This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Hasbro Press Release About the Timeline of Transformers

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Hasbro Press Release About the Timeline of Transformers

Postby Hotrod » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:50 pm

Hasbro has issued a press release today. There latest press release is titled "Transformers Timeline". The press release is a summer of Transformers event according by year. It starts before 1984 and ends with 2007. Check out the press release by clicking here.
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby Megas XLR » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:55 pm

Cool.
Megas XLR
Mini-Con

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:03 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I thought that the Powermaster components were Nebulons, not robots.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:04 pm

Sorry about double posting but this is a good article. Thanks Hotrod!
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster

Postby Liege Evilmus » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:05 pm

Don't they have a better version of that on the TF homepage :???:

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Windracer » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:06 pm

Motto: "There's no relief in bitterness, may as well let it die."
Weapon: Electric Cannon
Ooo, that's pretty spiffy.
GW2: Caitmonster.9036 (Tarnished Coast / NA)
Burn's still a butt. <3
Windracer
Pretender
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Dragon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:12 pm

Liege Evilmus wrote:Don't they have a better version of that on the TF homepage :???:

That one doesn't have the pre-1984 section; I think it also leaves out things like the first Botcon (1994).
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:53 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
"There is a Generation 2 Television animated series, which featured all-new CGI graphics."

Wasnt the G2 show just G1 but with new faction symble animations?
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Shinju-chan » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:05 pm

Megatron_Wolf wrote:"There is a Generation 2 Television animated series, which featured all-new CGI graphics."

Wasnt the G2 show just G1 but with new faction symble animations?

I have never seen this mysterious G2 cartoon yet so I'm with you. Show me a screen capture, something, anything because otherwise it is what I always thought it was to begin with --- Non-existent.
Vicious Visions Custom Arts & Illustrations
Shinju-chan
Minibot

Postby ShockwaveUK » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:14 pm

The G2 toon was the first 2 seasons of G1 but the faction symbol scene dividers were replaced with computer animated dividers and it had a different intro.
Seems like Hasbro decided to overlook their comic book history from '02-'04. :lol:
ShockwaveUK

Postby Shinju-chan » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:23 pm

shockwaveuk wrote:The G2 toon was the first 2 seasons of G1 but the faction symbol scene dividers were replaced with computer animated dividers and it had a different intro.
Seems like Hasbro decided to overlook their comic book history from '02-'04. :lol:

Changing it's damned commercial bumpers doesn't make it G2. I really wish that Hasbro would stop saying that because I imagine that it must confuse the frag outta new generation fans who are likely to believe that it means it features the green tank Megatron, etc. when in fact it does not. It is a G1 series reissue at best.
Shinju-chan
Minibot

Postby Loki120 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:01 pm

Shinju-chan wrote:
shockwaveuk wrote:The G2 toon was the first 2 seasons of G1 but the faction symbol scene dividers were replaced with computer animated dividers and it had a different intro.

Changing it's damned commercial bumpers doesn't make it G2. I really wish that Hasbro would stop saying that because I imagine that it must confuse the frag outta new generation fans who are likely to believe that it means it features the green tank Megatron, etc. when in fact it does not. It is a G1 series reissue at best.

Yeah well, that was the name of the show. It sucked, and the new computer animated scene changers and bumpers kinda made me sea sick, but there you go.

Actually, it wasn't any worse than the later "seasons" of the original run, when some of the episodes were given live actions scenes between Powermaster Optimus Prime and Tommy. Ugh...
Loki120
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Uncrazzimatic » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:33 am

The G2 toon was the first 2 seasons of G1 but the faction symbol scene dividers were replaced with computer animated dividers and it had a different intro.
Seems like Hasbro decided to overlook their comic book history from '02-'04. Laughing

So there is no G2 cartoon? Damn and all this time I thought there was a mysterious little seen series out there :-(
Uncrazzimatic
Godmaster

Postby Cyber Bishop » Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:24 am

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Seems like Hasbro decided to overlook their comic book history from '02-'04. Laughing

Unchrasimatic wrote:So there is no G2 cartoon? Damn and all this time I thought there was a mysterious little seen series out there :-(

Nope.. shockwaveuk is correct and to be quite honest the cgi scene dividers were more distracting and did not add anything to the show.

Shinju-chan wrote:Changing it's damned commercial bumpers doesn't make it G2. I really wish that Hasbro would stop saying that because I imagine that it must confuse the frag outta new generation fans who are likely to believe that it means it features the green tank Megatron, etc. when in fact it does not. It is a G1 series reissue at best.

It is not like this is new knowledge..

here is one of the generic intros
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tuY59Glit9A
Not a sheeple.
Think for yourself, don't let the magic TV box and social media do the thinking for you.
Question EVERYTHING!!
Just because you have a youtube review channel doesn't make you special.
No, I am not friendly online or in real life.
I look forward to attending a Botcon only to settle matters with idiots in person.
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 103
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Postby Barricade » Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:52 am

Motto: ""to punish and enslave...""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
and now i know and knowing is half the battle
Barricade
Godmaster
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Shinju-chan » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:19 pm

Cyber Bishop wrote:It is not like this is new knowledge..

You would honestly think that wouldn't/shouldn't be, no?

Loki120 wrote:Actually, it wasn't any worse than the later "seasons" of the original run, when some of the episodes were given live actions scenes between Powermaster Optimus Prime and Tommy. Ugh...

Oh Jesus. Puppetmaster Prime. :lol: Yup. Remember that one very well.
Shinju-chan
Minibot

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E22 QUINTESSON JUDGE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER EX-08"
NEW!
WFC-E22 QUINTESSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K22 DRACODON Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
NEW!
WFC-K22 DRACODON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover A IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9A (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Tr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON