This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Discussion Thread

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:12 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
I'm curious if Brainstorm has a plan and that's why he time travelled to that particular place or if it was random.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby ScottyP » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:19 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Well, regarding Brainstorm, in 33 it's presumed that he was the one on the "alternate" Lost Light to have sprung the lock on Overlord so that the DJD would show up. In the current, "real" timeline, or whatever you want to call it, Brainstorm is the guy that gave Chromedome the codes to get to Overlord. Perhaps the intention was the same, only Chromedome fails to stall Overlord long enough to be detected in this timeline and not the other, so the DJD never shows up. Or, Swerve's metafictional bomb prevents him from calling the DJD when he intended to.

So anyway, we have no idea where Overlord ended up, but surely a fall to a planet won't off him. Brainstorm may be attempting in this issue to get to that planet in an effort to lead the DJD to him. Why he then shows up in the past, I'm not sure, but it may have something to do with wanting to retrieve Megatron from that time to "replace" the Autobot Megatron they're dealing with? Or maybe it's to retrieve him to satisfy a potential revenge plot of the DJD/Overlord who would both have beef with Megatron at that point, and he wants some other copy from the past to take the fall?

Of course there's other stuff that could mess this all up too. Brainstorm's been in cahoots with Prowl the entire time so far, and Prowl certainly has some darker tendencies lately. Not to mention Brainstorm's involvements with Ironfist in the past and Prowl trying to play keep away with the Aquetas data he had - maybe Brainstorm's research into the cerebro shells was held back on purpose? He's also got a .01%er spark sitting around in his lab, has an odd relationship with the Dead Universe and Nova Prime, and who knows if the MCP is real or not yet. Any of these things could come into play.

Anyway, that's probably -all- wrong, and a lot of speculation. Either way, his plot has got to be coming to a head soon. I look forward to seeing where it goes.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 638
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Gekas » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:03 pm

Based off Kaon saying "See you soon", I think the DJD will show up with Brainstorm, and his prize from the past, Megatron. Some of you guys mentioned this earlier as well, but I doubt the outcome will be what Brainstorm wants. They will encounter current Megatron eventually, and he would no doubt convince his younger self about the errors of the past. This could mean that Brainstorm is giving Megatron tech from the future for his war or some sort of advice. In the end Brainstorm might not be a spy at all, just someone who changed sides during the start of the war. Then again it was on the inside of his face plate so who knows.

Also confused at the end, did Kaon take off with Trailcutter's head and brain?

I'm sure next issue will bring about more questions than it will answer for the past 2 issues.
Gekas
Micromaster

Postby ctrlFrequency » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:57 am

Motto: "Björnen tycker om vegetarian...?"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Okay, please don't think me crazy (okay, I am crazy but this is going to come off as pretty 'duuuuh') is this issue out?

I can't find it on Amazon (Kindle) which is where I get my comics. It's driving me nuts!
Thankfully I live two blocks from a comics store and have no issues buying the paper copy, I just like having the digital so I can read it anywhere (and it doesn't get shredded/drawn in by the kids)

Edit: Never mind... I did some digging and found out my yes. Apparently Amazon is not selling it, which makes me all twitchy. Sometimes I just want to send the DJD their way <-- bad TF joke!

Off to the comics store!
Retired snarky mercenary, currently being a PITA to Burn.

Imagine a funny pic about a disgruntled TFEW player naming an alliance "F ctrl Frequence" here

HMW Team: Wired For Destruction[RDD DRK OPS], Infiltration and Assassin Stealth Team (and skilled in hiding behind Gore)

https://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwa ... ?id=103944

Burn wrote:P.S.
**** you CF. :D
ctrlFrequency
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch ctrlFrequency on YouTube
Alt Mode: EA-18 Growler

Postby ScottyP » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:01 am

^ Glad you got it sorted out! I think the Kindle editions take a while to go up for some reason. May be due to some deal with Comixology, but I have 0 facts to back that up.

And John Stamoist (excellent screen name, btw), That also makes a lot of sense. Something else I've thought of after sleeping on it - Brainstorm could be Agent 113? Could have been the mole within the DJD mentioned way back in LSotW? Or they could go full blown headmaster idea and say that Brainstorm is dead and that's actually Vos - only going with that due to the faceplates seeming to be analogous at least somewhat, but that could also be a good ol' JR red herring.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby ctrlFrequency » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:45 am

I'd never had a problem with Kindle before... no biggie, I'll just switch to Comixology (well, I did, never made it out due to a 4 year old with an aversion to wearing pants. He will only wear shorts... because he wants to see his knees. When it's 45 degrees out, I kind of insist on pants)
So now I read it... and ... wow... I'm still processing.

Imagine a funny pic about a disgruntled TFEW player naming an alliance "F ctrl Frequence" here

HMW Team: Wired For Destruction[RDD DRK OPS], Infiltration and Assassin Stealth Team (and skilled in hiding behind Gore)

ctrlFrequency
Godmaster

Postby ScottyP » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:03 am

ctrlFrequency wrote:So now I read it... and ... wow... I'm still processing.

Podcast staff gets review copies, so I first read it Friday, and then stewed on it entirely until reading my print copy that I bought yesterday. It took some time to process, but in the end, I really, really like it. Wonderful storytelling.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby ctrlFrequency » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:24 am

Oh I agree completely, that is fantastic storytelling. MtMtE has had some of the best storytelling in it. Especially lately (to me it feels like they have narrowed it down a bit, not trying to pack too many characters in, but giving many characters a chance, we haven't seen old Rodimus in awhile, mentioned, but not seen. It seems like they want a good focus. Give more time to each character to make them not be forgettable in their roles).

I'm still processing on the wow factor. The last RiD left me wanting, this one left me intrigued. Not to say the last RiD was bad, just that there's a spot in every story where you need to sit back and get some non action stuff dealt with so you can have those deep plots and intricate stories.

The Vos thing didn't surprise me. The Rung part did. Megatron's writings left me applauding because of it's relevance to many current, real life issues plaguing Western Society, womens's rights, lgbtq rights, and social casts that have become increasingly more prevalent lately. They handled with so much grace issues that are a hot point in our media right now.

I'm going to have to go back and read it again to catch more detail, but that's just what popped up right away. I liked what they did with TrailCutter too. His journey to sobriety got a bit lost for awhile, it was nice to see him deal with it.

ctrlFrequency
Godmaster

Postby Gekas » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:45 am

ScottyP wrote:^
And John Stamoist (excellent screen name, btw), That also makes a lot of sense. Something else I've thought of after sleeping on it - Brainstorm could be Agent 113? Could have been the mole within the DJD mentioned way back in LSotW? Or they could go full blown headmaster idea and say that Brainstorm is dead and that's actually Vos - only going with that due to the faceplates seeming to be analogous at least somewhat, but that could also be a good ol' JR red herring.

Good point, never considered the Headmaster scenario. It just feels a bit random that Brainstorm decided to time travel to the past after all the disappearances. If he is the traitor, it wouldn't make sense for the DJD to execute him after he just gave them Overload, a high value target they had been looking for a good amount of time. Brainstorm has had many opportunities to become a traitor in the middles of battles and wars, why choose now to go active even with Overload no longer on the ship? Also I forgot to mention this in the thread for last isssue, but isn't it just a bit sad/pathetic that the DJD, 5 Decepticons, massacred the whole Lost Light who had at least 20+ crew on board...............

Thanks for the compliment my good sir, I'm surprised though, oddly you're the only one who likes it so far hahahaha.
Gekas
Micromaster

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:29 pm

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
For the record, I never said I dislike the name John Stamoist, I just didn't actually SAY I like it. As a matter of fact, I do.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled discussion.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby ctrlFrequency » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:26 pm

John Stamoist wrote:Also confused at the end, did Kaon take off with Trailcutter's head and brain?

I'm sure next issue will bring about more questions than it will answer for the past 2 issues.

I reread now, and missed where you asked this, so I'm going to weigh in on that.
I wondered too. They totally left that up in the air. In the last panel of that scene you can see First Aid, Bluestreak, and Mainframe looking down at the floor inside TC's bubble. Kaon also doesn't appear to be holding anything when he's dissolving as Helix ports him out. But of course he's washed out. He could very well be holding TC's head and brain, but he might not be. Obviously it is meant to not be obvious one way or another for cliffhanger purposes. I'm inclined to think he did leave it (though why he would is odd) since the other three are looking on the floor... but.. who knows.

ctrlFrequency
Godmaster

Postby Gekas » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:00 pm

Nemesis Maximo wrote:For the record, I never said I dislike the name John Stamoist, I just didn't actually SAY I like it. As a matter of fact, I do.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled discussion.

Why thank you sir, Stamoist will make sure you are taken care of for the rest of your life :P

ctrlFrequency wrote:
John Stamoist wrote:Also confused at the end, did Kaon take off with Trailcutter's head and brain?

I reread now, and missed where you asked this, so I'm going to weigh in on that.
I wondered too. They totally left that up in the air. In the last panel of that scene you can see First Aid, Bluestreak, and Mainframe looking down at the floor inside TC's bubble. Kaon also doesn't appear to be holding anything when he's dissolving as Helix ports him out. But of course he's washed out. He could very well be holding TC's head and brain, but he might not be. Obviously it is meant to not be obvious one way or another for cliffhanger purposes. I'm inclined to think he did leave it (though why he would is odd) since the other three are looking on the floor... but.. who knows.

Yeah the whole scenario was weird. The first weird thing was that he engaged with Red Alert when he asked him to spare his brain. From the few issues the DJD have been in, and from what I can tell, they are merciless blood thirsty killers. So if they are as insane and bloodthirsty as they've been portrayed, Kaon should have destroyed the brain on the spot and laugh. So I thought, Kaon might just want to mess with him, then destroy the brain in front of him, OR he would spare TC due to the fact that he was the one who brought Vos back from the brink of death. So when he said one moment and pressed the brain against the field, I really thought he was going to look at the datapad to confirm that Megatron called off the war. It's obvious Kaon wants to come down and interact with them again, whether it's to talk about the war, to kill them or to gloat about how they have a spy amongst them. I would say to thank them for saving Vos, but we all know that won't happen.
Gekas
Micromaster

Postby ctrlFrequency » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:52 pm

John Stamoist wrote:
Yeah the whole scenario was weird. The first weird thing was that he engaged with Red Alert when he asked him to spare his brain. From the few issues the DJD have been in, and from what I can tell, they are merciless blood thirsty killers. So if they are as insane and bloodthirsty as they've been portrayed, Kaon should have destroyed the brain on the spot and laugh. So I thought, Kaon might just want to mess with him, then destroy the brain in front of him, OR he would spare TC due to the fact that he was the one who brought Vos back from the brink of death. So when he said one moment and pressed the brain against the field, I really thought he was going to look at the datapad to confirm that Megatron called off the war. It's obvious Kaon wants to come down and interact with them again, whether it's to talk about the war, to kill them or to gloat about how they have a spy amongst them. I would say to thank them for saving Vos, but we all know that won't happen.

Yeah, the whole situation was just uncharacteristic for Kaon. I was sure he was going to do something downright brutal and didn't do it. However it popped into my head earlier that maybe TC told him how long it would take before the force field dropped so maybe he did leave his head and brain so the three others could stand helplessly by and watch him die without being able to help and then come back for the rest and kill them.
Heck, maybe he's checking out the 'war is over' news... or maybe Helix said something like 'I think I see Megatron up here!' It's so hard to speculate on MtMe.

Looking at this posted it looks like some big huge secret code with the spoiler hI glint :p

ctrlFrequency
Godmaster

Postby Gekas » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:04 pm

ctrlFrequency wrote:Yeah, the whole situation was just uncharacteristic for Kaon. I was sure he was going to do something downright brutal and didn't do it. However it popped into my head earlier that maybe TC told him how long it would take before the force field dropped so maybe he did leave his head and brain so the three others could stand helplessly by and watch him die without being able to help and then come back for the rest and kill them.
Heck, maybe he's checking out the 'war is over' news... or maybe Helix said something like 'I think I see Megatron up here!' It's so hard to speculate on MtMe.

Looking at this posted it looks like some big huge secret code with the spoiler hI glint :p

Hahahaha seriously, some massive secerets going on.

I agree with you, it is very difficult to call this series, but that's what makes it so good and fresh. :D
Gekas
Micromaster

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:42 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
No matter what's going on, we call all perceptive and agree; Trailbreakercutter got **** up.
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby ctrlFrequency » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:53 pm

John Stamoist wrote:
ctrlFrequency wrote:Yeah, the whole situation was just uncharacteristic for Kaon. I was sure he was going to do something downright brutal and didn't do it. However it popped into my head earlier that maybe TC told him how long it would take before the force field dropped so maybe he did leave his head and brain so the three others could stand helplessly by and watch him die without being able to help and then come back for the rest and kill them.

I love how my auto correct went all haywire there on 'highlight' :p darn phone (not that the tablet is much better on that) but I'm feeling too crumby to sit at my computer :p (stupid cold!)

John Stamoist wrote:Hahahaha seriously, some massive secerets going on.

I agree with you, it is very difficult to call this series, but that's what makes it so good and fresh. :D
[/quote]

The Transformers comics has gotten me back into reading comics. I'm so picky that I went for 15 years without reading anything. But Transformers, MtMte specifically, has stories so amazingly complex and deep, touching on so many issues, fun and serious; and characters with so much personality that it was impossible to resist! The cliffhangers are well done, I'm never disappointed.
Last edited by ctrlFrequency on Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ctrlFrequency
Godmaster

Postby Gekas » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:54 pm

SW's SilverHammer wrote:No matter what's going on, we call all perceptive and agree; Trailbreakercutter got **** up.

Yeah seriously man, he straight up got pub stomped. I mean sure he was low on energy, but Kaon didn't even have a scratch on him.......
Last edited by Gekas on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gekas
Micromaster

Postby ctrlFrequency » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:56 pm

John Stamoist wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:No matter what's going on, we call all perceptive and agree; Trailbreakercutter got **** up.

Yeah seriously man, he straight up got pub stomped. I mean sure he was low on energy, but Kaon didn't even have a scratch on him.......[/quote]

Totally... Poor guy.
Last edited by ctrlFrequency on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ctrlFrequency
Godmaster

Postby Gekas » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:02 pm

ctrlFrequency wrote:
John Stamoist wrote:

Totally... Poor guy.

Hey sorry can you edit your post please? I forgot to put the spoiler tags when I first posted ><
Gekas
Micromaster

Postby Gekas » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:10 pm

ctrlFrequency wrote:
John Stamoist wrote:

I love how my auto correct went all haywire there on 'highlight' :p darn phone (not that the tablet is much better on that) but I'm feeling too crumby to sit at my computer :p (stupid cold!)

John Stamoist wrote:Hahahaha seriously, some massive secerets going on.

The Transformers comics has gotten me back into reading comics. I'm so picky that I went for 15 years without reading anything. But Transformers, MtMte specifically, has stories so amazingly complex and deep, touching on so many issues, fun and serious; and characters with so much personality that it was impossible to resist! The cliffhangers are well done, I'm never disappointed.[/quote]

Totally agree with you. I thought the Dark Horse(Dark something) Transformers comics were good, but MtMtE has stepped it up to a new level. I've been trying to get my friend who really likes comic books to read this. He really likes the paper and art quality of RiD and MtMtE. Never really noticed until he showed me his DC issues, man are the Transformer comics high quality.
Gekas
Micromaster

Postby ctrlFrequency » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:36 pm

Transformers has really set a high bar for comics. My husband jokes about me reading comics (all in fun, he reads comics too), but the stories are better than most novels and art is amazing (so much better than even just a few years ago)

ctrlFrequency
Godmaster

Postby ctrlFrequency » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:39 pm

John Stamoist wrote:
ctrlFrequency wrote:
John Stamoist wrote:

Totally... Poor guy.

Hey sorry can you edit your post please? I forgot to put the spoiler tags when I first posted ><

Fixed . and spoilered mine just for fun too! :p

ctrlFrequency
Godmaster

Postby Gekas » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:12 pm

ctrlFrequency wrote:
John Stamoist wrote:
ctrlFrequency wrote:
John Stamoist wrote:

Totally... Poor guy.

Fixed . and spoilered mine just for fun too! :p

Yeah when IDW first got the reigns for Tranformers I stopped reading the comics. The artwork was so much worse than before, and I was upset that they weren't going to finish the storyline that had been setup before the cancelation.

After some time though they completely astounded me with the leaps they made in story and visuals.
Gekas
Micromaster

Postby 1984forever » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:55 am

I'm convinced that assignments are awarded based on completion of sexual favors and not talent at IDW. Dreamwave had better artists and they didn't even pay them!

I love Brainstorm as a Decepticon agent. I'm happy to see that there is at least one AUTObot jet that took a look at his alt-mode and said "hey, I don't turn into a car, so why am I wearing an AUTObot symbol? I'm supposed to be a Decepticon!"
1984forever
Targetmaster

Postby ctrlFrequency » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:57 am

1984forever wrote:
I love Brainstorm as a Decepticon agent. I'm happy to see that there is at least one AUTObot jet that took a look at his alt-mode and said "hey, I don't turn into a car, so why am I wearing an AUTObot symbol? I'm supposed to be a Decepticon!"

Here's the thing.

We don't know that Brainstorm is a Decepticon. Inside his face plate was a Decepticon symbol painted on, but we don't know the reason why it's there. It could be a million different reasons. A reminder (former Decepticon turned Autobot, the painted on symbol could be a reminder to not go back), he's a spy, he's on the fence, the DJD did it as a mark (it was painted on after all), he has a cerebo shell in his head and he didn't even know he had a symbol in his mask, he's a double agent, his faceplate came from a friend who was killed by Decepticons and he has a huge grudge, he has a really twisted sense of humor, someone else put it in there and he never knew it.
All of those are as probable as him being a Decepticon agent.
So please don't say with absolute certainty that Brainstorm is in fact a Decepticon. We don't know.

Not all Autobots are land vehicles, not all Decepticons are air vehicles. Not even in G1 were all the Autobots land vehicles and all the Decepticon Air Vehicles. Megatron was a gun, as was Shockwave, Soundwave a mini cassette player, Reflector a camera, then came aerialbots, constructicons, Stunticons, Blaster, Perceptor, Jetfire, etc. It's a faction not form.

ctrlFrequency
Godmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HULK #13 var 1:25 Marvel Comics JAN230951 (W/A) Ottley (CA) Momoko"
HULK #13 var 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MILES MORALES SPIDER-MAN #38 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 MAR220967 (CA) Davila"
MILES MORALES SPID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #398 DC Comics 1989 (CA) Mandrake (W) Greenberger (A)García-López 230915A"
BATMAN #398 DC Com ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #1 var Deadpool Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210850 (CA) Liefeld 220928"
SHE-HULK #1 var De ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1073 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0423DC196 1073A (CA) Cagle"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WEB OF SPIDER-MAN #2 Marvel Comics 2021 NOV200572 (CA) Gurihiru (W) Shinick"
WEB OF SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEVILS REIGN SPIDER-MAN #1 var Marvel Comics 2022 DEC210917 (CA) Carlos"
DEVILS REIGN SPIDE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AVENGERS + HULK Marvel Comics 2021 FCBD APR210008 Gold"
AVENGERS + HULK Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Symbiote Spider-Man CROSSROADS #5 Marvel Comics 2021 SEP210989 (A/CA) Land"
Symbiote Spider-Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #22 var icon Marvel Comics 2023 JAN230813 (CA) Caselli"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SUPERMAN #3 DC Comics 2019 (A/CA) Marquez (W) Williamson 230915A"
BATMAN SUPERMAN #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #32 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 JUN230973 (CA) Gleason"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman LEGENDS OF DARK KNIGHT #30 DC Comics 1992 (W/A/CA) Wagner 230915D"
Batman LEGENDS OF ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #64 Heroes Reborn Marvel Comics 2021 FEB210579 (CA) Pacheco"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON