This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Robots in Disguise Products - Combiner Force and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:33 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Stuartmaximus wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Considering season 3 is supposed to have Cybertron in it with Prime, Cyclonus, and the such, I imagine Jazz will be making a return. He's sorta the RiD version of Wheeljack

Whaa :shock: we're getting a Cyclonus?

tell me it's not gonna be a combiner like the CW one >:oP

By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Postby Stuartmaximus » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:11 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
PrymeStriker wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Considering season 3 is supposed to have Cybertron in it with Prime, Cyclonus, and the such, I imagine Jazz will be making a return. He's sorta the RiD version of Wheeljack

Whaa :shock: we're getting a Cyclonus?

tell me it's not gonna be a combiner like the CW one >:oP

Ah right, thanks ;)^

that one looks Legion Class, i hope they do a bigger scale version
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Kurona » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:18 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I'm not entirely sure about Soundwave, honestly. Ever since it was first revealed I've had the same feeling - it's a friggin' awesome design that pays homage to most major Soundwaves in the franchise's history... but then they plonk TFP Soundwave's head on it.
And I of course get why they did since it's the same character, and I do like the head design... but my god, it is so unfitting. TFP Soundwave's head design is made specifically for a much more slender and angular aesthetic like, well, TFP Soundwave; it doesn't work on something so blocky and bulky.
I don't mean to sound geewunner-ish but the design would have benefited so much from having a head design much more similar to G1 Soundwave's. This is just too jarring a contrast for me.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:06 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Kurona wrote:I'm not entirely sure about Soundwave, honestly. Ever since it was first revealed I've had the same feeling - it's a friggin' awesome design that pays homage to most major Soundwaves in the franchise's history... but then they plonk TFP Soundwave's head on it.
And I of course get why they did since it's the same character, and I do like the head design... but my god, it is so unfitting. TFP Soundwave's head design is made specifically for a much more slender and angular aesthetic like, well, TFP Soundwave; it doesn't work on something so blocky and bulky.
I don't mean to sound geewunner-ish but the design would have benefited so much from having a head design much more similar to G1 Soundwave's. This is just too jarring a contrast for me.
Just imagine it as Prime Soundwave wearing a big bulky exosuit over his slender body, using his cables to manipulate any parts his arms and legs can't normally reach due to the awkward proportions of the suit. 8-}
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Cobotron » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:42 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
:shock: So Soundwave's entire face is light piped?..... :michaelbay:
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby PrymeStriker » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:14 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Sabrblade wrote:
Kurona wrote:I'm not entirely sure about Soundwave, honestly. Ever since it was first revealed I've had the same feeling - it's a friggin' awesome design that pays homage to most major Soundwaves in the franchise's history... but then they plonk TFP Soundwave's head on it.
Just imagine it as Prime Soundwave wearing a big bulky exosuit over his slender body, using his cables to manipulate any parts his arms and legs can't normally reach due to the awkward proportions of the suit. 8-}

That's more or less what I did. Soundwave looks like he's been lifting weights to me, so I don't think the head is necessarily out of place. The chest sticks out too much on the bottom, but nothing a hunch over can't fix......I think. Prime Soundwave is hunched his damn self anyway.
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Courage: 1
Skill: 1

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:13 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
I love where they were going with this new Soundwave, but that chest is looking way to out of proportion with the rest of his body to warrant getting at this juncture. He will definitely be an in-hand assessment.

Excited to maybe see pic's of thermidor next month =P~
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby steals_your_goats » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:46 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
So I've been pretty off and on with the rid line. The stuff looks cool but I'm more of a generations and now a masterpiece collector so this line has taken a back seat. Now that being said I picked up Stormshot a few weeks ago and God damn. He is now my favorite figure. His bot mode is so sleek and kick ass and he's just solid. Like his entire torso feels like a solid chunk of plastic. He's such a satisfying figure and I love how he's an entirely new guy and he blends in pretty perfectly with a generations collection. Can not recommend enough.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby RAR » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:21 pm

steals_your_goats wrote: I love how he's an entirely new guy.

Me too.

So rare now each is like a precious pearl (yes even Alpha Bravo)
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Kurona » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:36 pm

RAR wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote: I love how he's an entirely new guy.

Me too.

So rare now each is like a precious pearl (yes even Alpha Bravo)

I'm surprised how much Alpha Bravo worked actually; despite being a simple redeco the application, balance and difference in colours compared to Vortex helped achieve a very different visual iconography. In my opinion he's one of the best redecoes in Transformers history. Also helps that when he got characterisation he's the best Aerialbot ever and leagues ahead of most combiner team components

All that aside... yeah, I must agree entirely. While it does make perfect sense to re-use the same characters in different iterations so as to be recognisable, it does make me sad when we get so few new characters due to that - especially when a strong point of this franchise is, in my opinion, a huge backlog of different characters that are usually different and unique in some way. It excites me when that can be added to and RiD 2015 is the first time in almost a decade it's been done on such a wide scale - I can't recall a single Decepticon in the series that wasn't a new original character until Soundwave and Starscream showed up.
Which is also why it's almost a shame for me that we seem to be looping back around into new versions of old characters again. I mean I love Soundwave and Bludgeon and Cyclonus as much as the next guy but RiD had a really cool thing going with mostly original characters for a while and it's a shame to see it go.
It's also very aggravating because it is once again a change in pace for the continuity - TFP was, in large part, going for a new take on everything that had gone before. Taking concepts from every past series and merging them into one ultimate thing a bit like DC and Marvel do with their multiple reboots. ... except good. Okay, cool. I'm on board with this. But then RiD 2015 came along and suddenly it's a completely different tone and most characters are original? I'm fine with that, but making it a continuation of a series in stark contrast to that makes me a bit hesitant to deal with the idea and feel the two universes are one and the same. And then just as I'm getting used to it, they bring in Starscream and Soundwave and apparently a bunch of other old character and I'm just... this is cool but can you just decide what you're doing already? I like both, really, but this constant back and forth is getting really annoying and I have no clue what you want to do. Pick one and roll with it for the whole continuity, then if you want to do the other one start a new continuity. It's not hard, you done it all the time before... just please have some consistency here.

... blah. Sorry I launched into that rant there, once you get me going you just can't stop me.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:32 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Kurona wrote:I can't recall a single Decepticon in the series that wasn't a new original character until Soundwave and Starscream showed up.

Megatronus was not new, and Scorponok is not original. Neither is Kickback

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4470
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:52 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Chop Shop is not completely original either, as he uses the G1 insect motif and its kleptomaniac tendencies.

And Crazybolt is based on the Beast Wars Neo character of the same name

I think that's all of them, which is just as well.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Kurona » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:17 pm

Of those though, most of them are rather distinct entities from their inspirations to the point one has to wonder if they took anything from them other than the name and a vague idea of their beast modes.
I admittedly forgot about Megatronus though. To be fair he's not that memorable
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:02 pm

Kurona wrote:Of those though, most of them are rather distinct entities from their inspirations to the point one has to wonder if they took anything from them other than the name and a vague idea of their beast modes.
I concur. Those all seem to be just name reuses rather than reinventions of familiar characters. Even Scorponok breaks tradition by transforming differently from every other guy named "Scorponok" ever.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:35 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Kurona wrote:Of those though, most of them are rather distinct entities from their inspirations to the point one has to wonder if they took anything from them other than the name and a vague idea of their beast modes.
I concur. Those all seem to be just name reuses rather than reinventions of familiar characters. Even Scorponok breaks tradition by transforming differently from every other guy named "Scorponok" ever.

He does come close to BW with the position of his legs and arms.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby EmirateXaaron » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:57 am

Motto: "Becoming the physical body of Primus really lowers your life-expectancy."
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Hi everyone! Back from my hiatus on TF collecting, and I thought I'd share some stuff I found at my local Toys R Us

http://imgur.com/a/5cKBP

Apologies if any of this stuff is old news, as I've been out of the loop since around September. They all seemed different than the RiD stuff I used to see, so I thought I'd share.
EmirateXaaron
Minibot
News Credits: 6
Buy from EmirateXaaron on eBay
Alt Mode: Space tank
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: ???
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:14 am

Sabrblade wrote:

But by that logic then every optimus prime from the unicron trilogy is an original character not based on optimus prime.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:54 am

william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

But by that logic then every optimus prime from the unicron trilogy is an original character not based on optimus prime.
You know good and well that that isn't the case with UT Optimus. But conversely, none of those RID character examples share any commonalities with their namesakes besides their names and animal-types. They have about as much in common with their namesakes as Energon Ironhide has with G1 Ironhide, which is only that their both big truck guys named "Ironhide" and nothing else.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:24 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

+ it has the same head as the BW character!

+ doesn't it come close to the toy Bayformers Scorponok? coz it has a robot mode(a rather crappy one at that...but it still has one)
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:02 pm

Stuartmaximus wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Nuh uh.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:40 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:
Nuh uh.

I am gonna assume he is talking about the Paralon redeco.

Sabrblade wrote: They have about as much in common with their namesakes as Energon Ironhide has with G1 Ironhide, which is only that their both big truck guys named "Ironhide" and nothing else.

I 100% agree with that. But that is no different from RID Sideswipe and Bumblebee being totally different from their G1 namesakes. The whole point is that Kurona said that all the decepticons were new and original characters not taking cues from anything, which isnt the case. RID Kickback is a reimagining of G1 kickback just as much as RID Sidewipe and Bumblebee are reminaginings of G1 Sideswipe and Bumblebee. So by saying that they are all original, then you set up a totality and end the point of this discussion. If its all original, then why do we even bother comparing any of them?! Many cons in RID are fully original, with no thematic connections to previous characters in Transformers lore, but not all of them.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:50 pm

EmirateXaaron wrote:Hi everyone! Back from my hiatus on TF collecting, and I thought I'd share some stuff I found at my local Toys R Us

http://imgur.com/a/5cKBP

Apologies if any of this stuff is old news, as I've been out of the loop since around September. They all seemed different than the RiD stuff I used to see, so I thought I'd share.

Thanks for reporting it, because you never know. In this case, it is relatively new but its been out for about 2 weeks, so thats why it was new for you. If ever you spot more stuff that is new, click the link in my signature to send us an e-mail ;)^

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:18 pm

william-james88 wrote:I 100% agree with that. But that is no different from RID Sideswipe and Bumblebee being totally different from their G1 namesakes.
Bumblebee I'll give you due to the heavy influence Movie Bee has made to the whole Bumblebee character type, but Sideswipe? I'd argue that he's much more like what was described in the original G1 profile of Sideswipe than any version of G1 Sideswipe has been fictionally depicted.

Moreso in what G1 Sideswipe's Dreamwave MTMTE profile describes:

The only real difference personality-wise is that the Sideswipe described in these profiles is past the point of maturity in which he grew up and changed his ways, whereas RID 2015 Sideswipe has not reached that point in his life yet, being more like what the Sideswipe in these profiles used to be.

And yet, no version of G1 Sideswipe has really gotten to display all that much of the "brash, loosely-obedient, crafty rebel"-type described in these profiles, while RID Sideswipe is all about that character type.

Not to mention there's RID 2015 Sideswipe's whole deal with being a red Lamborghini-type vehicle with the hood forming the robot mode chest (in the show, at least), which was G1 Sideswipe's most iconic visual detail.

william-james88 wrote:The whole point is that Kurona said that all the decepticons were new and original characters not taking cues from anything, which isnt the case. RID Kickback is a reimagining of G1 kickback just as much as RID Sidewipe and Bumblebee are reminaginings of G1 Sideswipe and Bumblebee. So by saying that they are all original, then you set up a totality and end the point of this discussion. If its all original, then why do we even bother comparing any of them?! Many cons in RID are fully original, with no thematic connections to previous characters in Transformers lore, but not all of them.
I've already made my argument for Sideswipe, but since Bumblebee is based more on his Movie counterpart than otherwise, that makes Bee not as "new and original" as the Decepticons Kurona was describing.

Really, the only thing RID Kickback has in common with G1 Kickback is the grasshopper connection, but even that is only a loose connection since the two grasshoppers look nothing alike beyond the general grasshopper silhouette, as the colors are all different and one has a grasshopper altmode while the other has a grasshopper robot mode (and a dragster altmode). And their personalities are completely dissimilar, and RID Kickback doesn't even have any known ties to the Insecticons.

By that logic, you might as well compare Armada and G1 Blurr for their both being cars.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Kurona » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:58 pm

In any case, even if these were new versions of their namesakes - which I still disagree with; I don't really look at RiD Scorponok and see him as anything but a new character using the name - they're an extremely small number in the larger pool of original characters, which still holds up my point. That point being that RiD 2015's Decepticon cast was made up completely (or almost completely) of original characters, and it's a shame to see that originality and breath of fresh air lost since we seem to now be swamped with Decepticons that are recreations of former characters in the franchise.
Hell, even if you want to argue this Scorponok or Chop Shop or Crazybolt are new versions of the originals, there's legroom where you could see why we'd think they're original characters - they have almost nothing in common with their namesakes aside from a couple superficial qualities. Not to mention that Crazybolt and Chop Shop are a little bit on the obscure side. RiD 2015 Bludgeon, Skywarp and Cyclonus are very clearly new versions of the well-known G1 Bludgeon, Skywarp and Cyclonus and no-one could seriously argue against that.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:13 pm

Stuartmaximus wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Nope, you're thinking about the Paralon toy, but the show has a different head, more like Scorponok's.

Kurona wrote:In any case, even if these were new versions of their namesakes - which I still disagree with; I don't really look at RiD Scorponok and see him as anything but a new character using the name - they're an extremely small number in the larger pool of original characters, which still holds up my point. That point being that RiD 2015's Decepticon cast was made up completely (or almost completely) of original characters, and it's a shame to see that originality and breath of fresh air lost since we seem to now be swamped with Decepticons that are recreations of former characters in the franchise.
Hell, even if you want to argue this Scorponok or Chop Shop or Crazybolt are new versions of the originals, there's legroom where you could see why we'd think they're original characters - they have almost nothing in common with their namesakes aside from a couple superficial qualities. Not to mention that Crazybolt and Chop Shop are a little bit on the obscure side. RiD 2015 Bludgeon, Skywarp and Cyclonus are very clearly new versions of the well-known G1 Bludgeon, Skywarp and Cyclonus and no-one could seriously argue against that.

Except they're not G1 proper, but we can all agree to that. :lol:

The point is though, the animal-based Decepticons have more attributes unique to them, despite some using a G1-basis and name. Bludgeon, Starscream and Cyclonus have no features that aren't necessarily from G1, UT, Movie or any earlier franchise.
Some Autobots sit inbetween, in the case of Grimlock and Sideswipe, they were envisioned somewhat differently: Grimlock was first a red Stegosaurus, and Sideswipe had "Fastlane" (a G1 Autobot Clone) as a preliminary name.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #8 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915Z"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #70 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A/CA) Wildman 230915E"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #66 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Senior (CA) Akin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #39 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 231010S"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010X"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #49 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010Z"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #34 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Morgan 231010M"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #15 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926M"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1123IM282 303B (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #33 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Vess 231222R"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #30 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Trimpe 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 302B 1023IM318 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON