This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Robots in Disguise Products - Combiner Force and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Bronzewolf » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:22 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Happy Va'alentines day, Seibertronians! Today, thanks to Scottimus, we have our first reported sighting of the first wave of Robots In Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step changers at U.S. retail! This wave consists of Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Drift, Sideswipe, and new cast member Blurr! Check out the provided images below and tell us if you've seen anything new at retail in the comments below!

----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Kurona » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:27 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Hm. It's a shame they only focused on asking about the G1 elements because I'd be interested to know what other incarnations they considered.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Robots in Disguise Wave 10 Featuring Soundwave and Blurr Found in the UK

Postby william-james88 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:48 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Are you fans eager to find Robots in Disguise Soundwave in stores soon? Well, if you are in the UK then it might be sooner than you think. TFW2005 user hellhound has found this RiD Warrior wave featuring Soundwave & Blurr in Sainsbury, UK. The specific breakdown of the wave can be found here and also features a masked Windblade toy and Skywarp.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4469
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:13 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Soundwave looks so AWESOME. I haven't gotten one RiD toy so far, and this guy might break that.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Nexus Knight » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:18 pm

Motto: ""I fight for the honor of those whom the Decepticons crush under their pathetic heel.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Huh. That package artwork makes his face look less Prime-esque and more G1 with Prime influences. Not that I'm complaining. It looks abso-freakin'-lutely beautiful and a toy I have to add to my (admittedly only toy figures) RiD collection.

Especially since my Cyberverse Beast Hunters Soundwave toy got broke and lost an arm. :(

Kurona wrote:Hm. It's a shame they only focused on asking about the G1 elements because I'd be interested to know what other incarnations they considered.

Yeah, especially if Blurr is coming over from Rescue Bots. It feels like that show had just as much to do w/ the design for his new toy as G1 did.
Favorite quotes from The Transformers: The Movie-

"Ride in style!" Hot Rod (ever humble)

"Such heroic nonsense" Megatron

"I have better things to do tonight than die" Springer

"Till the day that all are one" Optimus Prime

"I belong to no one!" Megatron

"This is bad comedy" Galvatron (seeing Starscream's last bid for control)

"Ba wee gra na weep nini bong" Universal Greeting

"Till all are one" Rodimus Prime
Nexus Knight
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Alt Mode: Arsonist SnowCat and Stargazer
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 5

Postby PrymeStriker » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:42 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Nexus Knight wrote:Yeah, especially if Blurr is coming over from Rescue Bots. It feels like that show had just as much to do w/ the design for his new toy as G1 did.

You're silly. G1 is the only thing that matters in Transformers history, and nothing else was as important or better than G1. G1 reigns supreeeme All hail the G1 Gods, local raindances on Tuesdays @ 7 PM. Bring your mail-in Reflector toys!

>:oP
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Postby RAR » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:55 pm

That is Combiner Force One steps Wave 2 surely as Blurr & Sideswipe isn't in Wave 1.

Also there is going to be such a glut of Grimlocks what with him being repacked in two waves in a row - a Bumblebee might have made more sense to re-issue.

I can't help but see a lot more Rescue Bots Blurr in the RID Blurr than I can G1 Blurr the colours and head are kinda G1ish - but if they repaint him purple sometime (or make the rescue bots one in blue) then the similarity will be really nailed home. let me put it this way if I was of a mind to paint the wheel rims I'd consider painting them greenish/yellow in honour of the Rescue Bots toy.
RAR
Gestalt

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:05 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
RAR wrote:That is Combiner Force One steps Wave 2 surely as Blurr & Sideswipe isn't in Wave 1.

You sure about that? That's the first any of these new molds have been sighted. Their product codes should be in sequence as well.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:28 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
PrymeStriker wrote:
Nexus Knight wrote:Yeah, especially if Blurr is coming over from Rescue Bots. It feels like that show had just as much to do w/ the design for his new toy as G1 did.

You're silly. G1 is the only thing that matters in Transformers history, and nothing else was as important or better than G1. G1 reigns supreeeme All hail the G1 Gods, local raindances on Tuesdays @ 7 PM. Bring your mail-in Reflector toys!

>:oP

Now if someone doesn't know this is sarcasm, I'll cry for you.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Skill: 8

Postby RAR » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:43 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
RAR wrote:That is Combiner Force One steps Wave 2 surely as Blurr & Sideswipe isn't in Wave 1.

You sure about that? That's the first any of these new molds have been sighted. Their product codes should be in sequence as well.

Well there is a possibility that the waves are different in the UK but the UK wave one is something like this.

Quillfire (new packet)
Springload (new packet)
Arctic Sideswipe (new packet)
Drift (new mould)
Bumblebee (new mould)
Optimus (new mould)

They have the same ones in ASDA & Sainsburys.

Now it's not impossible they may have rejigged the assortments - all I can say is that Blurr and red (mould type 3) Sideswipe are not in that wave here.
RAR
Gestalt

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:40 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
RAR wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Well there is a possibility that the waves are different in the UK but the UK wave one is something like this.

Quillfire (new packet)
Springload (new packet)
Arctic Sideswipe (new packet)
Drift (new mould)
Bumblebee (new mould)
Optimus (new mould)

They have the same ones in ASDA & Sainsburys.

Now it's not impossible they may have rejigged the assortments - all I can say is that Blurr and red (mould type 3) Sideswipe are not in that wave here.

While Europe getting special assortments isn't unheard of, it does follow the US ones for general retail. I guess the US skipped the first wave and headed straight into the second. I'd still like the product numbers tho, they should be on the bottom near the bar codes, or near the copyright and/or mold ID stamps on the actual toys.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Stuartmaximus » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:41 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
I can't beleive that Soundwave will JUST be limited to Sainsburys, surely eventually other stores like Asda, Tesco & Smyths will get him in

http://news.tfw2005.com/2017/02/14/robo ... ers-333381
Ok! this is getting daft now! even though it's for the ap...we know we'll eventually be getting toys out of these(we're already getting a cyclonus) why are they just reusing characters that we've already seen & gotten with Combiner Wars?(Menasor, Galvatronus....which btw...this RID Cyclonus is legion class...so is waay too small to become a torso for a combiner!) instead it would've made more sense to get the combiners that we DIDN'T get with CW for Combiner Force....namely Predaking, Abominus, Monstructor, Piranacon, Road Caesar, Landcross(i think there's a Titans Return one coming?), Landfill & Raiden

coz the way Combiner Force is going....its looking like we may also get Superion, Defensor, Computron, Bruticus, Devastator & Liokaiser all over again! so soon after we not long got those with CW.
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby william-james88 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:55 am

Stuartmaximus wrote:I can't beleive that Soundwave will JUST be limited to Sainsburys, surely eventually other stores like Asda, Tesco & Smyths will get him in

http://news.tfw2005.com/2017/02/14/robo ... ers-333381
Ok! this is getting daft now! even though it's for the ap...we know we'll eventually be getting toys out of these(we're already getting a cyclonus) why are they just reusing characters that we've already seen & gotten with Combiner Wars?(Menasor, Galvatronus....which btw...this RID Cyclonus is legion class...so is waay too small to become a torso for a combiner!) instead it would've made more sense to get the combiners that we DIDN'T get with CW for Combiner Force....namely Predaking, Abominus, Monstructor, Piranacon, Road Caesar, Landcross(i think there's a Titans Return one coming?), Landfill & Raiden

coz the way Combiner Force is going....its looking like we may also get Superion, Defensor, Computron, Bruticus, Devastator & Liokaiser all over again! so soon after we not long got those with CW.

Hey Stuart, I only saw this post because I was gonna post here about that news. Next time you see news like this, please send us an e-mail so that we can get to it quicker. To send us an e-mail, just click the link in my signature. Thanks!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Robots in Disguise App Updates reveal New Characters and Toys Like Menasor and Galvatronus

Postby william-james88 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:06 am

It has been a long time we didnt get new toy reveals through the Robots in Disguise App. It seems it is making up for lost time sinc we finally have our first look at not just 1, or 2, but 3 combiners:
Ultra Bee, Menasor and (hold onto your buts) Galvatronus!

There are also new Combiners/Activators: Soundwave & Torpedo Laserbeak (which we have already seen in toy form) and Optimus Prime & High Test.

We also finally see Dragbreak (which looks pretty much as you would expect), as well as Lunar Force Primestrong and Shocknado, which both appear to be redecos.

Let us know what you think of the designs. Remember that the combiners have been found to be at the 30$-35$ price point so that may explain why they look like simplified transforming toys with no individual robot modes, more along the power rangers zord concept.

Hopefulyl we will get a better look at these this coming saturday at the 2017 New York Toy Fair.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:19 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
So, Galvatronus could be Cyclonus's endgame, using his mind control powers to not only manipulate the Council, but to also make himself a combiner. My theory, at least.

Though, look closely at Galvatronus's arms. Don't they look kinda like blue-colored Vehicons?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8

Postby william-james88 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:21 am

Sabrblade wrote:So, Galvatronus could be Cyclonus's endgame, using his mind control powers to not only manipulate the Council, but to also make himself a combiner. My theory, at least.

Though, look closely at Galvatronus's arms. Don't they look kinda like blue-colored Vehicons?

Wouldnt be the first time they reuse that character model in this show.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Stuartmaximus » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:22 am

Sabrblade wrote:So, Galvatronus could be Cyclonus's endgame, using his mind control powers to not only manipulate the Council, but to also make himself a combiner. My theory, at least.

They are! jet vehicons tbh >:oP
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Cobotron » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:28 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
This news certainly has me wondering how these toys will work. The torsos on the bigger Combiners, and the fact that they have crash in their name, lead me to believe they will be closer to the two bot Combiners we've already seen with a similar gimmick. But I'm wondering how those arms will work. Any speculation?

Maybe mildly disappointed that they are not more in line with Warrior toys, but I was also pleasantly satisfied with Primestrong. The gimmick reminds me of the old days.

Hope they show these this weekend.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:29 am

We could be looking at something more along the lines of the Power Core Combiners.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Stuartmaximus » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:32 am

Menasor, Bee Combiner & Cyclonus will deffo be there, dunno about the rest?
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby william-james88 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:35 am

Cobotron wrote:This news certainly has me wondering how these toys will work. The torsos on the bigger Combiners, and the fact that they have crash in their name, lead me to believe they will be closer to the two bot Combiners we've already seen with a similar gimmick. But I'm wondering how those arms will work. Any speculation?

Plenty. I smell Powr Core Combienrs all over. So it would be a car and when you plug it, it turns into an arm. Or you hae to do a simple transformation into an arm, like power ranger zords.

I am sure kids will love this.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Cobotron » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:41 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Oh! PCC. I could see that. Maybe that style of combining would offer up a little more articulation.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 10

Postby RAR » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:43 am

So it's interesting to not that the Activator Combiner Bumblebee has the Stealthforce mode and the 3 step seems to be stuck in that mode and doesn't even have the ability to fold up into a proper car at all. just as Optimus' new 3 step can not fold it's guns away.

So it seem the Activator Combiner Optimus is very like the 3-step just like is the case with Bumblebee too where the 3-step and Activator combiner are also very similar.

I'd wish they'd done a few more new moulds before starting on the crash combiner repaints though. I'd not minded a Decepticon repaint at all but just a random colour change - I hope will at least reference something in the story to have an excuse to exist.
RAR
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:44 am

Cobotron wrote:Oh! PCC. I could see that. Maybe that style of combining would offer up a little more articulation.

If there is automorphing, then you usually get less articulation. The PCC toys had no articulation :( (and neither do Power Ranger zords)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:45 am

william-james88 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Oh! PCC. I could see that. Maybe that style of combining would offer up a little more articulation.

If there is automorphing, then you usually get less articulation. The PCC toys had no articulation :( (and neither do Power Ranger zords)
Some zords and megazords of the past have had some kind of articulation.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #22 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0723IM379 22C (CA) Ngu (W) Lewis (A)Segovia"
SCORCHED #22 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #23 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 APR230254 23A (CA) Stevens (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #23 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VAMPIRELLA SHADOWHAWK Creatures of the Night #1 Harris Image Comics TPB 220315A"
VAMPIRELLA SHADOWH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr E Image Comics 2021 MAY218952 1E (CA) Capullo (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr D Image Comics 2022 JUN220012 1D (CA) Valentino"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #24 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 MAY230246 24B (CA) Tomaselli (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #24 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #311 Cvr A Image Comics 2020 AUG200368 311A (W) McFarlane (A/CA) Barberi"
SPAWN #311 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #30 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1123IM305 30A (CA) Tomaselli (W)McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #30 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #347 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM457 347B (W) McConville (CA) Barends"
SPAWN #347 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #25 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 JUN230329 25A (CA) Mele (W) McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #25 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #351 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1223IM320 351B (CA) Aguillo (W) McConville"
NEW!
SPAWN #351 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #13 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 OCT220204 13A (CA)Keane (W)Lewis (A)Segovia"
SCORCHED #13 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cvr B DC Image Comics 2022 OCT223269 1B (CA) McFarlane"
BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #11 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 APR220208 11A (CA) Mattina (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #11 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Rook Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON