This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Robots in Disguise Products - Combiner Force and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:59 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
WreckerJack wrote:
Kurona wrote:Hm. That's frustrating when Ratchet's the only figure from this line I really wanted, aside from maybe Battle Mask Windblade... hope he's put into a future wave.

I ended up having to get Warrior Ratchet off eBay. Took some hunting but I got him for a little over retail price.

Does anyone know if/when we are getting more RiD eps?

I've been looking for listings for them. When I checked yesterday, there were still no new episodes in the 2 week future, so we're looking at at least February
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby RAR » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:38 am

I'm going to wait and see what happens at Toyfair before getting to worried about the lack of Ratchet and Bisk Warrior Class - fortunately it's likely (possibly even confirmed) that Legion Bisk is to be repacked in a later wave so I won't hopefully miss out on him.

It would be nice if Hasbro put in that little extra effort or made a gift set of something so they can do things like the other blue and sandy deco characters they've missed and maybe if they are really feeling generous make a new chest for Legion Bisk so he can be turned into a little Thermidor.

I'm a little concerned that the line might end before the chance of a Bisk and Ratchet Warrior Repack is even raised.
If I see no listings of future wave packing show them then I will jump on an ebay or Amazon listing or see if any of the online retailers have any left same with scatter spike - even if I would have liked her more with a new head the pair is a pair worth completing.

I really wish Hasbro would show some imagination with their flanker sub-brands though it's so tedious to get (insert sub-title here) Bumblebee or Sideswipe so much. there are some of these gimics that would be nice with a Decepticon.

I would have appreciated it if they'd done what they did with CrazyBolt (still can't find him) and Overload and put random Decepticons in their sublines. Especially that digger one. Groundpounder/Groundshaker ground-whatever he's called would benefit from a bigger toy.

Activators Springload would likely work too.
I'd like more of the RID Decepticons if for no other reason than that they are NEW CHARACTERS !!!
----

Out of curiosity which Decepticon do you folks think really seem to be a noticeable lack so far ?
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Stuartmaximus » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:01 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Looks like your presumtions are right...Bisk is getting a release in a later pack/wave
rsz_screenshot_2017-01-19-03-24-48.jpg
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Cmdr. Trailblazer » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:14 am

Motto: ""Just because you are powerful, it doesn't mean you will win. The power of the mind can win out before the body.""
Weapon: Thermal Sword
Has anyone seen the Wave 1 Crash Combiners (Optimus/Strongarm & Bumblebee/Sideswipe) in US retail yet?
Cmdr. Trailblazer
Fuzor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Cobotron » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Cmdr. Trailblazer wrote:Has anyone seen the Wave 1 Crash Combiners (Optimus/Strongarm & Bumblebee/Sideswipe) in US retail yet?
Yes. I've seen them everywhere where I live in the Midwest. In fact I bought OP and SA.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:44 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Cobotron wrote:
Cmdr. Trailblazer wrote:Has anyone seen the Wave 1 Crash Combiners (Optimus/Strongarm & Bumblebee/Sideswipe) in US retail yet?
Yes. I've seen them everywhere where I live in the Midwest. In fact I bought OP and SA.

Me too, at Walmart just this week. Around $15 a pop. They were put out as the store rearranged its toy sections.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby DestronMirage22 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:27 pm

Found some amazing deals on some RID Minicons at my local Walmart today.
IMG_0114.JPG

IMG_0115.JPG

IMG_0116.JPG
DestronMirage22
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:23 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Congrats on the deals. If you find any weaponizer minicons in the US, let us know, those have not been found yet.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby DestronMirage22 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:53 pm

william-james88 wrote:Congrats on the deals. If you find any weaponizer minicons in the US, let us know, those have not been found yet.

Oh I didn't get the Minicons. Just wanted to show you guys the good deal. I don't really like RID, but I would've gotten them, but I'm on a budget, and already in hot water for getting that Platinum Edition Optimus Primal.
DestronMirage22
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:56 pm

DestronMirage22 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Congrats on the deals. If you find any weaponizer minicons in the US, let us know, those have not been found yet.

Oh I didn't get the Minicons. Just wanted to show you guys the good deal. I don't really like RID, but I would've gotten them, but I'm on a budget, and already in hot water for getting that Platinum Edition Optimus Primal.

Easy trick. Buy it and store it in the basement. Then when they see you with it later one, just say yo've had it for a year or whatever and its not a new purchase ;)^

Now I have some fun RID news to work on, you will see soon.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Transformers Robots in Disguise Crash Combiners Dragstrip and Wildbreak Rumoured

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:01 pm

It seems Robots in Disguise may be getting some stunticons. TFW2005 user Strarf has found a tag on a Walmart peg for Crash Combiners with the names Dragstrip and Wildbreak. This set, and even these characters, have not been revealed yet, so this is the first time they are mentioned for this line. The price tage shows the standard Crash Combiner set price of $ 14.97 USD. So do you guys think it will be new molds, or just redecos of existing sets? And do you hope that means we see thse baddies in the upcoming Robots in Disguise season? Let us know!

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:26 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
So Hasbro found a more proper replacement name for Wildrider aka Brake-Neck? Cool.

"Crash" and the price seems to indicate the Crash Combiner assortment, but it's too soon to tell if they're redecos. The specific name on the tag point to exclusives, which are usually redecos, but it's possible they're from molds we have not seen yet.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby RAR » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:23 pm

Drag Star and Wildbreaker would make good names too (if you miss-read the sign) Sainsbury's in the UK also reduced their Minicons to £5.00 but that is higher still than what they have been elsewhere - I wish The Entertainer would sort their stock out as they had an online listing for later Minicons and then they pulled it - but the stock was in the damn stores.

Very confusing I'm keen to get some Weapon Minicons as they are a lot more long-term useful than the more generic kinds are.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Kurona » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:05 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Hm. So Menasor's gonna be the combiner mentioned for Combiner Force?
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Stuartmaximus » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:43 pm

Or maybe it's Dragstr(dragster) that dragster vehicle in the cartoon that we saw that turned into into a grasshopper/cricket/locust(unless that was Kickback i'm thinking of?)
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Emerje » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:21 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:The specific name on the tag point to exclusives

Not necessarily, those flags or whatever they're called, the ones that indicate Rollbacks, new products and such, tend to have different labels than the pegs. They're almost always taken from a single item in a product line, but reflect the entire product line, while the regular yellow price tags are for the entire line. I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure the yellow tags come from corporate while the flag type ones are grabbed off the computer and someone just happened to snag one that wasn't released yet.

Or I could be wrong, I don't know, I've never worked retail a day in my life. Just observations from a few decades of price checking at Walmart.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:27 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Of all cons, The stunticons make the most sense as crash combiners.

That said, I don't think we'll get a full 5 bot combiner. We'll probably just make due with the crash combining and stealth force activator thingys
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Stuartmaximus » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:04 pm

Well....everyoe else's going with the story...so i guess it must be the Stunticons! but let's hope that THESE Stunticons make it to the UK....unlike the CW ones...which were skipped
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:05 pm

I hope reprolabels does some stickies for the crash combiners. I'm really thinking about getting them
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Kurona » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:13 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Of all cons, The stunticons make the most sense as crash combiners.

That said, I don't think we'll get a full 5 bot combiner. We'll probably just make due with the crash combining and stealth force activator thingys

There was something about Bumblebee's team having to 'face 5 decepticons that combine' or something like that, and that's why they now have to combine. I was sure it was on the Animated series thread, but I can't find it... still, I know it's a thing that exists.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Kurona wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Of all cons, The stunticons make the most sense as crash combiners.

There was something about Bumblebee's team having to 'face 5 decepticons that combine' or something like that, and that's why they now have to combine. I was sure it was on the Animated series thread, but I can't find it... still, I know it's a thing that exists.

Oh I remember that little thing, but I don't think we're going to see it as a toy.

But we must also remember this: another news story said the new season would air this month, and there is no sign of new episodes for at least the next 2 weeks, pushing it back to February, so anything really is possible/questionable
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Kurona » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:20 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Kurona wrote:

Oh I remember that little thing, but I don't think we're going to see it as a toy.

But we must also remember this: another news story said the new season would air this month, and there is no sign of new episodes for at least the next 2 weeks, pushing it back to February, so anything really is possible/questionable

Seems very weird that they'd have something that big be the main thread that could very clearly be made into a toy - especially since we just had a toyline centering around that concept - and not be a toy. Even if it was something very small and simplified, like Beast Hunter Abominus or something.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:27 pm

Kurona wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Kurona wrote:

Seems very weird that they'd have something that big be the main thread that could very clearly be made into a toy - especially since we just had a toyline centering around that concept - and not be a toy. Even if it was something very small and simplified, like Beast Hunter Abominus or something.

I'm just throwing my thoughts out there.

I don't think it will be "generations" seeing as how the last combiner to use 5 deluxe sized members worked.

The legions seem to not be indicating combining potential at this time.

The crash combiners and activators involve 2 bots doing some cool stuff, but no real room to add another member.

So really, I'm not seeing a 5 member combiner toy. Plus, we've seen the figures revealed to be part of the next 2 waves after the current one, which would mean any toy would be around October or something with a release date, and in order to get 5, there would either need to be a big wave (seeing as how each has 2-3 new characters and a repaint max per size class) or it would need to be 2 waves, which would push the rest to 2018.

I'm doubtful of the 5 member. Maybe they'll just make it Menasor and he looks like his CW toy so it counts
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:48 pm

I think the combiner will be in its own price point. Rid has done that a lot for solo releases. Like the ng powersurge prime and that giant bumblebee. I think it will be released along those lines.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:28 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
RAR wrote:If anyone has chance (perhaps in a tru) I'd be interested to see a side by side photo or at least a report to find out of the new Warrior Starscream is a simple re-pack or a slight repaint.

Also I just realised how peculiar it is that if they can repack previous exclusives that they don't make something like a new Megatronus release (of the one with the battle mask face) same colour as before or not.

---

Oh and I got the Combiner Force Bumblebee One Step Changer he's not unlike the green slash packet One Step-Prime really transformations wise - his arms raise but his head doesn't move. and he almost totally lacks for paint.
Also the clip on wheels stick a lot too.

I'll see if I can find the Optimus too.

They're the same, several people have posted pics online.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #12 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 NOV210459 12B (CA) Murphy"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 3A 210411B"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #9 Cvr A IDW Comics 2012 9A (CA)Griffith 220709A"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #30 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 FEB210481 30RI (CA) Shepherd (W)Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #30 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Secrets & Lies #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 MAR200704 2B (CA)Coller"
TRANSFORMERS '84 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REGENERATION ONE #89 Cvr B IDW Comics 2013 89B (W)Furman (CA) Guidi"
Transformers REGEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926A"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 1RIA (CA) Caltsoudas 211118B"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #11 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 OCT210410 11B (CA) Yurcaba"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #21 RI IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 21RI MAR200702 (CA) Murphy"
TRANSFORMERS #21 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #16 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAR220506 16RI (CA) Stone"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr D Image Comics 2023 0823IM289 1D (CA) Ottley"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers INFILTRATION #1 RI-B 1:50 foil IDW Comics 2006 1RIB (CA) Guidi"
Transformers INFIL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #24 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 240210D"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON