/32913/
BlueBefore
Minibot
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:38 pm

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri May 15, 2015 1:22 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
BlueBefore wrote:
Siger wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Siger wrote:Don't want them even with the price drop. I guess Hasbro's strategy to grab little kids and neglect the adult collectors backfired on them.


You call the Masterpiece line and Combiner Wars neglect?


No, I'm talking about their sales expectation and realization. I don't think they neglected adult collectors on the whole. Just that several major product lines probably failed their sales forecast.

I'm pretty glad that kiddie line Combiner Wars is among them.
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/generations-combiner-wars-wave-1-price-drop-at-walmart/32913/


... except that price drop is temporary, and doesn't mean anything in the long run anyway.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Stunticon limbs (Drag Strip, Dead End, Breakdown, Brake-Neck, Offroad or TFCC Grabuge) + Blackjack
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
User avatar
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18320
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby BlueBefore » Fri May 15, 2015 2:10 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
BlueBefore wrote:
Siger wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Siger wrote:Don't want them even with the price drop. I guess Hasbro's strategy to grab little kids and neglect the adult collectors backfired on them.


You call the Masterpiece line and Combiner Wars neglect?


No, I'm talking about their sales expectation and realization. I don't think they neglected adult collectors on the whole. Just that several major product lines probably failed their sales forecast.

I'm pretty glad that kiddie line Combiner Wars is among them.
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/generations-combiner-wars-wave-1-price-drop-at-walmart/32913/


... except that price drop is temporary, and doesn't mean anything in the long run anyway.

And what evidence do you have that the RiD one isn't any more permanent? What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
BlueBefore
Minibot
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:38 pm

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby william-james88 » Fri May 15, 2015 2:15 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
BlueBefore wrote:And what evidence do you have that the RiD one isn't any more permanent? What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.


The RID isnt permanent. The user who called it in said it was only on until May 30 when he went back to recheck the in store markers.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 27734
News Credits: 3080
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby carytheone » Fri May 15, 2015 2:21 pm

william-james88 wrote:
BlueBefore wrote:And what evidence do you have that the RiD one isn't any more permanent? What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.


The RID isnt permanent. The user who called it in said it was only on until May 30 when he went back to recheck the in store markers.


I'll verify that for a dollar!
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9520
News Credits: 131
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby BlueBefore » Fri May 15, 2015 2:21 pm

william-james88 wrote:
BlueBefore wrote:And what evidence do you have that the RiD one isn't any more permanent? What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.


The RID isnt permanent. The user who called it in said it was only on until May 30 when he went back to recheck the in store markers.

Thanks.
BlueBefore
Minibot
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:38 pm

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri May 15, 2015 3:01 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
BBTS has Jazz and Sideswipe in stock. I just ordered them since this is the only place I can find selling the two outside of the case.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6574
News Credits: 251
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Stock Images - Transformers Robots in Disguise Titan Changers Optimus and Bumblebee

Postby Va'al » Sat May 16, 2015 5:35 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Via the Mexican Hasbro Transformers site, we have stock images of the new Titan Changers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee from the Robots in Disguise animated show, with not much more information. The much reviled - by some parts of the Transformers collector community - Titan line (not the class) appears to be expanding, adding some more articulation and a 4-step transformation to their 'shampoo bottle' aesthetics! Check them out mirrored below.

Image

Image

Image


Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby BlueBefore » Sat May 16, 2015 5:48 am

Why do you guys even share this stuff if you are just going to repeat yourself ad infinitum?
BlueBefore
Minibot
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:38 pm

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat May 16, 2015 5:58 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Dear lord... Proportions are all off with these lanky, lean, post-like tall bodies! Still, they do transform and if the price is right, these could be lil' Timmy's first Transformers. The kid will have lot of fun and would surely move on to more complex TFs with age. So, if these oddballs TRANSFORMABLE TFs could replace the horrible and pointless champoo bottles, it will be all good.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
Posts: 12266
News Credits: 38
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby King Kuuga » Sat May 16, 2015 6:00 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
BlueBefore wrote:Why do you guys even share this stuff if you are just going to repeat yourself ad infinitum?

Who is repeating what? Are you maybe confused with seeing the front page news posts appear as regular forum posts in the thread?


4-step changing titans. Well, they look slightly better than the previous assortments, I guess. They may trump the 3-steppers in complexity and articulation, which is kind of sad.
Image
User avatar
King Kuuga
Gestalt
Posts: 2778
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby BlueBefore » Sat May 16, 2015 6:08 am

That Bot wrote:
BlueBefore wrote:Why do you guys even share this stuff if you are just going to repeat yourself ad infinitum?

Who is repeating what? Are you maybe confused with seeing the front page news posts appear as regular forum posts in the thread?
No, that's not it. Everyone is repeating everyone else. It's a huge waste of resources which could be solved by not sharing this stuff at all.
BlueBefore
Minibot
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:38 pm

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Va'al » Sat May 16, 2015 6:12 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
BlueBefore wrote:
That Bot wrote:
BlueBefore wrote:Why do you guys even share this stuff if you are just going to repeat yourself ad infinitum?

Who is repeating what? Are you maybe confused with seeing the front page news posts appear as regular forum posts in the thread?
No, that's not it. Everyone is repeating everyone else. It's a huge waste of resources which could be solved by not sharing this stuff at all.


Could you please clarify what you mean exactly? Is it about the news reporting, or something else? :-?
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby BlueBefore » Sat May 16, 2015 6:14 am

Va'al wrote:
BlueBefore wrote:
That Bot wrote:
BlueBefore wrote:Why do you guys even share this stuff if you are just going to repeat yourself ad infinitum?

Who is repeating what? Are you maybe confused with seeing the front page news posts appear as regular forum posts in the thread?
No, that's not it. Everyone is repeating everyone else. It's a huge waste of resources which could be solved by not sharing this stuff at all.


Could you please clarify what you mean exactly? Is it about the news reporting, or something else? :-?

I mean repeating "hurr hurr shampoo bottles" over and over again is a waste.
BlueBefore
Minibot
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:38 pm

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Va'al » Sat May 16, 2015 6:26 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Ah, so it's with the style of reporting. I was just trying something a little different, and it's a lighthearted morning in the UK.

But note taken, thank you for your feedback! :D
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby william-james88 » Sat May 16, 2015 6:32 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
I am baffled by these. Isn't this cannibalising the hyperchange line? It's even the very same characters. Also, the hyperchange ones looks way better in m opinion, these have really wonky proportions. And check out Optimus' arms!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 27734
News Credits: 3080
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Xort and Highbrow" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
Twincast / Podcast #274:
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "G1 Transformers Whirl 100% Complete with accessories" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Jada Nano Hollywood Rides Optimus Prime- Bumblebee & Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Mixable Mashable Optimus Prime Transformers - COMPLETE NO BOX" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction High Octane Bumblebee complete AOE" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee Roar and Rescue 100% Complete Rescan Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Bumblebee Complete Mixable Mashable Heroes Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Blades the Rescue Dinobot Roar 100% Complete Mini Dinos Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Optimus Prime Complete Mixable Mashable Heroes Transformers" on EBAY