This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Robots in Disguise Products - Combiner Force and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:14 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Kurona wrote:It's also totally possible that this is a smaller, legends-scale Combiner with it coming in a larger scale and hence larger price later - much like ROTF Devastator.

Then again its not far from the price point of 3 legends and a deluxe as a box set. I do foresee this being simlified in some way since I cant think of anything at that price point in RID that wasnt simplified.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Kurona » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:16 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:It's also totally possible that this is a smaller, legends-scale Combiner with it coming in a larger scale and hence larger price later - much like ROTF Devastator.

Then again its not far from the price point of 3 legends and a deluxe as a box set. I do foresee this being simlified in some way since I cant think of anything at that price point in RID that wasnt simplified.

I agree. I do see this as a sort of experiment to see if they can do combiners consistently again after the success of CW.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: More Robots in Disguise Combiner Toy Sets Are Coming and Price Point Revealed

Postby RAR » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:41 am

william-james88 wrote:The Robots in Disguise Combiner team toys are coming!

I can't seem to find it but last week I was looking at a site which contained the wave and assortment info for 2017 in the UK (it mentions Trypticon by name for release in the UK) for example and it had that combiner Force boxed set on the list too - I think it was pretty cheap like £30 or £35.00 if I recall.

I thought I mentioned it at the time.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Re: More Robots in Disguise Combiner Toy Sets Are Coming and Price Point Revealed

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:45 am

RAR wrote:
william-james88 wrote:The Robots in Disguise Combiner team toys are coming!

I can't seem to find it but last week I was looking at a site which contained the wave and assortment info for 2017 in the UK (it mentions Trypticon by name for release in the UK) for example and it had that combiner Force boxed set on the list too - I think it was pretty cheap like £30 or £35.00 if I recall.

I thought I mentioned it at the time.

You didnt, and that would have been some fun info to have. Please find it again for us. £35.00 makes sense since this could easily be a $35 toy in the US and the UK usually matches that by putting a pound sign over the same number.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby RAR » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:47 am

Found part of it :

http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/transf ... dule/12882

Well one of them anyway - there was another one I found with the prices on it too somewhere.
RAR
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:51 am

RAR wrote:Found part of it :

http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/transf ... dule/12882

Well one of them anyway - there was another one I found with the prices on it too somewhere.

yeah if you can find the one with the prices that would be ideal

william-james88
News Staff

Postby RAR » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:03 pm

I wasn't on my normal computer when I was looking at it so I can't look it up in the history unfortunately - but it was a link I found off the back of some news story on UK toyfair. I've back traced the usual sites and I can't seem to find where I saw it .. sorry about that.

I glad I found some of it though and that it was of some use.
RAR
Gestalt

Postby Stuartmaximus » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:32 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
RAR wrote:I wasn't on my normal computer when I was looking at it so I can't look it up in the history unfortunately - but it was a link I found off the back of some news story on UK toyfair. I've back traced the usual sites and I can't seem to find where I saw it .. sorry about that.

Do you mean this?
http://news.tfw2005.com/2017/01/23/tran ... 017-331403

or this?(if it's this one! you may be mixing things up with the combiner set with Slug)
http://news.tfw2005.com/2017/01/11/new- ... ces-330855
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:45 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
If these are smaller combiners we might be seeing a return of the PCC concept, only this time with fully transforming robots that spring into limbs when combined.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:16 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:If these are smaller combiners we might be seeing a return of the PCC concept, only this time with fully transforming robots that spring into limbs when combined.

Well, as fully transforming as the combiner force combiners we got so far.

william-james88
News Staff

Robots in Disguise Titan Change Heroes Repackaged and Spotted at Retail

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:48 pm

Did any of you miss out on those Robots in Disguise Titan Change Heroes? For those that forgot (since this is from 2015), those were the shampoo bottle type Transformers that actually transformed. They were surprisingly fun and did what they were there to do, pleasing to a much younger audience. There is a review below as a refresher. These are back on the shelves now in case you missed the, packaged under the new Combiner Force subline, and they were found at a Toysrus in long Island by Scottimus Prime. They actually include the Titan change heroes and the older 3 step Sideswipe under the same wave.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Stuartmaximus » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:44 pm

I've just seen a press walkabout vid of the London Toyfair & there's an RID poster outside a stall at 12:04mins into the vid(it's very brief), so hopefully tomorrow(or today) when the public are allowed in....someone will be sending pics & vids of what's on display at the RID stall...my guess is....hopefully Menasor will be there(if not....then he'll be at the German one at the start of next month)
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:54 pm

But Hasbro isnt at the show, so wouldnt the RID stuff just be random merch?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Stuartmaximus » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:08 pm

william-james88 wrote:But Hasbro isnt at the show, so wouldnt the RID stuff just be random merch?

Dunno pal? but hoping when the vids & pics start rolling in that we'll get our first look at the Menasor toy.
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:43 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
In case anyone wanted to see the new art on the Combiner Force released Warrior Grimlock:

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:47 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Just remember, the Optimus Prime I reviewed was the second one I got, the first was broken in the box. The arm was snapped clean but held perfectly in place by the ties.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby Emerje » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:49 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
william-james88 wrote:But Hasbro isnt at the show, so wouldnt the RID stuff just be random merch?

Yep, if Hasbro isn't there then the toys wont be either. The poster seems to be advertising Cartoon Network products more than anything, there's even a matching Powerpuff Girls poster opposite it, both with big CN logos on them.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Wayne2049 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:08 pm

I'm sorry to all of you RID fans, but I for one can not stand the Decepticon animal based alt-modes. I find it degrading to a (somewhat) honorable faction.

The only reason that I've been searching for these Tiny Titans guys is the fact that they brought back some G1 classics. I brushed this off the first time I saw it, but after looking closer and seeing Perceptor, I was sold. I spent... and hour at the store feeling all of the bags, but I've been successful and have gotten: Perceptor, Jazz, Prince Starscream, Windblade, Blaster, Galvatron, and Devastator. You can tell that I only got the ones that are currently known in the IDW comics, and not RID. I also was able to get a card of Inferno and Kickback because some fragging person slit the bags and left them behind.

I honestly hope that whoever did that, at least knows who they got, and not some little kid who has no respect for the meaning behind G1. If I spend hours feeling up the bags (and yes, I was feeling between their legs to try and find Prince Starscream's cape) then they should not be able to do what they did to cheat the rules of this twisted game.

I hate blind bags...
Wayne2049
Mini-Con

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:20 pm

Wayne2049 wrote:I'm sorry to all of you RID fans, but I for one can not stand the Decepticon animal based alt-modes. I find it degrading to a (somewhat) honorable faction.

I get that. But then I remember my favourite group of Decepticons were the Predacons, all ruthless beastial members of the faction which showed why it was so feared. And this beast theme is kept with RID. In any case, get warrior Fracture when you have a chance, he isnt beast themed and is a great Decepticon toy :)
I hate blind bags...

Me too. There are some new ones for the Lego Batman movie and some minifigures are awesome. But if there is no way of knowing what I am getting, then there is no way I am paying $5 everytime.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Underc3211 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:54 am

Weapon: Air-To-Air Heat Seeking Missiles
Looks like I'm not wrong to only want this set. Actually looks worth it.

On another note I never thought a 5min review of such a simple toy could be so drawn out. Though it could just be that the reviewers sarcasm is annoying to me.
Last edited by Underc3211 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Underc3211
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Military Hovercraft
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Sarahthecutevixen » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:09 pm

Motto: "Violence isn't the answer, it's the question. The answer is yes."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Ohh good, the transforming titans figured didnt sell the first time so someone decided they wanted to see if a new name would fix it, how brilliant
/s
Sarahthecutevixen
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Draconian feline
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9

Postby Stuartmaximus » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:53 pm

Ok on the continuing saga to try to bring to you anything from the London toyfair....i managed to find this on TFW2005
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/t ... 914/page-3

but if you zoom in on the lefthandside of the pic.....you can just make out a shelf filled with RID merch
C2_eQk-WIAAN2uX-1.jpg
C2_eQk-WIAAN2uX-1.jpg (60.17 KiB) Viewed 7374 times

now....whether like William James said that it's just random merch or already existing merch? is hard to determine from this pic.
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:57 pm

Stuartmaximus wrote:now....whether like William James said that it's just random merch or already existing merch? is hard to determine from this pic.

I can tell you what it is, its die cast cars, thats what that company does. These arent from hasbro but instead from a licensed toy company that makes non transforming toys:

Those characters are non transforming figures.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Stuartmaximus » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:07 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:now....whether like William James said that it's just random merch or already existing merch? is hard to determine from this pic.

I can tell you what it is, its die cast cars, thats what that company does. These arent from hasbro but instead from a licensed toy company that makes non transforming toys:

Those characters are non transforming figures.

Ah, ok, thanks ;)^
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Stuartmaximus » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:29 pm

RAR wrote:I wasn't on my normal computer when I was looking at it so I can't look it up in the history unfortunately - but it was a link I found off the back of some news story on UK toyfair. I've back traced the usual sites and I can't seem to find where I saw it .. sorry about that.

Is it this?
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/r ... 0.1097594/
Stuartmaximus
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon 2023 240224"
NEW!
SHRAPNEL Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
SKIDS Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TL-58 SILVERBOLT Transformers Legacy United Voyager Beast Wars Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
TL-58 SILVERBOLT T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INFERNO Transformers Legacy Voyager Beast Wars Predacon 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
INFERNO Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERTRON Transformers Legacy United Voyager Class Prime Hasbro 2024 New"
THUNDERTRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNEOUS Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Infernac Hasbro 2024 New"
MAGNEOUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CROSSCUT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
CROSSCUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINER MEGATRON + SENATOR RATBAT Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
MINER MEGATRON + S ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON