This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Robots in Disguise Products - Combiner Force and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed May 17, 2017 2:04 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Is it possible they painted the figures wrong? Considering the blue one in the show is the one that forms the pants and is the character who was in G1 a sports car while the yellow one in the show is the one on top and had an F1 design in the G1 show, could it be that the figures were painted backwards since every other source would indicate the colors should be reversed?

We will find out more once we see the robot modes. I can only imagine blue F-1 car having Wildbreak's design, and the yellow sports car Dragstrip's :lol:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed May 17, 2017 3:21 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
So I have the crash combiners Skyhammer and PrimeStrong, and when you swap their pants, they got come cool looks!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Speed: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Kurona » Wed May 17, 2017 4:02 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Strongarm seems to look good on anyone. Blue and white always comes through ;)^
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Zeedust » Wed May 17, 2017 4:17 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Is it possible they painted the figures wrong? Considering the blue one in the show is the one that forms the pants and is the character who was in G1 a sports car while the yellow one in the show is the one on top and had an F1 design in the G1 show, could it be that the figures were painted backwards since every other source would indicate the colors should be reversed?

The picture of Dragbreak on the package looks pretty much like he does on the show, except with the color schemes of the two halves swapped. So even if you disregard any possible G1 influence (not easy, I know), it's still backwards.
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby Sabrblade » Wed May 17, 2017 10:27 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Zeedust wrote:

The picture of Dragbreak on the package looks pretty much like he does on the show, except with the color schemes of the two halves swapped. So even if you disregard any possible G1 influence (not easy, I know), it's still backwards.
Luckily, the cartoon has the two as the same car type, with neither being an F-1 racer. Thus, while Dragstrip isn't an F-1 racer in the show, coloring the F-1 racer toy that forms the top of Dragbreak in Dragstrip's colors, and coloring the car that forms the pants in Wildbreak's colors, would make this toy set less backwards than it is now.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Rodimus Knight » Thu May 18, 2017 8:37 am

Honestly, I love the concept, and I like putting them all into a single set, but the follow through is just awful.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby RAR » Thu May 18, 2017 4:13 pm

I just notice Tesco sells the Combiner Force Grimlock :

https://www.tesco.com/direct/transforme ... d=578-3532

I've not seen it for sale in the UK before.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Zeedust » Thu May 18, 2017 4:55 pm

Sabrblade wrote:The picture of Dragbreak on the package looks pretty much like he does on the show, except with the color schemes of the two halves swapped. So even if you disregard any possible G1 influence (not easy, I know), it's still backwards.
Luckily, the cartoon has the two as the same car type, with neither being an F-1 racer. Thus, while Dragstrip isn't an F-1 racer in the show, coloring the F-1 racer toy that forms the top of Dragbreak in Dragstrip's colors, and coloring the car that forms the pants in Wildbreak's colors, would make this toy set less backwards than it is now.[/quote]

That's actually what I was trying to say, that the "it's not supposed to be G1" argument can't save this one, because it's also wrong relative to other, more directly relevant, things too.
Zeedust
City Commander
Buy from Zeedust on eBay

Postby RAR » Fri May 19, 2017 10:00 am

I just had a thought.

If Hasbro wanted to make a Show exclusive that might gain some interest but be unexpected how about the large Takara Leader Class like Optimus Prime - so far he's had his Black and Red colours and his Red & Blue colours - so there is the option for a sandy deco and or a Blue deco (for a couple of examples)..

They could make English Language Sounds for him and (Peter Cullen Ideally - but not essentially) and I think that would be a nice fun toy - and since they pass on the original for that hollow mess with wings - It would be a nice way to get Optimus Out.

If they really wanted to they could follow on with something like a Sandy Deco 3-Step Bee or a Release of the Takara version of the Bee Mould.

If they did that they'd have the impression of doing something new - while actually not having to make even a new head or anything.

Just a thought anyway - though it does kinda rely on their being some demand for those sorts of things.
RAR
Gestalt

Images of Dickie Toys Transformers: Robots in Disguise R/C Grimlock and Bumblebee

Postby Va'al » Sun May 21, 2017 11:13 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Also from Captain Hook - an online Dutch retailer - we have images of the two Transformers: Robots in Disguise R/C toys released by Dickie Toys under license from Hasbro: Grimlock and Bumblebee! You can check out images of the transforming race cars below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub discussion board!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Deadput » Sun May 21, 2017 11:55 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Am I the only one who just never see's these things in the stores or is it just me?
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby Hydrargyrus » Sun May 21, 2017 2:17 pm

Motto: "Solutions can be found if one knows where to look."
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
Deadput wrote:Am I the only one who just never see's these things in the stores or is it just me?

That's kind of the same question twice...

But no, I haven't seen them. But I guess I'm not exactly looking.
Sometimes I say strange things.

“But, okay—if I want to prove him wrong, maybe I should look at things from his P.O.V.”
—Wheeljack, RiD #3

formerly known as MagicDeath
Hydrargyrus
Vehicon
Buy from Hydrargyrus on eBay
Alt Mode: Kronosaurus
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Skill: 8

Postby ScottyP » Sun May 21, 2017 4:30 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
MagicDeath wrote:
Deadput wrote:Am I the only one who just never see's these things in the stores or is it just me?

The radio controlled/die cast vehicle line-up for RiD? UK and Europe only, afaik.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 638
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Qwan » Sun May 21, 2017 4:34 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
ScottyP wrote:
MagicDeath wrote:

The radio controlled/die cast vehicle line-up for RiD? UK and Europe only, afaik.

I'm not sure if Australia counts as UK or Europe (sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't, depending on definition I suppose), but I've seen the die-cast vehicles around. So yeah, those are definitely here too - haven't seen any kind of RC stuff though.

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Courage: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Zeedust » Sun May 21, 2017 4:57 pm

My guess is that this company might only release in certain countries, possibly European ones?
Zeedust
City Commander
Buy from Zeedust on eBay

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun May 21, 2017 5:34 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Zeedust wrote:

My guess is that this company might only release in certain countries, possibly European ones?

Or you're not looking at the right type of store, or aisle ;)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun May 21, 2017 7:34 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
I just found Deluxe Soundwave and Blurr in stores this past Friday and....yeah, these two are easily the best Hasbro releases. I was not disappointed at all with either of them, and was thoroughly impressed with the detail they put into Soundwave.
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Postby Qwan » Sun May 21, 2017 8:20 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
PrymeStriker wrote:I just found Deluxe Soundwave and Blurr in stores this past Friday and....yeah, these two are easily the best Hasbro releases. I was not disappointed at all with either of them, and was thoroughly impressed with the detail they put into Soundwave.

Honestly? I LOVE Soundwave. I'm sure part of it is my lasting affinity for WfC/FoC-style designs, but I adore basically every single thing about this guy (aside from the neck-plate...). I'm not sure exactly what it is that does it for me, but all the details just seem spot-on for Soundwave as a character; even the wings, which I have no idea where they were derived from honestly (if anywhere), just look right. If Classics had continued the way it was originally - updating characters' designs while preserving the essence, rather than a near-direct copy of their original look - this feels like exactly the Soundwave toy I would've wanted to see.

All extremely high praise I know, and I might be presenting the toy as just sliiightly better than it is objectively, but what can you do. It just goes to show how much I love it. :x

('Course, it doesn't hurt that I got him for the same price as it would usually cost me for a Legends-class figure. But I swear, even beyond that bias this toy is fantastic.)

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Speed: 6
Courage: 5
Skill: 7

Re: Images of Dickie Toys Transformers: Robots in Disguise R/C Grimlock and Bumblebee

Postby Noideaforaname » Sun May 21, 2017 8:40 pm

Va'al wrote:Image

This is the greatest thing.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun May 21, 2017 8:45 pm

Qwan wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:I just found Deluxe Soundwave and Blurr in stores this past Friday and....yeah, these two are easily the best Hasbro releases. I was not disappointed at all with either of them, and was thoroughly impressed with the detail they put into Soundwave.

Honestly? I LOVE Soundwave. I'm sure part of it is my lasting affinity for WfC/FoC-style designs, but I adore basically every single thing about this guy (aside from the neck-plate...). I'm not sure exactly what it is that does it for me, but all the details just seem spot-on for Soundwave as a character; even the wings, which I have no idea where they were derived from honestly (if anywhere), just look right. If Classics had continued the way it was originally - updating characters' designs while preserving the essence, rather than a near-direct copy of their original look - this feels like exactly the Soundwave toy I would've wanted to see.

All extremely high praise I know, and I might be presenting the toy as just sliiightly better than it is objectively, but what can you do. It just goes to show how much I love it. :x

('Course, it doesn't hurt that I got him for the same price as it would usually cost me for a Legends-class figure. But I swear, even beyond that bias this toy is fantastic.)

Hell yeah, man. 8-)

There's always that level of disbelief, at first, because this is the only Decepticon other than Starscream to be returning from Prime, and with both Decepticons their original models were extremely sleek and slender. To be brought back into the story with these WFC-esque designs, it's a bit offsetting, especially for Soundwave given he's already returned once with his old model. When I bought the new Starscream figure, and put Prime First Edition Starscream next to him, it just looked like two different incarnations. This new Soundwave, though? Totally passes for the same guy. Maybe it's the fact that they kept the same head sculpt this time whereas Starscream was a completely makeover, but yeah, that's definitely Prime Soundwave.

Point being? Not only can I appreciate the toy's well-crafted design and detail in and of itself, but I can also more easily accept that this is supposed to be the same stealth bomber from the old show, which is just icing on the cake.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby primalxconvoy » Sun May 21, 2017 9:24 pm

Grimlock looks like Zod, from the Gobots:

primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Sun May 21, 2017 9:28 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
PrymeStriker wrote:To be brought back into the story with these WFC-esque designs, it's a bit offsetting, especially for Soundwave given he's already returned once with his old model.
Maybe this new body is what will come about after Soundwave's Mini-Con minions finish gathering up all three Decepticon Hunters for him. Recall that three Decepticon Hunters brought together result in body upgrades that Takara's toys called "Supreme Modes". Maybe we'll see Soundwave somehow figure out how to make his new body a permanent upgrade instead of the temporary ones that Bee, Swipe, and Strongarm had in "Battlegrounds", and which Steeljaw and Bee again had in "Decepticon Island" (or like what Starscream and Optimus had in "Worthy").
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8

Postby Bronzewolf » Sun May 21, 2017 9:50 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Thanks to a new listing on Toy Wiz, we now have the stock photography for Robots In Disguise One Step Strongarm and Heatseeker! These two are also starting to show up at mass retail, so make sure to report any Transformer sightings to our Sightings Database! Take a look at the new photos below!

----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Speed: 5
Courage: 6

Postby william-james88 » Sun May 21, 2017 10:02 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Qwan wrote:

Honestly? I LOVE Soundwave. I'm sure part of it is my lasting affinity for WfC/FoC-style designs, but I adore basically every single thing about this guy (aside from the neck-plate...).

Its an awesome toy, and Hasbro did a great job with him. There is nthing missing to the deco, for me, nice helping of paint all around and a nice robot mode that is both new and inspired by what came before. The only reason he wouldnt be a top 5 soundwave to me is beccause of how the arms end up in alt mode. There is nothing there to hide them, it looks really lazy and bad.
And its really too bad such a great toy would also have this big a flaw. But dems da breaks!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun May 21, 2017 10:46 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:To be brought back into the story with these WFC-esque designs, it's a bit offsetting, especially for Soundwave given he's already returned once with his old model.
Maybe this new body is what will come about after Soundwave's Mini-Con minions finish gathering up all three Decepticon Hunters for him. Recall that three Decepticon Hunters brought together result in body upgrades that Takara's toys called "Supreme Modes". Maybe we'll see Soundwave somehow figure out how to make his new body a permanent upgrade instead of the temporary ones that Bee, Swipe, and Strongarm had in "Battlegrounds", and which Steeljaw and Bee again had in "Decepticon Island" (or like what Starscream and Optimus had in "Worthy").

That'd be a nice way to work it into the plotline, unlike Starscream's design change. Here's hoping. I'm still very satisfied with the Starscream weaponizer arc, mind you. Steve Blum is God. :P

william-james88 wrote:The only reason he wouldnt be a top 5 soundwave to me is beccause of how the arms end up in alt mode. There is nothing there to hide them, it looks really lazy and bad.
And its really too bad such a great toy would also have this big a flaw. But dems da breaks!

Ah yes, you're right, that's the only detractor of the toy for me, but somehow I can kinda get past it. Most of my figures are in robot mode most of the time anyway. Even still, would it have cost them so much money to put a hinge on the hands so they fold in?

PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #13 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010D"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #16 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Kaminski 231010L"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #33 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Vess 231010J"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #15 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926M"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #1 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1984 (CA) Sienkiewicz 230915Y"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #66 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Senior (CA) Akin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926T"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #57 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 230915Z"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #28 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Akin (W) Budiansky 231010E"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #5 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915Q"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 301B 0923IM336 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #298 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JUL221613 298B (CA)Sullivan"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON