IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Discussion Thread

Postby Gekas » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:12 pm

ctrlFrequency wrote:
1984forever wrote:
I love Brainstorm as a Decepticon agent. I'm happy to see that there is at least one AUTObot jet that took a look at his alt-mode and said "hey, I don't turn into a car, so why am I wearing an AUTObot symbol? I'm supposed to be a Decepticon!"



Here's the thing.

We don't know that Brainstorm is a Decepticon. Inside his face plate was a Decepticon symbol painted on, but we don't know the reason why it's there. It could be a million different reasons. A reminder (former Decepticon turned Autobot, the painted on symbol could be a reminder to not go back), he's a spy, he's on the fence, the DJD did it as a mark (it was painted on after all), he has a cerebo shell in his head and he didn't even know he had a symbol in his mask, he's a double agent, his faceplate came from a friend who was killed by Decepticons and he has a huge grudge, he has a really twisted sense of humor, someone else put it in there and he never knew it.
All of those are as probable as him being a Decepticon agent.
So please don't say with absolute certainty that Brainstorm is in fact a Decepticon. We don't know.

Not all Autobots are land vehicles, not all Decepticons are air vehicles. Not even in G1 were all the Autobots land vehicles and all the Decepticon Air Vehicles. Megatron was a gun, as was Shockwave, Soundwave a mini cassette player, Reflector a camera, then came aerialbots, constructicons, Stunticons, Blaster, Perceptor, Jetfire, etc. It's a faction not form.


Exactly, it could be all misdirection for who the real traitor is on the Lost Light. The most peculiar part is why Brainstorm chose to go back in time now, not this whole time he had the suitcase. People said the suitcase from the other Lost Light survived because he loves it so much, or because it's a entirely different suitcase. I think maybe he was developing the device this whole time. So on the other Lost Light the device was never completed and the suitcase was always empty, that's why it survived. Any of these is possible, just a matter of what direction they want to go. The info for next issue is weird though, them saying there's no hate or any of that so why is there a problem. Not sure if this is connected to Brainstorm, or if it alludes to the DJD coming back to speak with First Aid and them.
User avatar
Gekas
Micromaster
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:00 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Discussion Thread

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:48 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
1984forever wrote:I'm convinced that assignments are awarded based on completion of sexual favors and not talent at IDW. Dreamwave had better artists and they didn't even pay them!


I know right, they raped the Dreamwave artists out of their salaries, that's how good they were.
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
Posts: 3078
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:59 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
1984forever wrote:I'm convinced that assignments are awarded based on completion of sexual favors and not talent at IDW.

Last chance, make another comment like this and you will be receiving a warning.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 27945
News Credits: 217
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Discussion Thread

Postby Gekas » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:50 pm

SW's SilverHammer wrote:
1984forever wrote:I'm convinced that assignments are awarded based on completion of sexual favors and not talent at IDW. Dreamwave had better artists and they didn't even pay them!


I know right, they raped the Dreamwave artists out of their salaries, that's how good they were.


I'm a bit confused about what happened exactly. So Dreamwave never paid the artists for those lovely Transformers comics drawings? Just confused because of the "they raped the Dreamwave artists out of their salaries, that's how good they were." comment.
User avatar
Gekas
Micromaster
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:00 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Discussion Thread

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:52 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
John Stamoist wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
1984forever wrote:I'm convinced that assignments are awarded based on completion of sexual favors and not talent at IDW. Dreamwave had better artists and they didn't even pay them!


I know right, they raped the Dreamwave artists out of their salaries, that's how good they were.


I'm a bit confused about what happened exactly. So Dreamwave never paid the artists for those lovely Transformers comics drawings? Just confused because of the "they raped the Dreamwave artists out of their salaries, that's how good they were." comment.

TFWiki wrote:Dreamwave published a good deal of Transformers books, including many varied miniseries, before capitulating to internal pressures and mismanagement. Towards the end of 2004 delays started getting more and more frequent. This was followed by rumors of writers and artists leaving because they weren't being paid, which were then confirmed. In early January 2005, Dreamwave declared bankruptcy
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
Posts: 3078
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:16 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
1984, I'll never understand why you choose to live the past so :) I'm actually now expecting Elegant Chaos to be a sort of Time Wars 2 (maybe). Past megs vs present megs.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 10886
News Credits: 562
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Discussion Thread

Postby SimianProphet » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:24 am

Hi all, first post here.
Please bare with me if I haven't completely figured out spoiler tags

For what Brainstorm is doing at the end of this issue, I immediately had a different take on it than what I have seen posted here.

It provides yet another take on who Brainstorm might be and what his agenda could be, and may also segue well into the hints for what is coming next issue.

There is a philosophical question that goes:
- "If you could travel back in time, and kill Hitler as a child, would you?"

The idea being that you would be saving the future from the horrors of WW2 and the holocaust, but you would be murdering someone who (at the time) is an innocent. Then there are follow-up thoughts, that with the outcome of WW2, the world was a very different place, and a lot of positivity, optimism, and political change came with the rebuilding after.

In this, I see the parallel:
- "What if you could travel back in time and kill Megatron while he was a "child" (innocent)"

And what would the future of Cybertron be like without a 4 million year civil war to knock the corrupt Functionist government out of control.

"Everything is fine"
SimianProphet
Mini-Con
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:56 am

IDW Transformers 30th Anniversary Ken Christiansen Interlocked Covers

Postby Va'al » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:59 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Here on Seibertron.com, we have shown some of Ken Christiansen's 30th Anniversary covers for the IDW Transformers comics as we posted the reviews for the last two issues of the two main ongoings. Now, Christiansen has posted the full, interlocked artwork on his Facebook page - check it out in all its glory below!

IDW 30th Anniversary Covers

Left to Right - Transformers : Primacy #3, Transformers : Robots in Disguise # 34, and Transformers : More Than Meets the Eye #34


Image
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Discussion Thread

Postby ScottyP » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:10 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
SimianProphet wrote:There is a philosophical question that goes:
- "If you could travel back in time, and kill Hitler as a child, would you?"

The idea being that you would be saving the future from the horrors of WW2 and the holocaust, but you would be murdering someone who (at the time) is an innocent. Then there are follow-up thoughts, that with the outcome of WW2, the world was a very different place, and a lot of positivity, optimism, and political change came with the rebuilding after.

In this, I see the parallel:
- "What if you could travel back in time and kill Megatron while he was a "child" (innocent)"

And what would the future of Cybertron be like without a 4 million year civil war to knock the corrupt Functionist government out of control.

"Everything is fine"


Oooh, this is good. I can see this playing out given what the solicits have put in front of us the past few months.

Also, welcome to the boards!
User avatar
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5187
News Credits: 537
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Discussion Thread

Postby ctrlFrequency » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:32 am

Motto: "Björnen tycker om vegetarian...?"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
SimianProphet wrote:Hi all, first post here.
Please bare with me if I haven't completely figured out spoiler tags

For what Brainstorm is doing at the end of this issue, I immediately had a different take on it than what I have seen posted here.

It provides yet another take on who Brainstorm might be and what his agenda could be, and may also segue well into the hints for what is coming next issue.

There is a philosophical question that goes:
- "If you could travel back in time, and kill Hitler as a child, would you?"

The idea being that you would be saving the future from the horrors of WW2 and the holocaust, but you would be murdering someone who (at the time) is an innocent. Then there are follow-up thoughts, that with the outcome of WW2, the world was a very different place, and a lot of positivity, optimism, and political change came with the rebuilding after.

In this, I see the parallel:
- "What if you could travel back in time and kill Megatron while he was a "child" (innocent)"

And what would the future of Cybertron be like without a 4 million year civil war to knock the corrupt Functionist government out of control.

"Everything is fine"


Interesting philosophical debate, that's for sure. I've always been of the mind that it's a bad idea to mess with the past.

The infinite possibilities of what could potentially happen if one thing never happened opens up a whole lot of things that could take it's place. This world has proven there's no shortage of truly evil people, the opportunity just needs to be there. So if Hitler didn't come along, some other epic tragedy would have a similar result. Genocidal maniacs are freaking everywhere.

With Brainstorm, however, I guess you could surmise that maybe he'd rather the functionalists still be in charge, given his past.

But Terminus' words pushing Megs into action lead me to believe that war was inevitable, it was all down to who would lead the rebellion.

I would so love to see an alternate reality where something happened like that though, someone going back and 'fixing' things. But then a lot of characters would disappear.
Retired snarky mercenary, currently being a PITA to Burn.


Imagine a funny pic about a disgruntled TFEW player naming an alliance "F ctrl Frequence" here


HMW Team: Wired For Destruction[RDD DRK OPS], Infiltration and Assassin Stealth Team (and skilled in hiding behind Gore)

https://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwa ... ?id=103944



Burn wrote:P.S.
**** you CF. :D
User avatar
ctrlFrequency
Godmaster
Posts: 1787
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:45 pm
Location: Cleveland
Watch ctrlFrequency on YouTube
Alt Mode: EA-18 Growler

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Discussion Thread

Postby Ultra Magnus » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:58 am

Motto: "COME ON YOU APES! YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?"
Weapon: Dual Cluster Bomb Missile Launchers
>:oP Ultra Magnus is missing from these Interlocked covers. :BANG_HEAD: FAIL! :HEADHURTS:

[-( :michaelbay: :-x
"Alright Bots, the time is Now. Transform and Finish it!"

Image
User avatar
Ultra Magnus
Combiner
Posts: 455
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2001 12:03 pm
Location: Chicago, Il
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: IDW Transformers 30th Anniversary Ken Christiansen Interlocked Covers

Postby padfoo » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:56 pm

Weapon: Concussion Cannon
Va'al wrote:Here on Seibertron.com, we have shown some of Ken Christiansen's 30th Anniversary covers for the IDW Transformers comics as we posted the reviews for the last two issues of the two main ongoings. Now, Christiansen has posted the full, interlocked artwork on his Facebook page - check it out in all its glory below!

IDW 30th Anniversary Covers

Left to Right - Transformers : Primacy #3, Transformers : Robots in Disguise # 34, and Transformers : More Than Meets the Eye #34


Image


Awesome art work especially that crouching Prime with the blacked out face!
User avatar
padfoo
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 590
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Discussion Thread

Postby Shuttershock » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:03 pm

ScottyP wrote:
SimianProphet wrote:There is a philosophical question that goes:
- "If you could travel back in time, and kill Hitler as a child, would you?"

The idea being that you would be saving the future from the horrors of WW2 and the holocaust, but you would be murdering someone who (at the time) is an innocent. Then there are follow-up thoughts, that with the outcome of WW2, the world was a very different place, and a lot of positivity, optimism, and political change came with the rebuilding after.

In this, I see the parallel:
- "What if you could travel back in time and kill Megatron while he was a "child" (innocent)"

And what would the future of Cybertron be like without a 4 million year civil war to knock the corrupt Functionist government out of control.

"Everything is fine"


Oooh, this is good. I can see this playing out given what the solicits have put in front of us the past few months.

Also, welcome to the boards!


I wonder if, in such a world where Megatron was absent, who would step up to take his position as figurehead? The situation was boiling over, and SOMEONE was going to push it over the edge. Maybe even a beat cowboy cop inspired by an eloquent miner?
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 914
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:48 pm
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Discussion Thread

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:58 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
ctrlFrequency wrote:
SimianProphet wrote:Hi all, first post here.
Please bare with me if I haven't completely figured out spoiler tags

For what Brainstorm is doing at the end of this issue, I immediately had a different take on it than what I have seen posted here.

It provides yet another take on who Brainstorm might be and what his agenda could be, and may also segue well into the hints for what is coming next issue.

There is a philosophical question that goes:
- "If you could travel back in time, and kill Hitler as a child, would you?"

The idea being that you would be saving the future from the horrors of WW2 and the holocaust, but you would be murdering someone who (at the time) is an innocent. Then there are follow-up thoughts, that with the outcome of WW2, the world was a very different place, and a lot of positivity, optimism, and political change came with the rebuilding after.

In this, I see the parallel:
- "What if you could travel back in time and kill Megatron while he was a "child" (innocent)"

And what would the future of Cybertron be like without a 4 million year civil war to knock the corrupt Functionist government out of control.

"Everything is fine"


The infinite possibilities of what could potentially happen if one thing never happened opens up a whole lot of things that could take it's place. This world has proven there's no shortage of truly evil people, the opportunity just needs to be there. So if Hitler didn't come along, some other epic tragedy would have a similar result. Genocidal maniacs are freaking everywhere.


But Terminus' words pushing Megs into action lead me to believe that war was inevitable, it was all down to who would lead the rebellion.


These two paragraphs made me think of something. What if, much like the slaughter-hause arc, there are some characters unaffected because "plot". They're present on the "New Cybertron" with the functionalists still be in charge. However they know this isn't how things are supposed to be, as the functionalists would still probably be enforcing the cybertronian manifest destiny dogma, and undermining it's citizens, with the disposable class, like rewind, still in place (I.E the bodies of rewind like characters). With the frontier style justice of cutting peoples hands off, being taken into custody by secret police Et Cetera. However, society is in control, there wasn't been a 4 million year long civil war, and as long as you don't question things, everything's fine. So the characters are faced with a dilemma, keep things as they are, the functionalist regime in place, cybertron at peace under the control of a corrupt system, have some of the war born cybertronians never created, and undo what good did come from the civil war for a land at peace. Or alternatively cause/exacerbate an epic tragedy would have a similar result as the civil war, or cause a worse atrocity to restore the timeline they know. The endless war, the millions dead, the friends they lost, the innocents still dead, and the misery retained
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
Posts: 3078
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Discussion Thread

Postby SimianProphet » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:35 pm

Shuttershocks's comment makes me think of another potential parallel :

If Orion Pax ends up taking on the role of decepticon leader (at this point he had a lot of admiration for Megatron's writing, and a lot of distrust towards the senate) it is an interesting mirror image of Megatron currently leading a team of Autobots.

Who wouldn't want to see these two time-crossed leaders go head to head?


I don't really want to presume what Roberts is planning, but I'll be dammed if running these scenarios through my 'What If?' machine (patent pending) isn't fascinating!
SimianProphet
Mini-Con
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:56 am

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Discussion Thread

Postby ctrlFrequency » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:42 pm

Motto: "Björnen tycker om vegetarian...?"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
ctrlFrequency wrote:
SimianProphet wrote:Hi all, first post here.
Please bare with me if I haven't completely figured out spoiler tags

For what Brainstorm is doing at the end of this issue, I immediately had a different take on it than what I have seen posted here.

It provides yet another take on who Brainstorm might be and what his agenda could be, and may also segue well into the hints for what is coming next issue.

There is a philosophical question that goes:
- "If you could travel back in time, and kill Hitler as a child, would you?"

The idea being that you would be saving the future from the horrors of WW2 and the holocaust, but you would be murdering someone who (at the time) is an innocent. Then there are follow-up thoughts, that with the outcome of WW2, the world was a very different place, and a lot of positivity, optimism, and political change came with the rebuilding after.

In this, I see the parallel:
- "What if you could travel back in time and kill Megatron while he was a "child" (innocent)"

And what would the future of Cybertron be like without a 4 million year civil war to knock the corrupt Functionist government out of control.

"Everything is fine"


The infinite possibilities of what could potentially happen if one thing never happened opens up a whole lot of things that could take it's place. This world has proven there's no shortage of truly evil people, the opportunity just needs to be there. So if Hitler didn't come along, some other epic tragedy would have a similar result. Genocidal maniacs are freaking everywhere.


But Terminus' words pushing Megs into action lead me to believe that war was inevitable, it was all down to who would lead the rebellion.


These two paragraphs made me think of something. What if, much like the slaughter-hause arc, there are some characters unaffected because "plot". They're present on the "New Cybertron" with the functionalists still be in charge. However they know this isn't how things are supposed to be, as the functionalists would still probably be enforcing the cybertronian manifest destiny dogma, and undermining it's citizens, with the disposable class, like rewind, still in place (I.E the bodies of rewind like characters). With the frontier style justice of cutting peoples hands off, being taken into custody by secret police Et Cetera. However, society is in control, there wasn't been a 4 million year long civil war, and as long as you don't question things, everything's fine. So the characters are faced with a dilemma, keep things as they are, the functionalist regime in place, cybertron at peace under the control of a corrupt system, have some of the war born cybertronians never created, and undo what good did come from the civil war for a land at peace. Or alternatively cause/exacerbate an epic tragedy would have a similar result as the civil war, or cause a worse atrocity to restore the timeline they know. The endless war, the millions dead, the friends they lost, the innocents still dead, and the misery retained


Very intriguing thought....


SimianProphet wrote:Shuttershocks's comment makes me think of another potential parallel :

If Orion Pax ends up taking on the role of decepticon leader (at this point he had a lot of admiration for Megatron's writing, and a lot of distrust towards the senate) it is an interesting mirror image of Megatron currently leading a team of Autobots.

Who wouldn't want to see these two time-crossed leaders go head to head?


That would be interesting.


SimianProphet wrote:I don't really want to presume what Roberts is planning, but I'll be dammed if running these scenarios through my 'What If?' machine (patent pending) isn't fascinating!



The what if is the most fun. :) it's like a giant puzzle!
Retired snarky mercenary, currently being a PITA to Burn.


Imagine a funny pic about a disgruntled TFEW player naming an alliance "F ctrl Frequence" here


HMW Team: Wired For Destruction[RDD DRK OPS], Infiltration and Assassin Stealth Team (and skilled in hiding behind Gore)

https://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwa ... ?id=103944



Burn wrote:P.S.
**** you CF. :D
User avatar
ctrlFrequency
Godmaster
Posts: 1787
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:45 pm
Location: Cleveland
Watch ctrlFrequency on YouTube
Alt Mode: EA-18 Growler

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Discussion Thread

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:11 am

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
So Alex Milne posted the character studies for the MTMTE charactersFroid and Terminus, two characters featured in issue #34.

From twitter, Milne stated that
"Here is one of my contributions to issue 34 of MTMTE. I was in a tf prime mood when designing him."
Image


"My other contribution to MTMTE 34 is this he's suppose to have a lot of similarities to megarton"
Image

Honestly Froid reminds me of Transmetal Terrorsaur
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
Posts: 3078
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Froid and Terminus Character Design by Alex Milne

Postby Va'al » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:31 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Fellow Seibertron.com user SW's SilverHammer spotted some Alex Milne tweets showing off the artist's contributions to Trasformers: MTMTE #34 - namely, character designs for Froid and Terminus, respectively the chief psychologist and Megatron's mentor. Check them out mirrored below!


"Here is one of my contributions to issue 34 of MTMTE. I was in a tf prime mood when designing him."


Image


"My other contribution to MTMTE 34 is this he's supposed to have a lot of similarities to megatron"


Image
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Discussion Thread

Postby Va'al » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:03 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Of course, Burcham had fun with it. :D

Image
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Discussion Thread

Postby Deathsanras » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:38 am

Wait... Froid... as in Freud?
Deathsanras
Fuzor
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:37 am

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Discussion Thread

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:51 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Deathsanras wrote:Wait... Froid... as in Freud?


Yup, as in Freud, dude.

Image
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
User avatar
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
Posts: 2793
News Credits: 194
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:06 pm
Location: Saline, MI
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Discussion Thread

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:43 am

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
Deathsanras wrote:Wait... Froid... as in Freud?


Yup, as in Freud, dude.

Image


The resemblance is uncanny.
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
Posts: 3078
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Discussion Thread

Postby Shuttershock » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:03 pm

Deathsanras wrote:Wait... Froid... as in Freud?


Yup, and it gets better. Rung is named for Carl Jung, another psychotherapist.

Bless you, James Roberts.
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 914
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:48 pm
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Discussion Thread

Postby ctrlFrequency » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:27 pm

Motto: "Björnen tycker om vegetarian...?"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
"I hate to disappoint you Rung, but sometimes a fusion cannon is just fusion cannon"

(First thing that popped to my mind when Froid was introduced, yes I know that it was Froid was no where near the scene but... still. It's a Freudian thing to say.)

I didn't make the connection between Rung and Jung though... I feel silly.
Retired snarky mercenary, currently being a PITA to Burn.


Imagine a funny pic about a disgruntled TFEW player naming an alliance "F ctrl Frequence" here


HMW Team: Wired For Destruction[RDD DRK OPS], Infiltration and Assassin Stealth Team (and skilled in hiding behind Gore)

https://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwa ... ?id=103944



Burn wrote:P.S.
**** you CF. :D
User avatar
ctrlFrequency
Godmaster
Posts: 1787
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:45 pm
Location: Cleveland
Watch ctrlFrequency on YouTube
Alt Mode: EA-18 Growler

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #34 Discussion Thread

Postby Shuttershock » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:40 pm

ctrlFrequency wrote:"I hate to disappoint you Rung, but sometimes a fusion cannon is just fusion cannon"

(First thing that popped to my mind when Froid was introduced, yes I know that it was Froid was no where near the scene but... still. It's a Freudian thing to say.)

I didn't make the connection between Rung and Jung though... I feel silly.


"You say that you see a fusion cannon? Interesting...". *scribble scribble*
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 914
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:48 pm
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION HOT ROD JUNKION SCRAPHEAP WRECK GAR SET" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #254 - Redlining Sixth
Twincast / Podcast #254:
"Redlining Sixth"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 5th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series 61 Voyager  Dark of the Moon Sentinel Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Optimus Prime Tin Box Lunch Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Constructicons Long Haul Devastator" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Deluxe Crosshairs" on EBAY
Buy "2009 Hasbro Transformers Sea Spray" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers R.o.t.f  Fast Action Battlers Devastation blast long haul 2009" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Voyager Class Action Figure LONG HAUL 42" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Studios Series Voyager Class - KSI Boss #43 US Seller!!!" on EBAY