Transformers Masterpiece 30th Anniversary Exclusive MP-05 Megatron

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Masterpiece 30th Anniversary Exclusive MP-05 Megatron

Postby Siger » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:59 am

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
Ew. do. not. want.
Siger
Minibot
Posts: 192
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:56 am

Masterpiece MP-05G Megatron Gold Version to come with Reflector

Postby mooncake623 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:59 am

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Transformers Asia have updated their website to announce that the Masterpiece MP-05G Megatron Gold Version will come with a mini, diecast, non-transforming Reflector that your MP Megatron can hold! Check out the image we've mirrored below and remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!

Image
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
Image
User avatar
mooncake623
City Commander
Posts: 3749
News Credits: 461
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Location: NYC
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Masterpiece 30th Anniversary Exclusive MP-05 Megatron

Postby william-james88 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:05 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Wait, what? This is getting wierder and wierder. All I can think of now is this:

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28907
News Credits: 3344
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Masterpiece 30th Anniversary Exclusive MP-05 Megatron

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:08 am

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
I hope this is a subtle hint at what an upcoming masterpiece figure would be. Cause there really needs to be a new Reflector toy, and the one that comes with Skrapnel just ain't cutting it.
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
User avatar
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
Posts: 3218
News Credits: 18
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta. Canada
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 1
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Masterpiece 30th Anniversary Exclusive MP-05 Megatron

Postby ScottyP » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:08 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
That is super cool. Technically, it's an in scale MP Perceptor if you go off alt mode :HEADHURTS:
User avatar
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5375
News Credits: 599
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: Transformers Masterpiece 30th Anniversary Exclusive MP-05 Megatron

Postby Ravage XK » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:19 am

Motto: "Are those my feet?"
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
Thats a BIG box for such a tiny item isnt it? As much as I like MP5, this isnt enough to sway me.
Image

TF COUNT: Lost count!
Latest Additions: Haslab Unicron, Siege Jetifre, SS Blitzwing
User avatar
Ravage XK
Gestalt
Posts: 2339
News Credits: 15
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:38 am
Location: Maidstone, Kent, UK
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Masterpiece 30th Anniversary Exclusive MP-05 Megatron

Postby rpetras » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:33 am

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
But she's got a new hat!!

Image
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
User avatar
rpetras
City Commander
Posts: 3475
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:28 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Masterpiece 30th Anniversary Exclusive MP-05 Megatron

Postby shajaki » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:45 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
while im confident i can find the camera seperately, im just looking for a reason to buy this MP05. reflector might be the clincher.
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9933
News Credits: 293
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Transformers Masterpiece 30th Anniversary Exclusive MP-05 Megatron

Postby megatronus » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:02 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I'm all about the exclusive accessories (vector sigma, anyone?), but this strangely holds zero appeal to me...
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5708
News Credits: 90
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Transformers Masterpiece 30th Anniversary Exclusive MP-05 Megatron

Postby Trikeboy » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:36 pm



OMG, everyone, you are willing to pay for this old terrible transformer to get a diecast camera? That's a special kind of stupid. All this is is a way to tempt people to buy official, not third party. TakaraTomy, if you want me to buy Masterpiece Megatron, get the v2 Megatron out. A simple concept pic would stop your customers leaving you for the X-Transbots product.
Watch the first of my youtube series, Friends Transform.

User avatar
Trikeboy
Brainmaster
Posts: 1439
News Credits: 10
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:33 pm
Location: Cupar, Scotland

Re: Transformers Masterpiece 30th Anniversary Exclusive MP-05 Megatron

Postby cramoptimus maximus » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:12 pm

Motto: "**** happens!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
The figure alone is worth the price, the added bonus figure just sweetens the pot! Very nice... My plan is to display my original MP5 in gun mode and this gold pimp taking taking a picture of king grimlock sitting on his throne... Playa!
cramoptimus maximus
Mini-Con
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:20 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Masterpiece 30th Anniversary Exclusive MP-05 Megatron

Postby william-james88 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:28 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
cramoptimus maximus wrote:The figure alone is worth the price, the added bonus figure just sweetens the pot! Very nice... My plan is to display my original MP5 in gun mode and this gold pimp taking taking a picture of king grimlock sitting on his throne... Playa!


Oh man, that sounds so BOSS!

Oh and does anyone know what MP 05 was selling originally when it first came out (including import premium at US retail) ?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28907
News Credits: 3344
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Masterpiece 30th Anniversary Exclusive MP-05 Megatron

Postby shajaki » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:29 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Trikeboy wrote:OMG, everyone, you are willing to pay for this old terrible transformer to get a diecast camera? That's a special kind of stupid. All this is is a way to tempt people to buy official, not third party. TakaraTomy, if you want me to buy Masterpiece Megatron, get the v2 Megatron out. A simple concept pic would stop your customers leaving you for the X-Transbots product.
no one said they were buying this for the camera. its a bonus. MP05 might be terrible in your opinion. and show of hands, who said getting this gold megs fulfills their needs and doesnt want a V2?

i like the camera. i like MP05. im an MP completist. so are you calling me stupid?
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9933
News Credits: 293
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Transformers Masterpiece 30th Anniversary Exclusive MP-05 Megatron

Postby william-james88 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:11 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
shajaki wrote:
Trikeboy wrote:OMG, everyone, you are willing to pay for this old terrible transformer to get a diecast camera? That's a special kind of stupid. All this is is a way to tempt people to buy official, not third party. TakaraTomy, if you want me to buy Masterpiece Megatron, get the v2 Megatron out. A simple concept pic would stop your customers leaving you for the X-Transbots product.
no one said they were buying this for the camera. its a bonus. MP05 might be terrible in your opinion. and show of hands, who said getting this gold megs fulfills their needs and doesnt want a V2?

i like the camera. i like MP05. im an MP completist. so are you calling me stupid?


Just curious, as an MP completionist, do you get both the Hasbro and Takara versions. Like Soundwave for instance, with his different coloured visors.

Also, I didnt realize the camera was Die Cast, thats great!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28907
News Credits: 3344
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Masterpiece 30th Anniversary Exclusive MP-05 Megatron

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:18 pm

Motto: "To learn who rules over you, first learn who you are not allowed to criticize."
Weapon: Tissue Demolecularization Gun
I still wish they'd done him with a gold torso and arms like the appearence he had in some of the Marvel comics (which I REALLY need to read, especially the UK ones- Target: 2006 I know is widely considered one of the best Transformers comics ever) but I do like this deco. Sadly I can't justify buying this mold- not because I dislike the look, which I actually kinda dig, but because he's fragile and scary to transform (or so I'm told). A shame as the gold looks surprisingly good.

Also the die-cast Reflector is an awesome pack-in bonus and if it ever came out separately I'd buy it. For some reason I always loved Reflector even though I though "applianceformers" were daft. The guy needs more love.
The worst Transformers fan ever. Now with added impulse buy problems!
Image
I draw stuff too!
User avatar
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5253
News Credits: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: Black Helicopter
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Masterpiece 30th Anniversary Exclusive MP-05 Megatron

Postby shajaki » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:20 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
william-james88 wrote:Just curious, as an MP completionist, do you get both the Hasbro and Takara versions. Like Soundwave for instance, with his different coloured visors.

Also, I didnt realize the camera was Die Cast, thats great!
i dont really buy the hasbro MP's unless theyre different (enough) from the takara version, or completely different/new like acid storm. and theres still a handful of MP's im missing. like the dead MP01 and ghost MP03.
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9933
News Credits: 293
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Transformers Masterpiece 30th Anniversary Exclusive MP-05 Megatron

Postby william-james88 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:28 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
shajaki wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Just curious, as an MP completionist, do you get both the Hasbro and Takara versions. Like Soundwave for instance, with his different coloured visors.

Also, I didnt realize the camera was Die Cast, thats great!
i dont really buy the hasbro MP's unless theyre different (enough) from the takara version, or completely different/new like acid storm. and theres still a handful of MP's im missing. like the dead MP01 and ghost MP03.


I have MP 03 Ghost and he is so very fragile with that plastic that I ended up breaking his arm soon after I got him. He still rocks in Jet mode and looks phenominal with that plastic so it's not a total loss. But fair warning, this fagil figure becomes even more fragile.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28907
News Credits: 3344
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Masterpiece 30th Anniversary Exclusive MP-05 Megatron

Postby megatronus » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:42 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
william-james88 wrote:
shajaki wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Just curious, as an MP completionist, do you get both the Hasbro and Takara versions. Like Soundwave for instance, with his different coloured visors.

Also, I didnt realize the camera was Die Cast, thats great!
i dont really buy the hasbro MP's unless theyre different (enough) from the takara version, or completely different/new like acid storm. and theres still a handful of MP's im missing. like the dead MP01 and ghost MP03.


I have MP 03 Ghost and he is so very fragile with that plastic that I ended up breaking his arm soon after I got him. He still rocks in Jet mode and looks phenominal with that plastic so it's not a total loss. But fair warning, this fagil figure becomes even more fragile.

I'm a 'post-MP08 completionist'.

I pick up absolutely everything MP-related that Hasbro and Takara put out, and if it's an MP10 mold or later, I do so in doubles.

Right now that only thing I'm missing is that Bathing Ape MP10... I want it so bad...
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5708
News Credits: 90
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Transformers Masterpiece 30th Anniversary Exclusive MP-05 Megatron

Postby Trikeboy » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:04 pm

The only thing MP-05 is good for is alt mode display and even that is crap without the stock and silencer. Maybe you can still find that third party accessory kit for it somewhere. It really does make all the difference. You are right, me not liking it is my opinion, however the reason I don't like it is all based in fact. Fact 1. It is fragile and can barely hold itself up. Fact 2. The fusion canon is massively over-sized in gun and robot mode. Fact 3. He is vastly over balanced with the gun arm that he is so hard to get into any kind of pose. Fact 4. The head sculpt is terrible. It looks nothing like Megatron, though the character had very little inconsistency with his head design in the show. It still never looked like that. Fact 5. The legs are so thin that it looks like this is the skeleton of Megatron. Fact 6. It takes so long to transform him due to so much kibble. Getting the arms out of the chest is so scary. Fact 7. He is prone to "cosmic rust" damage to his feet.

You really can tell that the MP-05 mold was rushed out of the door. Why they didn't allow more time for the design? I'm an MP collector too but I only buy repaints that are different characters. Special colours or transparent plastic versions aren't worth the cash that can be spent on other, new characters.
Watch the first of my youtube series, Friends Transform.

User avatar
Trikeboy
Brainmaster
Posts: 1439
News Credits: 10
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:33 pm
Location: Cupar, Scotland

Re: Transformers Masterpiece 30th Anniversary Exclusive MP-05 Megatron

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:07 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
megatronus wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
shajaki wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Just curious, as an MP completionist, do you get both the Hasbro and Takara versions. Like Soundwave for instance, with his different coloured visors.

Also, I didnt realize the camera was Die Cast, thats great!
i dont really buy the hasbro MP's unless theyre different (enough) from the takara version, or completely different/new like acid storm. and theres still a handful of MP's im missing. like the dead MP01 and ghost MP03.


I have MP 03 Ghost and he is so very fragile with that plastic that I ended up breaking his arm soon after I got him. He still rocks in Jet mode and looks phenominal with that plastic so it's not a total loss. But fair warning, this fagil figure becomes even more fragile.

I'm a 'post-MP08 completionist'.

I pick up absolutely everything MP-related that Hasbro and Takara put out, and if it's an MP10 mold or later, I do so in doubles.

Right now that only thing I'm missing is that Bathing Ape MP10... I want it so bad...


That green MP-10 is indeed great looking. However, that 1000$ price thag gave me a heart attack!

Also, Will, about MP-03G being fragile, you were either unlucky or clumsy. I transformed mine at least 10 times back and forth and he never broke. No stress marks either. Because you paid yours for so cheap because he was pre-owned, maybe the previous owner IS the clumsy one and he "pre-broke" that arm for you.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
News Staff
Posts: 13457
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers Masterpiece 30th Anniversary Exclusive MP-05 Megatron

Postby william-james88 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:20 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
-Kanrabat- wrote:
That green MP-10 is indeed great looking. However, that 1000$ price thag gave me a heart attack!

Also, Will, about MP-03G being fragile, you were either unlucky or clumsy. I transformed mine at least 10 times back and forth and he never broke. No stress marks either. Because you paid yours for so cheap because he was pre-owned, maybe the previous owner IS the clumsy one and he "pre-broke" that arm for you.


I am not that clumsy. I am sure it was loosened by the previous owner. Case in point, my MP Megatron was new and I transformed him a bunch of times, without the instructions and he is still standing strong, as the picture below will show.

Oh, and to the guy who pointed out all the factual flaws (though some are opinions, like the point of view on the legs for instance), can you really tell me this doesn't look awesome?

Image

I f**ken love MP 05!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28907
News Credits: 3344
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Masterpiece MP-05G Megatron Gold Version to come with Reflector

Postby padfoo » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:06 pm

Weapon: Concussion Cannon
mooncake623 wrote:Transformers Asia have updated their website to announce that the Masterpiece MP-05G Megatron Gold Version will come with a mini, diecast, non-transforming Reflector that your MP Megatron can hold! Check out the image we've mirrored below and remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!

Image


We need a masterpiece Reflector so bad! :sad:
User avatar
padfoo
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 590
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Masterpiece 30th Anniversary Exclusive MP-05 Megatron

Postby Trikeboy » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:35 pm

william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
That green MP-10 is indeed great looking. However, that 1000$ price thag gave me a heart attack!

Also, Will, about MP-03G being fragile, you were either unlucky or clumsy. I transformed mine at least 10 times back and forth and he never broke. No stress marks either. Because you paid yours for so cheap because he was pre-owned, maybe the previous owner IS the clumsy one and he "pre-broke" that arm for you.


I am not that clumsy. I am sure it was loosened by the previous owner. Case in point, my MP Megatron was new and I transformed him a bunch of times, without the instructions and he is still standing strong, as the picture below will show.

Oh, and to the guy who pointed out all the factual flaws (though some are opinions, like the point of view on the legs for instance), can you really tell me this doesn't look awesome?

Image

I f**ken love MP 05!


Yes, it doesn't look awesome. Someone get the leader of the Decepticons a Thigh Master.
Watch the first of my youtube series, Friends Transform.

User avatar
Trikeboy
Brainmaster
Posts: 1439
News Credits: 10
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:33 pm
Location: Cupar, Scotland

Re: Transformers Masterpiece 30th Anniversary Exclusive MP-05 Megatron

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:56 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
I too, find MP-05's legs to be way too thin. It's his only fault actually. The rest don't look too bad.

The fact that I still don't have a MP-05 is not really a price issue. It's mainly that for the ammount it cost, there is way too much expensive TFs that I want instead.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
News Staff
Posts: 13457
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers Masterpiece 30th Anniversary Exclusive MP-05 Megatron

Postby william-james88 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:16 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
-Kanrabat- wrote:I too, find MP-05's legs to be way too thin. It's his only fault actually. The rest don't look too bad.

The fact that I still don't have a MP-05 is not really a price issue. It's mainly that for the ammount it cost, there is way too much expensive TFs that I want instead.


Like his original G1 version?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28907
News Credits: 3344
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
Twincast / Podcast #286:
"They Might Be Giants"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Go! G08 Budora Free Shipping with Tracking number New from Japan" on EBAY
Buy "MIRAGE RED ED TRANSFORMERS HOT TOPIC EXCLUSIVE LOYAL SUBJECTS POWER PAK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio series 76 thrust Bumblebee movie NEW UNOPENED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction Power Battlers Cannon Blast High Octane Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Brand New TRANSFORMERS Optimus Prime PLATINUM EDITION (Year of the Horse) 2014" on EBAY
Buy "THRUST #76 Transformers Studio Series Voyager 2021 Bumblebee Movie" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro - Transformers - Dark of the Moon - Cyberverse Autobots ARK - 2010" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Age of Extinction Voyager Class Slog" on EBAY