This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Robots in Disguise Products - Combiner Force and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Hasbro PDF Checklist Reveals New Transformers Robots in Disguise Products: 1 Step, 3 Step, Minicons

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:52 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
A PDF checklist for RObots in Disguise toys can be found on Hasbro.com. This checklist is reminescent of what has been included with other toys from other companies in the past, showing you what there is to collect and for kids to keep track of what they have (like with Mighty Beanz). This list shows various new and upcoming products. A few of these are actually products we have yet to actually see revealed outside the app such as:

One-Step Changers/Advanced Optimus Prime
One-Step Changers/Advanced Strongarm
Three-Step Changer Grimlock redeco (listed in the RID mobile game as "Stealthasaurus Grimlock")

Click on the following images of these three new toys to find the entire checklist.

Update: The checklist also gives us another look at new minicon redecos we last saw in a promotional image.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:28 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Stealthasaurus... While I give them props on the name, said stealthasaurus is gold black and bright green... pretty sure he won't find himself being stealthy anywhere, would've been hilarious if it had attachable parts to give him his 'vehicle' disguise from the show :lol:
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:42 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Those three Mini-Cons on the far right of the first page are new too. Or rather, their decos are new.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby RAR » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:43 pm

They may be a stupid Question - but what is that new Grimlock in the Argos Catalogue ?
it looks a lot like the One step changer but it also seems to be bigger and a slightly different mould - is it one of these new larger One steps or is it a new mould 3 step changer ? Or is it just a regular one step that looks larger because of the photo ?
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:45 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Those three Mini-Cons on the far right of the first page are new too. Or rather, their decos are new.

Repaint Wars begins anew >:oP

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:46 pm

RAR wrote:They may be a stupid Question - but what is that new Grimlock in the Argos Catalogue ?
it looks a lot like the One step changer but it also seems to be bigger and a slightly different mould - is it one of these new larger One steps or is it a new mould 3 step changer ? Or is it just a regular one step that looks larger because of the photo ?

Can you post a pic? Or are you referring to the 'easy bake grimlock' pictured above?

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:17 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Stealtsaurus is an awesome name, no way around it :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby RAR » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:12 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:
RAR wrote:They may be a stupid Question - but what is that new Grimlock in the Argos Catalogue ?

Can you post a pic? Or are you referring to the 'easy bake grimlock' pictured above?

Yeah this one.

I think I figured it out it looks like the bigger one is a blown up One step and the smaller one is a visually shrunk 3 step in beat mode.

Thought it might be a new inflated mould based on the one-step but on closer inspection probably not.
RAR
Gestalt

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:42 pm

RAR wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Yeah this one.

I think I figured it out it looks like the bigger one is a blown up One step and the smaller one is a visually shrunk 3 step in beat mode.

Thought it might be a new inflated mould based on the one-step but on closer inspection probably not.

Thanks, I don't recognize it, but, then again, I don't pay attention to the easy-bake tf's...

*Edit, here it is: Easy-Bake Grimlock

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby DeathReviews » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:57 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
Those are the same characters. They don't look 'new' to me any more than the latest CW combiners are 'new'.... ;)
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Speed: ???
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:45 pm

DeathReviews wrote:Those are the same characters. They don't look 'new' to me any more than the latest CW combiners are 'new'.... ;)

So, Sky Awesome is a repaint, huh?

:-P

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby RAR » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:11 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:Thanks, I don't recognize it, but, then again, I don't pay attention to the easy-bake tf's...

Argos like screwing up their catalogue listings as you can see they also have an image of Vortex under Transformers Voyagers.
RAR
Gestalt

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:23 pm

RAR wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:Thanks, I don't recognize it, but, then again, I don't pay attention to the easy-bake tf's...

Argos like screwing up their catalogue listings as you can see they also have an image of Vortex under Transformers Voyagers.

Huh, guess you're right, weird, they seem to pay as much attention to tf's as the guy that transforms them for official pictures :lol:

Though, I would be all for a new torso character that is a freight copter, or another large helicopter :PRAY:

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:15 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Those three Mini-Cons on the far right of the first page are new too. Or rather, their decos are new.

You mean the ones we newsed back in December http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... age/34457/
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Review: Robots in Disguise Legion Windblade

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:43 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Fellow Seibertronians, our old pal Chuck has dropped by to give us his thoughts and review of the new legion class Windblade! Enjoy the video below!

chuckdawg1999 wrote:This took longer than expected. For whatever reason Windblade is a hard to find figure, and unfortunately not really worth the effort of a hunt. Yes it's a Legion toy, but it's missing the spark that a figure like Thunderhoof has that makes it feel a little more dynamic. Transformation is solid, and both modes are far more stable than the Deluxe figure, but the current market price is way more than what the toy is worth. Hopefully Windblade and the rest of the wave will reach retail saturation soon.

Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Soraboo1030 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:45 pm

Those holes in the wings aren't for the little posts on the outside of the hands to fit into?
Seems like they'd fit in there to hide the arms a bit better?
Soraboo1030
Mini-Con

Postby BumbleDouche » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:13 pm

Motto: "The right to think & behave stupidly is a privilege too often abused."
Weapon: Tissue Demolecularization Gun
She's tiny! I've had bigger chunks of corn in my crap!

... Anyone remember that movie?
"Megatron is the proof that tyranny is the finest form of government, under the right tyrant."
BumbleDouche
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Fighter Jet
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Nuremberg Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Robots in Disguise Gigawatt Prime, Mini-Cons

Postby Va'al » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:49 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Hasbro may not have shown up at the UK Toy Fair last weekend, but the EU section has its presence at the Nuremberg Toy Fair in Germany - and with that come their press releases about upcoming products on the European market (which have already been seen elsewhere). So far, all we have seen relates to the Transformers: Robots in Disguise line - as you can read in German below, with a quick translation from yours truly - but we do have additional info on the recently reported Hyper Surge Optimus, here named Gigawatt Optimus Prime. Read on below for more info and images!

Die Transformers Mini-Cons sind kleine Transformers, die sich im Handumdrehen verwandeln lassen. Die zahlreichen Charaktere sind bereits seit Staffel 1 fester Bestandteil der TV-Serie und direkt bereit für den Einsatz. Sie sind zudem auch in Form von Mini-Con Battle Packs erhältlich, inklusive einem Mini-Con, einer verwandelbaren Transformers-Figur sowie zahlreichen Ausrüstungsgegenständen.

Produkt: Transformers Robots in Disguise Minicons
Verfügbar ab: Januar 2016

Produkt: Transformers Robots in Disguise
Mini-Cons Battle Pack
Verfügbar ab: Januar 2016

Va'al quick translation wrote:Small, one-step transformations. As seen in the animated series, ready for battle. Also come in Battle Packs, with armour pieces and a Transformer figure.

NOTE: This is the TAKARA TAV50 IMAGE. No Hasbro image available yet.

Der Gigawatt-Optimus Prime aus der bekannten TV-Serie „Robots in Disguise“ verwandelt das Kinderzimmer in eine aktiongeladene Transformers-Welt. In sieben Transformationsschritten wird er vom coolen Truck zum Roboter. Zusammen mit dem enthaltenen Mini-Con entfaltet der Autobot dann seine ganzen Kräfte. Steckt man ihn an Optimus an, aktivieren sich Sound- und Lichteffekte. Dynamische Flugsounds bei Bewegung sowie adaptierbare Flügel und Laser-Kanonen komplettieren den Spielspaß des Gigawatt Optimus Prime.

Produkt: Transformers Robots in Disguise Gigawatt Optimus Prime
Verfügbar ab: Herbst / Winter 2016

Va'al quick translation wrote:Transform your play area into an action-packed world. Seven step conversion. Mini-cons included to activate light and sound effects. Flight sounds when moving and posable wings and laser guns.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:58 am

Gigawatt :lol: :-D :BOT:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Cobotron » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:01 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Giga Waaaaaaaaaaatt?!? :lol:

Those first Minicons look fun.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5

Re: Nuremberg Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Robots in Disguise Gigawatt Prime, Mini-Cons

Postby Microraptor » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:38 am

Motto: "Don't bother praying, I'll kill your god too."
Weapon: Railgun

Yay weapon Slipstream!
Shark-lover, dolphin-puncher, Hasbro fan, and all around enigmatic guy.
Microraptor
Combiner
Alt Mode: Bugatti Chiron
Strength: 4
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby ScottyP » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:52 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Yeah, the Windblade legion toy is hot garbage. Huge disappointment, just like the character's depiction in the show.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:33 am

Cobotron wrote:Giga Waaaaaaaaaaatt?!? :lol:

Well at least its cool to know Hasbro is releasing a big Optimus that has more articulation.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Cobotron » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:59 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
william-james88 wrote:

Well at least its cool to know Hasbro is releasing a big Optimus that has more articulation.

Indeed! Do we know how big he is? Are we assuming Leader? Voyager?
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:03 pm

Cobotron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Indeed! Do we know how big he is? Are we assuming Leader? Voyager?

I am assuming leader based on the price point found in the listing.

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ALL HAIL MEGATRON #9 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2009 9RI (CA) Perlin"
Transformers ALL H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM824 (CA) Howard 240210"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers FATE OF CYBERTRON #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 APR221599 Brokenshire"
Transformers FATE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #11 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 OCT210409 11A (CA) VenBlu"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #3 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915N"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0923IM465 6B (CA) Ward (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1223IM327 5E (CA) Kerschl"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #13 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 DEC210543 13A (CA) SidVenBlu"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #10 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 SEP210478 10A (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 5B 210411B"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr D Image Comics 2023 0823IM289 1D (CA) Ottley"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210483 3B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 2nd ptg Cvr B Ratchet Image Comics 2024 1023IM978 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #3 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE #1 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Perlin (W) Macchio 230915O"
TRANSFORMERS THE M ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON