This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Robots in Disguise Products - Combiner Force and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby william-james88 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:34 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
So jealous of you guys!
These probably wont hit canada for a while :-(
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4490
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby WreckerJack » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:22 am

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
MrBlack wrote:Picked up Blurr and Soundwave.

I actually really like Blurr. No waist swivel, but poseable nonetheless, and a fun transformation.

I saw this exact picture on that Facebook page you have and liked it! It is coo.

Is it just me or does Blurr have TFP Wheeljack's legs?

WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:23 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
WreckerJack wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
MrBlack wrote:Picked up Blurr and Soundwave.

I actually really like Blurr. No waist swivel, but poseable nonetheless, and a fun transformation.

I saw this exact picture on that Facebook page you have and liked it! It is coo.

Is it just me or does Blurr have TFP Wheeljack's legs?

No they are completely different. the transformation of the legs is wholly different. I can show it off later
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby RAR » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:45 pm

Ah does anyone remember when RID-12 Wheeljack and Co were seen as "Simplified" & "under-decorated" - ah the good ol' days.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby WreckerJack » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:53 pm

RAR wrote:Ah does anyone remember when RID-12 Wheeljack and Co were seen as "Simplified" & "under-decorated" - ah the good ol' days.

My only complaint with TFP Wheeljack is he needs his faction symbol. I would have also preferred his face but his battle mask does look cool. I will admit that whenever I try drawing Wheeljack it is a pain and he often winds up looking like a gremlin so I understand why they gave him the mask instead.
WreckerJack
Godmaster

Postby Sigma Magnus » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:57 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
Still need to find a Prime Wheeljack... :(

...anyway, back to topic...uh...

*doesn't have any RiD toys*

...uhhhhh... :-s
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby WreckerJack » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:02 pm

Sigma Magnus wrote:Still need to find a Prime Wheeljack... :(

*doesn't have any RiD toys*

There's a few Wheeljack's on Ebay if you don't mind used toys. I was able to get mine off there and he was in good shape. You wouldn't be able to tell someone owned him before me.

As far as RiD goes the only ones I really felt I needed to have were Thunderhoof and Ratchet. I have found this line to be a little...underwhelming. I may grab a minicon or two at some point but I think I'm better off with Titans Masters.
WreckerJack
Godmaster

Postby Kurona » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:43 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Sigma Magnus wrote:Still need to find a Prime Wheeljack... :(

Tricerashot is AWESOME

First taste of the Weaponizer Mini-cons and he's a damn good one! I've wanted more Targetmasters for a while and if this is standard for the subline I am very happy with RiD 15 right now :)
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:30 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
..and I only ever saw that stupid boxset and no individual weaponizers. so Slipstream, filling in as my Jetstorm, is my only weaponizer :(
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby william-james88 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:35 pm

Sigma Magnus wrote:*doesn't have any RiD toys*

ANy reason? Is it just budget or does the line leave you uninspired? I can recomend some good ones and once this line is over I will happily write a list of the top 5 new molds within the RID/TAV lines.

WreckerJack wrote:y ones I really felt I needed to have were Thunderhoof and Ratchet. I have found this line to be a little...underwhelming. I may grab a minicon or two at some point but I think I'm better off with Titans Masters.

If you are gonna grab minicons, better do it before they are completely sold out and impossible to find, because its about to become that way soon.

Kurona wrote:First taste of the Weaponizer Mini-cons and he's a damn good one! I've wanted more Targetmasters for a while and if this is standard for the subline I am very happy with RiD 15 right now :)

Sadly, he is not the standard, he is the best one. I find the rest not as great. The others I like are Bludgeon and Sawtooth since they have both fun robot modes and weapons.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sigma Magnus » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:39 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
william-james88 wrote:
Sigma Magnus wrote:*doesn't have any RiD toys*

ANy reason? Is it just budget or does the line leave you uninspired? I can recommend some good ones and once this line is over I will happily write a list of the top 5 new molds within the RID/TAV lines.

Budget. Remember my big Christmas and birthday hauls? That's pretty much the only time of year I get anything, which is why I got so much. Trying to get TR deluxe completion, so everything else (except TLK Leader Megs) is low priority.
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Kurona » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:43 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:First taste of the Weaponizer Mini-cons and he's a damn good one! I've wanted more Targetmasters for a while and if this is standard for the subline I am very happy with RiD 15 right now :)

Sadly, he is not the standard, he is the best one. I find the rest not as great. The others I like are Bludgeon and Sawtooth since they have both fun robot modes and weapons.

Damn, glad I trusted my intuition and grabbed him then. What about Dragonus? I could have sworn I saw you singing his praises.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Pictorial Review of Robots in Disguise Warrior Soundwave and Blurr

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:48 pm

Hello everyone large and small, and welcome to another Seibertron.com pictorial review session! Today, we will be taking a close look at the 2 new Warrior class figures of the Robots in Disguise line: Blurr and Soundwave!

To begin, we will look at Blurr.

This figure is supposed to represent the Rescue Bots version of Blurr as he becomes the first Rescue Bot character to cross over into the more advanced toylines. Now mind you he does not look exactly like the character people came to love in Rescue Bots, but then again, did Sideswipe and Bumblebee look exactly the same between shows?

Overall, this figure does look really cool! His colors are pleasing to the eyes and he does have a pretty well thought out color scheme that makes him look pretty sexy.

Below, you will find a pair of comparisons, one with the Titans Return Hot Rod and the other with Combiner Force Primestrong for size comparisons.

He stands about your standard height for a deluxe/warrior figure, and his proportions looks similar to Hot Rod's in that the arms feel a bit too long and the shoulders a bit too high. But overall he still looks good.

His blaster is fairly cool looking, though the translucent plastic used for it would have been better in an actual solid blue, at least to me.

Inspired by Seibertronian Mr.Black, he can also cast a great running pose!

His backpack kind of keeps to itself, though it basically is a big, smooth, mostly translucent backpack. But it stays out the wave and doesn't hinder articulation at all, so it's no biggie.

LIGHTPIPING!!!!

His Transformation is simple yet fun and intuitive. Despite the robot mode look, he does not share any sort of Transformation trick with Prime Wheeljack.

The alt mode looks really good too. A sleek and sexy car that really looks like it can move fast. He looks really good next to Titans Return Hot Rod in this mode too. I wish something could have been put in the cockpit area since you can see right through it to his legs and the ground between his legs, but that's a minor quibble.

Now onto Soundwave:

This figure has been pretty hyped up, and I can see why. It is a pretty swell figure! The robot mode looks really cool, all beefy and brawny. He really uses his War for Cybertron design here, and it looks really good with the Prime headsculpt.

Now, something I will point out is that he really looks like a Prime Breakdown. Just looking at him next to Breakdown, they looks very similar. They even share locations of where their parts end up! If this character could get a repaint, Breakdown would be a Prime suspect! (so sorry)

He also looks fun deploying his legion of minions! (sorry, puns are funs). On this note, I will say that his posability in the arms is a bit troublesome. The shoulders really limit his different poses, just as a warning. He also has mid-torso rotation instead of waist rotation, which actually works out pretty well!

MOAR LIGHT PIPING!!!!

Transformation is really interesting and very fun! It is definitely unique and one that is fun to do again and again.

The alt mode looks pretty good too! Mind you the hands are fully visible, but it isn't really an issue. It looks big and mean and really does show his Highmoon Studios heritage here.

Now mind you, the big appearance is sort of deceiving. The underside ends up fairly hollow, but that is hardly an issue because no one displays their transformers in alt mode upsidedown or on their side.

Once again, you can really see a Breakdown appearance here too, and I would not doubt a retool of Soundwave as Breakdown down the road.

Also of note, his gun is capable of adjusting its angle, so you can not only rotate the gun, but also point it up in the air!

And now the 2 figures together:

Overall, these are 2 fairly good figures. Now mind you, these are not the Fracture's or the Thunderhoof's or the Bisk's of the line in that they are not completely mind-blowing, but they are both still pretty good. They are worth having for sure. So head on out to your stores and pick up one today!

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby WreckerJack » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:28 pm

These figures look like so much fun. The Seibertron gallery should be the way to advertise toys because now I want ones that I didn't think looked cool in the packaging.
WreckerJack
Godmaster

Postby william-james88 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:06 pm

Kurona wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Damn, glad I trusted my intuition and grabbed him then. What about Dragonus? I could have sworn I saw you singing his praises.

They are all fun and I dont regret getting any, but I dont remember praising any of them either.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:17 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Oh, oh, D-Max! Have Blurr raise his translucent gun all the way up in the air for a "Power Up and Energize!" pose. :idea:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:20 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Oh, oh, D-Max! Have Blurr raise his translucent gun all the way up in the air for a "Power Up and Energize!" pose. :idea:

POWER UP AND ENERGIZE!!!
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:30 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Oh, oh, D-Max! Have Blurr raise his translucent gun all the way up in the air for a "Power Up and Energize!" pose. :idea:

POWER UP AND ENERGIZE!!!
SCORE!!! :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:

Now if he could just do that (carry over the gimmick from the RB show) in the RID show. Bonus points if he deliberately does it to try to annoy Sideswipe. :P

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby RAR » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:19 am

The Blurr that comes with Rescue Bots Optimus shares the Blue colour scheme I notice - if the RID line is still around a few more waves I'd love to see them make the next batch in purple though - just so people have the option.
RAR
Gestalt

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:49 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Now if he could just do that (carry over the gimmick from the RB show) in the RID show. Bonus points if he deliberately does it to try to annoy Sideswipe. :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: YES!
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:54 am

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Now if he could just do that (carry over the gimmick from the RB show) in the RID show. Bonus points if he deliberately does it to try to annoy Sideswipe. :P

Extra bonus points if the gun turns out to not be a gun but instead a Collision Foam Cannon.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:13 am

Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

Extra bonus points if the gun turns out to not be a gun but instead a Collision Foam Cannon.

This is RiD. Something like that is entirely with the realms of possibility
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:13 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Probably old news by now, but I spotted Skywarp and battlemask Windblade at the TRU in the Village at Allen, Allen TX. Tempted by Windblade, but I was looking for something... a little bit bigger :lol:

See the Texas sightings thread for images
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby RAR » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:09 am

Well I finally got the 3rd Minicon Boxed set (yay) with Autobot Dragonus, Bashbreaker, Lord Doomitron and Lancelon.

Lancelon is OK a bit short perhaps and the colours don't really go with anything terribly well. But he looks OK enough.

Lord Doomitron is going to get partnered with Bludgeon for sure when I get him as the colours should go really well.

I'm considering buying another Bashbreaker (on a card) to get this one some more armour - he looks a little plain without it.

Autobot Dragonus is a great looking Turret - now I just have to find a suitable vehicle with a 5mm hole in the roof that doens't colour clash with him - he might look nice on Activator Combiner Strongarm or Sideswipe perhaps.

A lot of the things I'd like to use him on though it won't fit due to a lack of suitable 5mm centre port.

I might get him some armour too - if I can find another Dragonus - no easy task as I've only ever seen 1 and I bought it.
RAR
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:45 am

RAR wrote:Well I finally got the 3rd Minicon Boxed set (yay) with Autobot Dragonus, Bashbreaker, Lord Doomitron and Lancelon.

Thats great! Hopefulyl that means there isstill hope it hits canada. I still have a raincheck for it :)

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRASHMASTER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Junkon Hasbro 2023 New"
TRASHMASTER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERTRON Transformers Legacy United Voyager Class Prime Hasbro 2024 New"
THUNDERTRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BURN OUT Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Diaclone Deluxe 2022"
BURN OUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSMETAL II MEGATRON Transformers Legacy Evolution Leader Beast Wars New"
TRANSMETAL II MEGA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Megatron Transformers Legacy Core Class G2 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
Megatron Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada POWERINX HOT SHOT + JOLT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe 2023 New"
NEW!
Armada POWERINX HO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INFERNO Transformers Legacy Voyager Beast Wars Predacon 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
INFERNO Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOW STRIKER Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Cyberverse Hasbro 2023 New"
SHADOW STRIKER Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANDSTORM Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
SANDSTORM Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON