This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Robots in Disguise Products - Combiner Force and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers Robots in Disguise 1-Step Blizzard Strike Sideswipe Review

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:46 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks to Youtuber The New Fredimus Prime Prime we have our first look at the new Robots In Diguise 1-step Blizzard Strike Sideswipe, the next to final blizzard member needed to complete your away team from season 2 of Robots In Disguise. Fredimus gives us a nice review of the character, who has some nice paint applications and will look good with your Prime, Drift, Slipstream and Jetstorm. Check him out below, and let us know what you think in the comments section, and as always stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your latest Transformers News and Galleries!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Kurona » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:42 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Had to take my laptop in for repairs so I decided to drop in the local Asda to see if there were any Generations Legends I could pick up. There weren't because the UK doesn't know what a "distribution of Transformers" is, but there were some RID 2015 minicons and legends. One of the ones there was Dragonus who I was wanting for a while so I was like screw it, let's get this guy.

Gotta be honest... Kinda disappointed. He is cute and I kind of adore the torpedo mode all weaponed up - looks like it came straight out of mad max - but he... Just doesn't do anything. No articulation of course outside the head waggling a little bit, and the purple translucent things are just kind of on him. I do like him, but not enough to make me not disappointed in dropping £6.50 on him or not getting legends Fixit over him. I mean, cmon, this guy cost me the same as Legends Groove. You can't tell me he's worth even half a legends groove.

So... Yeah. Bit sad because this was my first RID 2015 toy as well as my first time buying in-store since I was a kid. But hey, I have him and there's no going back now, and I kinda like him for what he is. Just wish he was better.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:03 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
If you can, go back and get that Fixit. That thing is the bomb digity of the legion/minicon line. He will make up for Dragonus, though the minicons are by no means bad, just more cute than functional :MAXIMAL:
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Kurona » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:09 am

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:If you can, go back and get that Fixit. That thing is the bomb digity of the legion/minicon line. He will make up for Dragonus, though the minicons are by no means bad, just more cute than functional :MAXIMAL:

Aye, I've heard that right enough. Kinda gutted I didn't pick him up tbh; maybe I'll do that when also picking up my laptop.

Also since this is my first time on the thread (hi guys), scrolled up a bit and saw that the minicons aren't sighted anywhere? At Asda I saw Dragonus (duh), Divebomb, Back, Slipstream and... uh... Blizzard Strike Slipstream, lol. Also saw legion Strongarn patrol mode.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:33 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Kurona wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:If you can, go back and get that Fixit. That thing is the bomb digity of the legion/minicon line. He will make up for Dragonus, though the minicons are by no means bad, just more cute than functional :MAXIMAL:

Aye, I've heard that right enough. Kinda gutted I didn't pick him up tbh; maybe I'll do that when also picking up my laptop.

Also since this is my first time on the thread (hi guys), scrolled up a bit and saw that the minicons aren't sighted anywhere? At Asda I saw Dragonus (duh), Divebomb, Back, Slipstream and... uh... Blizzard Strike Slipstream, lol. Also saw legion Strongarn patrol mode.

Woah woah, I thought you meant 2015 Dragonus, you have the weapon version?! If thats the case, send photos along with a picture of the reciept and we will news this up :)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Kurona » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:35 am

william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:

Woah woah, I thought you meant 2015 Dragonus, you have the weapon version?! If thats the case, send photos along with a picture of the reciept and we will news this up :)

Now I'm not sure if I got an older version lol. I'm not up to snuff on the RiD toys; can I get a rundown on the differences so I don't look like an idiot?
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:38 am

Kurona wrote:

If you saw Back and blizzard slipstream, that is awesome considering those waves are the ones Will and I have waited anxiously for and have yet to show up anywhere! Waves 1 and 2 (which regular Slipstream, Divebomb and Dragonus (nonweapon mode)) have been around a while with no signs of waves 3 and beyond save the 4-packs, so this is good stuff :MAXIMAL:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:41 am

Kurona wrote:[
Now I'm not sure if I got an older version lol. I'm not up to snuff on the RiD toys; can I get a rundown on the differences so I don't look like an idiot?

Sure

Dragonus 2015:

Dragonus 2016:

Image[/img]

Pretty sure you have the latest one. And if ever you go back to the store take some pics!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:43 am

Kurona wrote:Now I'm not sure if I got an older version lol. I'm not up to snuff on the RiD toys; can I get a rundown on the differences so I don't look like an idiot?

Wave 1: Divebomb, Dragonus, Sawback, Slipstream (all are buzzsaws or torpedoes)
Wave 2: Beastbox, ratbat, Sandsting, Velocirazer (also all buzzsaws or torpedoes)
Wave 3: Back, Hammer, Blizzard Slipstream, Swelter (mix of buzzsaw, cyclones and torpedoes)
Wave 4: Scorch Jetstorm, Ransack, Glacius (1 each buzzsaw, torpedo, cyclone)
Wave 5: Bashbreaker, Lord Doomitron, Slipstream, Tricerashot (all turn into weapons)
Wave 6: Dragonus, Lancelon, Sawtooth, Windstrike (all weapons)

4-packs:
#1: Blizzard Strike Backtrack, Scorch Strike Beastbox, Blizzard Strike Swelter, Scorch Strike Undertone (mix of cyclones, torpedoes, buzzsaws)
#2: Slipstream (new tooling), Decepticon Hammer, Decepticon Anvil, Undertone (weapon and 3 cyclones)
#3: Autobot Dragonus, Bashbreaker, Lord Doomitron, Lancelon (all weapons)
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Kurona » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:44 am

Damn, fraid I got the green one with the purple add-on bits. There was a steange mix of waves - thet had vanilla legion grimlock next to legion patrol bumblebee, for instance - so I shouldn't be too surprised. I'll see if I can take pictures next time I'm there tho
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:47 am

Kurona wrote:Damn, fraid I got the green one with the purple add-on bits. There was a steange mix of waves - thet had vanilla legion grimlock next to legion patrol bumblebee, for instance - so I shouldn't be too surprised. I'll see if I can take pictures next time I'm there tho

Darn, you should have gotten weapon dragonus. Because while he still doesnt do much he at least becomes a handheld weapon. But dont worry, I got the same one you fot too and I still think he looks ok. And did you know that those bits of armour can connect with others to make a bonus lion figure?

Transformers: Robots In Disguise Dragonus Gallery

And darn, D-Max, I thought the weapons started wave 4, not 5. Man I really hope these come soon, I got some rainchecks to bank!

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Kurona » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:52 am

william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:Damn, fraid I got the green one with the purple add-on bits. There was a steange mix of waves - thet had vanilla legion grimlock next to legion patrol bumblebee, for instance - so I shouldn't be too surprised. I'll see if I can take pictures next time I'm there tho

Darn, you should have gotten weapon dragonus. Because while he still doesnt do much he at least becomes a handheld weapon. But dont worry, I got the same one you fot too and I still think he looks ok. And did you know that those bits of armour can connect with others to make a bonus lion figure?

Transformers: Robots In Disguise Dragonus Gallery
And darn, D-Max, I thought the weapons started wave 4, not 5. Man I really hope these come soon, I got some rainchecks to bank!

Well I mean like, I didn't see the weapon Dragonus while I was thete either; just the one I got.
Saw the lion thing, yeah - think I prefer them stuck on Dragonus tho.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:54 am

william-james88 wrote:And darn, D-Max, I thought the weapons started wave 4, not 5. Man I really hope these come soon, I got some rainchecks to bank!

Oh yeah, they are gonna take a while. That, or like waves 1 and 2 they will all show up at once and we will be spending $60 on minicons :lol: But really though, where the those minis? Even HTS doesn't have them and no one is selling them on ebay :MAXIMAL:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:01 pm

Kurona wrote:Well I mean like, I didn't see the weapon Dragonus while I was thete either; just the one I got.

Makes sense. I just wanted to mention the weapon versions since that might give you an added play feature that would maybe add value to these toys for the user.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Va'al » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:13 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:Well I mean like, I didn't see the weapon Dragonus while I was thete either; just the one I got.

Makes sense. I just wanted to mention the weapon versions since that might give you an added play feature that would maybe add value to these toys for the user.

We're training Will in corporate speak.
You know, for Hasbro relations.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Cobotron » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:10 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
I dunno, I think Dragonus makes a great familiar.

Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:58 pm

Can we all just marvel for a second at Cobo's picture choices here? Just banging man! :MAXIMAL:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Kurona » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:28 pm

That's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. It's like if a ton of RPGs had a baby with G2
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:01 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Cobotron wrote:I dunno, I think Dragonus makes a great familiar.

"Move closer! I want to hit them with my stick!"
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Va'al » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:13 am

Am I late? I am so very late.

Just a quick question, really: if you were to get *one* Warrior class figure, between Thunderhoof, Quillfire, Fracture, and Megatronus, which one might you recommend?

Part of me feels I should get the purple bike, but Quillfire calls to me in other ways. Weird ways. Primal ways.

*where's that GIF..?*
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:41 am

I highly recommend Thunderhoof from that lot. He is a strong looking figure that captures the strength of the character, his fork actually becomes the antlers, he has no backpack whatsoever, he is super fun to transform and he looks awesome as a combine. It's a unique altmode that not a lot of transformers pick and he makes it work. His blue looks really nice too and he has a gorgeous head. He's quite posable and, for goodness sake: he is an awesome toy of a cybertronian gangster who has a frikkin brooklyn accent. Buy that guy!

But the other 3 are not bad choices at all. Fracture would be a close second considering just how well he transforms and other bots can ride him and he has an awesome gun. Quillfire is unique and the quills add a lot to him. He looks exactly like he does in the show and he is so awkward and weird that he's loads of fun. Megatronus might be the weakest of the 4 due to some h-tank stuff and his alt mode looking a little weird, but he is still a good figure and one that I'd recommend.

So yes, Thunderhoof: buy him. :MAXIMAL:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:08 am

Dr Va'al wrote:Am I late? I am so very late.

Just a quick question, really: if you were to get *one* Warrior class figure, between Thunderhoof, Quillfire, Fracture, and Megatronus, which one might you recommend?

It might be the recency effect but I would say Thunderhoof. Its just so original in every way and works. I recomend the Takara version though if thats possible. Fracture is an extremely close second. Then Quillfire (who's fun but not as original in transformation) and then Megatronus.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Va'al » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:16 am

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:I highly recommend Thunderhoof from that lot. He is a strong looking figure that captures the strength of the character, his fork actually becomes the antlers, he has no backpack whatsoever, he is super fun to transform and he looks awesome as a combine. It's a unique altmode that not a lot of transformers pick and he makes it work. His blue looks really nice too and he has a gorgeous head. He's quite posable and, for goodness sake: he is an awesome toy of a cybertronian gangster who has a frikkin brooklyn accent. Buy that guy!

The gangster stuff actually irks me a little, per personal reasons, but yeah, overall he's a fun character. What do you mean by the bold line above?

william-james88 wrote:It might be the recency effect but I would say Thunderhoof. Its just sooriginal in every way and works. I recomend the Takara version though if thats possible. Fracture is an extremely close second. Then Quillfire (who's fun but not as original in transformation) and then Megatronus.

If I were to Thunderhoof, I would Takara it so hard.
(Yes, I verbed two proper names.)
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:45 am

Dr Va'al wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:I highly recommend Thunderhoof from that lot. He is a strong looking figure that captures the strength of the character, his fork actually becomes the antlers, he has no backpack whatsoever, he is super fun to transform and he looks awesome as a combine. It's a unique altmode that not a lot of transformers pick and he makes it work. His blue looks really nice too and he has a gorgeous head. He's quite posable and, for goodness sake: he is an awesome toy of a cybertronian gangster who has a frikkin brooklyn accent. Buy that guy!

The gangster stuff actually irks me a little, per personal reasons, but yeah, overall he's a fun character. What do you mean by the bold line above?

Ah, sorry about that. His alternate mode is a combine, like Frank from the movie Cars or like you would see on a large farm in the fields.

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Va'al » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:57 am

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:

Ah, sorry about that. His alternate mode is a combine, like Frank from the movie Cars or like you would see on a large farm in the fields.

OOOOH - I was thinking the TF meaning of combine. Der. :HEADHURTS:
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 2D 1223IM262 (CA) ACO"
COBRA COMMANDER #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #304 Cvr B Image Comics 1223IM281 304B (CA) Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr A Duke Image Comics 2023 1023IM897 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 4A 0224IM255 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 3A 0124IM238 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 0224IM323 8D (CA) Khalidah"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM820 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0823IM479 5D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 2nd ptg Cvr B Lord Golobulus Image Comics 1223IM856 Howard"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 3E GI JOE 1223IM275 (CA) Kerschl"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr E 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #15 Marvel Comics 1989 (A/CA) Vosburg (W) Hama 220721A"
TALES OF GI JOE #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #305 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 0124IM260 305C (CA)Walker"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #280 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 DEC200419 280B (CA) McKeown"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #282 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210449 282B Williams II"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON