This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Robots in Disguise Products - Combiner Force and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby william-james88 » Sat May 16, 2015 6:37 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
These were also first hinted at in the app. I guess we really are seeing all those listings come out one by one now. Looking forward to the pictures of Gold Grimlock and Megatronus.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4470
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat May 16, 2015 6:47 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
BlueBefore wrote:
Va'al wrote:
BlueBefore wrote:
That Bot wrote:
BlueBefore wrote:Why do you guys even share this stuff if you are just going to repeat yourself ad infinitum?

Who is repeating what? Are you maybe confused with seeing the front page news posts appear as regular forum posts in the thread?
No, that's not it. Everyone is repeating everyone else. It's a huge waste of resources which could be solved by not sharing this stuff at all.

Could you please clarify what you mean exactly? Is it about the news reporting, or something else? :-?

I mean repeating "hurr hurr shampoo bottles" over and over again is a waste.

Next time, please don't be mysterious with what you want to say. Spill the beans straight out! :-$

william-james88 wrote:I am baffled by these. Isn't this cannibalising the hyperchange line? It's even the very same characters. Also, the hyperchange ones looks way better in m opinion, these have really wonky proportions. And check out Optimus' arms!

You got a point there. Still, if they are the same price as a deluxe or cheaper, it would be just fine.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby no-one » Sat May 16, 2015 7:55 am

But the question I have is; will these hold as much shampoo? I do like a good value, you know ;-)
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby RhA » Sat May 16, 2015 7:58 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Further proof of an ongoing in-house contest by Hasbro who of the designers can come up with the ugliest Bumblebee.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 16, 2015 9:10 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
So if the Titan Heroes are the equivalent of Action Masters, then these Titan Changers must be the equivalent of Action Master Elites. :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Sat May 16, 2015 11:16 am

EEEW look at their gross little hands!
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner
News Credits: 8
Buy from Autobot Roadburn on eBay
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby MaverickPrime » Sat May 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Motto: "Why do I even bother?"
Weapon: Metal-slashing Claw
Sabrblade wrote:So if the Titan Heroes are the equivalent of Action Masters, then these Titan Changers must be the equivalent of Action Master Elites. :P

It is sad when this makes one think that the Action Masters were better, sure, they didn't transform, but at least they were nice on the eye, articulated pretty well for the time even!
MaverickPrime
Vehicon
News Credits: 26
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Shockwave7 » Sat May 16, 2015 12:24 pm

So what'll the new tagline be? "Titan line: Now slightly less horrible than before!"
Shockwave7
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat May 16, 2015 2:35 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
william-james88 wrote:I am baffled by these. Isn't this cannibalising the hyperchange line? It's even the very same characters. Also, the hyperchange ones looks way better in m opinion, these have really wonky proportions. And check out Optimus' arms!

Dude it's weird but vinyl figures are really in right now. The Titan figures do well so I can see this as Hasbro trying to take that concept but make it closer to their core concept.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby thedistinctroom » Sat May 16, 2015 3:26 pm

Motto: "Will it blend?"
Weapon: Acid Rays
OMG YESSS!!!

I'm so addicted to these ugly shampoo bottles, I just don't know what to do with myself. :MR-T:
thedistinctroom
Gestalt Team Leader
Alt Mode: Giant Sombrero
Strength: Infinity
Speed: 1
Courage: ???
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby no-one » Sat May 16, 2015 3:45 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:

Dude it's weird but vinyl figures are really in right now. The Titan figures do well so I can see this as Hasbro trying to take that concept but make it closer to their core concept.

Are you talking about the blind boxed stuff, like the Loyal Subjects, or am I just out of the loop?
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby william-james88 » Sat May 16, 2015 4:06 pm

Sabrblade wrote:So if the Titan Heroes are the equivalent of Action Masters, then these Titan Changers must be the equivalent of Action Master Elites. :P

:BOWDOWN: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Peridot » Sat May 16, 2015 4:32 pm

Motto: "The sea, it calls to me!"
Weapon: High-Energy Laser Rifle
As someone (possibly the only person in this thread country planet) who enjoys and happily collects the Marvel and Star Wars Titan Heroes, this pleases me to no end. The Transformers Titans always got the short end of the stick. Less paint apps, awkward proportions, and the brand itself just didn't fit the mold. But now, I actually have a reason to buy them!
Peridot
Combiner
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat May 16, 2015 6:38 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
carytheone wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

Are you talking about the blind boxed stuff, like the Loyal Subjects, or am I just out of the loop?

Those and others. The giant 5 POA figures based on the old Super Powers line, the hollow Godzila figures, there's a ton out there now.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Speed: 10

Postby Zeedust » Sat May 16, 2015 9:11 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
The lack of alt-mode pictures for the Titan Changers seems like it might not be a good sign.
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby Tsutsukakushi » Sat May 16, 2015 9:24 pm

Nemesis Primal wrote:The lack of alt-mode pictures for the Titan Changers seems like it might not be a good sign.

Don't think there anything special to wait to see vehicle pics.

If 3 Step Bumblebee and 3 step optimus are any indication. Think they titans changers will be equally garbage.
Tsutsukakushi
City Commander
News Credits: 4

In hand Images of Robots in Disguise Titan Changers Optimus and Bumblebee and Super Bumblebee

Postby william-james88 » Sun May 17, 2015 9:33 am

Courtesy of Ozformers site owner Griffin, we now have in hand images of the Transformers Robots in Disguise Titan Changers Optimus and Bumblebee figures, whose first images were recently released.

Griffin picked these up, along with Super 3 step Bumblebee in Hong Kong and made a quick gallery showing the alt modes )for the first time) and how the figures look like at different angles. He also compares them to other figures to show the scale. Below is a quick comment from Grffin as well as the images he took:

The huge Super 3-step Bumblebee was at a number of Toyfairs earlier this year, while the transforming Titans were shown at the Australian Toyfair.

Now they are out in Hong Kong, here are some photos for people to know what they will be missing... as I don't think there will be many of us older collectors getting these.

The "transforming Titans" originally had me thinking of the Elite Actionmasters (a simple conversion of a non-converting line), but these are better than those... but not by much.
They don't actually have "Titan" on the packaging anywhere... but it was what they were labelled as at Toyfair... so maybe it is on the master cartons.

All three could do with more paint apps too, as there is a whole lotta yellow on plain colors on these, and not much sculpting/texture to the panels to make it look more interesting.

As a size comparison to a number of other toys that I got on my first day in HK...

william-james88
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun May 17, 2015 9:41 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Dude... That SUPER GIANT Bumblebee will make kids go crazy for sure! He's way better looking than his AOE counterpart, and it does have lights and sounds!

I have a coworker who have a young son. The wee one is a big BB fan. That toy will blow his mind!

As for the "transformable shampoo bottles", they better sell for 10$, not more.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby BlueBefore » Sun May 17, 2015 9:47 am

Inb4 &
This is the first Optimus in the line where you can tell where the trailer starts and the truck ends.
BlueBefore
Minibot

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Sun May 17, 2015 12:50 pm

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
At least these Titan Changers can transform unlike their petroleum wasting counterparts. >:oP
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Skill: 6

Postby william-james88 » Sun May 17, 2015 3:05 pm

It's funny, the instructions for both say 4 steps, but Bumblebee clearly only has 2. The first is putting him on the ground and the 4th is doing NOTHING:

Also, I am surprised no one has made fun of the missing paint apps yet.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Mr_Autobot411 » Sun May 17, 2015 3:17 pm

these are def not collector desirable, good for the kids though.

:BOT: :CON:
Mr_Autobot411
Minibot

Postby Va'al » Sun May 17, 2015 3:22 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
william-james88 wrote:It's funny, the instructions for both say 4 steps, but Bumblebee clearly only has 2. The first is putting him on the ground and the 4th is doing NOTHING.

For the collector who has everything.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Zeedust » Sun May 17, 2015 5:07 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
I gotta say, I was expecting way worse from those Titan Changers. They're not super-premium quality or anything, but they're decent-looking for budget figures. If they're cheap enough and someone interesting shows up in a future wave (I seem to recall hearing they'd do one of these for Steeljaw, but I may be mistaken), I'll bite.
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby Shockwave7 » Sun May 17, 2015 8:04 pm

They can put all the lipstick they want on these Titan line pigs, I still ain't buyin' ;)

Some kids will go nutzo for them, no doubt.
Shockwave7
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #82 Cvr C Image Comics 2024 1223IM330 82C (CA) Santolouco"
NEW!
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #2 incv 1:25 Dynamite Comics 2021 APR211066 (CA) Linsner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #4 Cvr E 1:50 Boom Comics 2022 NOV210748 4E (CA) Romero"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #3 Cvr K 1:40 Dynamite Comics 2021 MAY210879 3K (CA) Conner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #4 Cvr I 1:25 Dynamite Comics 2021 4i 210914E (CA) Linsner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENTER THE HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER Boom Comics 2021 FCBD APR210003 (CA) Dell'Edera"
ENTER THE HOUSE OF ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #10 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2022 JAN220624 10D (CA) Cho"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #8 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2022 NOV210582 8C (CA) Celina"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #73 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM316 73B (CA) Adlard + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #2 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2021 APR211058 2A (CA) Conner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHILDREN OF THE ATOM #2 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2021 MAR200891 (CA) Henderson"
CHILDREN OF THE AT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #46 Cvr C Image Comics 2022 JUL220267 46C (CA) Rivera"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #50 LCSD foil wraparound Image Comics 2022 AUG228337 (CA)Adlard"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD #193 1st ptg Farm House Image Comics 2019 (CA) Adlard + Stewart"
WALKING DEAD #193 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON